Get the description and the possible cause of the check engine code by searching for the code for all of the major manufacturers and now with quick access to your search history and save results to for use at a later date.
Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, KIA, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mercury, MINI, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Saab, Saturn, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen and Volvo all on the go.
Don't get cheated by your mechanic. Have the facts with you.
Coming with a full money back guarantee. Try this first no other app has a higher precission or supports more motors and configurations up to 60.000rpm!:
electric RC-Helis and Planes with 2-5 blades
all Nitro Planes including Gears and Helicopters
all 2 or 4 Stroke Motors with any number of cylinders including normal Car Motors
full Frequency Analytics.
You will get a timeline over the measured rpm and a full rpm Distribution in the end of the measurement.
If you are not happy with this app. Please write me an email and you will get a full refund!
This version is compatible with iRacing™.
• Digital widgets
Gear Indicator, RPM, Speed, Position, Current Lap Time, Last Lap Time, Lap Number, Water Temperature, Oil Temperature, Oil Pressure, Fuel, Drivers Information, Clock, Battery Voltage, Session Remaining Time, Session Remaining Laps, Session Elapsed Time, Turbo Pressure and others described below.
• Dynamic Dials
Auto scale, editable style, scale, angle, size and warning thresholds. For RPM, Speed, Throttle, Brake, Water Temperature, Oil Temperature, Oil Pressure, Turbo Pressure.
• Make your own dashboard
Move, rescale, add or remove any parameters, three different presets containing up to five screens each can be saved. All colors fully customizable.
• RPM LEDs Bar
Fully Customizable colors, four styles, three animations and Speed Limiter function. Automatic or manual threshold settings.
• In-Car Settings
up to 18 widgets depending of the car, showing the current settings. Differential, brake bias, flap position, wings position, anti-roll bar, traction control, throttle shaping, fuel mixture etc...
• Racing Flags
Display of Racing Flags on the additional LEDs Bar (checkered, white, green, yellow, yellow warning, blue, black, furled and disqualify flag).
• Shift Light
Flash on screen, Automatic/Manual threshold and color settings.
• Drivers information
Real time cars track positions, Real time difference to the drivers in front and behind you in the ranking (Race) and Best Lap time of the drivers in front an behind you (practice, qualify).
• Delta Time
VS overall best, overall optimal, session best, session optimal, session last.
• Braking Statistics
Distance, time, speed in/out, G-force avg/max.
• Fuel Calculations
Fuel Quantity, Fuel Consumption by Lap, Projected Laps for Fuel (update in real time or at passage on the line) , Fuel Pressure, Fuel Needed to Finish and Fuel to Add to Finish.
• Low fuel, Water temp, Oil temp warnings
Define the thresholds, the application will notify you visually when you go over any of them.
• G-Force Meter (plotted 5s)
• Throttle and Brake Indicator
Display of Inputs on dual gauges, analog gauges or on the additional LEDs Bar.
• Engine Power and Torque estimations (experimental)
Based on speed, RPM, weight, wheel radius, SCx and G-forces.
• Live and Logged Telemetry
On track you can compare any parameters in real-time with one of the saved laps. Once back in the Pit, you can save a lap and compare it to any saved laps using the telemetry screen. You have the possibility to add two vertical cursors on the graph to display the differential +/- time from the saved lap to the lap being viewed on a selected portion. You will be able to compare each turn independently.
The following data are recorded:
Speed, RPM, Gear, Drift indicator (based on real yaw and theoric yaw), throttle/brake positions, steering angle, lateral/longitudinal/vertical forces, fuel, oil temp, water temp, lateral/longitudinal slopes.
• Import/Export the telemetry data as a CSV file on your sdcard for further calculations or to share them.
Mph/Kmh ; °C/°F ; L/gal/Kg/lb ; psi/kPa/bar
- Android (2.1+)
- Wireless or USB Tethering
Download DashMeterCom on www.sensadigit.com.
• 5 Days Refund Policy.
• Should you experience issues, contact me before adding a comment, the solution might be easy or a fix ready.
DashMeterPro is NOT an iRacing™ official software and is provided "as is" and "with all faults". the name iRacing is used for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Please use it for measuring the rotational speed of the motor, such as drivable model car.
It has featured focus for noise removal.
It has featured speed conversion panel.
It has featured memo panel.
It is also offering nice skins.
* Please measure in a state of only motor sound, for example remove the gear.
* Please measure as close to the motor microphone.
Frequent blinking flashlight may make you an epileptic seizure so that if you find yourself starting to feel bad, then turn off the application.
The perfect addition to OBD and OBD2 diagnostic tools that don't give you information on the DTC. Now you can find out exactly why your check engine light is on in your car.
This is the lite version. of OBD 2 trouble code Lookup. It provides 1,300 generic trouble codes (P0XXX, B0XXX, C0XXX, U0XXX). The full-version features over 14,000 generic and manufacturer-specific (EOBD2) Power-train (P1XXX,P2XXX), Chassis(C1XXX), Network(U1XXX), and Body(B1XXX) codes for
Supported manufacturers below:
OBD, OBD I, OBD II, OBD 1, OBD 2, On Board Diagnostics, check engine light, Trouble codes, error codes, engine torque.
This app does not connect to any ELM Bluetooth devices, and is best used in conjunction with inexpensive diagnostic meters that do not provide trouble code definitions. Now you'll know exactly why the check engine light is on in your car, and what the OBDII DTC means.
Disclaimer: All information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
By entering the motor rated horsepower and rpm into the app, a result will be displayed showing the maximum starts per hour recommended for the selected motor.
This app covers most common sized motors up to 250 horsepower.
This app assumes no load on the motor from the driven end. Although I plan to include a loading feature into future versions of the app.
Although it is not possible to provide any warranty or guarantee to anyone, the results given in this app were compiled to be as accurate as possible. This information was pulled from various engineering web sites, and can be considered common guidelines in the industry. Future versions of this app will include:
• Maximum allowable starts per hour calculating in estimated percentage of load on the motor.
- RPM (moving bar & digits)
- Gear Shift Indicator LEDs
- Gas & Brake Pedal Position Indicators
- Oil Temperature
- Water Temperature
- Lap Number
- Best Lap Time
- Last Lap Time
- Delta Lap Time
- Android Device
- Wireless Network
- iRaceDash Server
To get the telemetry data from iRacing to iRaceDash requires the additional iRaceDash Server program which is available free from www.iracedash.com
iRaceDash is NOT an iRacing (TM) official software and is NOT connected to iRacing in any way.
Great for: Bracket Racers, Hot Rod Owners, Engine Builders, Car and Truck Enthusiasts, Bench Racers.
Low introductory pricing!
• Predict Elapsed Time and Speed, Using Motorsport Standard Atmosphere (MSA) Corrections
• Calculate how current track conditions will affect your car's performance
• Solutions for compression ratio, gear ratio, engine displacement and more
• Full User's Guide built in as well as ability to press and hold a key for specific help
The Hot Rod Calc Elapsed Time (ET) Prediction calculator for your Android Smartphone with built-in motor building and performance solutions will give you the competitive edge at the track or in the garage. No need to remember complex formulas or look them up in tables or charts.
At the track racers can see how weather and elevation will affect their times using this calculator, so they can instantly predict dial-ins using current track conditions.
In the garage, engine builders and tuners can easily see how changes in a car's engine and fuel system will affect performance and solve dozens of "what if" scenarios in seconds.
It helps make auto performance tuning easy:
• Calculate Engine Displacement in cubic inches, liters or cc’s
• Improve your engine’s air-fuel efficiency
• Calculate how changes in tire size affect gear ratio and speedometer
• Easily calculate fluid conversions for gallons, fluid ounces, cc, ml, liters, temperature conversions for Celsius and Fahrenheit, weight conversions, metric and imperial
• Automatically calculate Brake Horsepower given Torque and RPM, or Elapsed Time (ET) and Vehicle Weight, or MPH and Vehicle Weight
• Calculator Predicts Elapsed Time and trap speed for 1/4 mile and 1/8 mile runs
• Automatically calculate Brake Horsepower given Torque and RPM, Elapsed Time (ET) and Weight or MPH and Weight.
• Enter or calculate local track conditions, including Absolute Pressure, Air Temperature, Moisture, Elevation, Air Density Index and Density altitude, Wind Speed and Direction and predict their effects on your Elapsed Time (ET) and speed.
• Calculate speed given Vehicle Weight and Horsepower or Tire Diameter, Gear Ratio and RPM.
• Compression Ratio -- Instantly see how changes to any of 8 engine measurements can increase your Compression Ratio; deck height, dome volume, chamber volume, gasket thickness, gasket bore, bore and stroke and/or milling the heads.
• Enter target Engine Displacement and current Stroke to calculate the new Bore or enter Engine Displacement and current Bore to calculate new Stroke.
• Fluid conversions for gallons, fluid ounces, cc, ml, liters, temperature conversions for Fahrenheit and Celsius, weight conversions, metric and imperial conversions.
• Calibrate the calculator's Mechanical Efficiency setting to more closely match a car's time.
• Calculate fuel correction index to determine new jet flow requirements.
• Built-in help, including Holley® jet specs – just press and hold the desired key for full, clear definitions, explanations and examples of keystrokes.
• Great auto performance tuning calculator with solutions for engine displacement, compression ratio, gear ratio and more.
It enables your phone or tablet to display Speed, Gear, RPM, Position, Lap, Fuel, Fuel Laps Remaining, Fuel Last Lap, Water Temp, Oil Temp, Oil Pressure, Current Lap Time, Last Lap Time, Best Lap Time and Track Position.
The application also features a Shift Light. Users can set the shift light colour and enter a shift light offset value if required.
The RPM meter LEDs can be set to round or square, and the animation mode to Left to right or Side to centre.
Fast Dash for iRacing supports lots of colour options allowing you to customise the look and style of the dashboard.
To get the iRacing telemetry data from your pc to your phone or tablet requires the use of the Fast Dash iRacing Server application. This is a Windows application and can be downloaded from www.swatterco.com.
Fast Dash for iRacing supports UDP, TCP and USB connections. When connecting using UDP there is nothing to setup, just start Fast Dash iRacing Server, iRacing and your phone or tablet will automatically connect.
For more information visit www.swatterco.com.
Version 2 finally solves the crashing and login errors!
The iRacing Forum App can be used exlusively by iRacing.com members.
Through the calculation frequency, the sound is analyzed to determine the revolutions of an engine.
It is necessary to indicate the characteristics of the engine prior to reading.
May not work on all engines. It works worst with engines with the exhaust sound very muted and mechanical noise engines (air cooled engines).
It is normal to show some value even if no motor function.
Keywords: rpm, acoustic tachometer, sound, tach, rpm gauge, revolution counter, rev counter, rc, fft, tachometer
(screenshots in German but app in English)
For problems with offline maps I have to contact the MapsForge team for help. I only use there framework. Therefor I could not help directly.
Tip: on small screens hide timer or compass in settings
Android-Speedometer is certified as a safe app by http://www.appoozle.com
numeric values for:
- speed (km/h, mph or kn)
- altitude (from GPS or webservice)
- odometer (km, mi, nm)
- digital clock
- max. speed
- average speed
- daily odometer
- route recording and speed trend diagram
- accelerometer with variable start and stop speed
- time to distance (eg quarter mile)
- location (link to map available)
- available satellites and accuracy
- anchor alarm (leaving radius alarm)
- Headup-Display (HUD = MIRRORED view)
- automatic night mode
- custom font colors for day and night mode
- landscape view
- free floating transparent speedometer display
- widget for homescreens (Widgets do not work properly if app is installed on SD card. If you want to use the widget you must install the app in the internal memory of your device, if not App2SD is full supported.)
- save location and start pedestrian navigation to it (find your car)
- gpx, kml and csv file export and send for data exchange (e.g. with google earth)
- gpx file (re)import
- spoken speed warnings (any number of adjustable speeds) or spoken speed (NEEDS to install Text-to-Speech!!!)
- speed camera warning (radar) for many countries with metric units (no US or UK)
- map view with online maps from Google Maps or offline maps from OpenStreetMap (MapsForge)
Developer tested on
Android 4.2: Google NEXUS 7
Android 4.1.1: ASUS Transformer Infinity
Android 4.0.4: Samsung Galaxy Tab (with Cyanogen 9.2)
Android 4.0.3: HTC Sensation (with Revolution HD 6.8.2)
Android 3.2: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, HTC Flyer
Android 3.1: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Android 2.3: HTC Sensation, HTC Incredible S, HTC Flyer, Motorola Defy (with Cyanogen 7.2), Samsung Galaxy Ace
Android 2.2: HTC Desire, HTC Desire HD, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Defy
Android 2.1: Motorola Defy (sound crash on anchor alarm, map crash and temporarily problems with speed update)
This app contains advertising to finance the program development and operation of the necessary server. Some providers collect anonymous data to personalize the advertising. You can disable the data collection (free of charge) or completely remove the advertising (charge) in app settings.
If anyone wants help translating the app to other languages - please send me a mail. It's very easy!
Please mail problems and suggestions! I will try to help in every case.