Simply enter in the ip address of your GE plc and connect over WiFi.
Buttons are individually programmable and their setups are associated with the ip address in use. This prevents sending incorrect commands to the wrong plc. Easily send signed integer values to any %R register in your GE plc.
Compatible with GE 9030, 9070, Innovation Controllers (ISC), PAC Systems rx3i and rx7i using the GE SRTP protocol.
Long Click on buttons to set up the address and value to write for each. Setups are saved to easily permit Button operation each time the App is opened. When switching between different PLC's, button setups are saved according to ip address.
Simultaneously monitor %R register data from the plc while writing data using the programmable buttons. Buttons are disabled by setting the address to zero.
Connection is possible over WIFI or a Mobile network. This application has been tested against the GE 9030, GE 9070, Rx3i, Rx7i and varies Modbus devices.
-Conversion of data points through linear formulas
-Scaling of data points
-Simultaneous connect up to 15 devices an monitor up to 60 data points
GE9030, GE9070, GE RX3i are registered Trademarks of GE.
This application was entirely built within ErgoTech's MIStudio/Android drag-and-drop development environment. MIStudio lets you build factory automation and manufacturing apps for Android, Windows, Linux and other platforms without programming. Including full support for SQL database, major PLCs, Alarming and reporting. Solutions are scalable to server-based solutions for enterprise applications.
UniGO gives you full of opportunities
Get data from local or internet connection
Control and monitoring
Get alarms from PLC (vibration/sound/led)
Multi pages and connections
User defined objects
Plug & Play
Easy to download
Modbus and PCOM
Project can be exported/imported
Only minutes of setup for success
You can use your own graphics
Bluetooth & Modbus RTU
Easy to connect
Makes your simple PLC more powerful
Opportunity in the VoIP market
With the advent of mobile internet, the demand for VoIP is rapidly increasing. Many countries, including the third-world nations, are soaring with massive deployment of WiFi networks and affordable GPRS service, calling from mobile via VoIP technology is more viable than ever. 24Dialer is an open door to lead you into tomorrow's prominent industry.
Features of 24 Dialer
1. User friendly interface
2. Supports SIP for signalling.
3. Supports g.729 codec for sending audio data.
4. Works with EDGE, GPRS, Wi-Fi & VPN Access points
5. Works from any type of firewalled network
6. Support call from blocked countries
7. Fully customizable & can be branded according to your taste and with your own requirement.
8. Can be used with any kind of Soft switch which support SIP
9. Voice quality is calibrated with CNG (Comfort Noise Generation), VAD (Voice Activity Detection) and PLC
(Packet Loss Concealment) to ensure crystal clear voice
10. Call timer/Display Balance/ Display Call history
11. Phone Book (Synchronize with Phone Address Book)
12. Run behind NAT or on private IP.
13. Your client can hear remaining balance by listening to IVR
14. Works with EDGE, GPRS, Wi-Fi & VPN Access points.
For more details:
Email : email@example.com
Dial : 8801743555555