Come and discover San Pellegrino Terme - the gem of Val Brembana, a chest full of art nouveau treasures - and the surrounding areas.
Very close to Bergamo and Orio al Serio, At the heart of Orobic Alps, you will embark a journey to discover historical places located in wonderful natural settings: from the old Grand Hotel to the world-famous "San Pellegrino" bottled water factory, to the churches and ancient hamlets of Bracca and Costa Serina, up to the city centre of Serina, which still displays the heritage from the past Venetian domination.
You will find cultural routes and suggestions for your free time, such as special family hikes, panoramic MTB tracks and the cross country skiing track in Oltre il Colle. And for the fittest ones… rock climbing on the majestic cliff of Cornalba!
This App lets you discover the region of the Commercial District Fontium et Mercatorum. It is a complete pocket guide with up-to-date suggestions about events, activities and routes that span wellness, taste, sports and culture in this little paradise of Val Brembana.
Make sure that you install any available app update, you will discover many useful features for your visit!
MAIN FEATURES OF THIS VERSION
- Multi-language user interface and contents: English and Italian
- Browse the best suggestions for the region according to the time of your next visit
- Navigate the contents by theme: culture, family, outdoors, taste, wellness
- Quickly select the best suggestions from the home page
- Choose from events, routes, places and activities
- Browse all contents both on a detailed map and in a list
- View your current location and the surrounding points of interest
- Interact with the environment thanks to the rich place profiles which include a detailed description, pictures, opening times, telephone and email contacts, driving directions and much more