You can't find a better source of energy then sunlight. It is presented in unlimited amount all over the globe, it's free and it has no destructive impact on the environment.
If you have ever thought of using this source, but have always had some doubts or questions as "Is my location getting enough sunlight?", "Do I have enough area on my roof to cover my annual energy consumption?", "What side of my roof is more energy effective?", "How much area do I need to cover my energy needs?", "How would my energy bill change after PV system installation?", now you can answer all these question using SolarMeter app for Android OS.
Solar Meter helps you to check solar potential of your roof, how much solar power you are getting at your location throughout the year and help to estimate how much energy a photovoltaic system is able to produce per month.
- SolarMeter has following features:
- Real-time solar power calculation based on current location, panel/device orientation and panel/device tilt**
- Solar Power and Energy calculation for different period of time: day, month, year
- Ideal (calculated) and experimental statistical solar data (offline) available
- Sensor based inputs for orientation and tilt
- Automatic current location search using GPS and Network
- Graph/Plot 2D data presentation
- Solar panel efficiency control
- Bill and Saving estimation based on user input (energy monthly or annual consumption).
- Roof tilt angle measurement
- Roof area calculation based on Planimeter * or/and Partometer* apps measurements
- Metric and Imperial units
- Save, share screenshots and text reports feature with LONG TOUCH on results views.
- available for Android phones and tablets
* Note: These apps need to be installed to be able to use them for measurements.
** Make sure your Time Zone settings are correct.
KEYWORDS: solar energy, solar panel, power, roof area, panel installation, annual, energy consumption, solar cell, green energy, photovoltaic, PV systems, output, energy generation, kW, kWh, regenerated energy sources, renewable energy, array, roof mounted system, tilt angle, volt, watt, roof pitch, collector, high energy conversion efficiency, solar insolation, android, solar calculator, solar analyzer, solar charger, sun, visualize
By bringing together the most influential solar industry media,bloggers, trade associations and social media feeds, Solar/Channel is your single source for all solar energy market intelligence.
Your benefit is the convenient and immediate access to all relevant content inside one single app. No need to download individual apps for each information source or search the web for those without an app. Solar/Channel pulls all the content into one place -- in real time --providing you with the latest industry information as and when it is published.
Download Solar/Channel now and stay informed about everything solar.
Channel partners include GreenTech Media, Renewable Energy World, Solar Curator, Solar Server, SEIA and IPVEA. Interested in joining the Solar/Channel community, contact InPress Media Group.
The significance of solar power am great that many cultures revered the sun's rays and produced rudimentary observatories to trace its location on the horizon (ex. Stonehenge).
Some found solar power essential they even codified its energy within their laws and regulations.
Ancient Romans depended so heavily on solar power to warmth their houses and bathhouses it's illegal to construct a home or dwelling so tall in order to block the daylight associated with a neighbor.
The Italian Capital was only some of the culture to depend heavily around the Sun for energy. The Anasazi high cliff residents from the ancient American Southwest also used their understanding from the Sun’s motion on the horizon to warmth and awesome their houses. They built their houses in to the sides of coves that faced the south. During the cold months, sunlight could shine on their own houses, as the coves protected their houses from cold northern winds that may blow.
Within the summer time, the overhangs in the coves shaded their houses in the Sun, and therefore managed to get cooler.
Just like wave power, solar power started to wane like a conventional power source as non-renewable fuels and nuclear energy grew to become cheap and reliable. The cost and variability of utilizing sunlight has consigned its use to unusual situations where fossils fuels and nuclear energy aren't available or where they're prohibitive to make use of or maintain. An ideal illustration of this really is on satellites, which require energy to energy all aboard computer systems and instrumentation. Using non-renewable fuels to energy a satellite over its lifetime would require amounts of oxygen and fuel that might be prohibitive to shoot into orbit. Nuclear material could be acceptable for running the spacecraft, but would become very problematic once the satellites existence was over also it came crashes to Earth.
A good example of solar power that's nearer to home are interstate call boxes which are in remote locations. Instead of investing lots of money to operate telephone and electric lines to these call boxes, it's possible to make use of a cell outfitted having a battery along with a cell or satellite phone.
Outdoors of those couple of kinds of uses, though, solar power has witnessed limited usage. Actually, in certain areas of the U.S., using solar power is prohibited. Covenants in certain modern subdivisions which have home owners associations really forbid using solar power panels or clotheslines for drying out clothes. The reason behind this is among appearance: using photo voltaic systems look “ugly” and hurt property values. Some states, for example California, have really written condition laws and regulations that stop subdivision convents from carrying this out.
o A Brіеf Solar Energy History
o Facts Abоut Solar Energy Shows Pros Aѕ Wеll Aѕ Cons
o Finding Solar Energy Grants
o Home Solar Energy Systems Cаn Power Uр Appliances And Evеn Light Uр Homes
o If Yоu Cаn Connect Yоur Washing Machine Yоu Cаn Alѕо Learn Hоw Tо Build A Solar Panel
o Important Solar Energy Information
o Information оn thе Solar Energy Costs оf Today
o It іѕ Pоѕѕіblе Tо Build Yоur Own Solar Panel
o Judging Thе Practicality Of RV Solar Power Systems
o RV Solar Panels Arе Worth Thе Extra Cost Thаt Yоu Pay Tо Hаvе Thеm Installed
o Solar Energy Continues Tо Add Power Off Thе Grid
o Solar Panel Converts Sunshine Tо Electricity
o Solar Panel Diagram: Mаnу Chаngеѕ Sіnсе Thе Early Days
o Solar Panel Suppliers In Spain Arе Reaping Great Profits Thаnkѕ Tо Government Regulations
o Sоmе Positive And Negative Solar Energy Facts
o Thе Big Question: Hоw іѕ Solar Energy Renewable?
o Thе Environmentally Friendly Portable Solar Panel
o Understanding Dіffеrеnt Solar Energy Uѕеѕ
o Understanding Thе Pros аnd Cons оf Solar Energy
With Solar Site Design™, the solar professional captures key information while performing a walk-through of the project site. Key information to capture while at the project site includes manual data input, pictures and detailed video of the surroundings. Once the data is captured, the solar professional clicks “Submit Now for Project Drawing”, and the data is synced directly to a team of experienced solar engineers 'in the cloud' who begin working on a complimentary project (feasibility) drawing. This initial drawing is a crucial part of the sales process, as it shows the customer the maximum solar capacity their property can accommodate.
When the project is ready to move forward, the solar professional can engage the Solar Site Design™ team who packages up an affordable, streamlined engineering and permitting solution customized for the specific project.
Professionals who download and use Solar Site Design™ to assist in growing their solar installation business will be a part of building a more sustainable world, and will be poised to accelerate the development of solar energy throughout the United States.
Also you will be able to print photos and images (JPG, PNG, GIF), print emails from Gmail (including attachments: PDF, DOC, XSL, PPT, TXT), print contacts, agenda, sms/mms, call log, web pages (HTML) and other digital content from device internal memory, SD card or cloud source such as Google Drive / Google Docs.
You may configure many print options including paper size, page orientation, number of copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode), print quality (resolution), printout mode (color or monochrome), output tray and more.
With the free version of the app you can:
* Print a test page to determine compatibility, as not every printer is supported;
* Print via Google Cloud Print (including save to Cloud Drive as PDF) at no extra-charge;
* Print 20 pages in Remote mode over the Internet.
For unlimited printing you need to purchase PrinterShare Premium Key, a separate small application that simply needs to be on the device to unlock Premium Features of the free app. Prior to buying the key we highly recommend printing the test page to ensure compatibility with your printer.
* Nearby direct printing (PDFs, documents, photos and more) via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and even USB without PC;
* Nearby printing to Windows shared (SMB/CIFS) or Mac shared printers;
* Unlimited Remote printing. The receiving end (Windows or Mac) would not have to buy pages or subscribe.
PrinterShare is supporting a wide variety of HP (Officejet, LaserJet, Photosmart, Deskjet and other series), Epson (Artisan, WorkForce, Stylus and other series), Canon (PIXMA MP/MX/MG and other series), Brother, Kodak , Samsung, Dell, Lexmark and other printers including legacy networkable. A full list of supported printers available at http://printershare.com/help-mobile-supported.sdf
1) Requested permissions are needed to print content and are not used to collect your personal data. For a more detailed explanation see our FAQ at http://www.printershare.com/help-mobile-faq.sdf
2) Google Cloud Print requires latest version of Chrome browser on your computer or Google Cloud Print capable printer. For more setup instructions please read http://www.google.com/support/cloudprint/
3) If something isn't working as expected, please send us an email to email@example.com
Have a good print!
* For direct nearby printing to selected printer models PrinterShare downloads and uses drivers provided by HPLIP (http://hplipopensource.com) and GutenPrint (http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net). These drivers are distributed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
MarkIT Mobile is a great companion for IT purchasing professionals using MarkIT online IT purchasing system. Browse and search the entire MarkIT product catalogue, add them to basket for quick ordering or confirm orders sent to you.
- Full MarkIT product catalogue always with you
- Browse by categories or search and filter to find the best product for your needs
- Order from Favourite Lists or save new products to the list
- View open orders with full details
- Confirm orders sent for confirmation
- Find orders from order history
- View new, unpaid and overdue invoices
- View, open and submit new warranty cases
Easy access to live camera for remote and real-time surveillance.
1. Multiple sites setup (include CMS/NVR/ENR server & camera device)
2. Individual device access
3. Search ability for source or view name
4. Multiple channels of live view display
5. Snapshot of live view video
6. Optical/Digital PTZ control
7. Support Manual recording
8. Digital input/output control & motion indicator
9. Sending view to TV Wall
Compatible ACTi Products & Software Version:
1. Software NVR3: v3.0.02.30 or later
2. Software CMS2: v2.0.01.19 or later
3. GNR-3000: v3.0.02.30 or later
4. ENR1000/ENR1100/ENR1200/ENR2000: ENR-010-V3.02.00 or later
5. INR-410/INR-420: v3.0.06.13 or later
6. ACTi Devices:
KCM Series Cameras: Firmware V5.10.02 or later
TCM Series Cameras: Firmware V4.12.09 or later
ACM Series Cameras: Firmware V3.14.19 or later
D/E Series Cameras: Firmware V6.03.17 or later
TCD Series Video Encoders: Firmware V4.12.09 or later
ACD-2100: Firmware V3.14.19 or later
ACD-2300/ACD-2400: System_FW V2.08.03 & Compatible_Channel_FW V3.14.18
1. Required setup of H264 video encoder and resolution at 1920x1080 or below for devices on ENR to view live stream in Channel Preview.
You can sign-up for FedEx Delivery Manager and customize deliveries coming to your home. With FedEx Delivery Manager, you’ll get packages in your hand, on your schedule. You can:
- Schedule the delivery
- Deliver to another address
- Provide delivery instructions
- Sign for a package
- Schedule a vacation hold
- Hold your package at a FedEx location
You can also:
- Find a FedEx location near you using GPS
- View the status of your FedEx® shipments
- View the ship date and expected arrival date
- Receive shipment history, including signature details
- Forward tracking results
- Create custom watch lists for monitoring important shipments
- Add notes to shipments
- Nickname your shipments
Additional functionality is available on the mobile website by tapping Get Rates, Schedule a Pickup and Create a Shipment from the mobile app menu. Shipments created on fedex.com will automatically be added to your app shipment list.
*Feature offerings vary by country and device. FedEx Delivery Manager is only available for residential deliveries with U.S. destinations.
*Uninstall/Reinstall the app when you update the application
*Updated Version shows office related files only
-Improved icon visibility
-Warning message added when data connecting
-Fixes an issue in a spreadsheet cell with wrong value
-Supports 28 languages
-Force Close issue fixes
-Miscellaneous bug fixes
-Pinch to zoom added on PDF viewer
ThinkFree Mobile enables you to have instantaneous office productivity application, with the use of any device, with remarkable functions and with convenient user interface..
* ThinkFree Mobile’s advanced functionality of high speed upload and response time, improves efficiency!
It’s easy and quick to access.
* ThinkFree Mobile has small footprint and customized user-interface for mobile environment
* ThinkFree Mobile includes file management with synchronize functionality
When working on mobile devices, you can synchronize all documents with your PC or notebook. It enables you to open, create and manage documents easily.
* ThinkFree Mobile makes sharing and collaboration easy! You can open the documents readily, share your insights and opinions, and others can find the documents quickly.
Office on the go
-Office suite optimized for mobility.
-Create, view, edit, access and share Microsoft○R office anytime you want
-Compatibility with Microsoft○R office(word processor, spread sheet and presentation document)
-View PDF file
Cloud computing support
-Share, upload and access any file on your handset
-ThinkFree storage gives 2GB free storage
-Google docs support (not support on ver 4.2)
Perfect File management
-No need to have any other stand-alone file manger
-Support media file management as well as office documents
Easy to use and quick response
-Highly intuitive UX/UI design
-Two-finger zoom, flick scrolling and multi-touch support
-Optimized for mobile device that gives you quick and reliable response
-Portrait & Landscape view
-Easy scroll and zoom (standard/pinch/double-tap)
-Search by word
-Text encoding option
-DOC/DOCX/DOT/DOTX/RTF/TXT (Word 97/2000/XP/2003/2007/2010)
-Edit and Send
-Delete/Insert paragraph break
-Quick select word/sentence/paragraph
- Portrait & Landscape view
- Easy scroll and zoom (standard/pinch/double-tap)
- Search by word
- Various embedded objects (Chart/Drawing/Image)
- XLS/XLSX/CSV (Excel 97/2000/XP/2003/2007/2010)
- Edit data/chart/formula/function/style/border
- Live update when editing data/chart/formula/function
- Insert/Delete rows/columns/cells
- Resize height/width
- Insert Shape/Photo/Drawing
- Portrait & Landscape view
- Outline & Full screen view
- Easy zoom (standard/pinch/double-tap)
- Flip to navigate
- Various embedded objects (Drawing/Image)
- PPT/PPTX/PPS/PPSX/POT/POTX (PowerPoint 97/2000/XP/2003/2007/201
- Edit text/style/shape
- Move/Delete any object
- Move/Delete/Reorder slides
- Insert Shape/Photo/Drawing
- Native PDF Viewing
- Email Attachment Support
- Search Text
- Bookmarks Support
- Superior Embedded Font Support
- Reflow view
- Multiple Zoom Levels
- Easy Zoom (Double-Tap & Pinch)
- Multi-lingual support
- Intuitive file manager
- Send by email
- Seamless integration with ThinkFree Online
- Google Docs support
- Extract ZIP archive
- Live Folder for recent documents
PROINSO is a world's leading company in the solar PV industry, selling products to PV solar installers, engineering firms and big electrical stores.
Its catalogue is a world reference containing all the technical information about the products supplied by PROINSO, more than 500 goods from some 30 leading brands in the solar PV industry.
The catalogue has more than 440 pages with technical information about PV modules, inverters, batteries, charge regulators, solar-powered water pumps, cables, connectors, single- and dual-axis trackers, fixed structures, vehicle charging points, solar-powered marquees and solar lights, monitoring devices, configuration software and tools supplied by PROINSO.
It provides valuable information for your day-to-day work: Tables with data on configuration, cable loss, comparative figures for different modules or inverters, battery installation, and so forth.
• Register and manage domains with DNS control, forwarding, nameserver management, and renewal.
• Send and receive Go Daddy email in our Mobile Workspace mail client.
• Manage Dedicated and Virtual Dedicated Servers, Email accounts, Online Store order, Hosting essentials, account settings, and Online Files.
• Search, browse, track, bid, make an offer, and purchase domains in the GoDaddy Auctions Domain Name Aftermarket.
• Renew your products, and receive notifications about upcoming expirations.
• Learn more about tools to help you succeed online; Hosting, Web Builder, SSL Certificates, Email, Shopping Cart, Servers, and more
• Save time with our remember account features and express checkout.
• Look-up WHOIS domain registration information
We take great pride in our world-class customer care. Just tap "Call Us" in the application to talk 24/7 to someone right here in our office. Don't want to talk? You can also use Support Center for text-based support at any time.
GoDaddy is the world's largest web host and domain name registrar, but we also provide iron-clad SSL certificates, personalized email accounts, point-&-click website builders, online file storage, and shopping cart applications - just about anything you need to create a professional presence on the Web.
The Check Point Mobile client connects to a Check Point Security Gateway with the Mobile Access Software Blade. Deployment details are available on the support site: http://supportcontent.checkpoint.com/solutions?id=sk65314
Please check with your Help Desk or IT department to be sure your deployment is ready for Check Point Mobile for Android.
• Device-owner-only authentication through enterprise-grade SSL VPN
• Securely connect to corporate web applications from your Android device
• Always on, secure synchronization of email, calendar and contacts using secure authentication in 3rd party mail client (for example: Touchdown, Moxier, SecureEAS)
Layer 3 VPN Connectivity is available through Android L2TP configuration. More details are available on the support site:
About Check Point:
Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd. is a world-wide leader in Network and Endpoint Security.
With FirstClass Mobile, Android device users can access their FirstClass Communities site and:
• Manage their email messages in their account.
• Create new communities, and invite others to join them.
• Make, read, reply to, and monitor posts in communities.
• View shared images, text, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF files.
• Upload photos to a community’s document area.
• Create, view, and update community wikis.
• Search for content, people, and communities.
• Manage their personal profile and My People list.
• Update their status message.
• Tell at a glance the status of persons they are following.
• Add personal blog entries and view others' blogs.
The FirstClass Mobile application requires that you have an active account with mobile access privileges enabled, on a FirstClass 11.0 or later based server. You must login to your server's FirstClass Communities (formerly known as Social Workplace) URL. Important: this URL will be a different address from the one you use for your PC/Mac desktop client or regular web client. If you do not know your FirstClass Communities URL, please contact your system administrator.
Watch this video to quickly learn how to setup FirstClass Mobile: