Interactive learning center "Lilia" allows to complement the knowledge acquired in school, develop and improve the skills children learn, enrich their free time with interesting and innovative activities.
The purpose of the training center is to make learning interesting and useful for children through the application of interactive methods of training by combining tradition and innovation.
For us it is important to provide children provoking and stimulating environment for development to their individual needs to discover their strengths, build skills for learning and especially to understand and appreciate the knowledge they acquire.
And taking into account the interests of the children of today and the demands of the digital world in which they live, the center provides a variety of multimedia tools that make the learning process interesting and at the same time enable children to develop adequate time, knowledge and skills.
We believe that with patience, tolerance, support, respect and work very good results not late.
- Children who receive knowledge as a value, not a race;
- for the curious;
- for those who want to learn in a different way;
- for those who want to learn to learn.
What is the organization:
- small groups of 3 to 6 children according to the age;
- individual work according to personal needs of the child;
- the possibility of living individual classes at a convenient time.