This questionnaire allows you to check your knowledge, review the key points and prepare your recycling for the electrical power certification BC (Low Voltage Electrical Logger).
This application is to be used in addition to your training in electrical habilitation.
The test gathers 60 questions of which 13 fixed and 47 random drawn in a bank of at least 300 questions.
The questions are grouped by themes:
- Electrical measurements with interpretation and reading of devices, unit conversions, etc.
- Electrical hazards, environmental zones, means of prevention.
- Electrical appliances, measuring devices and tools (equipment recognition).
- The Electrical Logger (BC) in Low Voltage (LV).
- The consignment in one step or two stages with the intervention of the person in charge of Works B2
- EPI / EPC.
The questions are of all types:
- True / false - Yes / No
- Multiple choice.
- Multiple answers.
- Click deposited.
- Click on images.
- Put back in the right order.
- Fields to complete.
To evaluate your performance or your progress, at the end of the test, a marked report tells you whether or not you passed the test (80% correct answers).