Settle, the European payments app and digital wallet, is the easiest way to pay and get paid instantly. All you need is a mobile phone number. You can also pay a business, remotely, in stores, in apps or in online shops. It’s as safe as a regular bank transfer, just way quicker! Register in less than a minute.
To start using Settle all you’ll need is:
- A mobile number.
If you want to make use of all Settle features and use cases, you’ll also need:
- A valid national identity card or passport (to send and receive more than €150 per month).
- A payment card (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro) issued in the European Union.
With Settle you are able to:
- Send and request money instantly from any mobile number.
- Pay a business using its name, QR code or checkout button, remotely, in physical stores, or web shops.
- Send and receive money instantly cross-border to any mobile number or registered merchant in the European Union, plus Norway.
Settle is always free for consumers when moving money within national borders, either between consumers or when paying a business. Some fees apply when doing currency exchange.
Settle for more!
For more information, visit www.settle.eu