Note: To make the most out of this app, you need a Pingonaut kidswatch.
The functions in detail:
• Phone: Use the phone function of the Pingonaut kidswatch and manage the telephone numbers behind the keys so that, for example, mom or dad can be called directly from the watch at the touch of a button
• Voice messages: Receive voice messages sent from the watch by your child
• Whitelist: Set up phone numbers, that are allowed to be called by the watch, e.g. your cell, business and home phone numbers, or the number of grandparents and school
• SMS: Sending text messages to the watch (depending on the watch model)
• Alarms: Sending text messages to the watch (depending on the watch model
• Location: Use GPS tracking to find out where your child is in real time
• History: Follow the route of the watch for up to 30 days into the past
• Maps: All of the localization data is clearly displayed on road maps
• Safezone: Set up up to eight areas via the app, upon which an alarm is triggered in the app; e.g. around the school or at home.
• Server location: All data is stored to 100% on German servers
• Software: The complete software development takes place in Germany
• Data protection: The sensitive data of your children and you is safe, because all processes run 100% according to legal German data protection guidelines
• Battery monitoring: The battery indicator in the app as well as an automatic low-battery warning function ensure that your child is always accessible and can charge the watch in time
For all questions around the watch and software, you are assisted by English-speaking, competent employees of Lokato