AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by showing them just before you would forget. It is fully compatible with the spaced repetition software Anki (including synchronization), which is available for Windows/Mac/Linux/ChromeOS.
Study all sorts of things wherever and whenever you want. Make good use of idle times on bus trips, in supermarket queues or any other waiting situation!
Create your own flashcard decks or download free decks compiled for many languages and topics (more than 6000 available).
Add material through the desktop application Anki or directly through Ankidroid. The application even supports adding material automatically from a dictionary!
★ Key features:
• supported flashcard contents: text, images, sounds, LaTeX
• spaced repetition (supermemo 2 algorithm)
• text-to-speech integration
• more than 6000 premade decks
• progress widget
• detailed statistics
• syncing with AnkiWeb
• open source
★ Additional features:
• write answers (optional)
• card editor/adder
• card browser
• tablet layout
• import existing collection files (via Anki Desktop)
• dictionary integration (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Leo.org, Aedict, diverse web dictionaries)
• add cards by intent from other applications like dictionaries
• custom font support
• full backup system
• navigation by swipe, tap, shake
• fully customisable
• dynamic deck handling
• night mode
• 27 localisations
• All previous AnkiDroid versions can be downloaded from the website
With BRAINYOO you can create flashcards with text, images and multiple choice answers and learn them efficiently.
Learning content and the individual learning progress can be synchronized with the BRAINYOO cloud. So the app, desktop software and webversion are always up to date. This enables the user to learn location-independently.
It is now possible to create flashcards in the Mobile App. To make mobile learning as easy as possible, the editor is a light-version of the one in the desktop software and webversion. For formatting flashcards or inserting pictures, for example, you should use the desktop software or webversion.
With Mobile BRAINYOO, there are the learning methods long-term and random mode as well as a test mode available.
1.Long-term mode (so-called spaced-retrieval method)
BRAINYOO allows you to learn with the popular spaced-retrieval method. In this mode, the program presents the cards in increasing periods of time. The longer you learn, the less time you spend with each card until you have it memorized. This mode is especially good to train your long-term memory.
In this mode the cards are distributed not based on time periods but on probabilities. You can assign a percentage chance to each of the six virtual compartments and the cards appear according to this formula.
BRAINYOO also offers the option to review certain lessons without the usual process of repeating the flashcards. This mode is particularly well suited to learning before exams and tests. The good thing is you can change between the time-based and the lesson-based method anytime you like. Your progress in long-term memory mode will be saved and after the exam you can continue with your usual schedule.
• Languages: German and English
• Create stacks in 5 different colors
• Create flashcards
• Edit stack
• CSV interface for exporting / importing cards stacks
• four different study modes: default, random, twisted, right-or-wrong
• Repeat whole stack or only wrong answered flashcards
• Record your progress in a statistic
• 31 Trophies achieveable
• reminder feature
• settings for study mode
INTERNE: exclusively used for displaying advertising!
ALARM: exclusively used for setting up the reminder
We think FluxCards are even better than flash cards - here’s why…
* Special Scientific Timing, via Leitner Spaced Repetition for Maximum Memory Retention (which means Minimum Effort for You!)
* Easily Edit or Add New Cards on the Go - just press the Blue Button
* New – Boost Your Memory with Images, Photos or Draw with Your S Pen!
* Extra-Easy Color-Coded Interface
* Quizlet started making problems on 2014-04-20 and might get replaced soon(Imports Sets or Lists from Quizlet.com – Smoothly does it!)
* Always with You, even Offline!
* FluxCards are Perfect for Quick Sessions or Serious Study
Conventional flashcard are great for learning new things – but they can get boring real fast if you don’t use science….
FluxCards uses science!
Here’s the science…
Our special Flux Engine (tm) automatically presents and repeats cards based on how well you know them - that means:
* You Learn Fast!
* Less Boredom
* Less Boredom means More Study
* More Study means You Learn Even Faster!
Yes, it’s like a turbocharger for your brain – and it gets even better, because…
This professional, high-performance app is completely FREE!
Yes, free! And you can enjoy free forever. How’s that for crazy value?
All we ask is that to enjoy the FULL power of our Flux Engine (tm), grab a Premium License (only $4.97!)
FluxCard’s Easy Interface:
Tap anywhere to flip the card and see the other side, then:
1. Remembered correctly - tap Green button
2. Forgot - tap Red button
3. (Or Tap Blue button to edit the card – or add an image!)
It really is that easy!
Create as many sets or lists as you like, FluxCards will always remember your learning progress with that set.
Other apps may have more bells and whistles but we’re confident you’ll love FluxCards, because it’s easy to use and edit, you’ll ENJOY learning with it and because the "Flux" engine technology means you’ll learn faster and easier than EVER before!
Try it right now and see for yourself!
RecordCards allows you to be productive in those waiting times. Just add your german vocabluary and let RecordCards question you! RecordCards helps you to learn your vocabluary for long term memory and not only for short term memory, so it is like using a typical card box. You will be surprised how much you learn!
Adding record cards is easy - even with formulas! You can even publish your categories in the RecordStore or download categories of other users.
RecordCars offers the following features:
→ Organizing RecordCards in categories. For example, create a category for your physics formulas and your german vocabluary.
→ Create recitations that contain multiple categories. To prepare for a exam, you may combine several lections of vocabulary.
→ Support for formulas in LaTeX syntax.
→ RecordCards learns what you have learned. Record cards that you don’t know well are questioned more often than record cards that you know well.
→ Display your learning progress
→ You can write your record cards on your PC in a CSV format and import them into RecordCards.
→ Share categories with other users in the RecordStore.
The free GoConqr Flashcards app is fully integrated with your web account, so your Flashcard decks are always at hand. Create on the go as inspiration hits you. View & edit your workings easily. Get inspired by searching from hundreds of thousands of user flashcards. All from the comfort of your hand. Share your workings through the main GoConqr mobile app.
Flashcards help you memorize key facts, dates, formulas, vocabulary, concepts, names and much more. That is why students and teachers around the world have been using GoConqr's Flashcards on the web for learning success. Join them today.
Do more with the GoConqr Flashcard app by downloading the free GoConqr mobile app.
Say hello to:
• Study on the go
• Exam preparation from anywhere
• Better use of travel time
• Hundreds of thousands of flashcard examples
• The complete learning experience
• 100% Free
• Create and edit stunning flashcard decks in seconds
• Integrated with your GoConqr web account for access to your Flashcard decks
• Add text or images to either side of a card
• Search over 2 million learning resources
• Clone other users' flashcard decks and edit them to add your personal touch
• Share Flashcard decks via Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or email
• Sign In to GoConqr using email, Facebook or Google
The GoConqr Flashcards app is perfect for creating beautiful and complete flashcards and previewing decks created by you or by others on your mobile app before an exam or while you study.
We recommend using the GoConqr Flashcards app in combination with the free GoConqr app for a 360 degree learning experience.
Check out the Pro Version with more functions than the free one.
- create a bunch of decks with your vocabularies in the appropriate language
- edit your decks and define auto-translation languages
- insert vocabularies to your decks
- import and export decks and lists
- we support TTS and SVOX TTS
- edit or delete single vocabularies from your list (Long click on a item in the vocabulary list)
- learn with Leitner system, up to five boxes
- choose a box and learn flashcard words. To see the corresponding word perform a simple click on the card and it turns around
- change the language order to learn vise versa (Click menu button in Vocabulary Box tab)
- use the GoTo button to jump to a specific vocable number within a box
- learn in random mode
Create vocabulary flashcard lists on your pc or export some lists from your dictionary websites and import them into your decks.
Use www.dict.cc access in import/export section to download vocabulary lists. Export lists from the website on your SD card download folder and import the list into your app.
The app supports "Move App to SD Card" only available for Android version 2.2 or higher.
The app is free and supported by Google Ads.
Buy the Pro Version which is ad free.
The app was tested on:
Nexus S Android 4.1
HTC Desire S Android 2.3.6
Motorola Defy Android 2.1
Flashcards Deluxe is an easy to use yet powerful and full-featured flashcard app which you can use to study just about anything you want.
• Two smart study modes that automatically focus more on the cards you miss: Leitner and a more advanced Spaced Repetition mode (similar to SuperMemo or Anki)
• Quizlet.com integration - Browse and download any of their 4 million+ flashcard sets.
• Text to speech (TTS) audio in 18 languages (no internet connection needed to study)
• Multiple choice option
• Spelling tests (listen to audio and use keyboard to answer)
• Searchable listing of your cards that allows you to easily look up other terms as you study
• Organize decks in folders and combine decks for studying
• Several flashcard color themes to choose from (sky, wood, chalkboard, etc.)
• Divide cards into categories
• 1 to 5 sided cards
• Include pictures and sounds. Zoom into pictures. Auto repeat sounds.
• 3 response levels: Wrong, I kind of know, I know really well (vs the standard correct/wrong) - for more efficient studying
• Easy navigation - swipe or tap to answer (customizable)
• Draw self-graded answer with your finger (drawing not saved)
• Automatically turn cards off after getting them correct a certain number/percentage of reviews
• Clean, efficient user interface, including full-screen and landscape viewing
• Custom text and background colors
• Browse mode that lets you easily navigate forward or back without keeping score
• Slideshow mode
• Large number of cards (10,000+) can be imported easily (full version)
• Backup your flashcards to your computer
• Dropbox and Google Drive support
• Very easy to get started, with lots of features and options for advanced users
• Great support! I promptly respond to any questions or feedback you may have. Use my website's public forum or email me.
You can create flashcards either on your computer or directly within the app. If you don't want to make your own, you can browse and download flashcards from Quizlet.com.
Please see our website at OrangeOrApple.com for more information. If you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, please let me know why and I'll try to help.
* Spaced repetition
* Optional deck level leitner system repetition.
* Download thousands of cards sets from websites StudyStack.com, Quizlet.com and Cram.com
* Import cards from textfiles in csv format.
* Up to 4 card sides supported no physical constraints as all is digital.
* Create new or edit cards on your phone.
* Support decks with thousands of cards.
* Organize cards in groups.
* Text to speech
* Set your own icons for decks.
* Create backups of decks on the SD card.
* Activate and deactivate cards at will, no need to delete them.
* Organize flashcards in groups and activate or deactivate cards in group.
* No internet connection needed to function properly.
Ideal to build up a large collection of vocabulary for standardized language exams:
* English TOEIC, TOEFL
* Chinese HSK
* Japanese JLPT
* Korean KLPT
* Spanish DELE
There is a free slightly limited version available too if you want to see and try first. For the price of a cup of coffee, you'll be able to improve your knowledge for school, college, university and job in an efficient and effective way.
Wise Cards Google+ Circle https://plus.google.com/u/0/112308537270520638764/posts
☞ 1000 vocab words picked by an expert GRE tutor
☞ Definitions and example sentences for every word
☞ Decks for every difficulty level
☞ Track your progress as you study
☞ Smart algorithm focuses your practice for efficient learning
This app gives you free access to all of Magoosh’s GRE flash cards. Sign in with a Magoosh account (or create a new one) to save your progress to the web. You can continue your practice online at http://gre.magoosh.com/flashcards/vocabulary
Written by GRE experts
The entire GRE wordlist is selected and defined with usage examples by Magoosh’s expert GRE tutors, led by Chris Lele. He has been teaching the GRE for more than 10 years, runs a popular vocabulary series on YouTube and he’s also written an eBook on vocabulary. He is unbeatable in Scrabble, or any other word game for that matter.
Review that really sticks
Academic research has found that memories are formed by repeated exposure to new information, so Magoosh’s flashcard app uses a spaced repetition system. Words you are learning will reappear frequently (occurring less frequently the better you know them) and words you already know won’t be repeated. The GRE word list is also culled to only 1000 so that you don't waste time learning unimportant words.
“I really like the way the words appear and the simple interface to show progress of the user. You guys have put good use of algorithms so one comes out learning the words well. The best flashcard app to date.” - Arif
"I was able to learn more words in the 4th week by using your flash card app than I learnt over the previous 3 weeks using Barron's 1100." - Sai
We're an online test prep company with a focus on teaching the GRE through videos and personalized customer support.
In addition to our online course, we blog about GRE words, roots, formulas, grammar, problem solving, quantitative reasoning, and reading comprehension along with GRE study guides and study tips. Articles from the blog have been compiled into 3 separate free ebooks with over 6,000 downloads. Check it out at http://magoosh.com/gre
More GRE study tools
Search the app store for "magoosh gre" to continue your prep for the Revised GRE Exam with Magoosh’s video lessons app. Learn all the math, verbal, and writing you need to know for the test!
When you’re ready to practice for the full Revised GRE exam, Magoosh’s website has more than 700 excellent GRE Math and GRE Verbal practice questions, each with its own detailed video explanation. After each quiz, you can review your answers to see your strengths and weaknesses. Visit http://gre.magoosh.com for more information.
(Magoosh also has apps for learning English grammar and studying for the GMAT. Search the store for "magoosh english" or "magoosh gmat" to find them)
Have any questions? Please ask!
Customer satisfaction is incredibly important to us. If you have any questions or comments, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-MAGOOSH and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can. If you’re outside the US, you can also reach us at +1-510-214-0212
“I didn’t have much time to prepare for the GRE, and Magoosh made it possible for me to succeed on the test in a short period of time. I looked at Kaplan GRE, Barron’s, and Princeton Review products, and I can confidently say that Magoosh was definitely the best.”
“The team is really great and actually cares about your score as much as they would care about their own. Simply the best.”
Don’t wait until the last minute to start studying, start memorizing GRE words today!
- Create your own or choose from over 70,000 flashcard decks
- Customize your study by grade level, standardized test, or subject
- Select your study method - audio pronunciation or definition matching
- Sync your online and mobile app progress
- Study offline - without an internet connection
This free flashcards app contains options to share content via social media.
• a universal flashcard learning program
• based on an advanced 'spaced repetition' algorithm
• 10-50 times more efficient than memorizing paper flashcards
• has vocabulary in 16 languages build-in, 700 words each
• has many, many functions (see below)
• similar to SuperMemo, Anki, Mnemosyne or AnyMemo, but with games added, better statistics, more editing functions, better configurability and more
• it has extensive help functions, the user interface is English only
What is Memorion NOT?
• an all-in-one language course
• a 3-button-wonder to just learn 50 words for the next vacation (like 95% of all other flashcard apps in the store)
• promising to teach you a new language in 2 weeks, with no work needed
• the simplest program in the store (it can just do too much)
NOTE: Memorion can become addictive, once you start feeling its power
• pre-made flashcards with vocabulary in English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Brazilian, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Hindi, Nepali, Swahili, Chinese
• 6 fun game modes (hang man, multiple-choice, listening to numbers,..)
• true multi-directional learning
• up to 8 text fields per card (to use for gender, examples, extra images, web links etc.)
• millions of card stacks can be downloaded from Quizlet, StudyStack, and SuperMemo
• designed for large databases (I have >17 000 cards in mine), with multi-level sub-stacks
• 21 charts to document learning progress
• multiple-choice, whiteboard, keyboard and audio-recording as answer options
• wizards for image searches, photos, audio recording and translations
• import from PalmOS SuperMemo, AnyMemo, text, MS Word, and Excel
• fully integrated dictionaries from the Open Dictionary API Alliance (PONS, SlovoEd, etc.)
• dictionary support for Google Translate, PONS and Leo online, ColorDict, dict.cc and 100+ others from Langenscheidt, VOX etc.
• Text-To-Speech (TTS)
• 3 user modes (beginner to expert)
• links between related cards, with mutual updating
• functions to organize stacks and cards
• search, filter, and sort cards
• optimized gestures for single-handed use, to repeat cards while walking
• dozens of gestures for power-users (faster access, more functions)
color-coding of genders, 'Undo' last answer, awards, LaTeX
Being a long-term user of PalmOS SuperMemo, I wanted to continue using my trusted databases.
If you have any comments, suggestions or issues, write to Memorion@gmx.net.
* INTELLIGENT AND EFFICIENT LEARNING *
You decide how to learn:
• Flashcard system by Sebastian Leitner (long-term memory)
• Test mode (short-term memory)
• Favorites (only marked as favorite cards)
• Only not-known cards
* FEATURES *
• Synchronization of flashcards with www.repetico.com
• Individual choice of learning: Disable or enable categories within a set of cards
• Mark important flashcards as favorites
• Easy to use and fast search function
• Detailed overview of your current learning status
• No internet connection required
• Intuitive and user-friendly operation
• Display and query of multiple choice questions
Do you like the Repetico app? Then we look forward to your review in the Play Store. Do you have any suggestions? Then send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
Improve your English grammar now with more than 1000 questions, 750+ flashcards and 100+ games. Learning by doing & tracking your progress!
Practice English Grammar helps you learn English grammar for TOEFL, GSET, IELTS, TOEIC, FCE or CAE tests by practicing interactive grammar exercises on your smartphone or tablet (beginner + advanced level). Practice English Grammar contains many grammar lessons explaining the grammar topics via articles, test, flashcards and learning games. Practice English Grammar includes more than
• 1000+ questions
• 750+ flashcards
• 100+ learning games
• grammar articles
• detailed feedback on questions.
In 16 topics, this app helps you practicing your English grammar (elementary and advanced level) for TOEFL, GSET, IELTS, TOEIC, FCE or CAE tests. The following grammar topics are covered in this app:
• Modal Verbs
• Passive Voice
• Past Continuous
• Past Simple
• Phrasal verbs
• Possessive Adjectives
• Present Continuous
• Present Simple
• Reported Speech
• Some and Any
Practice English Grammar gives you feedback to each of your answers. Tests and games in Practice English Grammar have not only multiple choice questions but also other interactive question types such as multiple response, matching, fill-in-the-blank, text response, numeric response etc. Some questions and games also contain media content which makes your learning sessions more fun and interactive. Statistics help you monitoring your progress, so it gets easier for you to prepare for TOEFL, GSET, IELTS, TOEIC, FCE or CAE tests.
We are constantly updating the Practice English Grammar app with new content, tests and games. Our mission is, to continually improve your learning experience. So, we always appreciate your feedback! Let us know your questions and suggestions to improve this app:
Have a great day ... and enjoy learning English grammar anytime, anywhere!
Your Practice English Grammar team.
"Spen 5 Box Flashcards" puts the flashcards right in your pocket. You can create edit and study your own flashcards or just take them from your friend and import.
Long-term memory allows us to retail material learnt over a long period of time. It has been noticed that in order to aquire long-term knowledge, you have to periodically come back and re-learn (or repeate) the material.
This app works off of the Leitner flashcard learning method and lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by quizing you just before you forget.(forgetting curve - Ebbinghaus), At first it gives you 24 hours to learn the cards then it starts quizing you in the brain tab.
Leitner's system consists of a cardboard box separated into a number of compartments. The compartments are filled with flashcards and the flashcards are moved from one compartment to another, according to the current level of knowledge. When a flashcard is answered correctly it is promoted to the next compartment. When a flashcard is answered incorrectly it is demoted to the first compartment.
How It Works:
- When studying the flashcards in a given compartment you examine the flashcards sequentially and indicate success or failure.
- All flashcards that were answered correctly are promoted to the next compartment. Flashcards that were not answered correctly are demoted to the first (or top) compartment.
- Flashcards in the top compartment remain in the top compartment if you failed to give the correct answer.
- Flashcards in the bottom compartment remain there if you gave the correct answer.
- A card file is complete when all flashcards are in the lowest compartment. Each flashcard needs to be consecutively answered successfully the same number of times for all flashcards to be in the final (learned) compartment.
The result of the Leitner system is that you are allowed to prioritize your studying, focusing on the flashcards that are troubling you when you are keen and reviewing the easier flashcards when you want a lighter study session.
With the Leitner learning system it is possible to separate the flashcards into distinct groups of your current retention potential. You spend the most time on learning and repeating the flashcards which you don’t know well.
Also by importing pictures in your cards you can use your visual memory to learn anything that you want.
Export & Import:
Export and share your flashcards and study with your friends.
You can create different categories and if necessary any time you can rename/delete/export them or import and add flashcards to existing/new category.
When add new flashcards you can use:
- Multi Window Support
- Multi Instance Support
- SPen Window Support
- Text input and adjustment
- Pen type, pen size, color adjustment
- Change Background
- Import Photos from Cloud-based App and Gallery
- Taking a picture and import
- Portrait and landscape Orientation support
In setting you can change and customize your flashcard showing time and also you can change the daily limitation flashcards to show in each box.
To overview your learning progress you can use the status menu button.
To test yourself, you can change to exam mode (brain tab), it's recommended each 24 hours you test yourself.
The flashcard(s) that moving to higher box isn't showing more; just will be shown before you forget them. (Leitner system)
More Informations: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leitner_system
Learn Easy is free and doesn't conatain any adverts, but you can help by donating a little fee.
You will be granted with a new learn method: shuffle.
Thank you very much for your donation !
If you don't want to donate and still get the shuffle method, follow this link: