AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by showing them just before you will forget. It is fully compatible with the spaced repetition software Anki (including synchronization), which is available for Windows, Linux and MacOS.
Study all sorts of things wherever and whenever you want. Make good use of idle times on bus trips, in supermarket queues or any other waiting situation!
Create your own flashcard decks or download free decks compiled for many languages and topics (more than 6000 available).
Add material through the desktop application Anki or directly through Ankidroid. The application even supports adding material automatically from a dictionary!
★ Key features:
• supported flashcard contents: text, images, sounds, LaTeX
• spaced repetition (supermemo 2 algorithm)
• text-to-speech integration
• more than 6000 premade decks
• progress widget
• detailed statistics
• syncing with AnkiWeb
• open source
★ Additional features:
• write answers (optional)
• card editor/adder
• card browser
• tablet layout
• import existing collection files (via Anki Desktop)
• dictionary integration (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Leo.org, Aedict, diverse web dictionaries)
• add cards by intent from other applications like dictionaries
• custom font support
• full backup system
• navigation by swipe, tap, shake
• fully customisable
• dynamic deck handling
• night mode
• 27 localisations
• All previous AnkiDroid versions can be downloaded from the website
With BRAINYOO you can create flashcards with text, images and multiple choice answers and learn them efficiently.
Learning content and the individual learning progress can be synchronized with the BRAINYOO cloud. So the app, desktop software and webversion are always up to date. This enables the user to learn location-independently.
It is now possible to create flashcards in the Mobile App. To make mobile learning as easy as possible, the editor is a light-version of the one in the desktop software and webversion. For formatting flashcards or inserting pictures, for example, you should use the desktop software or webversion.
With Mobile BRAINYOO, there are the learning methods long-term and random mode as well as a test mode available.
1.Long-term mode (so-called spaced-retrieval method)
BRAINYOO allows you to learn with the popular spaced-retrieval method. In this mode, the program presents the cards in increasing periods of time. The longer you learn, the less time you spend with each card until you have it memorized. This mode is especially good to train your long-term memory.
In this mode the cards are distributed not based on time periods but on probabilities. You can assign a percentage chance to each of the six virtual compartments and the cards appear according to this formula.
BRAINYOO also offers the option to review certain lessons without the usual process of repeating the flashcards. This mode is particularly well suited to learning before exams and tests. The good thing is you can change between the time-based and the lesson-based method anytime you like. Your progress in long-term memory mode will be saved and after the exam you can continue with your usual schedule.
We think FluxCards are even better than flash cards - here’s why…
* Special Scientific Timing, via Leitner Spaced Repetition for Maximum Memory Retention (which means Minimum Effort for You!)
* Easily Edit or Add New Cards on the Go - just press the Blue Button
* New – Boost Your Memory with Images, Photos or Draw with Your S Pen!
* Extra-Easy Color-Coded Interface
* Imports Sets or Lists from Quizlet.com – Smoothly does it!
* Always with You, even Offline!
* FluxCards are Perfect for Quick Sessions or Serious Study
Conventional flashcard are great for learning new things – but they can get boring real fast if you don’t use science….
FluxCards uses science!
Here’s the science…
Our special Flux Engine (tm) automatically presents and repeats cards based on how well you know them - that means:
* You Learn Fast!
* Less Boredom
* Less Boredom means More Study
* More Study means You Learn Even Faster!
Yes, it’s like a turbocharger for your brain – and it gets even better, because…
This professional, high-performance app is completely FREE!
Yes, free! And you can enjoy free forever. How’s that for crazy value?
All we ask is that to enjoy the FULL power of our Flux Engine (tm), grab a Premium License (only $4.97!)
FluxCard’s Easy Interface:
Tap anywhere to flip the card and see the other side, then:
1. Remembered correctly - tap Green button
2. Forgot - tap Red button
3. (Or Tap Blue button to edit the card – or add an image!)
It really is that easy!
Create as many sets or lists as you like, FluxCards will always remember your learning progress with that set.
Other apps may have more bells and whistles but we’re confident you’ll love FluxCards, because it’s easy to use and edit, you’ll ENJOY learning with it and because the "Flux" engine technology means you’ll learn faster and easier than EVER before!
Try it right now and see for yourself!
Check out the Pro Version with more functions than the free one.
- create a bunch of decks with your vocabularies in the appropriate language
- edit your decks and define auto-translation languages
- insert vocabularies to your decks
- import and export decks and lists
- edit or delete single vocabularies from your list (Long click on a item in the vocabulary list)
- learn with Leitner system, up to five boxes
- choose a box and learn flashcard words. To see the corresponding word perform a simple click on the card and it turns around
- change the language order to learn vise versa (Click menu button in Vocabulary Box tab)
- use the GoTo button to jump to a specific vocable number within a box
- learn in random mode
Create vocabulary flashcard lists on your pc or export some lists from your dictionary websites and import them into your decks.
Use www.dict.cc access in import/export section to download vocabulary lists. Export lists from the website on your SD card download folder and import the list into your app.
The app supports "Move App to SD Card" only available for Android version 2.2 or higher.
The app is free and supported by Google Ads.
Buy the Pro Version which is ad free.
The app was tested on:
Nexus S Android 4.1
HTC Desire S Android 2.3.6
Motorola Defy Android 2.1
* Spaced repetition
* Optional deck level leitner system repetition.
* Download thousands of cards sets from websites StudyStack.com, Quizlet.com and FlashcardExchange.com
* Import cards from textfiles in csv format.
* Up to 4 card sides supported no physical constraints as all is digital.
* Create new or edit cards on your phone.
* Support decks with thousands of cards.
* Organize cards in groups.
* Text to speech
* Set your own icons for decks.
* Create backups of decks on the SD card.
* Activate and deactivate cards at will, no need to delete them.
* Organize flashcards in groups and activate or deactivate cards in group.
* No internet connection needed to function properly.
Ideal to build up a large collection of vocabulary for standardized language exams:
* English TOEIC, TOEFL
* Chinese HSK
* Japanese JLPT
* Korean KLPT
* Spanish DELE
There is a free slightly limited version available too if you want to see and try first. For the price of a cup of coffee, you'll be able to improve your knowledge for school, college, university and job in an efficient and effective way.
Wise Cards Google+ Circle https://plus.google.com/u/0/112308537270520638764/posts
Download them onto your device and study on the go.
As a Free-User you can:
- Study by status (5 boxes)
- Study sorted/shuffled
- Evaluate your answer
- Flip through flashcards
- Sync status with CoboCards.com
- Upgrade to Pro version
As a Pro-User you can additionally:
- Search for specific flashcards
- Create and display folders
- Create new flashcard sets
- Create, edit & delete flashcards
- Study with Leitner algorithm
- Extend Pro membership
Example flashcards are available in the App.
"Spen 5 Box Flashcards" puts the flashcards right in your pocket. You can create edit and study your own flashcards or just take them from your friend and import.
Long-term memory allows us to retail material learnt over a long period of time. It has been noticed that in order to aquire long-term knowledge, you have to periodically come back and re-learn (or repeate) the material.
This app works off of the Leitner flashcard learning method and lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by quizing you just before you forget.(forgetting curve - Ebbinghaus), At first it gives you 24 hours to learn the cards then it starts quizing you in the brain tab.
Leitner's system consists of a cardboard box separated into a number of compartments. The compartments are filled with flashcards and the flashcards are moved from one compartment to another, according to the current level of knowledge. When a flashcard is answered correctly it is promoted to the next compartment. When a flashcard is answered incorrectly it is demoted to the first compartment.
How It Works:
- When studying the flashcards in a given compartment you examine the flashcards sequentially and indicate success or failure.
- All flashcards that were answered correctly are promoted to the next compartment. Flashcards that were not answered correctly are demoted to the first (or top) compartment.
- Flashcards in the top compartment remain in the top compartment if you failed to give the correct answer.
- Flashcards in the bottom compartment remain there if you gave the correct answer.
- A card file is complete when all flashcards are in the lowest compartment. Each flashcard needs to be consecutively answered successfully the same number of times for all flashcards to be in the final (learned) compartment.
The result of the Leitner system is that you are allowed to prioritize your studying, focusing on the flashcards that are troubling you when you are keen and reviewing the easier flashcards when you want a lighter study session.
With the Leitner learning system it is possible to separate the flashcards into distinct groups of your current retention potential. You spend the most time on learning and repeating the flashcards which you don’t know well.
Also by importing pictures in your cards you can use your visual memory to learn anything that you want.
Export & Import:
Export and share your flashcards and study with your friends.
You can create different categories and if necessary any time you can rename/delete/export them or import and add flashcards to existing/new category.
When add new flashcards you can use:
- Multi Window Support
- Text input and adjustment
- Pen type, pen size, color adjustment
- Change Background
- Import Photos from Cloud-based App and Gallery
- Taking a picture and import
- Portrait and landscape Orientation support
In setting you can change and customize your flashcard showing time and also you can change the daily limitation flashcards to show in each box.
To overview your learning progress you can use the status menu button.
To test yourself, you can change to exam mode (brain tab), it's recommended each 24 hours you test yourself.
The flashcard(s) that moving to higher box isn't showing more; just will be shown before you forget them. (Leitner system)
More Informations: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leitner_system
Powered by Superflashcard with a built-in spaced repetition scheme, the app will also help you learn English vocabulary more efficiently by showing English flashcards just before you forget.
English vocabulary flashcards categories
- Food and Meals
Import cardset from Flashcard exchange, Couse Hero, Quiz let.
More setting select language for speech of front and back on the game:Study, Quiz, slide show.
Progress tracking :When a user studies a card set, app will resume the last session of the user on this card set.
• English vocabulary flashcards
• Search & Download flashcards
• Study English flashcards with/without slideshow mode
• Matching English flashcard games
• Memorize English flashcard games
• English flashcard quizzes
• English flashcards progress tracking
• Access/study to your flashcards on Superflashcard.com
• Leitner system
Please visit http://www.superflashcard.com/tour/ for screenshots, tutorials, and more.
Want to master German vocabulary?
German flashcards are images/text/sound on cards, used to help remember new vocabulary in German. Instead of simply reading the definition in a dictionary, the brain is also challenged via our several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz, Spelling , Re-arrange to make the learning German language more exciting and fun.
♥ ♥ GREAT CONTENT ♥ ♥
German flashcards app includes 4000+ premade German flashcards which cover the most used German words from 9 categories:
•Food and Meals
♥ ♥ GREAT REVIEWS ♥ ♥
German flashcards apps have received 45.000+ installed and counting. Some comments from our users about us:
• “Easy to use, study cards first then go through activities that get progressively more difficult...”.
• “It is a useful app. Especially if you have a basic understanding of language”.
• “this the best I have found. Very effective for visual learners!”.
• Import cardsets from Couser hero, Quizlet, Flashcard exchange.
• Track study progress using Leitner system.
• Display statistics for cards and games
• Search cardsets from our database with millions of flashcards on various subjects.
• Review schedule to help you review flashcards before they are expired.
• Customize flashcards by selecting font, background and languages.
• Access flashcards created from http://www.superflashcard.com
• Text to speech to study flashcards without looking at screens.
• Download unlimited flashcards to your devices for offline study
• Customize text color and background color/images of cards
This app is also available on Apple App Store, Amazon Kindle App Store, Blackberry App Store and Windows Phone App Store. Please visit us at http://about.superflashcard.com/tour/ for more information .
This is a basic Android version of our popular Flashcards [+] app in the App Store. The stronger you support our Android app through downloads and reviews, the faster we can bring other iOS app games and tools to it.
- Create your own flashcards
- Download millions of flashcards made by other users from Cram and Quizlet
- Organize your flashcards into folders
- Keep track of your progress for each deck and each flashcard.
- the Matching game
- Join classes
- no distracting ads
Over 9 millions download on Google Play!
This free piano tutor app has 128 instruments, over 50.000 songs in songbook. It is not only the most elegant game to enjoy your song, note by note, but also the great app to learn how to play music on the go - any time, any where.
With Piano Teacher, you just pick a cool song and learn how to play it in 1 minute. It has three beautiful keyboard themes, recording-social sharing functions and the ability to change size of the white keys. Your friends will like to play together by selecting double keyboard mode.
It can load any MIDI file ( .mid or .midi ) and KARAOKE format ( .kar ) file to play. This feature is free for the first times only, please buy the MIDI loader package to unlock it.
We love to hear from you, please email us!
If you like this app, please support us with a positive rating or review. Thank you!
✓ New in-app tutorial
✓ Localized to: default, Japanese, German, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Romanian, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian
✓ Better key name with 3 colors for every octet
✓ Better HQ Sounds Quality
✓ Improved "Auto Hand" feature in practice mode, perform mode, mirror and classic double keyboards modes. NOW YOU CAN LEARN HOW TO PLAY WITH YOUR FRIEND!
✓ In-app build-in Video Tutorial has been added in the first time your install this Piano, access the video later in the SETTINGS section please
✓ NOW you can load MIDI file from the SD-Card to play, we hope it will work well
Piano Teacher is not only a perfect keyboard for android:
✓ HQ instrument sounds: piano HQ, hand drum, guitar HQ, harmonica, bell, music box, organ, guitar bass
✓ Branch new finger key-by-key guide mode, learn to play piano in the easy way
✓ Magic piano mode to play for relax
✓ Awesome key press graphic effect
✓ Realistic feeling with vibration
✓ Create, share & download from our cloud sharing services
✓ Sound options: Real sound & digital sound ( mid - midi - kar format )
✓ Settings section with full support function for beginner
✓ Keyboard & speed control options
✓ Two-row and two-row mirror mode with multi-players & multi-instruments function.
✓ Single learn to play, Single perform, three-row mode
✓ Record and playback to create & share your masterpiece with friends and family
✓ Learn-to-play mode with the pre-loaded collection of famous songs
✓ Kid mode available. You and your child can have much fun together
✓ Various works of greatest artist available
✓ High Quality sounds of musical instrument to unlock: Piano, Drum, Trumpet, Violin, Guitar, Bass, Sax...
✓ Professional feedback & support system via email, help desk
✓ Available for all Android phones
✓ Designed for Android Tablet ( Optimized )
✓ Studio quality sound, midi effect and note velocity, aftertouch, pitch bend
✓ Looped playback
✓ Free music library from cloud sharing service and public search engine
✓ Market place for songs and artist
We will updated from time to time with much more interesting features. We welcome all your comments and feedback.
Get the full Babbel course package now! From German to Turkish, the smart learning system includes 13 languages and an entertaining variety of courses - everything in one single app.
WHAT THE PRESS SAYS
“The app I’ve found most powerful is Babbel.” – New York Times
“7 apps you don’t want to miss.” – Mashable
"9 out of 10" – Wired
• All courses on babbel.com now available on Android
★ English ★ Spanish ★ French ★ Italian ★ German ★ Brazilian Portuguese ★ Swedish ★ Turkish ★ Polish ★ Dutch ★ Norwegian ★ Danish ★ Indonesian ★
• For users with or without previous knowledge
• Extensive selection of interactive courses
• Entertaining listening, writing, and speaking exercises
• Vocabulary trainers for a wide variety of topics
• Easily graspable grammar exercises
• Effective pronunciation training with voice recognition
• Integrated Review Manager to help consolidate what you've learned
• Synchronization between website and mobile or tablet
You'll need a Babbel subscription in order to access courses and features. The quantity of courses offered may vary according to which display language you use.
There are two subscription options:
One-monthly subscription for $US12.95 per month, automatically renewed until canceled.
One-yearly subscription for $US83.40 per year, automatically renewed until canceled.
Your subscription will automatically renew unless it is canceled before the end of the current payment period. You can manage and cancel a subscription in your Google Play Store account.
Language Education from Babbel: Babbel offers you a complete online language learning experience for thirteen different foreign languages. Choose to learn French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Turkish, Polish, Dutch, Indonesian, or any one of the Scandinavian languages; Swedish, Danish and Norwegian. Regardless of whether you're using your mobile phone, tablet or computer, you can access your Babbel language course and our language education system will automatically record your study progress and synchronize it with your other devices. This means you can brush up on your grammar and work on building an extensive vocabulary anywhere and at any time.
Just imagine: you're sitting at home watching TV when a word pops up in Spanish or French. You reach for the foreign language dictionary but then think to yourself, "wouldn't it be better just to learn this language?" You return the dictionary to the shelf and whip out your smartphone. You enter the Google Play Store and search for "the best App for learning Spanish". Lo and behold, "Babbel" appears. Much more than just a vocabulary trainer or a grammar guide, Babbel offers 7,000 hours (yes, 7,000... And counting!) of language lessons lovingly composed by language experts, each interactive course packed full of grammar activities, vocabulary exercises and pronunciation training by way of intelligent speech recognition. And we offer all this for all levels: Are you a complete beginner? Intermediate? Advanced? Would you like to concentrate on French verb conjugation? Or would you like to do a Spanish tense review? Or do you need to discover what that Italian recipe from your great grandmother Nonna contains? Babbel's language tutorials are arranged thematically, enabling the easy navigation and selection of words and topics, so no more phrasebooks necessary.
"But Babbel's focus on speaking, the wide selection of languages and the modest price make it competitive with both the free Duolingo and the sophisticated but pricey Rosetta Stone." - The Economist (Jun 14th 2013)
this free package with ads but full package with no ads
wonderful and easy app to learn the English language, in a simple way by images, so that each word have photo about it
And there are possibility of recurrence hearing the Spelling , pronunciation, the application also includes games and fun tests to learn the English language easily
Using this application you can learn the English language very easily and very quickly
Whatever their native language you will be able to Learn English by images from this application
• Google Play's "Best of the Best" 2013.
• "Among apps for learning or practicing a language, you can't beat Duolingo." —PC Magazine. Awarded Editors' Choice for Language Learning.
• "Far and away the best free language-learning app." —The Wall Street Journal
• "We’ve also tried a few other methods such as book learning and Rosetta Stone, both of which bombed. That’s why I jumped at the chance to try Duolingo. And believe me, it’s addictive." —FluentIn3Months.com
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.
• It's free, for real. No fees, no ads, no gimmicks. A college-quality education without the price tag.
• It's fun. Lose hearts for answering incorrectly, advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
• It's constantly improving. We bust out the lab coats regularly and measure how well you learn on Duolingo. Your learning experience only gets better over time.
If you want to learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, or English, the fast, fun, and free way, there's no better choice than Duolingo.
Send any feedback to email@example.com
Buy Duolingo gear at http://gear.duolingo.com
Use Duolingo on the Web at http://www.duolingo.com
The app features a comprehensive list of formulas for the physics topics listed bellow, each with a smart formula calculator that allows you to solve any variable within the formula.
The list of physics topics covered by this app:
- MECHANICS -
1. Motion in One Dimension
Section 1. Distance and Displacement
Section 2. Speed and Velocity
Section 3. Position-time graph and Velocity-time graph
Section 4. Acceleration
Section 5. Equations of Motion
2. Forces and Newton's Laws
Section 1. What is a Force
Section 2. Newton's First Law of Motion
Section 3. Newton's Second Law of Motion
Section 4. Newton's Third Law
Section 5. Weight and Normal Forces
Section 6. Friction Force
3. Forces in Two Dimensions
Section 1. Break down forces into components
Section 2. Addition of Forces
Section 3. Free body diagram
4. Free Fall and Projectile Motion
Section 1. Free fall
Section 2. Projectile Motion
Section 3. Horizontal Projection
Section 4. Angular Projection
5. Momentum and Collisions
Section 1. Momentum
Section 2. Impulse
Section 3. Impulse-Momentum Theorem
Section 4. Conservation of Momentum
Section 5. Types of Collisions
6. Circular Motion and Rotation
Section 1. Arc Length and Radian Measure
Section 2. Uniform Circular Motion
Section 3. Centripetal and Centrifugal Forces
Section 4. Rotational Motion
7. Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
Section 1. Fluids and Solids: Fundamentals
Section 2. Mechanical Properties of Solids
Section 3. Mechanical Properties of Fluids
Section 4. Pascal's principle (Pascal's law)
Section 5. Archimedes' principle
- ELECTROMAGNETISM -
Section 1. Net Electrical Charge
Section 2. Conductors and Insulators
Section 3. Charged Objects
Section 4. Coulomb's Law
2. Circuit Elements
Section 1. Electric Field
Section 2. Electric Potential Difference
Section 3. Flow of Charge: The Current
Section 4. Passive Circuit Elements
Section 5. Active Circuit Elements
3. Electric Circuits
Section 1. Ohm's Law
Section 2. Kirchhoff's current law (KCL)
Section 3. Kirchhoff's voltage law (KVL)
Section 4. Series Circuits
Section 5. Parallel Circuits
Section 6. Series-Parallel Combination Circuits
Section 1. Magnetic Field
Section 2. The Earth’s Magnetic Field
Section 3. Magnetic Force on Moving Charges
Section 4. Magnetic Field from a Wire
5. Waves and Sound
Section 1. The Nature of Waves
Section 2. Wave Properties
Section 3. The Behavior of Waves
Section 4. The Nature of Sound
Section 5. Sound Properties
Section 6. The Doppler Effect
Section 1. The Electromagnetic Spectrum
Section 2. Luminous and Illuminated Bodies
Section 3. Reflection of Light Waves
Section 4. Refraction of Light Waves
Section 5. Concave and Convex Mirrors
Section 6. Convex and Concave Lenses
- THERMODYNAMICS -
1. Energy, Work and Heat
Section 1. System, Surroundings and Boundary
Section 2. Closed, Open and Isolated Systems
Section 3. Intensive and extensive properties
Section 4. States and Processes
Section 5. Energy
Section 6. Work
Section 7. Heat
2. Laws of Thermodynamics
Section 1. Zeroth Law of Thermodynamics
Section 2. First Law of Thermodynamics
Section 3. The Second Law of Thermodynamics
Section 4. The Third Law of Thermodynamics
** DO NOT USE AS CHEAT SHEET ON A PHYSICS EXAM IF IT IS NOT ALLOWED.
The app searches for drawings on the Internet, you pick one which you like, and you can sketch over a semi-transparent image of the drawing you selected. By copying and enhancing drawings you like, you learn how to draw yourself.
Supports colors, pens, and many brushes.
Smooth Zoom and pan. The drawing is vector based and remains sharp.
More from developer
Learn Easy is free and doesn't conatain any adverts, but you can help by donating a little fee.
You will be granted with a new learn method: shuffle.
Thank you very much for your donation !
If you don't want to donate and still get the shuffle method, follow this link: