- Google Page Rank (Google PR) information,
- Number of pages indexed by search engines (Google, Google Images, Yahoo, Bing),
- Alexa ranking (world and country),
- Google and Alexa back link information,
- Facebook like count,
- Facebook "talking about" stats,
- Twitter followers count,
- DMOZ recording check,
- Monthly advertising budget,
- Page header, metadata, and viewing the source code,
Now, it's open sourced:
WebRank SEO Android Features
- Google Pagerank
- Alexa Rank
- Compete Rank
- Pages indexed in Google
- Pages indexed in Bing
- Backlinks according to Google
- Backlinks according to Alexa
- Facebook likes or shares count
- Tweets count
- Stumble and Delicious bookmarks
- Google Plus count
Why go Pro?
- WHOIS Lookup: Get complete information including name-servers, domain created date, domain expiring date, registrar information as well as registrant contact information right from within the app. This is public domain information which is open to all, you can make it private through your Domain registrar.
- DiffStats: Using this you can check the growth of your website between two last updates.
- Compare Stats: A side-by-side comparison of WebStats of two websites, using which you can easily keep an eye on your competitor and by using it with DiffStats you can see the change in growth of your competitor as well.
All the data and related tools are right here, and its upto you how you make use of it.
With Site24x7 app for Android you can monitor the current status of your websites, receive instant alerts via push notification, view Root Cause Analysis of a downtime or even add a new website monitor. Existing Site24x7 customers can track SLAs and view reports of monitors from your existing Site24x7 account.
Site24x7 android app currently entails you the following:
- Receive instant alerts via Push Notification feature.
- Check current status of your monitors.
- Check Process, Services & Network Statistics of each Server Monitor.
- Start & Stop services of a Service Monitor.
- Quickly check the Root Cause Analysis report when a server or website is down.
- Mark an identified downtime as maintenance.
- View response time by location.
- Track configured SLA.
- View outage reports by time period break down.
- Graphical view for Monitors Response time
- Add a new website monitor.
- Check website availability from the app.
"Android App Ranking" is the application of information provided by Google Play
Then sorted in a variety of ways, such as gain under value-free and pay-
App that aims to be able to easily download the app.
New rankings and top ranking New Sales Rank free, paid, of course,
To find such an app in the next lowest rating: Highest first Member and is possible.
In addition, it is possible to check in each category in the app price cuts
Deals will not miss the timing of purchase applications.
For users who are using a smartphone with Android OS
This app aims to "more easily, more easier to find" to the app.
Simplify the ranking of Android.
We would appreciate it if you would use as a ranking app.
Improved convenience will continue to continue "(floorplan) Android App Ranking"!
Please fill in the review function means, I want to add!
«Implementation of the planned features for future»
cooperation in twitter tweets
Timeline of cooperation facebook
Up of the update frequency, etc.
(When the update is complete, you will be posted to the TOP apps this feed)
The main function of this application ■ ■
Displayed and sorted by rank, in descending order of evaluating the free app
Order display and ranking, rating: Highest first Member, the next lowest, in descending order of price paid apps
Display and evaluate the application in order of highest to lowest Price Drops occurred
View and application of best-selling
■ ■ How to use
● compatible terminals: terminal with more than available in the Android OS2.1
※ ※ Notes
If there was renovation of the Google Play, and changing the information provided
This application is located you may not be able to obtain accurate information about the Google Play.
Price update in the app so we plan to once a day,
Also available within the app and the case, differ from the actual sales.
The time of purchase, please check the amount of Google Play.
- Images of all Ranks worn on military uniforms
- Full rank titles
- Rank Abbreviations
All military service branches included in this App:
- Army Ranks
- Navy Ranks
- Marine Ranks
- Air Force Ranks
- Coast Guard Ranks
MilRanks is produced by the same company, MilitaryLounge, who has produced MilPay, an App allowing calculation of Military pay rates. The company has been written about in MilitaryTimes as a key developer of Apps used by military soldiers during their off-duty time.
Mobilizer is a small and totally free application that helps you easily check important indicators of your website performance. The greatest benefit is that you can not only analyze your website but also see how it looked like in the past.
Just type in your domain, set the date and the app will show your site's look-and-feel on that exact day! You can do it just out of curiosity or to get a past version's snapshot for the presentation to show the difference between an old and a new look.
With this app you can check your site's:
- Launch speed
- Page size
- Alexa rank
- Date of registration
- Archived snapshot
With this simple app your website analysis is a breeze!
Keywords: website, analysis, SEO, optimization, alexa, rank, mobile, compatibility
Get notification when any website is down, when ranking changes, when infected with malware, blacklisted by web security databases or when a reciprocal link is removed by another party. Also able to see the overview of your website statistics in graphical charts.
Free version includes advertisements and enforce limitation to the number of website profiles.
*** NOTICE ***
Most of the tools in this app rely heavily on web scraping, so should the app failed to obtain correct data when the data source page changes their coding/layout, please report to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will fix it as soon as possible.
4 Website Monitors:
- Availability Monitor
- Statistic Monitor (ranking changes)
- Threat Monitor (check for malware infection, blacklist, outdated software)
- Reciprocal Link Monitor (link exchange)
All New Threat Monitor:
- Verify your website against popular web security databases such as Google SafeBrowsing, Norton SafeWeb and Yandex for blacklist or malware report
- Check your website's software version (currently supports WordPress, Drupal and more to be added)
Collected statistics include:
- Availability (server response code)
- Google PageRank
- Alexa Rank
- Number of Backlinks (according to Google, Alexa, MajesticSEO)
- Number of Indexed Pages (according to Google, MajesticSEO)
- IP Address & Hostname
- Response Time
- More to be added over time
More exciting features to come:
- Twitter and facebook stats integration
Due to vast amount of android devices out there, it is difficult to make the app run perfectly on all devices. However, I will try my best with *your help*. Please send any bug report or force close together with the steps to reproduce the problem to email@example.com. I will try my best to fix the problem asap. Thank you.
SEO Pro,It is an App for Webmasters and PR Domain Buyers. SEO Pro find the Google PageRank and Alexa Rank of the given domain directly from your Android Phone. SEO Pro retrieves the Page Status instantly and gives you the report.
● Keyword position tracking
● Social and rank statistics
● Generate PDF Report
• Google PageRank
• Alexa popularity
• Google Index
• Sistrix Index
• Facebook likes
• Facebook shares
• Twitter shares
• Google +1
• Vkontak Share
• Pinterest pins
• LinkedIn - shares
• Google Top 10 Links
SEOPro App Pro version unlocks:
★ Removes Ads
★ Without watermark Pdf report
SEO Pro, seo, serp, analytics, web analytics, webrank, page rank, facebook shares, facebook likes, twitter tweets, pinterest pins, mAnalytics, SECockpit, SEMTab, Webrank SEO, SECockpit, SEO Keyword Checker, SEO Stats, SEO SiteRank, Google Rank, Google Search, Google Position, Positionly, seo moz, colibri, seo mojo.
You don't even have to check in to keep up. App Stats will notify you of major app events including version updates, price changes, ratings spikes / drops, major rank changes, and achieving Play Store badges like Top Developer and Editor's Choice.
App Stats is a huge time saver:
- Push a new release? Stop hitting refresh: you'll get notified when it goes live.
- Did that release go sour and get negative ratings? Get notified in time to fix it.
- Competing app went on sale? Now you'll know right away.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
App Stats will be a subscription service. Terms TBA.
This is a free trial / beta preview so some functionality is limited. For example, realtime polling for My Apps is limited to 10 apps during the beta.
Questions? Feature requests? Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We respond to everyone!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
• watched apps list
• daily user ratings
• ratings history
• ranks (US only)
• rank history
• app events
App Event notifications:
- version update
- price change
- ratings drop / spike
- rank milestone
- featured in Play Store
- Play Store badges
- Play Store graph
- daily ratings
- install count range
- version number
- watched apps
- top paid
- top free
- top grossing
- top new paid
- top new free
- today's rating / overall rating
- daily rating table
- rating difference table
- history graph
- top apps / grossing rank
- category ranks
- daily rank
- Play Store graph
- version number
- install count range
- link to Play Store
- daily rating: avg, total, stars counts
- difference: daily rating, overall rating, difference, app events
- 30-day history: daily rating, overall rating, top apps rank, app events
- daily rank: top apps, top grossing, top new, app events
By default, AppWatch will only look through the first 50 apps, you can increase this through the settings but it will take longer for results to return.
- Ping and http-request time
- Determining of encoding and size of the page content
- Domain and ip whois
- Viewing headers and page content
- Checking Google PR, Alexa rank, DMOZ presence, etc.
- Viewing of Internal/external links
★★★★★Simple and unique★★★★★
How long have you been playing to Candy Crush, Subway Surfers, Plants vs. Zombies, Clash of Clans ... ? Now you know!
Are you hooked on Line or WhatsApp? My App Rank show your times!
Do you have many apps and do not use any? Look at the ranking of apps and games and uninstall what you use less, optimizes space !
Have you purchased an app or game and do not know if it was worth it? Discover it with My App Rank!!!
★★★★★Install our WIDGET for comfort! ★★★★★
Monitor your usage times
New features comming soon!
If you need help please contact us , we will be happy to help :
TAGS: app, ranking, time, time of use, myapprank, tracking, widget, usage, games, timer,top, tools, free, tracker, best, top, admob, effort, ranks
More from developer
Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and newer versions support a built in SIP/VoIP funcionality. This widget has two buttons: the left one gives you a shortcut to the SIP settings. The second one allows you to select how calls should be routed primarily: you can select whether all calls should be made via SIP by default, only Internet calls via SIP, or if you want to be asked before each call.
Please note that by default the built in SIP functionality on Android only works via Wifi on most devices! Furthermore, some ROMs of network providers (branded phones) disable the SIP functionality. If you can't find SIP settings in your phone's settings, this widget probably won't work correctly.
You can find the source code of this widget on GitHub: