One of the most unintuitive/awkward and non-flexible (IM) apps I've ever seen! It's a pain to use and navigate. Unfortunately almost all other XMPP apps are abandoned and buggy, and this one supports good subset of XEPs. So I have no choice but to use it for few contacts. I love XMPP but app-wise it's not backed up by good clients, even on PC it's not easy to find the perfect one. Edit (Jul 2017): After the main competitor came to live again, I'm out of here. Too many and frequent problems using this with my Openfire servers where all other clients connect with no fuss always!
Keep getting messages about them charging a year fee and OTR not working properly.
Awesome Jabber IM client!
Client has matured a lot over the past year. Can finally be used by my family members.
Excellent Best xmpp app ever
· work around for OpensFire’s self signed certs
· use VPN’s DNS servers first
· Do not create foreground service when all accounts are disabled
· bug fixes
· Made DNSSEC hostname validation opt-in
· Added 'App Shortcuts' to quickly access frequent contacts
· Use DNSSEC to verify hostname instead of domain in certificate
· Setting to enable Heads-up notifications
· Added date separators in message view
Collaborate with video, voice, instant messaging and presence on Android device.