Als Übungsaufgaben können die Zahlenbereiche 10 und 20 (Kleines und Großes Einmaleins) ausgewählt werden. Pro Übungseinheit werden jeweils 10 Aufgaben gestellt, die einzelnen Zahlen werden von einem Zufallsgenerator ermittelt. In der Fortschrittsleiste werden richtige Lösungen grün und Fehler rot markiert.
Als Übungsaufgaben können die Zahlenbereiche 10, 100 und 1000 ausgewählt werden. Pro Übungseinheit werden jeweils 10 Aufgaben gestellt, die einzelnen Zahlen werden von einem Zufallsgenerator ermittelt. In der Fortschrittsleiste werden richtige Lösungen grün und Fehler rot markiert.
Wählen Sie aus den Operatoren (Plus, Minus, Mal, Geteilt, Quadrat) beliebig viele aus und legen Sie anschließend einen Zahlenbereich (frei wählbar) fest.
Anschließend wird die App Ihnen Matheaufgaben, basierend auf Ihren Eingaben, stellen und das Ergebnis prüfen.
You need some help in Math? Use this App then!
Update 1.1 - angenehmere Farbwahl in Rechnungsbildschirm
Tap Plus or Minus to complete the math expression before time's up
Good game for brain training with simple mathematics exercises.
You can change the game settings and set the following data:
Set the number of seconds per exercise solution
Set the number of operators in each exercise
Setting the end of the game or practice endless
Display the game guide.
spielerisches Lernen verschidener Rechenarten (Addition,Subtraktion, Multiplikation, Division) in verschiedenen Schwierigkeiten für Kinder von 5 - 11 Jahren.
Wählen des Zahlenbereiches:
Wählen der Rechenart:
Spielerisches Lernen für Kinder (und Eltern) in der Grundschule. Die Grundfähigkeiten für erfolgreiches lernen werden spielerisch gefördert.
Jeweils nach 10 Punkten gibt es eine kleine Überraschung ....
Laxiluli Android-APPs enthalten keine Werbung oder Internetlinks.
Die Programme sind mit Kindern für Kinder entwickelt worden.
Wir Wünschen Ihnen viele Spaß mit unseren Programmen.
If you practice hard, you can excel !! QVprep for grade 6 provides you hundreds of math and english problems with detailed answer explanations so that you can create a strong learning foundation.
QVprep 6th grade Quantitative Maths and Verbal English Ability Practice Test prep for sixth grade 6 math vocab quiz common core standard
QVprep 6 for sixth grade helps students practice, learn and improve their knowledge in maths and english. The app has hundreds of multiple choice questions with answers in 20 practice tests on quantitative (maths) and verbal (english) ability. This app is ideal to not only improve grades in school but also to prepare for tests conducted by schools for admission into their high capability (high cap) and gifted programs.
Verbal (english) ability practice tests are on sixth grade level verbal analogy and analogies, antonyms, synonyms, reading comprehension, vocabulary and word meanings.
Quantitative (maths) ability practice tests are on grade 6 level maths covering integers, decimals, exponents, square roots, word problem on money, time and measurements, problem solving, scientific notation, algebra, equations, geometry, place values, variables and equations, statistics, probability, fractions (additions, subtractions, multiplication, divison), mixed numbers, percentage, ratio, proportion, mental maths, puzzles, logic and reasoning.
The QVprep grade 6 app has ten practice tests each in quantitative and verbal ability. Each practice test has around 50 multiple choice questions. If you answer a question wrong, the correct answer with detailed explanation is displayed so that you can learn where you went wrong. App displays your score when you complete a practice test.
By using QVprep, you can practice and learn at your own pace. Developed with a tenet that “practice makes a man perfect”, QVprep for grade 6 is an app that will prepare the student for SATs and future college admission, right when they are in middle school.
This app is for kids in sixth grade or grade 6 in all countries of the world. The app allows to perfect you maths and english skills on the go on your android smart phones or on android tablets. The app conforms to ELA common core tests and is also suitable for training and preparation for tests conducted by John Hopkins Center for talented youth CTY (SCAT), Naglieri Nonverbal Aptitude test (NNAT) and Iowa Test of Basic Skills (ITBS).
PJP Consulting LLC
* Our mission is to develop educational apps for every subject, every country, every school and college so that today's modern technology like smart phones and tablets is used for education and learning of school, college and academic curriculum.
* This app is ideal for accelerated learning
* Improve your verbal reasoning and math fundamentals
* Attempt questions and quiz that pose challenge in a test prep environment
* With no games, this tutor on mathematics and english reading presents challenging questions in a workbook / worksheet format
* Ideal for testing, learning, training, and tutoring for kids
Schulte table - perhaps the most effective
way to do this.
The program is free and contains no advertising.
About Schulte tables.
Psychologists like Schulte tables tests. These tests are simple, understandable, easy to measure the results and interpret. Tests show:
- attention sustention,
- the dynamics of efficiency,
- the ability to quickly start to work
- mental stability
Advantages tables Schulte:
+ Simple and clear
+ Quickly activates thought processes and memory
+ Training skills faster decision making
+ Does not require much effort
The benefits of mobile application "Immersion":
+ You can use small periods of time (one minute)
+ Spend with benefit and pleasure painful waiting period (in line, in traffic, public transportation, the bus stop
Schulte table for brain development and intelligence.
I suggest a little digest of the book by Anton Moguchy "book-training for your brain and the subconscious"
== the digest start ==
To succeed in any issue and use our brains to solve the problem completely, you must:
1. Strengthen blood flow in the frontal lobes of the brain.
2. Mobilize the memory so that all the necessary information we now shifted from long-term memory. Thus, we assemble accumulated associative links of our brains that are relevant to the topic. We will not waste precious seconds in recollection, all the necessary information will be "over the surface."
3. Focus on the task competently. In one case, you need to concentrate, so nothing distracts not see or hear. In another - quickly shift attention. In the third - keep the attention of all that surrounds us.
As a result an interesting series of experiments were done two things:
1. Each new task, to present the subject is causing a noticeable blood flow to the frontal lobes of the cerebral cortex. With repeated presentation of the same task intensity of blood flow is significantly reduced.
2. The intensity of the flow depended not only on the novelty, but also on the nature of the tasks. The highest intensity was recorded when working with tables Schulte.
Why is that?
When working with tables Schulte, we do not recall, no add-subtract, multiply, not referring to the associations. In this way, the whole blood is sent to the frontal lobes, which opens our entire intellectual potential.
== the digest end ==
1. Schulte table sizes from 2x2 to 10x10.
2. Two modes of training: -
"Finger": each number is fixed by pressing a cell; -
"Eye": just look;
3. Statistics - The last time exercise;
-- The degree of uniformity of the last exercise - tactile mode only;
-- Timeline for the last table of training;
-- Graphs of the best and the average times for training for all time;
4. Ability to stop the exercise.
If something prevented complete the exercise, it does not get in the statistics.
5. 2 themes: -
Minimalism - calm black-white-gray
Caramel - for those who prefer brighter
6. Ability to prevent screen blanking
My plans for the development of the application:
-- A separate design for large screens (for tablets).
-- A mode of two colors (Table Gorbova-Schulte).
-- Maybe you can tell something.
Any child is nearly guaranteed to learn multiplication table in a week using this program 1 to 2 hours a day. Parents can control the progress during the process.
It's not a secret that many pupils will not learn the multiplication table in the allotted time or at least will not learn it good enough. It's not a secret either that many pupils will forget most of what they studied after summer vacations or just long time without a practice. Our program removes these disadvantages at least for the multiplication table.
What can you expect:
1. Everyday practice for at least a hour will allow the pupil to learn the subject in a week.
2. Parents or child him/herself can see stats and track the progress.
3. The program is adaptive to the pupil and it's goal is to get the necessary amount of correct answers.
4. Repeating the course after a month will almost guarantee that the pupil will not forget the multiplication table ever again.
What you should not expect:
1. It's not a magic thing. You can't learn the multiplication table by just installing the program - you (or your child) have to work.
2. That's not a funny game but the learning simulator. There is a competition part (look for the entry 6) but it's not the main part.
1. The pupil has to have an idea of multiplication itself and should know what is used for (this means that if you, say, installing this program for 6-years child you should make sure he/she can multiply, say, 3 to 5 - not necessary fast but just can - or you won't get any use of this tool).
2. You will need an Internet connection to get access to program's adaptive functions. It is also required if you want to compare your results to the world rating.
The learning process:
Before you start. It is important to explain to the pupil that he/she will learn much faster if he/she will pronounce all samples and results (no matter audibly or inwardly). He/she should also understand that multiplication table is symmetric (i.e. 6x7 is the same that 7x6). It is important.
The learning process consists of several parts (levels). First there are following exercises for numbers 2 to 9 (or 2 to 12 if you have enabled this option in program settings):
1. Flashcard. Ascending show of examples and answers (it is important to pronounce them though it can be done inwardly).
2. Flashcard. Examples are shown in random order without an answer initially. The answer is shown few seconds later and it is advised to give a correct answer before it is shown.
3. Practice. Examples are shown in ascending order and the pupil is offered to give an answer with the keyboard. Even if the pupil made a mistake, the program will repeat the same example later and eventually, he/she will get it right. If the correct/error ratio is good enough the next part follows.
4. Practice. Just like level 3 but examples follow in random order.
Levels 1- 4 are passing for the every number. There are practical results which show that pupils won't remember the starting numbers as well as during learning them to the time they come to number 9 (12). That's why we get a level 5 before the final exam.
5. Practice. That is the longest level and it repeats the level 4 but examples are given for not just one number but for the entire multiplication table.
6. The final test. The pupil should give correct answers across the entire multiplication table during the reasonable time. Only 100% of correct answers is accepted as a suitable result and the most important thing in this test is the time. If you have an Internet connection then accepted answer will be transferred to our server and you get back an answer where the pupil’s position in the world community is.
Free version is ad supported.
I wish you and/or your child or pupils the best of luck in learning the multiplication table and I wish you to be a winner and be the best in everything you do :)
tags: multiplication table, times tables
It helps them to improve their basic mathematics skills by doing sums.
Maths exercises to practise the 4 common calculations:
✔ multiplication, times tables
✔ division, division tables
The difficulty for the addition and subtraction exercises can be adjusted and set to have a solution between 0 and 1000.
The difficulty of the multiplication and division exercises can be adjusted by the table selection. Multiple tables between 1 and 40 can be selected.
Mixing +, -, x, ÷ sums in tests
The multiplication and division sign can be selected.
The number of questions per test can be set: 10..25
A mathematics e-learning app for kids at primary school or elementary school, age between 5 and 12.
Australia: year 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
England: key stage 1: year 2; key stage 2: year 3,4,5,6
The application texts have been translated to these languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Dutch.
The free version has ads, the paid version does not.
The ads make the free version less suitable for young kids.
Always try the free version before buying the full version.
By downloading this app you agree to the Licence Terms:
The publisher of this app does not grant a license to use this app to citizens and residents of these countries: The United States of America, Canada and does not do business with them.
The following permissions are required only for the ad network AdMob and only by the free version:
Brainy Ape Studio LLP
Registered Office: MOTTRAM HOUSE, 43 GREEK ST, STOCKPORT, CHESHIRE, UNITED KINGDOM, SK3 8AX
Registration number in the UK: OC396287
Headoffice in The Netherlands: registration number: KvK: 61842265
Tax / BTW-number: NL854512512B01
Features of the app:
1) Division tables and practise
2) Worksheets with timer. Worksheets have three levels - Easy,Medium,Hard
Kids can practice simple division as well as division with remainders
With MemoryMaths can practice comfortably all arithmetic tables, from simple sums to combinations of multiplication and division.
First study a few minutes the table you want to improve, then do practice and try to beat your own times. MemoryMaths timed all operations and shows an evaluation screen at the end of the exercise.
• automatic evaluation.
• The same program allows multiple users
• You can make your own custom levels (free game).
• Predefined tests to evaluate progress
As with the classic booklet is important that an adult supervise the practices used by the child.
MemoryMaths is not a quick fix, is a solution to be consistent, it only takes a few minutes (4-5) of daily dedication and midterm results will be spectacular.
The objective is an efficient memorization of the arithmetic elementary tables and prepare children to cope easily higher mathematics courses providing a solid elemental basis.
Additionally develop the ability to concentrate and improved overall performance.
Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese.
No ads, no limitations.
Inside Dot-to-dot Adventure:
✔ 35 dot-to-dot puzzles
✔ Cute illustrations of fun characters and objects - watch them come alive as you connect the dots complete each puzzle!
✔ Learn about numbers - progress from traditional counting to skip counting in multiples of 2 to 12
✔ All about letters - know the alphabet inside and out by practising with uppercase and lowercase letters - Join the dots!
✔ Heaps of help options, including: dot hint, simple puzzles with less number of dots, and more
✔ Create up to 4 player profiles
✔ A badge board with collectable pin badges in every puzzle. Connect the dots to earn them all!
✔ Pleasant voice narration of letters and numbers, which can be switched on or off
LEVELS TO SUIT EVERY CHILD
Every child learns at a different pace and this app allows him or her to do just that. You decide what they should learn - is the alphabet too easy for your toddler? Has your preschooler mastered counting and is ready for something a little more challenging, like the multiplications table?
Flexibility is key, but we’ve also kept things quick and easy - default settings have been built in so that you can simply enter your child’s age and they can start playing straight away. You can always go back and change the settings to specifically tailor to your child’s needs.
Available in multiple languages, including: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Swedish, Russian and Danish.
Connect with us!
Visit us: http://www.GiggleUp.com
Like us: facebook.com/GiggleUpApps
Follow us: twitter.com/GiggleUpApps
Email us: Support@GiggleUp.com
Brought to you by GiggleUp, creators of the award-winning Interactive Telling Time and other educational apps for kids. Our goal is to promote learning through play with the purpose of helping children develop useful learning skills. Our apps have been enjoyed by children and used in classrooms all around the world!
Are you looking for a better way to teach your child the times tables? Well, look no further !
You can use the Times Tables Workbook to help your child learn the times tables from 2 to 16.
Times tables workbook will help you motivate your child to achieve higher goals. And it is all absolutely FREE ! No Ads either!
In the learn mode, the app speaks the tables and the child can repeat after the app. This helps in memorizing the tables.
The app was designed and tested for suitability on primary school children. Proven to improve your child's ability...
FarEastSoftware is dedicated to developing high quality education software in the K to 12 segment.
Keywords: Times Tables, math, Mental Math, multiplication, Times Tables Worksheet
☎ Contact Us ☎
Professor Plusminus allows students from elementary scool to train basic calculations. You can configure every basic calculation separateley (which numbers to take, in which range the result will be and so on). You can also configure which types of calculations will be trained. Within the defined borders the software will provide random calucations which must solved by the students. The number of calculations for each round is configurable as well.
After the calculations are solved, the software provides feedback which calculations were solved correctly and which where wrong. The wrong ones must be redone, until every calculation was entered correctly. For training it can be configured that the wrong calculations will be requested in the following rounds as well.
The program allows you to store several configurations, so you can use the software for several children. For motivation an animation will be shown. For later analysis the software provides a statistic view, where the number of errors as well as the needed time is shown in a graph.