The questionnaire makes it possible to check one's knowledge for the preparation for the electrical qualification BR: General Low Voltage Intervenor. The application is a complement of electrical qualification training or recycling to prepare the best electrical qualification.
The test is done on 60 questions of which 15 are fixed the 45 others being drawn on a basis of more than 250 questions.
The questions are grouped by themes:
- Electrical measurements with interpretation and reading of devices, unit conversions, etc.
- Electrical risks.
- Electrical appliances, measuring devices and tools (equipment recognition).
- The general intervention officer.
- EPI / EPC and consignment.
The questions are of all types:
- True / false - Yes / No
- Multiple choice.
- Multiple answers.
- Click deposited.
- Click on images.
- Put back in the right order.
- Fields to complete.