★★★Works also on 4.x android★★★
★★★Not working on 3.x★★★
You must just find out how to get it...
It connects also to untrusted SSL sites (self-signed certificates).
Feel free to change sources as you needed.
Before you start, please read the following instructions carefully.
If possible, please uninstall 1.4.X and any other previous editions before updating to 1.5.X.
"SSH Tunnel Provides a Secure Internet Connection for Your Android Device with One Click" -- LifeHacker
SSHTunnel is a SSH tunnel app for Android System. With this app and a configured server (typically configured with sshd and nginx / squid), you can easily browse internet through a SSH tunnel on your android devices.
1.To set proxy for the entire system or individual apps, you MUST ROOT YOUR DEVICES FIRST. For those ROMs without IPTABLES module, this app cannot work properly either.
2. To work with your private/public key, please store your key (only OpenSSH format, not putty) as the file /sdcard/sshtunnel/key
3. This App is DESIGNED ONLY FOR those guys blocked by Great Fire Wall in CHINA. If you'd like to get a GENERAL SSH CLIENT, please search "connectbot" in the market. Sorry for the inconvenience.
4. There exists a DNS Proxy in SSHTunnel to solve the DNS Pollution problem in China, which would try to fetch pre-defined HOSTS information from our web server. All these HOSTS files and source codes are open to public.
5. This project is published under the GNU General Public License v3.0. For more information, please visit our project site: http://sshtunnel.googlecode.com
Follow us on twitter: @sshtunnel_dev
Tags: SSH, Tunnel, Proxy, GFW, Firewall
Private Tunnel uses the official 4.0+ VPN API, so it does not require a rooted device.
SECURITY: Secure your data to prevent man-in-the-middle attacks
PRIVACY: Protect your privacy from criminals accessing your information
PROTECTION: Protect against malware and malicious attacks
ACCESSIBILITY: Access any web content no matter where you live
This is the Android VPN client for the Private Tunnel service. For connecting to non-Private Tunnel OpenVPN servers, please use OpenVPN Connect: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.openvpn.openvpn
Help to translate ProxyDroid: http://crowdin.net/project/proxydroid/invite
PLEASE ROOT YOUR DEVICES FIRST
TIPS: Press MENU button to find a "Recover" option that would help you to recover / reset the proxy settings when you get something wrong.
** FEATURES **
1. Support HTTP / HTTPS / SOCKS4 / SOCKS5 proxy
2. Support basic / NTLM / NTLMv2 authentication methods
3. Individual proxy for only one or several apps
4. Multiple profiles support
5. Bind configuration to WIFI's SSID / Mobile Network (2G / 3G)
6. Widgets for quickly switching on/off proxy
7. Low battery and memory consumption (written in C and compiled as native binary)
8. Bypass custom IP address
9. DNS proxy for guys behind the firewall that disallows to resolve external addresses
10. PAC file support (only basic support, thanks to Rhino)
ProxyDroid is an open source software and distributed with many other open source projects, here is a list of them:
* cntlm - Authentication Proxy: http://cntlm.sourceforge.net/
* redsocks - transparent socks redirector: http://darkk.net.ru/redsocks/
* netfilter/iptables - http://www.netfilter.org/
* transproxy - transparent proxy for HTTP: http://sourceforge.net/projects/transproxy/
* stunnel - multiplatform SSL tunneling proxy: http://www.stunnel.org/
As an open source project, you can check out all source codes from our project site.
Tags: proxy, socks4, socks5, iptables, http, https, redsocks, cntlm, NTLM, NTLMv2, iptables, Transparent Proxy
SPT is ideal for creating a simple VPN, with no need for rooted device.
So, why not just use connectbot?
SPT is better than connectbot at recovering from network disconnects, and is less resource consuming since it does not do any terminal emulation.
* supports authentication with passwords or private key.
* supports dynamic, local and remote tunnels
* maintains a known-hosts database for prevention of MITM attacks.
* strives to be as lightweight as possible to conserve system resources.
* never stores your password! login password or private key passphrase are stored in memory only.
* preferences can be exported/imported to/from sdcard
* Supports scripting via intent actions
* Open Source - Don't trust me -- check SPT's security for yourself ...
Unlike other popular messaging apps (including those claiming to use encryption), even we as the server operator have absolutely no way to read your messages.
• End-to-end encryption of text messages, images, videos and GPS locations
• Contact synchronization (optional): find other Threema users automatically
• Send images and videos
• Share your location on a map
• Verify your contacts' public keys by scanning a QR code from their mobile phone, all within the app
Threema is Made in Switzerland, and all servers are hosted there as well for maximum privacy.
*** Please use our support form (https://threema.ch/support) to report problems or to send questions. Do not use the review feature to contact us, as we're not able to provide support there. ***
Keywords: secure instant messaging messenger encryption end-to-end
Tigle unblocks ALL THE WEBSITES WITH THE Tigle's Browser or your default browser.
It helps you unblock all the websites that you cannot reach regularly (THERE IS NO NEED TO ROOT YOUR DEVICE) For all the users in all of the world, the easiest way to connect to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other Google applications like Gmail, Calender and every site or application that you want!
With our additional Germany server the Torrent is in your hand too!
We have some interesting abilities for those who does NOT want to root their devices. Using this app you can easily connect to Facebook, Twitter and Google plus or any website that you want to surf with the built-in browser, and enjoy these websites without the need to change or adjust any settings, Just a touch to go to the websites!
Available ports:21, 22, 26, 53, 82, 110, 443 and 13306
If you root your Android Device, you can rout all of your mobile applications to the Tigle and you can easily connect to the net through our fast and flawless servers and utilize all the application you want.
This app checks in configurable intervals if a given HTTPS URL is reachable and the server identifies itself with the right certificate. It consists of a home screen widget displaying the status with colored "lights":
* green, if the connection is okay
* yellow, when a check is underway
* red, when the server is unreachable
* double red, when the server gives errors or fails certificate checking
* small white, when checking is not needed
When checking and when an error happens, the global synchronization setting is turned off. This way you should be reasonably safe that the synchronization does not try to connect to a server whose identity is not verified, given it is the same server as the one you check.
This is an open source (GPL) app. Source and further documentation is available via my Web site.
Key Features of mySecureMail Free
- No banner ads,
- Automatic setup for the most popular email accounts (gmail, yahoo, aol, etc)
- Supported mail protocols: SMTP, POP3, IMAP and Exchange ActiveSync (30 days trial period)
- Instant notification for incoming email through push mail (IMAP IDLE) for servers that support it (eg, Gmail, GMX, etc.)
- Folders synchronization: Draft, Sent, Trash and user-created folders (IMAP)
- Full support for attachments (send, receive, open, save on the SD card)
- Email search – locally on the phone (off-line) and remotely on the mail server (on-line)
- Security: TLS and SSL support
- Modern and intuitive interface
- Many settings available to customize the client and the individual mail accounts for your own needs and preferences
- Widgets (shortcuts to email accounts)
- Great performance
- Extensive help and tutorials are available in the application
- And much more
mySecureMail with cryptographic features enabled
Once a license Is purchased, additional cryptographic features responsible for encryption and digital signature of emails (based on S/MIME, PKI [Public-Key Infrastructure] and PKCS standards) become available. This allows you to send secure messages and uniquely identify and verify both the sender and the recipient of signed messages sent.
E-mails encrypted by the sender can be read only by the addressee because only he has a unique private key, a certificate, and a password needed to decrypt them.
my Secure Mail is integrated with one of the world's widely recognized Certification Authority (CA). As a result, X.509 certificates used to verify the message signature or to encrypt email messages can be generated directly from the application in a few clicks.
mySecureMail can protect your privacy against PRISM! Note: PRISM is a large-scale, top-secret, electronic surveillance program run by the NSA, which monitors and collects e-mails, phone calls, messages, etc.
Key Features of mySecureMail with cryptographic features enabled
- Encryption of sent emails (3DES, AES)
- Email signing using electronic signature (SHA, RSA)
- Ability to import existing third-party user certificates
- Verification of certificates performed on-line by the OCSP
- Easy exchange of certificates between users via a dedicated repository
- Compatible with other SMIME clients (Thunderbird, Outlook etc)
- Certificates are extracted automatically from e-mails (.cer, .p12, .pfx etc)
- Signing, encryption and decryption of emails is protected by a password
English, Polish, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French
If you have questions or problems, please contact us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- background file transfer (SCP protocol)
- character picker dialog (on-screen button and hardware SYM key)
- single line input (on-screen button)
- tap and hold menu (switch to fullscreen mode, change font size)
- save SSH keys as files
- save console screenshots (PNG format)
- new key mappings (hardware keyboard)
- ssh-agent (by Roberto Tyley)
- x11 forwarding
- lots of bugfixes
VX ConnectBot provides additional customization for smartphones with a physical keyboard.
Currently, there are customizations for the following smartphones:
- full hardware keyboard (e.g. bluetooth keyboard)
- Samsung Captivate Glide (SGH-i927)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia pro (MK16i)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro (SK17i)
Irssi ConnectBot has features which helps users to use Irssi.
- Doubletap sends meta+a
- Left/Right swipe changes irc channel
- Long press opens popup menu with commands
Donate (Bitcoin): 12Xe9L8Kam2F838RipTstT1BAxWLZjWRxh
IRC: #irssiconnectbot @ IRCNet
- Full colour terminal / ssh client
- Popup keyboard with all those normally hard to find characters
- Use the volume keys to quickly change font size
- External keyboard support
- Official Mosh support (http://mosh.mit.edu)
- Telnet support
- Local Android terminal support
- Click URLs to open in a browser
- Copy & Paste within sessions
- Save / Share SSH transcripts to Dropbox/Evernote/Email & SD card
- UTF-8 character support
- Easily organise your connections by group
- Keep multiple SSH sessions running in the background
- Seamlessly connect 'via' other SSH connections with one click
- Immediate access when you open the app to your frequently used connections
- Password & OpenSSH private key support
- SSH key agent forwarding
- Support for two-factor authentication (eg: Google Authenticator)
- Identities (users/password/keys) are abstracted from connections. Instead of updating every connection when you change your password - just update the identity and any connections linked to it will use the new password/key.
- Works out of the box with Ubuntu, RedHat, CentOS, Mint, Gentoo and all other flavours of Linux
- zlib compression to improve SSH sessions on high latency connections
Pro Features (optional in-app purchase):
- Quick and easy port forwards that can be connected to via the app or widget and can automatically open in a browser if required.
- Integrate with Amazon AWS / EC2, synchronise connections and automatically group servers based on their class or security groups.
- Securely keep everything in sync between multiple devices
- Automated AES-256 encrypted backups of all of your connections and settings
- A beautiful widget for fast access to either your frequently used connections, or a specific group (Android 3.0+).
- Team collaboration. Share your groups of connections with team members and start working together instead of separately.
- Handy snippets library for quick access to your frequently used commands
- Dark, Light, Solarized Dark and Solarized Light terminal color themes
For an overview of solarized color scheme and why it rocks for terminal usage check out http://ethanschoonover.com/solarized
- Security lock to automatically protect JuiceSSH after a period of inactivity
For a detailed overview of this applications permissions and how each one is used in our ssh client please see http://sonelli.com/permissions
This utility helps you to easily install root certificates: just copy them in "my_certificates" folder on your (internal) sd card and run the utility.
When you'll add a new WPA-Enterprise network from wireless setting menu, you'll find them "ready to go" ;-)
Your certificates should be in PEM-encoded x509 certificate-file format; other formats could work too, but they are not officially supported.
The application needs INTERNET permission because it uses a local web server to make browser download certificates.
ATTENTION! I'll not take any responsibility for any problems or damages or side effect you may experience using this application: run it at your risk!
Thank You H3R3T1C for "File Chooser" http://www.dreamincode.net/forums/topic/190013-creating-simple-file-chooser/
Nutzen Sie alle wichtigen Funktionen von freenetMail komfortabel auf Ihrem Android Gerät:
- E-Mails lesen und schreiben für alle Ihre Postfächer
- Einfacher Wechsel zwischen Ihren Postfächern
- Benachrichtigung (Push) für neue E-Mails
- Sicherer E-Mail Versand durch automatische SSL-Verschlüsselung
- Schnelles Löschen von E-Mails per Wischen
- E-Mail Anhänge wie z. B. Fotos öffnen, weiterleiten und speichern direkt aus der App
- Zugriff auf alle E-Mail Ordner und verschieben von E-Mails
- Auf Kontakte und Adressen auf Ihrem Gerät und aus Ihrem Postfach zugreifen ohne lästiges Synchronisieren
"E-Mail made in Germany"
Im Rahmen der Initiative "E-Mail made in Germany" von freenet, t-online.de, GMX und WEB.de wird eine umfassende SSL-Verschlüsselung auch aus der App heraus sichergestellt, um das Mitlesen Ihres E-Mail-Verkehrs im Internet zu verhindern.
Sie haben noch kein Postfach bei freenet? Jetzt schnell GRATIS eine E-Mail Adresse sichern unter http://email.freenet.de und Sie erhalten 1 GB Speicher und 3 SMS kostenlos pro Monat.
Kurz zusammengefasste Stichpunkte zu freenetMail:
Mail, Email, E-Mail, freenet, Mailbox, client, app, adressbuch, freenetmail, freenet.de, Kontakte, Postfach, kostenlos
Wir freuen uns über jegliches Feedback und entwickeln freenetMail stetig weiter. Wir bitten Sie Fehler oder Anmerkungen direkt an email@example.com zu senden, bevor Sie uns eine schlechte Bewertung geben. Wir melden uns dann schnellstmöglich zurück und bemühen uns um eine schnelle Lösung. Besten Dank!
Bei Fragen, Anregungen oder Kritik zur freenetMail-App steht unser App-Team Ihnen gerne zur Verfügung. Sie erreichen uns per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org oder über das Feedback-Formular direkt in der App.
Are you still worried about missing your important emails? Are you still searching for a simple and useful email app? Now you have GO Email Widget.
Once you have it, you can just send/receive emails directly on your screen. Absolutely no need to open any email app!
GO Email Widget supports most of the popular email boxes in the world. It provides you a fast and simple way to configure your account. You can do everything you want just like how you do it in any email app.
To make it work, you must install the latest version of GO Launcher EX which is the most popular home launcher in Android Market.
If you have install the beta version of the Email Widget, Please uninstall it first before you install the V1.0.
- Send/Receive emails
- Support POP3/IMAP
- Download/Send Attachment
- Change Themes
How to add GOWidgets on your home screen?
-Long press on your home screen in GO Launcher, press the GOWidget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
How to set the Yahoo Email?
-You should Manual setup your account.
-If you choose the IMAP,please enter the "android.imap.mail.yahoo.com" in the IMAP sever
-If you choose the POP3,please enter the "pop.mail.yahoo.com " in the POP3 server
More from developer
Your task is flatten the graph, which means removing all intersections between the edges.
This is not the first game of its kind, but the first one with the simplicity of "Untangle" and being fun on a tablet.
No beeps, no ads, plain fun. Tablet and multitouch supported.
Almost 200 levels.