The client itself is pretty good, however it doesn't follow Google Material Design guidelines and looks like a black sheep among other apps.
Repeatedly crashes with OutOfMemoryError in pthread_create. Update: Now testing alpha version from developer
I can't believe how little battery this uses. It's so lightweight I wonder if it uses GCM. Fantastic, updated regularly and feature packed. I used to use Xabber (which is excellent itself) but this is just so light on battery usage you forget it's running.
I have to update my rating because I forgot the pwd and it won't work.
One of the best XMPP clients that is still kept up to date
Unable to connect. "Security error"
· limited GPG encryption for MUC offline members
· added support for Android Auto
· fixed HTTP Download over Tor
· work around for nimbuzz.com MUCs
· bug fixes
· Conversations <1.16.0 will be unable to receive OMEMO encrypted messages
· OMEMO: put auth tag into key (verify auth tag as well)
· offer to block entire domain in message from stranger snackbar
· treat URL as file if URL is in oob or contains key
Collaborate with video, voice, instant messaging and presence on Android device.