This way the formulae are given some action and some life.
Some topics in Astrophysics has its group of formulae , of course; therefore, each is accompanied with some information about it by clicking the menu button.
This version removes the ads , and you are more privileged to ask us to add more folrmulae to the app.
The app also has also an activity to count the stars .
Please ask us for features that you think as an astrophysicist require to be added to this application.
This is one of your privileges.
Please don't forget to try our other applications.
Topics covered yet:
- Convert time units to degrees . This module can use your system clock also.
- Solid Angle Measurement
- Angular Distance Between Two Points On A Sphere
- Find The Date of Easter In A Year
- Find Day Number In A Year
- Convert Between Julian Date And GMT Date
- Earth Globe Formulae
- Conversion Between Equatorial And Ecliptic Coordinates
- Mean Sidereal Time At GMT
- Parallactic Angle
- Angular Separation Between Two Celestial Bodies
- Check If Three Stars Or Planets Make A Straight Line
- Precession Using Low Accuracy Method
- Coulomb's Law : force between two charges.
- Kepler's Law: Escape Velocity and Orbital velocity at any point on the orbit
- Star Counter: Use your camera to count the number of stars.
The application uses GPS. It's used only in taking the coordinates for the sake of calculations. If you are in doubt that we might steal your coordinates, you can use the manual input option. You have been warned. Thanks.
It has the added advantage of being two applications in one: log in with your "safe" password and you have innocent PIN functionality - you can create and edit quick reminders of passwords, PINs and credit cards.
Log in with your enhanced password and you have all that plus full contact and communication management. Create contacts, send and receive phone calls and SMSs which never appear in your phone history - they can only be seen when you log in with your enhanced password.
So whatever secret uses you find for PINCushion it can always show an innocent face.
PINCushion asks for a lot of scarey permissions because it's reading and writing your call and text history. However this data is only ever written to a local database, encrypted against your chosen password(s).
Hide selected contact, call and SMS history. Manage passwords and PINs.