Primary features of the app:
- With our panic button (similar to a house emergency call), which works even when the cell phone is locked without tapping a text message, they alert someone via text message, without any Internet, if they need help.
- Supports Flic Button to trigger a emergency call (https://bit.ly/2lUqg3s)
- Supports the V.ALRT emergency call button worn as a pendant or bracelet. The SMS emergency call can thus be triggered directly via the button. (Bluetooth 4 required)
- Alarm monitor: When receiving an emergency SMS from the app or via V.ALRT, a S.A.R. Card with the position of the person seeking help.
- Geosearch via SMS and thus also without mobile data network possible.
- Sending and receiving encrypted SMS for communication with confidential data.
- Answering encrypted text messages with Smartwatch (Wearable), Notification, SMS Inbox, that sent from another device using this or the free app. Answer SMS is sent encrypted.
Additional options (For people with disabilities or people in need of care, free of charge):
- If your device has corresponding sensors, an SMS can be sent as a motion alarm to a previously defined receiver. **
- Alerting when leaving a pre-defined geozone
- Trigger SMS alarm via smartwatch when leaving the geozone (home zone)
- Geotracking can record the personal routes that are stored locally on the device.
- Optionally there is the possibility to access our Tips & Tricks library.
By registering partner devices (via QR code from the app) you can search for them. This feature is especially useful for those in need. But can also be an aid in your personal expeditions and is a supplement to the Panic Button. Registered partner devices can be searched for (can be deactivated, data is only stored in the app)
- encrypted SMS
- Panic Button for Emergency SMS
- Share current articles
- Latest articles available offline
- Dual SIM support
- Compatible with the Windows 10 app
- Wheelmap.org integration
Chargeable additional modules (free of charge for some groups):
This app allows you to access the web resources (blog, press portal, media portal) from our news page www.eu-schwerbehinderung.eu. We want to make it easier for all people with disabilities to access our news and information. Of course, people without disabilities are invited to make the information easier to access with this app.
Articles can be shared via "sharing" with apps that support it (eg mail, social networks).
If you save your articles as a favorite, you will also be able to access them permanently, and in addition to the normal offline function for daily articles, you will be able to read them or read them at any time.
- Retrieve our latest news
- News by category
- Tips & Tricks database
- Speech output (reading texts)
- Favorites Administration (read and read articles offline)
- Search for devices registered as partners (via QR code)
- Use as geo-tracker with route display for the "way back"
- Wearable support (Android or Citzen based smartwatch)
- Alarm monitor for "panic button" with SMS reception (can be deactivated)
- Search by SMS (encrypted and disconnectable)
- All alarm functions independent of the Internet
- Motion detection with alarm (can be deactivated)
- Motion detection individually configurable
- Panic button can be activated when the device is locked
Note: Please refer to our help text in the menu 'Info', the necessary battery settings, which are required for Android 8, for the app to work properly.
Note: Some features can be provided by the manufacturer, but are limited if the smartphone does not meet the requirements.