So far so good. I just installed this app and it appears to be functioning as intended on my Nexus 6P. I may not be using it in the most ethical way, but I am enjoying the fact that I can block an app from using my cellular data when it is in the foreground (such as an app that doesn't need to use data for anything but loading advertisements).
This app is very easy to install and activate, also it has few special feature . I think , it is doing what it promised in its app's detail. Thanks.
The app does block properly. So thumbs up. However, i found tgat the phone has become significantly slower. I'm at the point of considering to disable the app...
Does what I need BUT it would be a five star in my book if it alerted me in real time "This app blocked by Netguard"
Its follow well the orders for blocking internet connection on selected apps. But it fail with some apps which are allowed to access the internet , producing weird random unknown network malfunction. E.x WhatsUp not working well regardless is allowed. There are much other app with almost same symptoms.
Best app and I like it
- Added option to clear existing connections on rules reload (VPN restart)
- Limiting number of connections to 45% of available file descriptors
- Fixed getting DNS servers on Android 7.1
- Attempt to fix slow/not loading application list on some devices
- Small improvements and minor bug fixes
- Updated build tools and libraries
- Updated translations