- German-English dictionary contains over 148,000 entries.
- English-German dictionary contains over 164,000 entries.
- translate result with example sentences (using google translate api , network connection is required).
- online translate using google translate api.
- If your phone's language environment is English ,the application can let you type special German characters without German keyboard.just click the SPEC CHAR button on the top of the main screen , and the special character button will display.
- Sound play is available , and it need network connection.
- You can add the word to your favorites and review it. long click the favorites list item you can remove it from the favorites list.
Deutsch Englisch und Englisch Deutsch Übersetzer und Wörterbuch
Easily translate German to English and English to German.
★ Simple and intuitive interface
★ Translates sentences and words
★ Reads loudly after translation
★ Voice recognition
★ Sends translation as SMS or email (tab on translation to active it)
Interent access is required.
Includes the following features:
· Audio PRONUNCIATION of each word through Text to Speech technology
· German-English and English-German dictionary
· German-Spanish & Spanish-German dictionary
· Translation and pronunciation of sentences (NEW FEATURE!)
Internet connection required to use the translator. If you have any problems with the application please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The application allows you to look up words online in the LEO dictionaries for the language pairs German-
- English (788,000)
- French (239,000)
- Spanish (192,000)
- Italian (165,000)
- Chinese (169,000)
- Russian (169,000)
- Portuguese (52,000)
- Polish (48,000)
Results for queries may also include additional information such as
- conjugation tables
- audio files
- grammar & etymology,
as well as other information relevant to the search term including
- orthographically similar words
- possible base forms for inflected words
- forum discussions containing the search term.
The forum feature allows you to post language-related questions that are not answered by the dictionary. In some sections of the forums, you may need to be a registered user to post questions.
With the trainer feature you can save words and memorise them in a so-called slide show or practise them using various other quiz modes. You may use the trainer online as well as offline and synchronise word lists and statistics on your smart-phone with those on the Web.
Detailed information on all functions are available on our website.
Database size is more than 32MB. It will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add words to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module (requires internet connection). Powered by iSpeech®.
6. Context word search – click any word in translation article and search for it’s translation.
7. Random word of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to phone memory (dictionary database may be installed anywhere).
This app contains advertising.
German-English dictionary: 960,000 translations
The following languages are available in combination with German and English:
Albanian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Latin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
New translations and corrections can be suggested at http://contribute.dict.cc/. Every translation gets checked by several other contributing users. The downloadable vocabularies are updated daily.
Important: Devices with a modified operating system (jailbreaks, mods, root rights) are not supported!
Please note: If the app closes without an error message, please disable the developer options in your Android settings.
Keywords for search: dict, english german, dict cc, dicct, dicc, german english, dic, dictcc, dicctcc, dic.cc, german dictionary
The app of the world's most popular and powerful dictionary translation website. It grants you quick access to our extensive dictionaries and forum discussions.
English to Spanish
English to French
English to Italian
English to German
English to Portuguese
English to Polish
English to Romanian
English to Czech
English to Greek
English to Turkish
English to Japanese
English to Chinese
English to Korean
English to Arabic
Spanish to French
Spanish to Portuguese
Forums contain over 2 million questions and answers about English and translation. Your questions have already been answered.
NOTE: Requires internet access.
WordReference is often misspelled as "Word Reference" in searches.
With this app you acquire direct access to all translations in the free PONS Online Dictionary. Translate the words you are looking for in over 30 dictionaries, quickly, easily and reliably - directly from your smart phone.
Our database contains over 12 million words and phrases in 13 languages. The high standards of PONS editorial quality are the key to your success— in this App, too! PONS online editors uphold traditional PONS quality by carefully editing and certifying all entries. New entries and improvements based on user feedback are incorporated into the database on an ongoing basis: a significant benefit whether you use these dictionaries at school, university or language school, at the office or privately.
The Chinese, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Latin, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Slovenian and Turkish languages are at your disposal in various combinations.
***Furthermore, the PONS Online Dictionary App provides a free machine translation service. Within seconds this service translates simple sentences and texts, providing a rough translation for all of the PONS.com dictionary languages, plus 23 additional languages, including Arabic and Japanese.***
The equally free web version at www.PONS.com offers, in addition, a Visual Dictionary, a translation forum, verb conjugation tables and, last but not least, a vocabulary trainer.
With the PONS Vocabulary Trainer, also available as a free app, you can learn your search terms in various practice modes to achieve lasting success. Don’t forget the words that you’ve looked up: save them from the Online Dictionary directly to your personal vocabulary trainer with a simple click, then practise them at your leisure.
App Functions at a Glance
• Click on and listen to audio pronunciations
• “Look-Here”-Function: Magnify the translation, so that you can show it to someone else - especially useful for travel, when you’ve exhausted your repertoire of gestures
• Favourites List: Save your most-looked up terms
• Search History: Quickly find your most recent searches
• Voice input
• Copy translations to the PONS Vocabulary Trainer
• Copy translations to the clipboard
• Over 30 dictionaries in 13 languages
• Vocabulary updated on a daily basis
• Information about style and usage, country-specific information
• Machine Translation for 36 languages!
The following dictionaries and language combinations are available as of December 2012:
English-Chinese, English-French, English-German, English-Italian, English-Polish, English-Portuguese, English-Russian, English-Slovenian, English-Spanish, Chinese-English, Chinese-German, French-English, French-German, French-Polish, French-Slovenian, French-Spanish
German Orthography, German Learner’s Dictionary, German-Chinese, German-English, German-French, German-Greek, German-Italian, German-Latin, German-Polish, German-Portuguese, German-Russian, German-Slovenian, German-Spanish, German-Turkish, Greek-German, Italian-English, Italian-German, Italian-Polish, Italian-Slovenian, Latin-German, Polish-English, Polish-German, Polish-French, Polish-Italian, Polish-Russian, Polish-Spanish,
Portuguese-English, Portuguese-German, Portuguese-Spanish, Russian-English, Russian-German, Russian-Polish, Slovenian-English, Slovenian-French, Slovenian-German, Slovenian-Italian, Slovenian-Spanish, Spanish-English, Spanish-French, Spanish-German, Spanish-Polish, Spanish-Portuguese, Spanish-Slovenian and Turkish-German.
Do you talk to German or English friends in your spare time? Do you read or write in German or English in a wide range of subjects – privately or even professionally? Do you deal with German or English-speaking partners in your everyday working life?
Then the PONS Dictionary German-English/English-German ADVANCED is the perfect tool for you!
Who can benefit in particular from this app?
Everyone who speaks German or English in their everyday life, their spare time or as part of their job or who works on German or English texts.
About the contents:
• Bi-directional: German => English and English => German
• Current and comprehensive vocabulary containing around 315,000 headwords and phrases and more than 460,000 translations
• With vocabulary ranging from everyday language to modern specialist terminology
• With context examples, information on language use and lots of other important information on grammar
• With American, Australian as well as Austrian and Swiss German vocabulary
• With info boxes for culture, country and people
• With IPA phonetics
What can the app do?
• Looking up words couldn’t be easier – look-up without typing:
* Simply speak your search query into the device and your search word will immediately appear in the search box as a suggestion (only for smartphones with Google Voice Search).
* Simply write your search word in your own handwriting. You can use the entire space of the display screen. Your search word will appear in the search box as a suggestion.
• Search for English keywords in any form you like (declined or conjugated).
• Don’t worry if you’re not sure how to spell a word – the similar words or wild card search function will find what you are looking for.
• The anagram search is an additional function that enables you to search for words with the same letters but in a different order.
• The full-text search allows you to find examples of use easily – search results are clearly displayed in both language directions at the same time.
• Searching within entries is possible and enables long entries to be searched quickly.
• Translate unknown words from any application, like a web browser or from an e-mail, simply by using the ‘Share’ button. This feature allows you to send copied text directly to the dictionary and displays the translation in a single click.
• Pronunciation: Listen to numerous keywords spoken by native speakers.
• Full linguistic information with declension and conjugation tables – making the app the perfect tool for anyone learning a foreign language.
• ‘Word of the Day’: this widget displays a new word every day on your home page. You can learn up to 365 new words a year without even trying.
Customizable user-interface functions:
• The improved design of the user interface includes easy-to-use navigation and a search box, which make using the dictionary even easier.
• Font size and background colour may be adjusted individually.
• You can create and search your personal favourites.
• The app can also be fully installed on a memory card (available for OS 2.2 and higher).
• This application provides 100 % offline functionality. You do not incur any roaming charges.
Paragon Software is committed to providing the best user experience possible. Please visit our FAQ http://slovoed.com/faq/ for assistance with any technical issues that may arise in the installation of our software applications. You may also contact our support team at +7 (495) 789-6717, by email at email@example.com, or drop us a line @Paragon_Mobile!
★★★★★ Major Features ★★★★★
✔ Over 230K German words & phrases
✔ Example sentences
✔ Audio pronunciation
✔ Spelling suggestions
✔ Search history record
✔ Fastest search speed
✔ Flexible search (by German or English)
✔ Share learning progress via social networks
☆☆★★★ PERFECT for EVERYONE ★★★☆☆
Opportunists; Job seekers; Business people; Graduate school students; Travelers, etc...
or anyone who is desperate to learn to speak, read & share German.
★ German IMPORTANT to you. Learn it ASAP! ★
Think for yourself & your children > Be more versatile in career prospects & enjoy a fruitful life by learning German !!
WHY you should learn German?
1. German is the most spoken language in Europe Union.
2. It is one of the most popular language taught worldwide.
3. It is the official language of one of the most powerful economy in the world - Germany, the largest exporting nation and the home to many international corporations.
4. Globalization has made connecting to the large population of German speakers in areas such as culture, arts, sciences, education, business and socialization, etc... MORE IMPORTANT THAN EVER.
★★★ TIPS for YOU ★★★
✔ LEARNING GERMAN IS URGENT !!
✔ EARLY BIRDS GET THE WORMS !!
✔ Learn ASAP to reach the DOOR TO SUCCESS.
Note that user can pay an one-off fee to remove advertisements in this app.
If you require any assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember that we can solve most of the problems, but we cannot respond to comments. Thank you for your support.
Dictionary Keywords: dict, translator, learn, translate, lesson, course, grammar, phrases, vocabulary, translation and free
- Easy to use with simple interface.
- English-German dictionary: 140347 words with pronunciation.
- German-English dictionary: 160710 words with pronunciation.
- View history and favorite words.
- Support Google Translate (requiring internet connection).
Download Free Now!
Best Offline English German Dictionary in the market. It has more than 65k English words with German meanings.
► Home Screen Widget
► English to German
► Use Offline - Need to download first.
► 65k+ Words.
► Word of the Day by push notification - Can be disabled from settings.
► Choose font size for reading - Can be configurable from settings.
► Mark word as favorite.
► Word search history.
► Word with sound.
Please mail us for feedback and suggestions to improve application.
Englisch-Deutsch Wörterbuch offline
* Over 168.000 words and expressions
* Bookmark your favorite translations for fast reference
* Works offline! No internet connection needed, perfect for your trips or when no data connection is available
* Listen to the correct pronunciation in British or American English and German using Android's built-in Text-to-speech synthesizer.
* Share translations by SMS, email, etc.
This version is supported by ads. If you like the application, please consider upgrading to the ad-free version to support the development. Thanks :)
Q: How can I share a translation?
A: Just press 2-3 seconds over the translation and you will be presented with a menu with all available sharing options based on the apps installed in your device (Email, SMS, Facebook, etc)
Q: How can I change the speed of the voice?
A: The speed of the speech is controlled by the TTS engine installed with Android. It can be set up by going to:
Settings --> Voice input & output settings --> Text to speech settings --> speech rate
Q: I don't like the voice. How can I improve it?
A: The default text-to-speech engine installed with Android is Pico TTS, it’s pretty simple and sometimes may sound a bit electronic. You can always install alternatives like eSpeak, SVox or IVONA from Google Play. Please check our blog post about this subject: http://www.movinapp.com/talking-android
Q: How can I change the speech language?
A: Just go to Menu --> Settings and select the language. Currently, 3 languages are available:
* English (US)
* English (GB)
The text-to-speech (TTS) technology may not be available in some devices. To check if your phone is able of speech synthesis: Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.
If not installed, your device may ask you to install the TTS engine. An internet connection may be required. We recommend installing it before traveling as roaming data tariffs may be very expensive.
• 800+ commonly used words and essential phrases included in the LITE version
• Upgrade to PRO version and unlock all 1200+ phrases
• 18 categories covering common situations
• See the phrases and words in both German and English
• Hear the phrases spoken in German and English
• Copy the phrases to clipboard
• Email the translated phrases to someone
• Play all phrases automatically in each category
The LITE version contains 800+ essential phrases in 18 categories. Upgrade to PRO version and unlock all phrases in 9 more categories.
The PRO version also unlocks the Favorites section where you can store your favorite phrases and words for easy and quick translation. If you liked this app and find it useful please take a few moments to give it a rating in the Google Play Store. Also, you are welcome to send your comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Deutsch Übersetzer Wörterbuch Sprache
This is the FREE, ad version of the BK Dictionary German English dictionary. To remove ads please buy BK Dictionary German English!
- Voice pronunciation
- 280,000+ translation pairs
- Scrolling through the whole dictionary
- Quick search while typing (accentuation independent)
- Detailed view with PHRASES tapping on the words
- Moon Reader and FBReader translate support (FULL VERSION only)
- Word-tap: you can tap on any word in the detailed view, to find its translations - available in FULL VERSION
- Translate by Share functionality (FULL VERSION only): translate easily by sharing words with the dictionary from other apps.
- Translate from Clipboard notification bar (FULL VERSION only): translate easily by enabling notification bar copying text to the clipboard and tapping on the notification bar.
- Search integration
- Google translate integration
- Bing integration
- Wikipedia integration
- Recents and Favorites
- Color schemes
- Voice input
- Text resizing on detail screen