Needs root? Anyway to get a negative lux value? I would like my i535 modded touchwiz to have a lower minimum.. Is that possible? Lux was able to..
Excellent on HTC DNA Preferred this app to Lux and other similar programs because it simply seemed to work better. Lux particularly seemed reliably to keep my screen too bright under all circumstances, the exact opposite of why I downloaded it to begin with! Easy to calibrate, user friendly, intelligently designed and executed. Downloaded this for my old HTC Incredible 2 and uninstalled because I hardly noticed a difference in screen brightness. I think that screen size is an important factor!
No good atm I can't get any of the button backlight options to work for my S3 (running Slimbean ROM) one of the features I need as the buttons are too bright. The screen backlight transitions are very laggy even set on max and the screen is usually very dim even in direct sunlight but I expect this is because I have a glass screen protector which covers the sensor. I will update my review after I get a new one. Also uses fair amount of battery
Great app Does what is's suppose to, easy to set up and you can forget about it afterwards, just see the difference in battery life
Best auto brightness Adjusts to individual light sensor ranges automatically, only auto brightness I've found that does this.
Really helpful Used few apps to manage autobrightness, but this one is offering most and really works. Can really recommend!
- fixed buttons sometimes turning on in sleep with notification icon off
- fixed buttons not returning to correct state after wake until a backlight change
- German translation by Claus Stadelmann
- fixed possible crash on multiple light sensors and no default
- added light sensor requirement to manifest
- added smooth button mode support for some HTC One series kernels
- added ability to force buttons on/off as exception
Lux Meter is a simple light meter for measuring illuminance intensity (lux, fc).
Fast, bright and free powerful flashlight for android with LED light.