Millions of people use feedly every day on their Android phones and tablets to connect to the blogs and news sites that matter to them. From tech to business to design to cooking to fashion, feedly helps you discover new Youtube channels, blogs or news sites you can add to your feedly and easily read in one place.
Because it is powered by RSS, feedly is an open system: you can add any RSS feed to your feedly and easily read the content of your favorite feeds on the go. Just enter the URL of a feed in the search bar.
Feedly integrates seamlessly with Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, Buffer, OneNote, Pinterest and LinkedIn so that you can easily share the stories you read in your feedly with your friends and colleagues.
We believe in speed and simplicity. We spent a lot of time making sure that feedly is the best reader available on Android phones and tablets. The app loads fast and offer a simple and clean reading experience which will make your eyes happy.
The best way to start is to search of a blog and youtube channel you read regularly and add it to your feedly.
If you are looking for inspiration, you can open the search panel and browse some of our popular topics and discover the best blogs for tech, business, marketing, entrepreneurship, design, cooking, photography and more.
Your mission is to deliver in one place all the knowledge and inspiration you need to keep ahead.
[We are email@example.com and @feedly if you need support or want to report a bug]
gReader is a simple, fast and intuitive feed/rss reader for Android, featuring beautiful themes, podcast support and full offline support. Read all your rss/feed news in one place, where keeping up with your favorite websites is as easy as checking your email. More on http://noinnion.com/greader.
* Please let us know of any issues you encounter via email.
* The Old Reader: To use The Old Reader you need to create a mobile login in TOR settings
* Read the FAQ before commenting: http://noinnion.com/greader/support
* Beta: http://noinnion.com/greader/updates
* Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noinnion.android.greader.reader
* Feedly Cloud: Feedly Cloud is a new way to browse the content of your favorite sites.
* The Old Reader: The Old Reader is a simple, web-based RSS reader with lots of great sharing features.
* RSS Reader: Use gReader without any online services. All data are saved locally.
* Synchronization: Use gReader at home, at your office, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place.
* 2-Way Sync: Synchronize your read items between gReader and Feedly/The Old Reader. Keep your articles up-to-date
* Auto synchronization: Always have the latest news on your device
* Offline Reading: Reading full article content without internet connection
* Podcast support: Download or stream your favorite podcast with gReader.
* User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
* Tablet-Optimized: Read your news more comfortable on a tablet
* Themes: Light, Green, Sepia, Black and Dark
* Night Mode: Read your articles with white font on black background. Save battery and increase readability in the night.
* Mark read on scroll: Mark articles as read while scrolling
* Voice-Reading (Text-To-Speech): Listen to your news
* Search Filters: Search and filter keywords, save search results
* Folders / Tags support: Organize your feeds into folders/tags
* Notification: Keep informed of the latest news
* Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, ...
* Services: Translation, Mobilizer (Google, Instapaper, Readability)
* Save to Pocket (Read it later) / Instapaper / Readability
* List view: List, Grid or Card
* Sort: by newest, by oldest, by feed
* Quick and Swipe actions: faster access to useful functions
* Rich article list (snippet and thumbnail)
* Widget: Icon widget with unread badge
* Easy Reading: Reading mode view, inverse webpage color
* Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your reading space
* HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure to get your feeds
* Backup/Restore: Backup/Restore your preferences
Try it yourself and build your own opinion.
* GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS: Allows access to the list of accounts for quick login.
* READ_LOGS: Used for feedback feature. Users could send logs to developer for identifying issues.
Glean learns about your interests and scours the web to find you the most interesting news, apps and events. With Glean, you get connected to what you love, and discover things you didn’t even think to look for. Get all the rewards of discovery, without the work.
* From sports to cooking, follow all of your favorite topics
* Discover trending news in real-time
* Get event recommendations just for you
* Find the best iPhone and Android apps
* Read curated articles based on your interests
* Create collections to save content you love
* Add interesting articles to your favorites list
* Search topics, people and events from thousands of sites
* Share cool finds with your social networks and favorite
messaging apps like Facebook, Whatsapp and Twitter
For tips and other helpful information, follow Glean on Twitter @GleanApp.
For help using Glean, visit our FAQ page http://get-glean.com/faq.html
Requires Android 4.0 or higher, optimized for viewing on smartphone screens.
Be Smart & Organized with Smart Feed Reader!
• Full support of RSS, RDF and ATOM feeds, import Google Reader feeds;
• Offline reading of news;
• Full-context search;
• Widgets support;
• Easy to manage feeds, personalized icons;
• Customization of the feed update interval (global for all feeds and particular – for the selected feed);
• Filtering stories by Author, Title, Content, Category for the best customization;
• Automatic organizing feeds by categories;
• Improved content sorting by Newer, Older, Unread, Read or Hide properties;
• Highlighting of newly-added and updated news;
• Automatic sorting news by Date: Today, Yesterday, Older;
• Media Collection: easy to view pictures and play attached media;
• Full-screen display of News (optional);
• Easy sliding between news with a simple gesture;
• Displaying news with a preview in the NewsList screen;
• Star rating for the news;
• Sharing content via E-Mail;
• Support of landscape screen orientation.
Smart News Filtering:
Personalize your content with Smart News Filtering – powerful and innovative feature that helps you to filter and manage your news automatically by Author, Title, Content, Category, etc. Each filter is made up of search condition to match specific parameter and action to perform. With Smart News Filtering you can automate copying news into custom folders, marking news, rating or just deleting it. You can have as many smart filters as you need!
• Android 2.1 or later.
A very simple, clean and easy-to-use widget to present RSS feeds on your home and/or lock screen. It does what it's meant to do, taking up minimal fraction of your phone's memory.
This app is just a customizable, simple widget which displays RSS feeds on your home screen.
- Resizable (only Android 3.1 and newer)
- lockscreen widget (Android 4.2+)
- multiple feeds in one widget
- text style, size & color changeable
- background color changeable
- icons for reloading & configurating the widget can be hidden
- user defined update interval
- multiple widgets with different configurations
- free & without ads!
If the widget doesn't show up in your launchers widget category, try rebooting your device!
Note: Google Reader will no longer exist after July 1st. Import functionality will be affected
- INTERNET: to receive feed content
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to test if internet connection is available before trying to update
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to cache feeds and display them even when offline
- GET_ACCOUNTS & USE_CREDENTIALS: to request access for importing Google Reader feeds
There are far more powerful readers available on the market. But who seriously needs all the provided features of current popular RSS-Readers? And why do they all need so many different permissions?
When I read news I don't want to have 400 different functions blocking my screen and hiding the most important thing: News.
SimpleNews gives you access to your favorite news feeds. As the only additional feature it allows you to add/modify categories and feeds to fulfill your interests.
Simple News is simple. modern. intuitive. smart.
- News 2
- The Post and Courier
Keep up-to-date with latest happenings in and around the Charleston, SC area.
- Select the 'Reader' tab for a presentation of the current feed's items.
- Select the 'Feeds' tab for a list of selectable feeds from various sources.
- Select the 'Favorites' tab for a list of your stored favorites.
- Select the 'Settings' tab to view and edit preferences.
Press and hold any feed item, feed, or favorite for additional options.
Feed items can be opened in your browser, and they can also be shared. A given feed can be set as the feed to be shown at startup, and it can be added to your 'Favorites' list.
Feed items previously loaded over 1 hour prior may be hidden by using the 'Hide Older' menu, and hiding older feed items can be the default through checking the corresponding 'Settings' tab item.
Wolf Mountain Apps has no affiliation with the feed providers. All trademarks, logos, and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. We do our best to present the feeds with sufficient fidelity, so please contact us if you believe our feed presentation has errors.
The Irish Independent News app brings you quick, free, up-to-date access to Breaking News, as well as coverage from News, Sport, Business, Life, Style, Entertainment, Technology and all the other informative sections from Independent.ie
View articles and video/multimedia content from our award-winning team of journalists and photographers, and find the stories that matter to you via the navigation menus.
You can also personalise your reading experience by creating your own favourites menu, plus share and engage socially via Facebook, Twitter and other apps via the built-in tools.
● Access all Independent.ie content and sections
● Quickly view the latest news headlines
● Easy-to-use, simple design and improved navigation
● Support for all our video content
● Full-screen image galleries
● Improved multimedia support - including live blogs
● Setup quick and easy access to your favourite sections
A quick note. Due to enhanced multimedia content now available in the app, we recommend closing other apps to get the best possible performance.
Enjoying the Irish Independent News app? Please support our app by leaving a review on the Google Play Store.
This app requires Android versions 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or above.
If you’re having issues or problems, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to help.
A news reader for creative minds. A fast and stylish way to read and share the offline content of your favorite websites. Anytime. Anywhere.
Support all kind of news and blog formats (including not limited to RSS, ATOM, Podcast)
Offers advanced, cutting-edge capabilities, including the most comprehensive podcasting support available today.
Support downloads Podcast for offline playback
Support download full article for offline reading
Add your own news source and choose from predefined feeds and podcasts
Easy Search: You can search for a news source by simple keywords
Full application Backup / Restore (all settings, feeds and articles)
Highly customizable UI and support multiple theme colors with both dark and light background
Smart notification to alert user when new article become available
Share feed article and news on many sources. Sharing it via Facebook, Twitter and Email is easy (Requires Facebook and Twitter Android app installed)
Easy sorting: User can define Sort Article by Unread/Read First, Date ASC/DESC and Title
Hide unread: Don't like to see unread feed or article, this option make it easy to navigate
Offline reading: Feed+ download and cache article and image locally for easy offline reading.
Automatic download for new article: User can also choose to download article and podcast automatically by application for any new article/podcast
-Map of recently reported earthquakes.
-Detailed list of each incident.
-Comments on #sismocr twitter.
-Reliable automatic information from OVSICORI
Keywords: sismo,temblor,terremoto,costa rica,costarica,epicentro,ovsicori,una,ovsicori-una, epicentro, información, facebook, twitter, nacion, sismocr
Mit Updatemi kannst du Inhalte aus Dutzenden nationalen Zeitungen, Magazinen und Hunderten weiteren Quellen - in extrem kurzer Zeit lesen, erfassen und verstehen - ohne etwas zu vermissen. So bist du immer up-to-date und weißt was in Österreich und der Welt los ist!
Featuring a modern material design, this application will help you reading news and articles from your favorite topics.
Did you take a look at the screenshots? You will understand how much love we put in Palabre in order to provide a clean, beautiful and easy to use news application.
- RSS support
- Feedly support with full synchronisation of articles
- Material design with delightful animations
- Beautiful Magazine, Large Cards or List user interface
- Offline support (Option to cache only when charging)
- Scrollable Widget, 4x2 and 1x1 beautiful widgets
- Readability support
- Notifications for new articles, decide which categories or sites will trigger a notification
- Option to load pictures on Wifi only, you can tap the placeholder to laod the picture on demand if needed
- Built-in browser or use your own browser to read articles
- Multiple reading fonts options, such as size, 10 fonts, line spacing, text alignement and text brightness
- Manage your sources, their categories
- Browse the most popular articles (Feedly only)
- Search within articles
- Mark as read (manual, automatic on scroll)
- Change reading order (oldest/newest first)
- Dark theme
- Save articles for reading later
- Share articles easily
- Android wear support
- Pocket, Instapaper and messenger quick sharing
- Enhanced sharing options
More features are coming! You can submit features request here: http://feedback.levelupstudio.com/forums/281266-palabre/filters/top