Before you start, please read the following instructions carefully.
If possible, please uninstall 1.4.X and any other previous editions before updating to 1.5.X.
"SSH Tunnel Provides a Secure Internet Connection for Your Android Device with One Click" -- LifeHacker
SSHTunnel is a SSH tunnel app for Android System. With this app and a configured server (typically configured with sshd and nginx / squid), you can easily browse internet through a SSH tunnel on your android devices.
This project is published under the GNU General Public License v3.0. For more information, please visit our project site: http://sshtunnel.googlecode.com
- Full colour terminal / ssh client
- Popup keyboard with all those normally hard to find characters
- Use the volume keys to quickly change font size
- External keyboard support
- Gestures for irssi, weechat, tmux and screen
- Community and third party plugins
- Official Mosh support (http://mosh.mit.edu)
- Telnet support
- Local Android terminal support
- Dark, Light, 80's hacker, Molokai, Solarized Dark and Solarized Light terminal color themes
For an overview of solarized color scheme and why it rocks for terminal usage check out http://ethanschoonover.com/solarized
- Click URLs to open in a browser
- Copy & Paste within sessions
- Save / Share SSH transcripts to Dropbox/Evernote/Email & SD card
- UTF-8 character support
- Easily organise your connections by group
- Keep multiple SSH sessions running in the background
- Seamlessly connect 'via' other SSH connections with one click
- Immediate access when you open the app to your frequently used connections
- IPv6 support
- Password & OpenSSH private key support
- RSA key generator (encryption supported)
- SSH key agent forwarding
- Support for two-factor authentication (eg: Google Authenticator)
- Identities (users/password/keys) are abstracted from connections. Instead of updating every connection when you change your password - just update the identity and any connections linked to it will use the new password/key.
- zlib compression to improve SSH sessions on high latency connections
Pro Features (optional in-app purchase):
- Quick and easy port forwards that can be connected to via the app or widget and can automatically open in a browser if required.
- Integrate with Amazon AWS / EC2, synchronise connections and automatically group servers based on their class or security groups.
- Securely keep everything in sync between multiple devices
- Automated AES-256 encrypted backups of all of your connections and settings
- A beautiful widget for fast access to either your frequently used connections, or a specific group (Android 3.0+).
- Team collaboration. Share your groups of connections with team members and start working together instead of separately.
- Handy snippets library for quick access to your frequently used commands
- Security lock to automatically protect JuiceSSH after a period of inactivity
For a detailed overview of this applications permissions and how each one is used in our ssh client please see http://sonelli.com/permissions
SSH Persistent Tunnel (SPT) tries to maintain ssh tunnels over the frequent change of network and disconnects typical for a mobile device. SPT tries to reconnect each time a new network comes up.
SPT is ideal for creating a simple and persitent set of tunnels with no need for rooted device.
So, why not just use connectbot?
SPT is better than connectbot at recovering from network disconnects, and is less resource consuming since it does not do any terminal emulation.
* supports authentication with passwords or private key.
* supports dynamic, local and remote tunnels
* maintains a known-hosts database for prevention of MITM attacks.
* strives to be as lightweight as possible to conserve system resources.
* never stores your password! login password or private key passphrase are stored in memory only.
* preferences can be exported/imported to/from sdcard
* Supports scripting via intent actions
* Open Source - Don't trust me -- check SPT's security for yourself ...
- background file transfer (SCP protocol)
- character picker dialog (on-screen button and hardware SYM key)
- single line input (on-screen button)
- tap and hold menu (switch to fullscreen mode, change font size)
- save SSH keys as files
- save console screenshots (PNG format)
- new key mappings (hardware keyboard)
- ssh-agent (by Roberto Tyley)
- x11 forwarding
- lots of bugfixes
VX ConnectBot provides additional customization for smartphones with a physical keyboard.
Currently, there are customizations for the following smartphones:
- full hardware keyboard (e.g. bluetooth keyboard)
- Samsung Captivate Glide (SGH-i927)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia pro (MK16i)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro (SK17i)
IFreedom is a 128-bit SSH encrypted tunnel between your device and one of our servers. The tunnel is secured and transmits encrypted data using MD5 hash algorithms. This app helps you increase your internet data pack.
WHY USE THIS APP?
You may be using WIFI at public places, such wifi is not secure, but this app provides you the secure tunnel to encrypt your data and send over the internet and ensures you the security.
Many offices, schools, colleges have wifi but they are filtered or blocked, this app also helps to unblock everything on your network. Other than this, this app had data encryption features, which helps you save your data pack by compressing the data you send over internet.
So this app can be used by anyone and they can save their internet data pack usage.
Do you want to increase your Internet data pack, do you want your data pack to last more longer.
Do u want to save some of your MBs and still browse internet.
Well, here is a app that can help you save your Internet data pack usage.
Use iFreedom v2 app which sends compressed data to servers that is encrypted, which saves some of your data over Internet. So save your MBs, so for example now you can get more, extra 50-60MB(minimum) to use in average usage of 1GB data.
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Access all websites and applications like Youtube, whatsapp, Hulu, Facebook and Twitter without restrictions
- Bypass VOIP (like Skype): use VOIP service from anywhere
- Accelerate online games: get extremely low latency when playing Order & Chaos, MetalStorm online and etc.
- Grant access to restricted websites at work or at school even behind firewalls
- Assigns your computer a new IP address, hides your real IP to anonymize all web applications.
- Security & anonymity with a secure encrypted connection between your computer and the Internet.
- Protect your wireless (Wi-Fi) connection at home or at public Hotspots.
- Virtual Firewall - Attacks are often directed at a known IP address.
- International Internet Users - ISPs would like to prevent users from enjoying the Internet, with a USA IP there are no controls!
- Unlike a proxy, you get secured connection for all programs you are using, (e.g ICQ, Email, FTP, News and anything that uses a Internet Connection)
!+++Best Online Game Accelerator+++Access VOIP & Facebook, whatsapp , YouTube, Hulu, Skype, Instagram, SnapChat, Netflix smoothly!+++Auto-setup all your devices (Android )+++Servers in United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, France and Germany!
And India too....
WHY USE iFreedom FOR THIS?
- Support All Protocols available in ANDROID devices: IPSec, L2TP over IPSec and PPTP!
- 24x7 availability! 99% service up time! Beat any other competitors in market!
- Optimized for all Android versions and devices.
- Quality Network ensures your iFreedom service will be fast wherever you are in the world
- You can USE iFreedom TOTALLY TOTALLY FREE.
Coming soon for other platforms too....
Irssi ConnectBot has features which helps users to use Irssi.
- Doubletap sends meta+a
- Left/Right swipe changes irc channel
- Long press opens popup menu with commands
Donate (Bitcoin): 12Xe9L8Kam2F838RipTstT1BAxWLZjWRxh
More info: http://bit.ly/gvLHg8
Comment answers: http://bit.ly/fLFeb9
IRC: #irssiconnectbot @ IRCNet
Manage processes, read logs, backup your database, all in a few touches.
Pilot SSH is the fastest way to control your server from your phone. Even faster than a shell, and a lot easier to use on a touchscreen.
The application uses open source scripts stored on the server to generate its user interface. You can find new ones on this Github repository: https://github.com/Geal/PilotSSH-scripts
Building your own script is easy, and you can do it in any language you want, as long as its exports the JSON API.
* Works perfectly on 3G networks
* Your credentials are stored in an encrypted database (and you can set your own unlocking password)
* Public key authentication is supported
* Generate your public keys directly from the app
* Display nice graphs
USERS SAY ABOUT SERVERAUDITOR:
✔ Anthony Cartmell - “Best SSH client for Android An excellent app, which provides a powerful SSH terminal with many useful features for server administration from a mobile device.”
✔ Tom Laigna - “Good Best ssh client I've found. Easy to manage connections, easy to run simple commands.”
SO WHY THIS IS THE BEST SSH CLIENT?
· No ads or banners
· Universal - made natively for all popular mobile platforms
· XTerm, VT100 and vanilla terminal types support
· SSH key and password authentication
· PuTTY keys support
· Built-in RSA/DSA key generator
· Key import via SD card, File Manager Email
· Multiple SSH connections to the same host
· Local, Remote and Dynamic(SOCKS) port forwarding with built-in how-to
· Bluetooth keyboard support
· PIN code data protection
· Associate volume button or shaking gesture with actions, e.g Ctrl-Z or session closing
· 8 awesome color schemes and adjustable font size
· Landscape and portrait orientations support
· Built-in support. Feel free to ask a question if you stuck with something
· Adapted design for tablets with preview of active SSH terminal windows
· Automatic UNIX/Linux OS recognition, e.g Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, Mac OS X etc
· Traffic compression
· Background mode and Android notification bar integration
TERMINAL TIPS & TRICKS
· Single tap to switch between Edit/Preview modes
· Toggle Preview mode to scroll through session log
· One finger swipes to simulate arrow keys
· Two finger swipes to simulate Page Up/Down and Home/End
· Double tap to simulate Tab
· Long press for Copy/Paste
· Pinch gestures to increase/decrease font size
· Customisable keyboard extension with arrow keys, Ctrl and Alt, and many other useful keys.
· Double tap on Ctrl or Alt makes them pushed.
· Secure client-side encrypted(AES-256) data synchronization across all your devices: Android, iOS and Google Chrome
· SFTP client and shell integrated SFTP widget. Classic double panel file manager that supports local and remote filesystems
· Tabs for fast switch between active SSH terminal windows. The best with external keyboard
· Export of ~/.ssh/config from desktop using Serverauditor command line tool
· Home Screen Widget for rapid access to hosts and active SSH connections
· Pattern lock
· SSH Agent Forwarding. SSH keys export to intermediate servers
· All new features that will be available as part of the premium subscription
Check out the official web site for information about other platforms https://www.serverauditor.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/serverauditor
Follow us on G+: https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities/105011221324719838905
Serverauditor is based on JSsh library http://www.jcraft.com/jsch
Developed by Crystalnix - http://www.crystalnix.com
Inspired by opensource community and in the hope of extending usage of OpenSSH on Android devices, the Mobile SSH was created. I truely hope that the tool will make convenient for users when they come to work on
some simple stuff on remote machines.
If you have any suggestions and feedback, please send me an email or visit me at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/feng-gao/18/17/b45/
DigiControl is required to supervise the DigiSSHD component.
Using encryption and security protocols, DigiSSHD delivers all of the server-side functionality you need to give authorized users protected access to your device files and other data, including:
- Security Shell: remote shell service or command execution
- Security Copy: transfer files between Android and remote client
- Security FTP: transfer files between Android and remote client
With a battery saving design, there is no need for task killer.
It is based on open source software:
- Dropbear server v2012.55 that is using in Shell and SCP and available under MIT license
- OpenSSH server v5.9p1 that is using in SFTP and available under BSD license
You are welcome! Your help with translation and new ideas are very appreciated.
If you don't want to submit bug reports, set the debug level to “OFF” in DigiSSHD preferences.
It is alpha stage software written in Scala language. Scala on Android is a bit out of the mainstream, so take it easy.
The core part of the source code is available at GitHub under GPLv3 license; another one is available as DigiLib library under Apache 2.0 license.
FYI: There are a lot of threads and hundreds of places with a watchdog timer and thousands of places with recovery logic. Also, the user interface and background service are independent processes.
- If the application freezes, the longest watchdog timeout is about 5 minutes; the shortest watchdog timeout is 1 second. Most of them are not more than 20 seconds. Wait, and after it unfreezes, upload a report to us.
- If the application blocks something or show something unexpected, upload a report to us, then rotate you device. After the device is rotated, there will be reinitialization.
- If something blows up, it explodes with stack traces, uh, Sssssmmmokie! Restart the application after crash, and upload a report to us.
You may upload reports via the option menu. The report dialog will be appear automatically if there is a stack trace.
If you have an idea how to improve DigiSSHD or wish to change something, please submit your idea via GitHub tracker. Please submit technical issues too.
Please install DigiControl and DigiSSHD simultaneously. These are the two parts of the single application.
Default user: android
Default port: 2222
Default password: 123
There is already software like this on the market: QuickSSHD, SSHDroid, or DropBear SSH Server. But there is always room for more.
Most unique features:
- Additional security. There is a per session control. You may control how many sessions are connected, their source address, and their duration. There are white lists/black lists or manual connection control.
- Flexible network listener rules. You may set it to listen only to wifi or only a specific wifi network (home, work, etc.).
- Independence of components. User interfaces are independent from service processes.
- Kernel friendly. The core service is INETD server based on Linux epoll, which is the best readiness notification facility in Linux.
It works flawlessly with rsync, WinSCP, PuTTY, Nautilus, Dolphin, Cyberduck, and most other ssh clients.
• File transfer (DCC)
• Compact mode to reduce screen usage of UI
• mIRC colors
• auto join channels on startup
• nickserv auth
• Android notifications
• copy & paste
• sasl auth (plain and blowfish)
• Multiple servers connections (SSL support)
• Easy access menu to kick, ban, change privileges...
• FiSH support (needs Android 2.3 or above)
• Tablet support
• SSL certificate support
• /Ignore support
• Nick and channels completion
• Proxy support
• Handle irc:// links
• And much more!
If you want to report some issues or bugs, please use our support page: http://www.androirc.com/support. You can also find all latest news on our website, http://www.androirc.com
Note: Starting with AndroIRC 3.2, a new permission is required to get access to your location. This is *only* for the new action "Share my location" and nothing else! Moreover, AndroIRC *does not* have access to a precise position (given by GPS), but only to an approximate one (given by the network).
A tunnel is an online place for a private conversation between two people. We call it a "tunnel" because it is a direct connection between the two confidants. It is incredibly secure against hackers and other eavesdroppers. And it helps you maintain your privacy in your conversations.
If both happen to be in the app ("in the tunnel") simultaneously, they exchange messages immediately, as online "chat." But go ahead and write or read messages any time. Messages are preserved in an ongoing conversation.
How is this different from other sites?
-Tunnel X knows nothing about you. Not your name, email address, or phone.
-You have no address. Addresses lead to misaddressed messages and spam. On Tunnel X, you and your confidant create a private conversation. It is an online room with two keys.
-Your key – a hyper-secure password – is a 256-bit random code that nobody ever sees. It stays on your device. On top of that, there is a six-digit PIN, which you must enter every time you open the app, for your security.
-Your conversation is encrypted, not scanned to target ads. Your key, which you keep (Tunnel X does not) is used to encrypt your messages. Only you and your confidant can decrypt them. Tunnel X super enciphers with AES, TwoFish, and Serpent, all industry standards. Tunnel X cannot read your messages, and nor can anyone else.
-Not just secure – private. Encrypted email services can be useful, but they are just email with encryption. If you read private messages in a general email program, the problem is that we tend to leave our email programs open on our screens all day. And don’t worry about your friend playing with your phone
-Separation from your regular mail. Who wants to read thoughtful messages from friends or family or important colleagues wedged between spam and dull email chit-chat?
For now, Tunnel X is free. Because we do not sell advertising, and we know absolutely nothing about our users, we cannot target them for anything.
We want Tunnel X to be the most comfortable, secure place to have a conversation online.
This utility helps you to easily install root certificates: just copy them in "my_certificates" folder on your (internal) sd card and run the utility.
When you'll add a new WPA-Enterprise network from wireless setting menu, you'll find them "ready to go" ;-)
Your certificates should be in PEM-encoded x509 certificate-file format; other formats could work too, but they are not officially supported.
The application needs INTERNET permission because it uses a local web server to make browser download certificates.
ATTENTION! I'll not take any responsibility for any problems or damages or side effect you may experience using this application: run it at your risk!
Thank You H3R3T1C for "File Chooser" http://www.dreamincode.net/forums/topic/190013-creating-simple-file-chooser/
You can connect to host by telnet or ssh2 protocol.(You can use DSA or RSA private key of OpenSSH key format.) And, you can send some command.
This application memoried 10 command history, so you can input command easily (if you use same command you send past).
This application is free without any advertisement.
Agility without losing power, this app now allows:
* Navigate and operate in the file system (copy/paste, edit files, edit permissions, ...)
* View and send signals to processes
* Control network connections, iptables
* Change user to root with su or sudo
* Drivers list, load and unload
* Manage iptables firewall
* Custom Commands (80% of times we use 20% of the commands, register your usual commands and launch them faster)
Passwords are encrypted in AES in the device database, and are cleared after uninstall.
Any suggestions please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your task is flatten the graph, which means removing all intersections between the edges.
This is not the first game of its kind, but the first one with the simplicity of "Untangle" and being fun on a tablet.
No beeps, no ads, plain fun. Tablet and multitouch supported.
Almost 200 levels.