Before you start, please read the following instructions carefully.
If possible, please uninstall 1.4.X and any other previous editions before updating to 1.5.X.
"SSH Tunnel Provides a Secure Internet Connection for Your Android Device with One Click" -- LifeHacker
SSHTunnel is a SSH tunnel app for Android System. With this app and a configured server (typically configured with sshd and nginx / squid), you can easily browse internet through a SSH tunnel on your android devices.
This project is published under the GNU General Public License v3.0. For more information, please visit our project site: http://sshtunnel.googlecode.com
- Full colour terminal / ssh client
- Popup keyboard with all those normally hard to find characters
- Use the volume keys to quickly change font size
- External keyboard support
- Gestures for irssi, weechat, tmux and screen
- Community and third party plugins
- Official Mosh support (http://mosh.mit.edu)
- Telnet support
- Local Android terminal support
- Dark, Light, 80's hacker, Molokai, Solarized Dark and Solarized Light terminal color themes
For an overview of solarized color scheme and why it rocks for terminal usage check out http://ethanschoonover.com/solarized
- Click URLs to open in a browser
- Copy & Paste within sessions
- Save / Share SSH transcripts to Dropbox/Evernote/Email & SD card
- UTF-8 character support
- Easily organise your connections by group
- Keep multiple SSH sessions running in the background
- Seamlessly connect 'via' other SSH connections with one click
- Immediate access when you open the app to your frequently used connections
- IPv6 support
- Password & OpenSSH private key support
- RSA key generator (encryption supported)
- SSH key agent forwarding
- Support for two-factor authentication (eg: Google Authenticator)
- Identities (users/password/keys) are abstracted from connections. Instead of updating every connection when you change your password - just update the identity and any connections linked to it will use the new password/key.
- zlib compression to improve SSH sessions on high latency connections
Pro Features (optional in-app purchase):
- Quick and easy port forwards that can be connected to via the app or widget and can automatically open in a browser if required.
- Integrate with Amazon AWS / EC2, synchronise connections and automatically group servers based on their class or security groups.
- Securely keep everything in sync between multiple devices
- Automated AES-256 encrypted backups of all of your connections and settings
- A beautiful widget for fast access to either your frequently used connections, or a specific group (Android 3.0+).
- Team collaboration. Share your groups of connections with team members and start working together instead of separately.
- Handy snippets library for quick access to your frequently used commands
- Security lock to automatically protect JuiceSSH after a period of inactivity
For a detailed overview of this applications permissions and how each one is used in our ssh client please see http://sonelli.com/permissions
SSH Persistent Tunnel (SPT) tries to maintain ssh tunnels over the frequent change of network and disconnects typical for a mobile device. SPT tries to reconnect each time a new network comes up.
SPT is ideal for creating a simple VPN, with no need for rooted device.
So, why not just use connectbot?
SPT is better than connectbot at recovering from network disconnects, and is less resource consuming since it does not do any terminal emulation.
* supports authentication with passwords or private key.
* supports dynamic, local and remote tunnels
* maintains a known-hosts database for prevention of MITM attacks.
* strives to be as lightweight as possible to conserve system resources.
* never stores your password! login password or private key passphrase are stored in memory only.
* preferences can be exported/imported to/from sdcard
* Supports scripting via intent actions
* Open Source - Don't trust me -- check SPT's security for yourself ...
USERS SAY ABOUT SERVERAUDITOR:
✔ Anthony Cartmell - “Best SSH client for Android An excellent app, which provides a powerful SSH terminal with many useful features for server administration from a mobile device.”
✔ Tom Laigna - “Good Best ssh client I've found. Easy to manage connections, easy to run simple commands.”
SO WHY THIS IS THE BEST SSH CLIENT?
· No ads or banners
· Universal - made natively for all popular mobile platforms
· XTerm, VT100 and vanilla terminal types support
· SSH key and password authentication
· PuTTY keys support
· Built-in RSA/DSA key generator
· Key import via SD card, File Manager Email
· Multiple SSH connections to the same host
· Local, Remote and Dynamic(SOCKS) port forwarding with built-in how-to
· Bluetooth keyboard support
· PIN code data protection
· Associate volume button or shaking gesture with actions, e.g Ctrl-Z or session closing
· 8 awesome color schemes and adjustable font size
· Landscape and portrait orientations support
· Built-in support. Feel free to ask a question if you stuck with something
· Adapted design for tablets with preview of active SSH terminal windows
· Automatic UNIX/Linux OS recognition, e.g Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, Mac OS X etc
· Traffic compression
· Background mode and Android notification bar integration
TERMINAL TIPS & TRICKS
· Single tap to switch between Edit/Preview modes
· Toggle Preview mode to scroll through session log
· One finger swipes to simulate arrow keys
· Two finger swipes to simulate Page Up/Down and Home/End
· Double tap to simulate Tab
· Long press for Copy/Paste
· Pinch gestures to increase/decrease font size
· Customisable keyboard extension with arrow keys, Ctrl and Alt, and many other useful keys.
· Double tap on Ctrl or Alt makes them pushed.
· Secure client-side encrypted(AES-256) data synchronization across all your devices: Android, iOS and Google Chrome
· SFTP client and shell integrated SFTP widget. Classic double panel file manager that supports local and remote filesystems
· Tabs for fast switch between active SSH terminal windows. The best with external keyboard
· Export of ~/.ssh/config from desktop using Serverauditor command line tool
· Home Screen Widget for rapid access to hosts and active SSH connections
· Pattern lock
· SSH Agent Forwarding. SSH keys export to intermediate servers
· All new features that will be available as part of the premium subscription
Check out the official web site for information about other platforms https://www.serverauditor.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/serverauditor
Follow us on G+: https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities/105011221324719838905
Serverauditor is based on JSsh library http://www.jcraft.com/jsch
Developed by Crystalnix - http://www.crystalnix.com
A tunnel is an online place for a private conversation between two people. We call it a "tunnel" because it is a direct connection between the two confidants. It is incredibly secure against hackers and other eavesdroppers. And it helps you maintain your privacy in your conversations.
If both happen to be in the app ("in the tunnel") simultaneously, they exchange messages immediately, as online "chat." But go ahead and write or read messages any time. Messages are preserved in an ongoing conversation.
How is this different from other sites?
-Tunnel X knows nothing about you. Not your name, email address, or phone.
-You have no address. Addresses lead to misaddressed messages and spam. On Tunnel X, you and your confidant create a private conversation. It is an online room with two keys.
-Your key – a hyper-secure password – is a 256-bit random code that nobody ever sees. It stays on your device. On top of that, there is a six-digit PIN, which you must enter every time you open the app, for your security.
-Your conversation is encrypted, not scanned to target ads. Your key, which you keep (Tunnel X does not) is used to encrypt your messages. Only you and your confidant can decrypt them. Tunnel X super enciphers with AES, TwoFish, and Serpent, all industry standards. Tunnel X cannot read your messages, and nor can anyone else.
-Not just secure – private. Encrypted email services can be useful, but they are just email with encryption. If you read private messages in a general email program, the problem is that we tend to leave our email programs open on our screens all day. And don’t worry about your friend playing with your phone
-Separation from your regular mail. Who wants to read thoughtful messages from friends or family or important colleagues wedged between spam and dull email chit-chat?
For now, Tunnel X is free. Because we do not sell advertising, and we know absolutely nothing about our users, we cannot target them for anything.
We want Tunnel X to be the most comfortable, secure place to have a conversation online.
DigiControl is required to supervise the DigiSSHD component.
Using encryption and security protocols, DigiSSHD delivers all of the server-side functionality you need to give authorized users protected access to your device files and other data, including:
- Security Shell: remote shell service or command execution
- Security Copy: transfer files between Android and remote client
- Security FTP: transfer files between Android and remote client
With a battery saving design, there is no need for task killer.
It is based on open source software:
- Dropbear server v2012.55 that is using in Shell and SCP and available under MIT license
- OpenSSH server v5.9p1 that is using in SFTP and available under BSD license
You are welcome! Your help with translation and new ideas are very appreciated.
If you don't want to submit bug reports, set the debug level to “OFF” in DigiSSHD preferences.
It is alpha stage software written in Scala language. Scala on Android is a bit out of the mainstream, so take it easy.
The core part of the source code is available at GitHub under GPLv3 license; another one is available as DigiLib library under Apache 2.0 license.
FYI: There are a lot of threads and hundreds of places with a watchdog timer and thousands of places with recovery logic. Also, the user interface and background service are independent processes.
- If the application freezes, the longest watchdog timeout is about 5 minutes; the shortest watchdog timeout is 1 second. Most of them are not more than 20 seconds. Wait, and after it unfreezes, upload a report to us.
- If the application blocks something or show something unexpected, upload a report to us, then rotate you device. After the device is rotated, there will be reinitialization.
- If something blows up, it explodes with stack traces, uh, Sssssmmmokie! Restart the application after crash, and upload a report to us.
You may upload reports via the option menu. The report dialog will be appear automatically if there is a stack trace.
If you have an idea how to improve DigiSSHD or wish to change something, please submit your idea via GitHub tracker. Please submit technical issues too.
Please install DigiControl and DigiSSHD simultaneously. These are the two parts of the single application.
Default user: android
Default port: 2222
Default password: 123
There is already software like this on the market: QuickSSHD, SSHDroid, or DropBear SSH Server. But there is always room for more.
Most unique features:
- Additional security. There is a per session control. You may control how many sessions are connected, their source address, and their duration. There are white lists/black lists or manual connection control.
- Flexible network listener rules. You may set it to listen only to wifi or only a specific wifi network (home, work, etc.).
- Independence of components. User interfaces are independent from service processes.
- Kernel friendly. The core service is INETD server based on Linux epoll, which is the best readiness notification facility in Linux.
It works flawlessly with rsync, WinSCP, PuTTY, Nautilus, Dolphin, Cyberduck, and most other ssh clients.
* Supports Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean and higher. Does NOT require a rooted device.
* Easily import .ovpn profiles from SD card, OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel or via a browser link.
* Improved power management - preferences setting allows VPN to pause in a low-power state whenever screen is blanked or network is unavailable.
* Android Keychain integration - OpenVPN profiles may reference a cert/key pair in the Android keychain.
* Supports hardware-backed keystores (such as on the Nexus 7)
* Support for multi-factor authentication using OpenVPN static and dynamic challenge/response protocols.
* Full IPv6 support (at both the tunnel and transport layer)
* Uses PolarSSL (not affected by Heartbleed issue)
Agility without losing power, this app now allows:
* Navigate and operate in the file system (copy/paste, edit files, edit permissions, ...)
* View and send signals to processes
* Control network connections, iptables
* Change user to root with su or sudo
* Drivers list, load and unload
* Manage iptables firewall
* Custom Commands (80% of times we use 20% of the commands, register your usual commands and launch them faster)
Passwords are encrypted in AES in the device database, and are cleared after uninstall.
Any suggestions please send to: email@example.com
Help to translate ProxyDroid: http://crowdin.net/project/proxydroid/invite
PLEASE ROOT YOUR DEVICES FIRST
TIPS: Press MENU button to find a "Recover" option that would help you to recover / reset the proxy settings when you get something wrong.
** FEATURES **
1. Support HTTP / HTTPS / SOCKS4 / SOCKS5 proxy
2. Support basic / NTLM / NTLMv2 authentication methods
3. Individual proxy for only one or several apps
4. Multiple profiles support
5. Bind configuration to WIFI's SSID / Mobile Network (2G / 3G)
6. Widgets for quickly switching on/off proxy
7. Low battery and memory consumption (written in C and compiled as native binary)
8. Bypass custom IP address
9. DNS proxy for guys behind the firewall that disallows to resolve external addresses
10. PAC file support (only basic support, thanks to Rhino)
Sync with any Ushahidi deployment. Send reports with images and location data as well as receive alerts from others who have sent in reports to the site. Works in offline mode.
You can submit issue on our forums http://forums.ushahidi.com and read more about the project on our wiki at http://wiki.ushahidi.com
This utility helps you to easily install root certificates: just copy them in "my_certificates" folder on your (internal) sd card and run the utility.
When you'll add a new WPA-Enterprise network from wireless setting menu, you'll find them "ready to go" ;-)
Your certificates should be in PEM-encoded x509 certificate-file format; other formats could work too, but they are not officially supported.
The application needs INTERNET permission because it uses a local web server to make browser download certificates.
ATTENTION! I'll not take any responsibility for any problems or damages or side effect you may experience using this application: run it at your risk!
Thank You H3R3T1C for "File Chooser" http://www.dreamincode.net/forums/topic/190013-creating-simple-file-chooser/
Is your Internet access being censored? Are some things on the Internet simply not accessible to you? Do you need protection from eavesdroppers or access without a login on an unencrypted wireless hotspot network or any other web-login based Internet access? Would you like to appear to be a user from a different country to avoid inconvenient content restrictions? Or would you prefer if your IP was not logged by every website you visit and everything you do logged by the NSA? Then look no further, you've found the solution!
Our Your Freedom service does all this for you, and more. It defeats censorship, it encrypts all your traffic, it hides your origin and identity, and it just makes things work that don't work without it. All you need is this app. There is a free service (called "FreeFreedom") available permanently to everyone who only needs occasional access and low bandwidth. If you need more, you can always upgrade later - once you know that it solves your problem and you need more than FreeFreedom provides.
Supported tunnel modes:
* ICMP ECHO (rooted phones only)
We have 21 tunnel servers in 9 countries.
Visit our webpage https://www.your-freedom.net/ for in-depth information about our service. We appreciate if you send us crash reports when asked by your phone. To contact us about this app, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to always receive the latest beta version instead of the production version and have all the latest features and bugs, please opt in at https://play.google.com/apps/testing/de.resolution.yf_android
- background file transfer (SCP protocol)
- character picker dialog (on-screen button and hardware SYM key)
- single line input (on-screen button)
- tap and hold menu (switch to fullscreen mode, change font size)
- save SSH keys as files
- save console screenshots (PNG format)
- new key mappings (hardware keyboard)
- ssh-agent (by Roberto Tyley)
- x11 forwarding
- lots of bugfixes
VX ConnectBot provides additional customization for smartphones with a physical keyboard.
Currently, there are customizations for the following smartphones:
- full hardware keyboard (e.g. bluetooth keyboard)
- Samsung Captivate Glide (SGH-i927)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia pro (MK16i)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro (SK17i)
**After your 3 day trial period expires you will need to purchase either a monthly or yearly subscription in order to keep using the service.
TRY IT NOW FOR FREE!
Unlike other VPN services, Spotflux lets you:
- Save bandwidth and maximize your data plan
- Stay private with pro-active privacy defense
- Stay protected from malware
Don’t be fooled by other VPN services that simply hide your IP address, Spotflux is the only Intelligent VPN that encrypts and compresses your data while performing millions of cloud-based, real-time analyses on both incoming and outgoing data to identify malware and unauthorized activity, protecting you from digital harm.
Analyzing your data twice provides a level of protection unavailable with other services. By analyzing incoming data we can prevent the ingestion of malicious code (viruses, invasive tracking, etc.). By analyzing outgoing data, we ensure that if your device is already infected, that personal data is not being broadcast without your permission.
The use of a cloud infrastructure provides a highly intelligent connection that adapts and reacts to deter threats on a real-time basis delivering the very best security and privacy against the ever-evolving global digital threats.
- One-click connection (batch mode)
- Supports RSA SecurID and TOTP software tokens
- Keepalive feature to prevent unnecessary disconnections
- Compatible with ARMv7, x86, and MIPS devices
- No root required
- 100% open source (GPLv2+); 100% free; no ads
- Based on the popular OpenConnect Linux package
- An account on a suitable VPN server
- Android 4.0 (ICS) or higher (with working VpnService + tun infrastructure)
XDA thread and FAQ: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2616121
Source code: https://github.com/cernekee/ics-openconnect
Please do not use the reviews to request features or report issues, as they do not provide a suitable forum for support. Please post your question in the XDA thread, file a bug report in the Github project, or email me directly at email@example.com.
Your task is flatten the graph, which means removing all intersections between the edges.
This is not the first game of its kind, but the first one with the simplicity of "Untangle" and being fun on a tablet.
No beeps, no ads, plain fun. Tablet and multitouch supported.
Almost 200 levels.