App offers to you. With this application you can record days and times of headache crises, pain intensity and location, symptoms that
accompany crises, medications you are taking, and even an alarm to remind you to take your medication in the correct time.
The information is cloud-saved so as you won’t take the risk of losing anything. What makes it possible for you to access your data in
any Android® device connected to the internet.
All this becomes a complete report so that your doctor may accurately identify the cause of the problem and prescribe the optimal
✓ Registry of medications used
✓ Alarm to remind you the medication time
✓ Diary of crises registration (day, time, intensity, symptoms, pain location)
✓ Cloud-synchronized data
✓ Registry of menstrual period (important factor for headache in women)
✓ History of crises
✓ Share history with your doctor
The application is signed by:
★ Dr. Mauro Cruz Machado Borgo (Resident in Neurosurgery in Santa Casa de Belo Horizonte) - Neurosurgery Blog
★ Gervásio Teles Cardoso de Carvalho (Assistant of Neurosurgery of Santa Casa de Belo Horizonte and Faculdade de Ciências Médicas
★ Júlio Leonardo Barbosa Pereira (Neurosurgery of Santa Casa de Belo Horizonte) - Neurosurgery Blog
★ Marcello Penholate Faria - Assistant of Neurosurgery of da Santa Casa de Belo Horizonte
★ Dr. Ariovaldo Alberto da Silva Junior
You can record your headache (frequency, the level and taking medicine).
"Headache Note" can share your record with the doctor.
Please record your headache, and use it for usual life and detect disease early.
■ Main function of Headache Note ■
･Recording function of level of headache
･Recording function of impetus of headache
･Recording function in effect of medicine at headache
･Send to your PC by CSV data
･Knowledge sharing and information exchange of headaches
【You can check the tendency of your headache.】
Headache Record can be easily recorded with the calendar.
This app can record the date when headache occurred and painful of headache by three stages according to the influence level to daily life.
The situation, the cause and sign when headache occurred can be recorded on "Memo".
【You can register your medicine.】
It becomes easy to input the headache record when medicine is taken by registering the medicine that you take in Medicine List.
When "Headache record" is input, the response to drugs can be recorded by three stages, it is useful to see the example of some medicine's working for some headache, and to know the type of your headache.
【You can share your headache record with your doctor.】
This app can send to your PC by CSV data.
So you can show it to your doctor when you go to the hospital.
【You can acquire and share the knowledge of healthcare.】
It includes knowledge of headache and the action method of headache etc.
There is variously action method by the type of headache and the cause.
※This application is Not medical practice. Please consult your primary care doctor about actual symptoms.
With MyMigraines you can create a natural history to monitor headaches and chronical migraines.
MyMigraines is based on the International Headache Clasification, structuring the platform around the more frecuent and characteristic headaches, allowing an adecuate registry by the patient of their symptoms, medication, valorations and pain episodes, showing in the calendar the incidents associated to each episode.
We would like to highlight the possibility of integrating these pain episodes with our Hospital monitoring platform MEET, from which the specialized doctor can monitor your headache.
We'll be able to create personal historics in our smartphone, allowing to generate reports that we'll be able to share for a further clinical valoration
MyMigraines is a platform developed in colaboration with Dr. Ángel Guerrero, Neurologist in Hospital Clínico Universitario de Valladolid.
. Condivisione dei dati con il medico
. Monitoraggio sul sito dell’andamento degli attacchi
. Salvataggio automatico dei dati sul cloud: cambiando dispositivo non perderai i tuoi dati.
ModiLog is easy Application for managing Medication Log.
1. Login function to protect privacy.
2. Easy to See Administration Status.
3. Easy to manage Administration schedule.
4. Alarm Administration Time.
5. Various Setup Function.
1. Short term medication like cold.
2. Long Term medication like Diabetes, High blood Pressure.
3. Periodical medication like contraceptive pill.
4. Etc. One time medication.
- Input Medication Schedule
A. Select Starting date at Main Calendar.
B. Click "New" at the upper side of Schedule list.
C. Input Title, Administration Period, Administration Time, Usage, Color, Alarm, Memo etc. and click "Save" button.
D. Administration Schedule is added on the Schedule list.
E. If didn't input finishing date, it would be setted no-time-limit.
- Record administration Log
A. Click the date when record medication log at the Main Calendar.
B. Click medication time icon of medication item at Schedule list.
C. Save automatically when click "Back Button" or change page.
- Check Administration Record
A. Click Date when you hope to see the Administration Record at the main Calendar.
B. Click the administration item at the schedule list.
C. Click "Previous Record" at the menu list.
D. Selected item shows administration record.
E. Available to modify Various Administration Record at the Administration Record Page.
- Main Calendar
A. Capsule Icon is shown when medication schedules are inputted.
B. When all of activated medication time are checked, check mark shows on the Capsule Icon in main calendar.
C. Because of main Calendar Space limitation, Max 5 Capsule Icon could be shown but more medication schedule could be inputted without limitation.
- Setup Alarm
A. Available to setup Alarm when input medication schedule.
B. Max 5 times could be setup as minute level.
1. This application was developed to provide User convenience for managing and recording medication schedule. Can not use without above purpose.
2. This application doesn’t have any opinion, recommendation and compulsion for medicating.
3. This application is not a prescription.
4. Medication should follow Doctor or Pharmacist's prescription.
5. User has all of responsibility for Over/less or all of incorrect medication caused by not following Doctor or Pharmacist's prescription.
Splendid Tracking Methods with Date, Name, Type and Relationship Tracking Options. Automatic Reminder Notification, Export option, Call/SMS/E-Mail Utilities, Statistical Comparison, Password Protection and many more. A complete Health Management Utility.
Cholesterol Tracker tracks the following details:
Tracks personal details with all basic health and contact details.
Following Activities can be tracked for each personal detail.
Tracks Cholesterol with date/time along with LDL, HDL, Triglycerides, Total Cholesterol, Events and Activities.
Tracks appointments with respect to date & time, along with the physician, location, reason, diagnosis & treatment.
Tracks medication details with start date, stop date, take, dosage, physician & instructions.
Activity details of a person can be tracked with respect to description, type and period of tracking. Activities can be tracked using 9 types of date tracking options.
Statistical comparison of LDL, HDL, Triglycerides and Total Cholesterol can be done using the Statistics module. Statistics shows the high, low and average value of each parameter with date and time.
Extensive tools module helps to store important details in activities. Following Details can be tracked in Tools Module:
• Physician Type
• Medicine Type
Automatic reminder notifications are provided for Date of Birth of Person & Contact detail, Medicine Expiry Date, Appointment Date/Time and Next Medication Date/Time.
Details in Activities & Tools can be exported individually in CSV format. Personal detail along with activity details can also be exported separately.
Cholesterol Tracker is protected by a Master Password, which prevents unauthorized use of personal health details.
Options are available to Call Phone, Call Mobile, Send SMS/MMS, Send E-Mail according to the data saved.
Maintain Cholesterol & Lead a Healthy Life
Yes, this is the purpose of cholesterol app and it helps you to pro-actively manage cholesterol in your body using diet and attitude changes.
- Record Consumption of food and immediately see the effect on your Cholesterol levels with animations.
- Maintain a Database of all you Cholesterol test reports
- Listen to an audio which explains the link between mindset and cholesterol and how to reduce cholesterol using attitude changes
- Reminders can be set which will keep telling you to check your cholesterol levels
- Ability to Share Cholesterol status and reports.
- App Help to get started immediately
This app will provide a default list of more than 220 food and drinks and you can add your own items also if it not covered in the list.
App will help as a Cholesterol manager and also Bad cholesterol busters and will eliminate the need of cholesterol test kit and Medications once for all from your life because it will not allow to go out of the normal cholesterol range
To have a healthy heart , you need to be sensitive of high cholesterol symptoms and a good understanding of the causes of high cholesterol. The causes are 90% diet and attitudes and hence this app will clearly show you which foods can lower your cholesterol and which will increase.
Please be in touch with me @
OvuView tracks and predicts your period, ovulation and fertility, using sophisticated sympto-thermal methods (STM).
This app can be used both as an advanced birth control tool, or as a simple menstrual calendar, and help you to:
• maximize your chances of conceiving a baby/getting pregnant
• avoid pregnancy using natural methods (contraception),
• plan your next holiday with future menstruation and ovulation dates predicted,
• track weight, headache, appetite, PMS and other symptoms,
• replace sympto-thermal paper charts with a more convenient way of charting.
Based on your cycle symptoms (such as menses, basal body temperature, cervical mucus and/or cervix), OvuView automatically evaluates and charts your fertility using proven natural family planning (NFP) methods. In particular, 4 sympto-thermal (Billings, Rötzer, Konald/Kippley, Cautious), 5 mucus-only (5 Day Dry Up, Döring, 21/20 Days Rule, Last Dry Day, 4/5/6 Day Rule), 3 temperature-only (Marshall, 4HT, 5HT) and 2 calendar methods (Standard Days Method, Calendar Rythm Method) are implemented.
Key features include:
• 14 fertility awareness methods
• tracking many symptoms, taking notes
• calendar view
• advanced chart showing temperature and symptoms
• guiding hints
• educational tips and information about your menstrual cycle and your fertility signs
• cycle statistics
• automatic morning notification to record basal body temperature (BBT)
• data backup/restore
• data import from ‘My Days’, ‘WomanLog Calendar’ and ‘Fertility Friend’
• color themes
• demo mode (giving you a glimpse of what the app is capable of in the long run)
Pro features include:
• password protection
• 2 widgets (discrete + cycle wheel)
• multicolor symptoms
• cycle and method management
• emailing spreadsheet data and chart images for doctor review
• backup to email/dropbox
• user-defined custom symptoms
• notifications (menses, ovulation)
• temperature chart coverline
• fullscreen mode in chart
• pregnancy mode
We also have a discussion forum! If you have any questions check if there is an answer available at http://groups.google.com/group/ovuview. Should you have any further questions, suggestions and/or feedback, please do not hesitate to post a new discussion topic by sending email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you know that six cherries have the same effect than one aspirin?
Do you want to make your own natural cough syrup?
Thousands of Home Remedies ready for you to discover!
** The number 1 selling headache diary on the Android Market **
What people are saying...
"Great app & very responsive developer has everything my dr needs"
"Awesome app for migraine patients"
"Great Great app only one I ever bought"
The headache diary can help you tracking your migraines and headaches. Using the generated reports the Headache Diary can help you gain a better understanding of your migraine / headache that ultimately aims to help improve you lifestyle.
+++ Features and Functions:
* Color theme optimized for ease of reading for migraine sufferers
* Add details entries tracking the following:
- Headache start Date & Time
- The duration of a headache
- The type of headache (Migraine, Tension, etc)
- Location of pain (Left Side, Forehead etc) with customize option
- The severity of an headache
- Triggers (Allergies, Exercise, etc)
- Fully customizable Trigger entries
- Multiple trigger selection
- Affects of a headache (Unable to work, Nausea, etc)
- Medication taken, the amount and the effect
- Medication list fully customizable
* Reporting Features with charts
- Historical list of headaches, with severity
- Summary of headaches
- Types of headaches
- Headache Location
- Report headache occurrence by day of week
- Report headache occurrence by time of day
- Severity of pain over time
* Generate and email PDF reports of your headache data and charts.
* Charts of filterable by date for further analysis. Helps you gain a better understanding of your headaches.
* Exporting of the data as CSV for use in Excel
* Backup and Restore + automatic backup option to keep your data safe
* Migrate of data to new devices
* German, French, English Language supported in the App.
* Cloud Backup
Cloud backup stores your data in the google cloud. This service will restore your data on re-installation of the app on your current phone or alternative device, when using the same account. Requires Android 2.2+. To enable cloud backup & restore please check the Settings --> Privacy options on your phone.
If you miss a feature or have problems, please contact us and we do our best to help. email@example.com
+++ import from lite version
You can import your saved data from the lite version. First export the data from the Lite version and use the import function in the Pro version to re-import you data.
Be a part of the AppaGrapha® Community: improve your medication adherence and influence others to do the same with this innovative new medication management tool. We welcome your feedback and value your experience as we fine-tune the development of this cool new app.
AppaGrapha®: Discovering trends. Inspiring wellness.
AppaGrapha®, a medication reminder developed by pharmacists, assists you in successfully meeting the challenge of integrating your medication and health therapy with your busy life. This app will help you manage your medications including those for complex diseases like Diabetes, Multiple Sclerosis, Hepatitis-C, Chrons Disease, Cancer, HIV, Cystic Fibrosis ( CF ), and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
As pharmacists, we see one of the greatest challenges facing patients today is the ability to consistently take medication as prescribed, and successfully manage your health. Medication adherence plays an important role in keeping you healthy and productive, which decreases emergency room visits and hospitalizations. All of these things together improve quality of life, which is AppaGrapha’s goal.
AppaGrapha® is intuitive, friendly and simple to use. We are pharmacists who know how important it is that reminders are flexible and discreet and that improving medication adherence increases overall wellness. AppaGrapha® is a comprehensive app, incorporating five patient levels: reminder, feedback, context, summary, and related resources.
• Intuitive interface
• Accommodate complex dosing schedules
• Flexible scheduling of your medication reminders
• Quick and easy-to-use drug selection and scheduling options
• Multiple snooze options—delay your reminder for 9 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour or 2 hours
• Successfully record when you’ve taken your dose
• Track the reason for skipping your medication
• Document how you are feeling when you take your medication
• Innovative analytics assist you in improving your medication adherence
• Graphs, charts, and trending scores provide immediate feedback
• Identify challenges through adherence assessments
• Confidentially share your data with your healthcare provider or pharmacist
• Opt-in to the comparison functionality
• Compare against a community of unidentified patients taking the same medication
• Built-in motivational tool to beat the average and drive your adherence upwards
• Convenient summary functionality
• Summarize medications, allergies and notes
• Generate an organized record of important information
• Send via email, text or print your summary
• Facilitate medication reconciliation or updates to health forms
• Quickly enter notes and save for future referral
• Locate and view a variety of health centric and patient focused services
• Define your own geographic radius
• Recommend resources that would benefit other patients like you
• Look for regularly updated resources based on your recommendations
MediSafe is a beautiful, visual and easy-to-use pill reminder and medication management app. It will help you take your medicine on time and safely. It also allows you to help your family members with their pills.
★ Download MediSafe, and start managing your medication now! ★
Whether you are taking one medicine or more, you know how difficult it is remembering to take each one at the right time. If you are a caretaker for a parent, child, or patient, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if your loved one took their pills on time.
MediSafe has the solution. It's free and simple!
MediSafe will remind you when to take your medication. You can also update your app manually. Your Med-Friend (family member or caretaker) is notified if you don’t check in, so they can remind you only if needed.
It will help you remember to take meds, keep track what pill you took and when, remind you to refill and even give you medication discounts.
★ Download MediSafe, never forget a medicine dose again! ★
• Visual and super easy to handle Medication Reminder.
• Synchronizes the family medicine pillboxes to one place.
• Reminds you to take your medication on time, even if your device is asleep.
• Choose your meds reminder sound to make MediSafe a comfortable addition to your day.
• High end graphics that look great on HD Displays.
• See a list of what medication are "due today" and check them off as you go.
• Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock on medicine.
• List PRN (on demand) medication.
• See your progress report and send it to the doctor as an Excel file.
• Sync reminders with your Android Wear smartwatch. Shake your wrist to mark that you took the medication.
• New! Medication discount card and coupons (US only, 1 month then invite your friends to use it for more).
Free extra features, after registration:
• Syncing family members' devices and medication in real time.
• Automatic secured backup and restore on the Medisafe cloud server (HIPAA compliant servers).
★ Download MediSafe, never worry about family meds doses anymore! ★
Please watch these instructional videos:
+Fox News: http://fxn.ws/1ndAZhW
+The Next Web: http://tnw.co/Rr6U1G
+Pando Daily: http://bit.ly/1qO6UVB
+Fast Company: http://bit.ly/1hXRC9n
+Information week: http://ubm.io/1gKNgXt
+Med City News: http://bit.ly/1r25PYz
+Inside Mobile Apps: http://bit.ly/Qr9pjo
And many others...
Medi Safe is well adjusted for managing medications for many complex health conditions such as Diabetes, heart conditions and cancer treatments, but also as a convenient reminder for taking birth control lady pills, contraceptives and vitamins.
Reduce your stress and improve health with Medi-Safe - the best medication reminder !
App permissions information
“Read your contacts” – if you choose to add a Med-Friend to sync your meds to, you’ll be presented with a contact picker listing your contacts for your convenience. MediSafe never stores your address book content and doesn’t access your address book without your control.
“Find accounts on the device” – used in push messaging. In case family member forgets a medication, we will notify you via push notification and offer to intervene.
If everything is free how do we make business?
We have paid versions that we sell to pharma companies, pharmacies, hospitals and healthcare providers.
Running into issues? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will appreciate to hear any suggestions or ideas you have.
A comprehensive hand book for General Health Issues and their cure with reference from Quran and Hadith. This precise and to the point app helps you easily scroll through Health Issues, their Symptoms and Islamic Cures. A must have app for daily health issue references.
Islam gives us a complete code of life, and with that it even guides us in matters related to Health and Fitness. Islam and General Health Issues will give you guidance on all health related issues. It has symptoms and Islamic cures for most general diseases along with Hadiths pertaining to a particular ailment.
• Understand different Medical Conditions
• Learn about medical symptoms related to various illnesses
• Read about General Health Issues
• Understand what Islam has to say about these issues
• Find out about different Islamic cures
• Homemade remedies for a natural cure
• Learn about the Condition, Symptom, and Diagnosis of various medical issues such as; Arthritis, Hernia, Sciatica, Migraine, Bacteria, Influenza, Concussion, Gastro Intestinal Pains, Acid reflux, Acne, Kidney Problems and just about anything.
• Share information about different cures with friends & family to ensure their fitness
Islam and General Health Issues gives a different perspective from a general doctor. Not meant as a replacement for medical treatments or as a diagnostic tool, Islam and General Health Issues helps with giving you an idea about a probable disease. Islam General Health Issues is best used to consult clinical issues for an Islamic perspective on Health & Fitness. It is not just that but you can also combine the treatment suggested by your physician with a spiritual treatment.
Allah has indeed created diseases but not without a cure. We also have Sunnah (Hadith) to further guide us in matters related to health. So keep up your fitness levels and stay healthy, after all health is a blessing we cannot take for granted.
Islam and General Health Issues is sure to guide you in right direction with matters related to health.
Don’t forget to give us a review! Your Feedback will help us in giving you more Authentic Islamic Knowledge.
Check out our Website for everything related to Islam: http://www.darussalampublishers.com/
There are many different headache prevention techniques. There is no simple solution and every headache treatment plan should be individualized. The key is to become educated about your headaches and develop a personalized approach to help manage your headaches. The following headache prevention techniques and tips will help you control headaches so they no longer compromise your life.
And just think of how unwelcome headaches are while you're trying to work.
95% of women and 90% of men suffer from headache pain...But did you know that these pains are largely preventable? It's true.
The pain can be stopped. You can take control of agonizing headache pain today with my...
If you are suffering from headaches, you can make the pain STOP just by following some basic but little known principles.
You do not have to fall victim to headache pain.
Headaches come in many different forms. But they are largely preventable. Your jaw will drop when you see how many different factors we can pin on causing headaches. You just don't realize all of the potential pain causing activities, substances, pollutants, and the like that can help to cause you undeniable pain.
Your last headache probably was recent enough to make you want to read this letter. The pain was most likely so irritating that you just wanted to SCREAM at the top of your lungs:
"Pain, Pain, GO AWAY! Come again another day!"
I know the feeling! But you don't have to settle for the pain coming back another day! You can likely take steps today to prevent headaches from ever occurring.
It's absolutely true. Did you know that you could be unknowingly causing your own headache? It's possible. The causes of headaches are INNUMERABLE!
I've tracked down tons of tips to help you get through each day without a headache. "Heache Happiness!" is a thoroughly researched guide. If you are experiencing headache pain, chances are I've put a finger on the cause in my new report.