Qonto energizes SMEs, startups and freelancers by helping them whizz through their business finances.
More than 220,000 customers already use our finance management solution to keep control of their account at their fingertips. On the go, wherever they are.
Qonto, the finance management tool that boosts your business
Qonto simplifies everything, from everyday business banking and finance to bookkeeping and expense management. By doing the boring, time-consuming chores, we energize SMEs and freelancers so they can achieve more.
Say goodbye to banking frustration with Qonto
Our pricing is simple and transparent. There are no hidden fees. And when you’re with Qonto, you can look forward to rapid-response, top-tier customer service. So that when you have a question, we’ll get it answered swiftly.
Send and receive payments in a flash
Open an account in just 10 minutes and access flexible payment methods that can respond to the specific needs of your business right away:
- make purchases online instantly with our virtual Mastercards, from anywhere in the world.
- order physical Mastercards for payments and withdrawals abroad or at home.
- add virtual cards to Apple Pay and Google Pay for online and in-store purchases.
- create a Flash Card for one-off, single purpose payments. Securely.
- send and receive SWIFT and SEPA transfers directly on your phone.
- if your company is registered in France, we can even cash your checks.
With the Qonto app, you can manage your business finances even when you’re on the move.
Company creation made easy
Use our app to open an account without the paperwork eating into your time. Because we know your time is precious. Once you’re set up we can even help you switch or transition accounts progressively if your current bank or neobank is in France.
If you’re setting up a new company, we’ll guide you so that you’re up and running - with all your admin handled (within an average of just 72 hours for France-based customers).
Qonto: much more than just a pro account.
We can equip you with a vast range of business finance management solutions that include:
- IBANS in France, Spain, Italy or Germany, so you can be truly localized;
- unlimited transaction history and real-time notifications, so you’ll always know what comes in and what goes out of your account;
- For customers in France and Italy, we can also propose credit opportunities without all the paperwork, so you can fund your projects;
- as well as up to 5 sub-accounts in all our markets, so you can better organize your teams and their budgets.
Bookkeeping got you down? We’re here to help
When it comes to managing expenses and preparing your accounts, we’ve also got you covered. Scan your paper receipts on your phone and let the app retrieve the VAT and match them to the corresponding expense so they’re valid for your books. All completely automatically. Give your accountant access to consult your account; they’ll be delighted to find everything they need to manage your accounting. They can even connect Qonto to their favorite accounting tool.
Delegate spend management to your teams
We help make spend management a collaborative team effort: delegate cards and budgets to team members, give your managers and employees access according to their roles. Let them manage their spending within the rules and limits that you set in advance. They will enjoy the autonomy and you’ll keep control of the bigger picture.
Take back all that time and energy you currently spend on managing your business finances and focus it where it matters.
Download the Qonto app now and keep the control of your company’s money in your pocket.
Qonto is a payment institution regulated and authorised by the ACPR (registered under number CIB 16958).