HelmChat features high-quality audio, noise-cancellation, auto gain (auto volume) and unlimited range for all motorcycle riders, so you can keep talking to each other at high riding speeds or longer distances apart.
Use your existing Bluetooth headset or intercom and connect it to your mobile phone. Once a group chat is started in HelmChat you can talk to the entire group with a maximum 75 people.
What it delivers:
- Compatible with all Bluetooth headsets: Sena, Nolan, Schuberth, Midland, etc.
- High quality audio with noise-cancellation and auto volume gain
- No more FOMR (Fear Of Missing Range) as it uses the mobile cell network.
- Automatic re-connection to the group if the internet connection was unavailable for a period of time.
- Encrypted chats. Only the people who you invite can hear what is said in the chat.
- Absolutely FREE : no ads, no data is being harvested or sold. Why? To give something back to the motorcycle community and because I was tired of my Sena vendor lock-in to chat with other riders with a different brand of intercom.
The mobile application and server software is based on the original open-source Jitsi Meet software, but with all the camera features removed. This way you will never enable the camera by accident. A group chat will use around 30 MB per hour when talking to others.
iOS version is available on our website.
For a more detailed information about the application, visit our website.