• Browse and read TVTropes articles!
• Read tons of stuff at once with TABS! (For Android 4.0+ only!)
• Be safe with spoilers hidden by default - read them by clicking!
• Night Mode - protect your eyes and your screen in the dark by turning the interface dark.
• Search the website for articles of your interest.
• Bored? Use the 'Random' button for a random article!
Due to Android Fragmentation being what it is, the new tabbed version is available for Android 4.0+ only!
If time and technology will allow I will try to make the app backwards compatible in the future, but statistics suggest that the vast majority of the users already user Android 4.0+ as it is.
That being said - support for previous versions will still be maintained. The latest version is now 1.0.2 (had to advance the version number to adjust for concurrently publishing two versions).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- There is a very easy and convenient - switch on/off light just like you are using a real flashlight.
- Almost real warning lights, police lights, color flashlight, strobe flashlight, camera light - various light sources, which may be useful in many of the situations.
- Camera LED flashlight - It uses your phone's camera flashlight to emit brightest light.
- You can change the intensity of flash light from low to medium or even high.
- DJ light types you can see and enjoy.
- Flashlight application with beautiful layout and simple controls.
Would you like some brandy without lights but the mood lamp?
Use the mood lamp as an atomospheric lighting for your room.
You can choose the color out of 5 colors.
You can play music in SD files.
You have a choice of type out of 4 types of lamps.
Use it to digitally capture your ideas as napkin sketches or produce artwork on-the-go. With the same paint engine as the renowned SketchBook® Pro desktop app, SketchBook® Mobile delivers sophisticated brushes and pencils.
✓Full Screen work space with on demand UI
✓Pen Only Mode (For devices with Pen input)
• Pressure sensitivity support
• Ability to draw only with the pen
• The canvas will not recognize touch input
• Touch input will be recognized by all the Tools, Panels, and menus.
• Two finger pan & zoom navigation with 2500% zoom
• Maximum size is determined by screen resolution
• 12 available layers
• Import images from Photo Library
• Import from Camera
• Duplicate, Merge and Reorder Layers
• Move, scale, and rotate layers interactively using Multi-Touch
• Toggle visibility and adjust Layer Opacity
• Layer Blend Modes: Multiply, Add, Screen and Normal
• Preserve Transparency mode to paint only where paint already exists
• Store and view work-in-progress
• Export images to your local storage
• Export as a layered file (PSD)
✓ 65 preset brushes, including flood fill
• Smooth brush stroking
• Synthetic pressure sensitivity (brush fade-off)
• Customizable brush settings
✓ Dynamic symmetric drawing
• Color Wheel with HSB and RBG color space
• Customizable Color Swatches
• Copic Color Library
Speed Draw is a winner of the Samsung Spen Challenge! Major app update coming soon.
Speed Draw tests your skills as an artist. You will be shown an image from a pre-selected category. You need to memorize it then attempt to draw the image using the spen stylus. You get points for accuracy and you will be timed.
Drawn images may be optionally uploaded to the Speed Draw blog for everyone to see at speeddrawapp.blogspot.com
This a SPen app organizes drawings into hierarchy of groups and notes. Select an item and open drawer for actions of a drawing, add an item, delete item, change group, re-order. For a drawing, tools are stroke attributes, eraser size, text attributes, color management, color filling, color background. Other actions are undo, redo, refresh, dial down background color, zoom, pan.
Made for S Pen Galaxy Note
The app was designed for use on Galaxy Note 10.1 with Samsungs S-Pen but should also work on other devices without S-Pen.