Designed to work with our QT-series security DVRs, it allows you to check in on your property, business or loved ones anywhere, at any time. Receive instant e-mail alerts and see what’s going on with the swipe of a finger.
View live feeds from up to four cameras simultaneously. QT View takes full advantage of touch-screen technology to allow you to add or change video feeds, play back video or even control a pan-tilt-zoom camera . You can even take still images and save them on your phone or send them as e-mail attachments.
With Q-See’s QT View on your Android phone, you’re never out of touch.
*Compatible with QT DVR series only*
Here is the link to the new QT remote monitoring guide that includes instructions for installing the Q-See QT view application on Android Smartphones:
- Qt Quick 2.2
- 10 demo apps
- Saving the projects in Local Storage
- Import the projects to Pastebin.com
What are the applications that are most respectful of your personal data and less potentially dangerous?
This must-have application will give you a very simple answer to these questions.
Itself does not require any permission and contains no advertising.
It is optimized for mobile and tablet (Xoom, Iconia, Galaxy Tab, Optimus Pad ...)
This application is published under GNU GPL v3 license.
Designed to work with our QT-series security DVRs, it allows you to check in on your property, business or loved ones anywhere, at any time. Receive instant e-mail alerts and see what’s happening with the swipe of a finger. It also allows you to take advantage of higher-resolution displays to show a level of detail never before available on a mobile device which allows you to truly see what’s going on.
View live feeds from up to 9 cameras simultaneously. QT View HD takes full advantage of touch-screen technology to allow you to add or change video feeds, play back video or even control a pan-tilt-zoom camera . You can even take still images and save them on your phone or send them as e-mail attachments.
With Q-See’s QT View HD on your Android tablet, you’re never out of touch.
*Compatible with QT Series DVR only.*
Here is the link to the new QT remote monitoring guide that includes instructions for installing the Q-See QT View HD application on Android Tablets:
This app only deploys the Android binaries of Unison, Dropbear SSH and OpenSSH; and displays a quick howto.
Unison must be used manually from the command line, and root is required.
(For an Android GUI for Unison, check UnisonSync on GooglePlay.)
Unison is a powerful cross-platform file synchronization tool available on Linux, OS X, Windows, etc. Unison takes two roots, that can be on different machines and can be modified separately, and brings them up to date by smartly propagating the changes between the roots.
The key features of Unison are:
- Synchronization between different platforms
- Handles simultaneous updates to both roots
- Smart and safe: Unison resolves most simultaneous changes on both roots automatically, and prompts the user for input if it cannot determine the copy to propagate
- Synchronization to a server over SSH: any machine with an SSH server and Unison can act as server
- Resilient: handles interruptions, network disconnections, etc.
- Bandwidth efficient: the data is transfered by a compressed protocol similar to rsync, and only modified files (or parts of files) are transferred.
REMARK ON OPEN-SOURCE LICENSES
This application comprises binaries of Unison, DropbearSSH and OpenSSH, compiled from the existing open-source repositories (see acknowledgements). Binaries are packaged alongside this application APK, but the application does not actually link against these unmodified apps.
Therefore this application does not violate the GPL/MIT/BSD licenses.
- Benjamin Pierce et al.'s Unison File Synchronizer (http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~bcpierce/unison)
- Keigo Imai's patch to to cross-compile OCaml on Android (http://sites.google.com/site/keigoattic/ocaml-on-android)
- Jérôme Vouillon's OPAM Android repository (http://github.com/vouillon/opam-android-repository)
- Matt Johnston's Dropbear SSH client (http://matt.ucc.asn.au/dropbear/dropbear.html)
*** PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD ***
This app requires additional files. Nothing to worry about! A service called Ministro will download the necessary files (30 MB) and install them for you. These files will only be downloaded once.
More from developer
Ministro is a system wide Qt shared libraries installer/provider service. It acts as a bridge between your apps and Qt libraries.
Ministro service is release under GPL v3+ license.
The connection API protocol used by applications to connect and query the service is released under BSD license, it mean that any application (no matter if that application is free or not) can connect and query its services.
Also, be aware, this service will install/provide the free versions of Qt libraries, licensed under LGPL v2.1/ GPL v3.
This is an add free application, please don't contact me to add any adds because I'm not going to do it.