Note : since Google service ends (July 1rst), Pure news widget will sync with Feedly service.
This is a scrollable widget which REQUIRE Android 3.x/4.x device or ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, LiveHome, Go Launcher Ex. If you don't use a Launcher supporting scrollable widgets, it won't work.
- Use phone credentials to login to Google Reader. No password (for Android > 2.0).
- Connected to Google reader to retrieve your prefered news, or get your feeds from your own RSS feed list in text format (OPML)
- Scrollable widget with most alternative launchers like ADW, LiveHome, Go Launcher, LauncherPro or Android 3.x/4.x
- Click on a news title to open the full story in the browser or in internal viewer (works in offline mode too !)
- Show news thumbnails
- Multiples skins (including fully transparent) and widgets sizes to make a fancy widget
- Lot of options to customize rendering
- Can use Google Mobilizer to reduce used bandwidth when reading full article
- Support Google Reader mark as read
- Optional local cache of articles
- Can restrict sync to Wifi connection
- Support multi-widget with as many feeds as you want
- Support Android up to 4.4 (ICS / KitKAt ...)
A problem ? Please, mail me for support.
+++ scrollable widget, news widget, RSS widget, widgets, xoom, honeycomb +++
Text-to-Speech +++ Podcasts +++ Videocasts
For much better voice experience please consider to purchase TTS app from the Market like the "Classic Text To Speech Engine from SVOX".
Functions already included:
- Text-to-Speech + Podcasts + Videocasts
- Comfortable search for RSS feeds
- Organize feeds in categories
- Automatic update once a day
- Large number of preselected feeds as a default
- Text-to-speech based reading of messages
- Comments and Pictures
- English language support
Functions coming soon:
- Google News Feeds
- Yahoo! News Feeds
It is still in a Beta phase to be able to improve the GUI according to users feedback.
Before you post a negative comment, that something does not work as desired on your mobile device, we would be pleased if you would send us a comment about it beforehand via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We view the problem immediately and work out a solution. Thank you, that you actively contribute to our app to make even more perfect!