- Oppdateringer av data flere ganger i døgnet.
- Støtte for å se flere målestasjoner pr elv
- Støtte for å se graf og historiske vannstander pr målestasjon (samplingen av data fra elvene i listen under startet 1. juni)
- Tidevann. Velg sted (målt tidevann) og offset å få oversikt over flo, fjære samt månefase (se skjermbilde)
- Nye elver legges til fortløpende. (send mail til meg på firstname.lastname@example.org på hvilken elv som ønskes) Elven vil da automatisk bli tilgjengelig i appen uten at selve appen trenger oppdatering
- Data hentes fra NVE
Elver tilgjengelige for øyeblikket:
vestrejakobselv (*ny lagt til 1.juli)
håelva (*ny lagt til 1.juli)
stjørdalselva (*ny lagt til 30.07)
saltdalselva (*ny lagt til 30.07)
beiarelva (*ny lagt til 2.august)
sørelva (hordaland) (*ny lagt til 17.august)
glomma v/Skogsmuseet (*ny lagt til 3.februar)
trysilelva v/Nybergsund (*ny lagt til 3.februar)
laukhelle lakselv (senja) (*ny lagt til 24.juli)
syltefjordelva (finnmark) (*ny lagt til 27.juli)
Appen er testet på Huaweii u8800, HTC hero og Galaxy S. Hvis ting ikke virker som de skal ta kontakt med meg på email@example.com
Note that not all data is available for all locations.
This can happen because of a broken sensor or environmental
interference (ice in the water, etc). Also some stations may be entering values by hand instead of electronically so readings may be taken at irregular intervals.
1. To set location hit menu key while in the "Search" tab,
select "Location". To search for a location select "Select location" option and select state. Enter search phrase and press enter or the search key. Now wait a moment and select a location. If your location is not found try searching for a location near the one you want.
2. To set an alert first long click on a site in the search tab. Then, from the alerts tab hit menu key and select "Set new alert option". Set conditions to alert for (value above, value below, etc), set alert site, set alert variable (temp, water level aka gauge height, etc), set a value, and save alert.
3. General operation is fairly simple. There are four buttons on the bottom. These act like tabs (in future versions they should be independent screens, like setup button). From these tabs you can click on items to expand them and long click on items to get a menu for that item. The menu key brings up a different menu in each tab. The tab menu has options related to that tab.
Please email me if you have any questions about how to use the application or if you (or the application) have any problems at all. I am not spending a lot of time testing this on my own anymore since I have other projects going BUT I am fixing bugs and adding touch ups where needed. This is the time (beta stage) when I need user input. ;) Thanks for using the app and enjoy!
Gun Tracker is completely free (ad supported) and allows you to store information for up to 5 guns. The PRO version of Gun Tracker is also available allowing for storage of up to 40 guns as well as other bonus features.
* save the make/model, color, date acquired, purchase price, modifications, and serial number for each gun
* 20 ammo slots to track how much ammo you have in your stash
* save special notes for each gun
* save rounds fired, cleanings, failures, and dry fires for each gun
* save individual range sessions
* save individual cleaning sessions
* earning "badges" based on what you've entered into the app makes logging gun info fun!
* e-mail all of the info saved for each individual gun
* save 3 pictures for each gun
* password protect your gun information
* change the background to a variety of colors
* backup all data to sd card which can then be emailed, uploaded to Dropbox, etc
* NO automatic backup to any online servers. You can manually backup data but otherwise, ONLY YOU have access to your sensitive gun information
I am consistently working to improve Gun Tracker. If you have any questions or suggestions for Gun Tracker, don't hesitate to contact me through the options menu of the app. If you encounter an error, please contact me so that I can fix it instead of leaving negative feedback. Thanks.
tags: gun, log, logger, track, tracker, firearm, weapon, ammo, database, serial number, range, dry, fire, rounds, ammunition, usage, diary, cleanings
To use the SonarPhone App in anything other than “Demo Mode” you will need to connect to an existing SonarPhone Sonar WiFi Transmitter or purchase one of the three options yourself. The T-POD (SP100) is a ultra portable WiFi transmitter systems that has a self contained battery and can be pulled behind your boat, cast or thrown from shore. The T-BOX (SP200) is a more permanently mounted system that is mounted in a boat with access to a 12 volt power supply (not included). Or the T-BOX (SP300) which is the T-BOX mounted on its own 12 volt battery pack to make it more portable.
SonarPhone delivers a multi-color color display plus it offers a robust menu of features you will be able to “Test Drive” by downloading this SonarPhone App and play the system in the “DEMO” setting.
The SonarPhone App includes 17 language options: English, Spanish, German, Polish, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch, Finnish, Russian, Italian, Czech, Danish, French, Swedish and Greek.
For a limited time, all SonarPhone Sonar/Transmitter systems come with a bonus gift! A SmartPhone neoprene armband so you will have easy and safe access to your phone display at all times.
Depth Sounder Features
> Compatibility: Android 2.0 and up
> Automatic Ranging
> Transmit Range: 90 yards
> Water Temperature, Depth Indicator
> Audible Alarms for Fish/ Shallow/Low Battery
> Fish Icon
> Zoom Bottom Track
> Noise Rejection
> Surface Clarity
> Battery Indicator
> Screen controls: Touch screen, split screen display with touch screen zoom control.
Specifications - SP100 Wi-Fi Transducer Pod
> Usage: Impact resistant chassis. Cast it or troll it.
> Transducer: Water activated transmitter
> Max depth range: 120 feet
> Sonar frequency: 125 kHz
> Single Beam: 30º
> Power source: 3.7V rechargeable battery.
> Runs for 4 continuous hours per charge.
> USB port charging system.
> Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak
> Transmit speed: 100 Mbps
> Screen controls: Touch screen controls
> One year warranty
Specifications - SP200 & SP300 Wi-Fi Boat Sonar
> Permanent boat installation: (#SP200 only)
> Portable boat installation w/suction cup transducer bracket: ( #SP300 only)
> Transducer: High-speed skimmer-style transducer with keel offset and 6 meters of cable.
> Max depth range: 240 Feet
> Sonar frequency: 200/83 kHz
> Dual Beam: 20º/40º
> Power source: 12V DC power
> Power output: 800 Watts Peak-to-Peak
> Transmit speed: 100 Mbps
> One year warranty
> Included 12V, 4.5 amp-hour battery and charger. (#SP300 only)
> Carry case with 12 volt battery and charger: (#SP300 only)
Android: Software Engineering by Phiradar Technology Co., LTD
6 months free.
SeaAlarm is an application for any person interested in being notified whenever some sea conditions (previously defined by them) actually happens at any place in the world they want.
For example, you might be a Surfer who wants to be notified every time in your favorite beach the wave's height is bigger than 2 meters, and wind direction comes from NNE.
Or you might be a Sailor who want to be notified every time around your marina the wind speed is more than 10km per hour, from the WE, with not too big waves, lets say smaller than 0.5 meters.
Or you might be just a normal person who wants to know the forecast of your local beach.
Just select any sea spot in the world, and define your own alarm. You can set up any of this conditions:
-> Water temperature ( ºC or ºF )
-> Wave height (Meters or Feets)
-> Swell height (Meters or Feets)
-> Swell period (Seconds)
-> Swell direction (16-point compass rose: N, NNE, NE, ENE, etc)
-> Cloud cover (%)
-> Visibility (Kilometers)
-> Pressure (Mb)
-> Humidity (%)
-> Precipitation (mm)
-> Wind direction (16-point compass rose)
-> Wind speed (Knots, Kilometers per hour or Miles per hour)
-> Ambient temperature (ºC or ºF)
* Displaying charts with current and historical gauge data,
* Displaying data in cm (centimeters) and cms (cumecs, if available),
* Displaying low/medium/high water level for selected sections (use with care, as they may change!),
* Displaying monthly statistic for sections (how many days in a month the section was runnable).
* Austria (Kärnten, Osttirol, Salzburg, Steiermark, Tirol),
* Czech Republic (Jizerskie Hory),
* Italy (Piemont),
* Poland (Bieszczady, Gorce, Karkonosze, Pieniny, Spisz, Tatra Mountains),
* Norway (Buskerud, Hedmark, Møre og Romsdal, Nordland, Oppland, Sogn og Fjordane, Sør-Trøndelag, Telemark, Voss),
* Slovenia (Soča Valley),
* Slovakia (Tatra Mountains),
* Switzerland (Bern, Engadine, Graubünden, Tessin, Uri, Wallis).
Remember: data provided by this application rely on third-party data providers and may not be accurate. Always check current conditions before paddling!
If you wish to see more gauges in the application, drop a line to kayakgauges[at]gmail.com.
Paddle hard, but safe!
No adds or dubious permission requirements, this is truly FREE.
Tide Guide calculates the Tides, Sun/Moon rise and set times, Lunar phases for any date.
Easily select any date past or future with the simple calendar widget.
Simply select from 2517 ports.
I am sorry but because of legal reasons many ports have been removed.
If anyone has legal, free access to harmonics for other ports I will gladly incorporate them into the program.
But if you live in a country where this is not available then talk to your countries tidal authority.
I have not done much in the way of Help.
However the way program works should be pretty obvious.
The program uses hot spots on the screen to move days viewed.
Check out the menu.
Initially there is an overlay to show the hot areas and what they do (this overlay can easily be turned off in the help menu).
The code is based on work I started in 1994. I began using the Admiralty Manual of Tides Australia and adapted various algorithms from Meus later I have incorporated some of the algorithms from XTide code (basically some code for calculating astronomical arguments). Unlike XTide and it's derivatives, the code calculates all astronomical positions on the fly.
It is difficult to know if this makes it more or less accurate as the original calculations for all port constituents have been based on Almanacs and speeds over a 12 month period. However tide prediction without incorporating atmospheric pressure levels specifically can only ever be a guide at best.
This program is not for navigation or to be used in any way where life or property is at risk.
I wrote this program primarily for myself.
If it is useful to you wonderful (then I also wrote this for you, and will help you improve your experience with it, if I can).
If the program is not useful just uninstall it it didn't cost you anything (I am not really interested in your negative opinions).
The free version is ad supported and limited to 3 days forecast.
This application is powered by http://www.fishingreminder.com
- Green Bars indicate good major and minor fishing times (major longer, minor shorter bar)
- Blue Bars indicate low and high tide times.
- Center indicates moonphase
- Gray current time indicator
- top right of screen has a day rating indicator ( 1-4 fishes, fair to excellent )
- sun and moon icons for sun/moon rise and set
Please email me if you have any suggestions for further improvements!
tight lines to all !!!
KW: best fishing times, fishing calendar, fishing tables, solunar tables, solunar chart, lunar fishing calendar, tide tables, tide times
Steelhead Fishing, Tuna Fishing, Shark Fishing, Bass Fishing, Salamander Fishing, Fishing for Sea Snakes …
….And there are many titles of free VDO clips for each categories, these are the sample of them;
IF - Steelhead basics
Fishing with Rod: Vedder Spring Steelhead
Steelhead Fishing 2013: Bobbers & Bruisers
Big Fish 365 Episode 11- Spring Steelhead
Steelhead Fishing 2013: Michigan Monsters
Ontario Heli-Fishing for Steelhead
Muskegon River Steelhead Fishing
Steel head fishing on the Clearwater 2012
Steelhead DOUBLE! Oregon Coast Steelhead Fishing(Part Two)
Blue fin Tuna Fishing off Gloucester MA 9/28/11 bluefin tuna 76 inch giant & two fish in two days.
Tuna Fishing and Canning: "The Fighting Tuna" Del Monte
July 2012 Yellowfin Tuna Fishing
HD: Tuna Fishing - South Pacific - BBC Two
Tuna Fishing GoPro HD
Monster Tuna Fishing -- 4 over 1000 lbs!
Adventures at Sea: Albacore Tuna Fishing, Part 1
BIG 9 Foot Sand Tiger Shark Caught in the Delaware Bay - Shark Fishing 2011
PINS Black Tip Shark Fishing, Loose Some, Land Some, A Peaceful Day
Extreme Beach Shark Fishing!
How to Do Florida - Shark Fishing Episode
Shark Hammerhead 1000 Pound Monster! Giant shark fishing
Nice Blacktip Shark Fishing Daytona Beach Florida & GIRLS!
SHARK FISHING - Kent catches a BIG 9 Foot Sand Tiger
RTFS - Shark Fishing off the Beach Full Episode - Season 1 Ep. 13
Islamorada Shark Fishing
Shark Fishing Safety, Avoid A Baby Black Tip Shark Attack
Mullet Run Shark Fishing!
RTFS - Florida Largemouth and Peacock Bass Fishing Full Episode - Season 1 Ep. 6
Big Worms for Bass Fishing - Alternative way to rig when fishing deep - SMC Exclusive Fishing Tips
Bass Fishing Tournament- Beyond the Stage at Lake Douglas
Spring Break Bass Fishing: Bed Fishing and Grass Fishing
Swim Jigs for Summer to Fall Transition Bass Fishing
Prespawn Bass Fishing
Susquehanna River Smallmouth Bass Fishing Underwater GoPro
Unbelievable Topwater Bass Fishing
Kayak Bass Fishing the Colorado River
Season 9 - Bass Fishing on Busy Lakes
Bass Fishing Deep in the Florida Everglades surrounded by Alligators
Ice Fishing Salamander
Salamander "In-Line" Sinkers
Ice Fishing Mud Puppy Salamander
fish and salamander tank
Salamander Drop Shot Sinkers
ice fishing .but Salamander?????
Salamander Finesse Rig
Mud puppy water dog caught ice fishing now in aquarium newt salamander lizard
FISHING FOR SEA SNAKES!
Fishers' guide to handling bycatch: Sea snakes
catch of the year
Shark Vs. Sea Snake
Jonathan Bird's Blue World: Sea Snakes
Deadly sea snake slithers onto land
Banded Krait Sea Snake Hunting Fish - Very Poisonous
Sea Snake eating Moray Eel, Fiji (Laticauda colubrina vs. Gymnothorax sp.)
Wild Kingdom- Diving for Sea Snakes
Shark Vs. Sea Snake
Sea Snake Catcher
Chasing fish and sea snakes in Fiji
We do not own this VDO clips. They belong to the YouTube publishers as shown on each particular clip. We present them in the app format for a better viewing experience.
DISCLAIMER : None of the content in this app was created or modified by us. We are a curator providing direct access to content publicly available on YouTube. The content of this app is powered by YouTube. We are not responsible for any copyright issues as the app gives access to YouTube videos as is. We do not upload any of the videos to YouTube.
More from developer
With PNMDroid on your phone you can make a first diagnostic when problems occur on your network.PRTG Network Monitor is perfect for monitoring your network 24/7
With PNMDroid you have access to your PRTG Server so you can view your:
and all the other options that PRTG Network Monitor offers.
PNMDroid has the following features:
Pause and resume a sensor.