Exclusive for Wear OS (Android Wear) smart watches – does not run on Tizen
Cyklus shows the next 24 hours in an intuitive layout. The hand moves like the sun: top at noon, bottom at midnight.
Day and night are illuminated in seasonal colors – or you can choose from eight color themes.
Important events appear next to the daylight ring: weather conditions, temperatures, events from your calendar, and alarms from your watch and phone.
Cyklus won't distract you with unnecessary clutter. It doesn't show that it's currently sunny outside (your window is much better at that), or that it's going to be partly cloudy in the afternoon. Only significant conditions are shown, like storms, rain, snow, or hail.
You can customize Cyklus by choosing a complication to display in the bottom half – Cyklus supports short text, icons, and images from installed apps on your watch.
• 12 and 24 hour digital clock
• Celsius and Fahrenheit temperatures
• Upcoming weather conditions
• Alarm and calendar integration
• Notification indicator in ambient mode
• Temperature high and low
• Moonrise, moonset, current moon phase
• Tap on icons to see details
• Complication: text, icon, small image
• View second complication by tapping clock
• Eight color themes
Weather forecasts powered by Dark Sky
• Wear OS 2 (Android Wear 2)
• Android Marshmallow or later on phone
• Round watch recommended
• Unmodified device (not rooted)
• Phone data connection