Smart Cycle Alarm + Movement Tracker + Sound Recorder + Sleep Debt Log + Data Analysis + Trend Graphs + Sleep Help + Auto-Wifi/Silence/Airplane modes + Export + Sync to mysleepbot.com
The completely new Sleepbot is finally here! We’ve spent months developing a beautiful, intuitive sleep cycle tracker and dependable optimal alarm that lets you customize your sleep tracking. Record your movements and sounds during the night and wake up better each morning during light sleep.
- Set and customize multiple alarms for your partner, as alerts
- Easily customize smart alarm, motion tracking, sound recording options
- Simple punch-in using widget, options for auto-silence and airplane mode
- Includes quick solutions to fall asleep and stay awake
- Set a automatic alarm to wake up.
- Set a reminder for you to go to sleep.
Sleepbot now contains the most comprehensive sleep analysis on the market—
- Tap detailed motion/sound graphs to play back sleep talk, snores, etc.
- Direct comparison between movement and sound correlations
- Trend graphs (length, sleep/wake times, pattern) to see your sleep quality over time
- Review your sleep statistics, debt log, and averages
- Never lose your sleep data – automatic backup to view and share at mysleepbot.com
Sleepbot is the only sleep application that includes: motion and sound graphs, sleep debt log, statistics, trend graphs (averages, sleep/wake times, patterns), multiple custom alarms, resources to help you fall asleep and stay awake and is completely free!
*** Supported by:
~ Gentle Alarm
~ Relax & Sleep
SleepBot is recognized by the United States National Institute of Health and the National Academy of Engineering as the First Place Winner of "Go Viral To Improve Health" competition.
**Note: New permissions. Google Account permission allows us to let you sign up and login using your Google Account. Read Phone state allow users to punch in online and deliver the message to the right phone with the right account.
Explanation of all permissions: http://developer.mysleepbot.com/why-permissions
Thanks for your patience-- we made it and couldn't have done it without you!! This is our first version with smart alarm and tracking options, so please let us know if there are any problems and how we can improve. Again, thanks to our users and more updates soon! :) - SleepBot Team
How to lose weight and fat by reducing the cortisol-level.
"Sleep Cycle Weight Loss Alarm Clock", a patented, unique and easy to use sleep-cycle-alarm-clock reduces morning - cortisol.
Developed by a neuro-scientist, this patented sensor-free sleep cycle alarm clock will redefine the way that you wake-up from your sleep and lose fat and weight.
Every night, this patented and unique sleep cycle app calibrates itself, it’s constantly working whilst you sleep to fine-tune your alarm. You can not make mistakes when you`re using this app.
The patented Sleep Cycle Weight Loss Alarm Clock reduces your morning cortisol - peak by waking you up at the most suitable time according to your personal sleep pattern.
"Eliminate cortisol", the best kept secret about loosing weight.
New scientific studies give evidence that morning alarm clock induced stress affects blood - cortisol, weight, skeletal muscle mass and health.
The wake-up call of a conventional alarm clock puts the body under unhealthy stress and a cortisol - peak, resulting in weight gain.
Conventional alarm clocks causes serious health problems.
And researchers have linked the morning hours to a higher incident of heart attacks and strokes.
Higher levels of cortisol in the bloodstream have negative effects: weight gain, depression, suppressed thyroid function, blood sugar imbalances, decreased bone density, skeletal muscle wasting, high blood pressure, lowered immunity, impaired erectile function, menstrual abnormalities, fatigue, headache, fibromyalgia, muscle pain, poor digestion, oily skin, acne and eczema. Elevated cortisol also leads to wrinkles, sagging and impaired wound healing. Elevated cortisol in pregnant mothers influences cortisol metabolism during the baby's crucial development periods. And: Cortisol is what makes us fat.
This patented Sleep Cycle Weight Loss Alarm Clock is a new generation sleep cycle alarm clock that requires no sensors (worldwide first sensor free sleep cycle alarm clock), in-fact, all you need is your phone by the side of your bed and the alarm clock shall be used conventionally.
This innovative patented alarm clock is constantly re-adjusting to your personal sleeping habits, looking for the smallest details which it integrates into it’s complex algorithm that it simply uses your sleep information to customize your ‘wake-up’ experience. The more you use the application, the more accurate it becomes and the more weight you lose.
Connect your phone to power, set the alarm and activate the patented application - you will feel results on the first morning. Slide your finger across the glass to deactivate the alarm in the morning.
In fact, a Yale University study showed that even otherwise - slim persons who are under high stress levels are prone to put on weight on around their abdominal area. Cortisol has been proven to encourage fat storage in the abdominal area. The worst part is if we don't alleviate stress, cortisol levels stay high even when the origin al source of stress has subsided.
The effects of cortisol will cause even more fatty deposits to find their way to your middle even when the stress seems to have passed. Obese persons have significantly higher urinary free cortisol excretion than normal-weight persons.
Is your morning cortisol elevated?
This new and science based Sleepcycle - Weight Loss Alarm Clock is the best way to eradicate morning - cortisol and to lose weight.
Reduced cortisol results in improved fertility, improved erectile function and more skeletal muscle mass.
***** "For me, this alarm clock is here to stay. It has increased my quality of life considerably".
Gain insight into your sleep, track moon phases, keep a dream diary and more using your preferred Android device:
- Track your sleep duration, cycles and efficiency with the simple tap of a button
- Make use of all tracking features, even when in airplane mode, by simply setting your device on your bed (next to your pillow)
- Develop a better understanding of your light sleep, deep sleep & time spent awake in bed, (when falling asleep or waking up in the morning)
- Use the Smart Alarm to wake up at the ideal time within your personalized Wake-Up Window
- Enjoy a variety of alarm sounds and snooze functionality for a perfect, personalized start to your day
- Enter daily habits & variables, such as caffeine consumption, exercise info, alcohol consumption and stress level, to determine the effects of these variables on your sleep quality
- Monitor moon phases
- Keep a dream diary to learn what you dream about most and what percentage of your dreams are good, bad or neutral
- Note your moods as part of your daily stats upon each wake up
- View sleep history - your personal tracking log - within a clean, modern app design, including daily stats and overviews for longer time periods (i.e. a selected week or month)
- Filter history taking daily variables into account to determine when you’re sleeping best
* Some functions & benefits are limited in the free version of Sleep Better. To access all benefits, users are encouraged to take advantage of the Sleep Better in-app purchase.
What are you waiting for? Download this simple, yet functional, sleep recorder and smart alarm today and start your tracking tonight! If you’d like even more information on why sleep is such an important component of your overall health, wellness and fitness efforts, please visit the Runtastic Blog today. We’re pleased to share a sleep series with interested users & readers to help YOU truly make the most of your shut eye. Sleep-related insights and further information on 24-hour tracking with Runtastic are also covered on our Fitness Channel on YouTube and throughout our social media channels. Go on - grab a cup of tea, settle in for a few moments & relax… Happy learning and sweet dreams.
Sleep Better with Runtastic: Because great nights lead to great days!
Or have you taken a nap and felt great one time yet felt horrible another time?
The reason for such scenarios is that you most likely woke up in the middle of one of your sleeping cycles.
Sleeping works in cycles of 90 minutes. That is why you might get a good amount of sleep yet still feel tired (because you most likely woke up in the middle of one of your sleep cycle).
With 90night (a sleep cycle calculator inspired by the popular website sleepyti.me [Sleepytime, Sleepy time]), you can calculate the times you can wake up if you know when you are going to sleep or you can calculate the times you can go to sleep if you know when you are waking up. It also provides you buttons you can press that can set an alarm for you using your preferred alarm app.
Features that 90night includes:
[✔]The ability to set how long it takes you to fall asleep and 90night will use that time in its calculations
[✔]Support for both 12/24 hour format (with the ability to change them)
[✔]A night mode for using a dark theme for the app to avoid straining your eyes in the dark
[✔]Buttons to set alarms for each time (with optional confirm dialog box which can be turned on in settings
[✔]The option to automatically add extra snooze alarms after you set the original alarm (with the option to pick how many alarms you want and the interval between the alarms)
[✔]NEW: Dashclock extension to show you your sleep times right from your lock screen!
What's different in Plus version:
[✔]Ability to use shortcuts without sharing the app
[✔]Extra features coming soon!
• Network communications: Used for ads
• Alarm: For setting your alarm
Q: Why doesn't 90night have an option to delete alarms?
A: Because as the developer, I am not given permission or the ability (through the API) to go inside alarm apps and delete alarms. There are a few alarm applications out there (such as Circle Alarm) that automatically remove alarms after they have gone off.
Q: Why is the app called 90night?
A: It's actually a play on words! A sleep cycle is 90 minutes long and sleeping happens at night and when the name of 90night [90 night, ninety night] is read out loud it sounds like "nighty night!"
If you have any questions, requests, bugs/issues, or features you want, feel free to email me.
Logo and banner made by Sam Nalty. Visit his blog http://holothere.tumblr.com/ for holo designs.
App inspired by http://sleepyti.me/ [Sleepytime, Sleepy time], created by David Shaw
Studies show that it's not the total length of sleep but the amount of complete sleep cycles what is important. Use the default values or tweak the settings to fit your personal needs.
Sleep better tonight with Wakeup Time!
Smart Alarm Clock monitors your sleep cycles and wakes you up at the right time based on the scientifically proven sleep cycles concept.
How does the app work?
During the night we go through several sleep cycles: transition to sleep, light sleep, deep sleep and dream sleep. In each of these stages we behave differently: toss and torn in bed, mutter or stay quiet.
The sensors in your Android device detect all the movements, the app figures out which stage of sleep you are in and wakes you up during the light sleep stage, when your body is naturally prepared for awakening.
Apart from monitoring your sleep cycles, Smart Alarm also records the sounds in your bedroom.
Smart Alarm Clock also benefits 100+ high quality relaxation sounds (Nature, Urban, Lullabies, Classical Tunes, Binaural beats, Water, Guided Meditation, Rise & Shine) to fall asleep in harmony.
Smart Alarm Clock:
* Determines the best time to wake you up
* Provides detailed statistics of your sleep cycles and stages
* Weather forecast: detailed weather stats from anywhere in the world
* Records your bedroom sounds if they are longer than 5 seconds
* Includes 100+ specially designed chill-out and wake-up music
Our users like Smart Alarm Clock:
“I fixed my bad sleep schedule with this.”
“It is without a doubt the best clock app out there at the minute”
1) Fall asleep listening to the high quality relaxation sounds:
2) Monitor you sleep cycles and record disturbances during the night.
3) Wake up at the right time to avoid under- or oversleeping or at the exact time you set before.
Charge your phone while sleeping!
Install Smart Alarm Clock and we’ll take care of your relaxation, deep sleep and accurate wake up!
Sleep Time uses the sensitive accelerometer in your Android to detect movements during the night. Our advanced algorithm determines your phase of sleep, and sets off the alarm at the perfect moment. You will never wake up from a deep sleep feeling groggy again.
Find out why over 30 MILLION users love our apps!
★ Set the alarm clock with a single gesture
★ Alarm rings even in silent mode
★ Choose from any of our 20 built in alarms
★ Sleep Lab™ with sleep cycle analysis
★ Advanced wake-up optimization algorithm
★ Full history and graphs make comparison easy
★ No glasses needed for our easy to read interface!
Let us know how you like the app! Visit us at: www.azumio.com
With SnoreClock you can easily check if you snore. Put your smart phone beside your bed and press the red button in SnoreClock. The next morning you will know more!
SnoreClock records all noise during sleep and shows red bars where you most likely snore.
Because SnoreClock takes a record of the whole night you could get even more out of it.
- if you snore
- if your partner snores
- if you talk in the sleep
- if something disturbs your sleep
and much more.
To check all noises turn your phone to switch to landscape mode. Pinch to zoom and drag to move!
SnoreClock was app of the month in the german edition of the MIT Technology Review magazine!
1.) Records all the noise while you are sleeping
2.) Outstanding snore detection technology
3.) Shows red bars where you most likely snore
4.) Measure the volume of the entire recording and shows it on the chart
5.) Recording time up to 11 hours
6.) Stops the recording on low battery. Recording with charger is recommended!
7.) Easy navigate in the recording with slider
8.) Use gestures in the graph to zoom or to move
9.) Runs in background mode
To check all the noises rotate your phone to landscape mode. Pinch to zoom and drag to move!
Features of Plus Version:
The Plus Version is available through in app purchase.
How to use SnoreClock - Quick Start
1.) Put the smartphone near the bed
2.) Plug in the phone if you need a charged battery in the morning
3.) Press the red button to start recording
4.) The next morning press the red button to stop recording.
5.) Use the landscape mode to analyze the data. You can listen to any position in the record. Pinch to zoom and drag to move.
If you need help please select the help menu in SnoreClock.
There you can access the docs or contact the support.
SnoreClock is not a medical device.
What users say;
After using this for just 1 night, now I know why I'm always tired! Awesome execution and interface. I LOVE how we can zoom into and move throughout the graph. This is the most valuable app ever; seriously! I've tried 3 other apps but yours beats them all... easily! Thank you!
This app just opened my eyes! Not only it records my snores but even the sounds and voices of the spirits beyond. A must have app!
Clear data on snoring with playback and analysis. No more guessing if you are improving or getting worse. Am now trying various methods to get better quieter sleep.
Never rated an app before, this definitely deserves it though. So easy to use, clear and doesn't use up battery life.
An intelligent alarm clock that analyzes your sleep and wakes you in the lightest sleep phase – the natural way to wake up feeling rested and relaxed.
Sleep Cycle helps millions of people to wake up rested!
Featured in: CNN, Wired, The Guardian, The Wall Street Journal, BBC, The New York Times and many more.
"It just works. Period. It does exactly what it advertises which is absolutely amazing."
-- 5/5 stars on 148apps.com
Sleep cycle is continuously rated as the best smart alarm clock, Sleep Cycle is now the worlds most used intelligent alarm clock.
* Sleep Cycle monitors your movement during sleep using the extremely sensitive accelerometer in your phone.
* Sleep Cycle then finds the optimal time to wake you up during a 30 minute window that ends at your set alarm time.
* Look at the screenshots for recommended phone placement.
As you sleep you go through different phases, ranging from deep sleep to light sleep. The phase you are in when your alarm goes off is critical for how tired you will feel when you wake up.
Since you move differently in bed during the different phases, Sleep Cycle can use the accelerometer in your phone to monitor your movement and determine which sleep phase you are in.
Sleep Cycle wakes you when you are in your lightest sleep phase.
Sleep Cycle was developed using proven sleep science and years of research and development.
√ Waking up made easy! Sleep Cycle analyzes your sleep and wakes you in your lightest sleep phase.
√ Detailed sleep statistics and sleep graphs for every night.
√ 15 carefully selected, high quality, alarm melodies.
√ Use your own music as wake up sound
√ Snooze by shaking or tapping the phone lightly.
√ Customizable wake up window. From instant (regular alarm clock) up to 90 minutes.
√ Background mode - set your alarm and exit Sleep Cycle - sleep analysis will continue in the background
√ Sleep notes - see how events such as drinking coffee, eating too much or having a stressful day affect your sleep quality
√ Long term graphs - track sleep quality over time, see which days of the week you sleep best and much more
Follow our official Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/SleepCycleAlarmClock
Ability to charge your phone by the bed
Ability to place your phone according to the instructions (see screenshots)
Version 4 removes ads.
Sleep Cycles provides an interface to find the perfect time to fall asleep or wake up. It utilizes researched methods to decide the optimal time to setup alarms.
By using the proper sleep cycle at night, you will feel more refreshed when you wake up. Your body is typically already in a half awake state during a REM cycle. This application just calculates when these typically occur!
You can decide when to fall asleep, based on a wakeup time specified by you. Assuming your phone has the ability, it can also setup alarms to remind you to start heading to sleep and one to wake up.
You can tell it you're heading to sleep now, and it will assume you need ~15 minutes to goto sleep. It will list the best times for you to wake up, and also provides the ability to set alarms for any of these times.
This works for me, I just needed it Androidized.
Are you using your smart phone or tablet in the late evening? Twilight may be a solution for you!
Recent research suggests that exposure to blue light before sleep may distort your natural (circadian) rhythm and cause inability to fall asleep.
The cause is the photoreceptor in your eyes, called Melanopsin. This receptor is sensitive to a narrow band of blue light in the 460-480nm range which may suppress Melatonin production - a hormone responsible for your healthy sleep-wake cycles.
In experimental scientific studies it has been shown an average person reading on a tablet or smart phone for a couple of hours before bed time may find their sleep delayed by about an hour.
The Twilight app makes your device screen adapt to the time of the day. It filters the flux of blue light emitted by your phone or tablet after sunset and protects your eyes with a soft and pleasant red filter. The filter intensity is smoothly adjusted to the sun cycle based on your local sunset and sunrise times.
Get more from Twilight
1) Bed reading: Twilight is more pleasant on the eyes for night reading. Especially as it is able to lower the screen backlight far below the ability of the backligt controls on your screen
2) AMOLED screens: We have tested Twilight on an AMOLED screen for 2.5 years without any sign of depletion or over-burning. If properly configured Twilight causes less light emission (by enabling dimming) with more equal light distribution (dark areas of the screen such as the status bar get tinted). This may in fact increase your AMOLED screen life time.
Basics on circadian rhythm and the role of melatonin
- location - to find out your current sunset/surise times
- running apps - to stop Twilight in selected apps
- write settings - to set back-light
- network - access smartlight (Philips HUE) to shield you household light from blue
Automation (Tasker or other)
Related scientific research
Amplitude Reduction and Phase Shifts of Melatonin, Cortisol and Other Circadian Rhythms after a Gradual Advance of Sleep and Light Exposure in Humans Derk-Jan Dijk, & Co 2012
Exposure to Room Light before Bedtime Suppresses Melatonin Onset and Shortens Melatonin Duration in Humans Joshua J. Gooley, Kyle Chamberlain, Kurt A. Smith & Co, 2011
Effect of Light on Human Circadian Physiology Jeanne F. Duffy, Charles A. Czeisler 2009
Efficacy of a single sequence of intermittent bright light pulses for delaying circadian phase in humans Claude Gronfier, Kenneth P. Wright, & Co 2009
Intrinsic period and light intensity determine the phase relationship between melatonin and sleep in humans Kenneth P. Wright, Claude Gronfier & Co 2009
The Impact of Sleep Timing and Bright Light Exposure on Attentional Impairment during Night Work Nayantara Santhi, Daniel Aeschbach & Co 2008
Short-Wavelength Light Sensitivity of Circadian, Pupillary, and Visual Awareness in Humans Lacking an Outer Retina Farhan H. Zaidi & Co, 2007
High sensitivity of the human circadian melatonin rhythm to resetting by short wavelength light. Lockley SW, Brainard GC, Czeisler CA. 2003
Sensitivity of the human circadian pacemaker to nocturnal light: melatonin phase resetting and suppression Jamie M Zeitzer, Derk-Jan Dijk & Co 2000
For a desktop alternative, try RedShift (Linux) or on Windows the app which has no relation to this project whatsoever, whose name cannot be said aloud or whispered as it is a Trademark, lets call it Lord Voldemort of the blue light flux filtering apps.Guessed it? Let us know in the comments.
GET ACTIVE. EAT BETTER. MANAGE WEIGHT. SLEEP BETTER.
- Wirelessly SYNC your Fitbit Surge, Charge HR, Charge, Flex, One or Zip tracker with your Android device.
- Track your DAILY GOALS and progress over time for STEPS, DISTANCE, CALORIES BURNED and more
- Use GPS to track your RUNS, WALKS & HIKES
- LOG ACTIVITIES like YOGA and WORKOUTS to keep you on track
- LOG FOOD to see how many CALORIES you consume each day, and manage your WEIGHT over time
- COMPETE with FRIENDS with daily or weekly CHALLENGES and compare stats
- ALL DAY HEART RATE TRACKING with Fitbit Surge and Charge HR
Learn more about Fitbit activity trackers and smart scales at www.fitbit.com
See list of supported devices at www.fitbit.com/devices
The advantages of hypnosis therapy are widespread. A lot of individuals report positive changes with hypnosis and it's recognized as a valid type of holistic alternative medicine. Hypnosis is a popular technique utilized for weight loss, smoking cessation, healing, relaxation and stress relief. It's utilized to get rid of undesired behaviours and beliefs and to manifest new desires. If you wish to influence your subconscious mind to accept new programming for positive alterations hypnosis is an effective technique for doing that.
Among the chief advantages of hynposis is that when you in a hypnotic state brain wave frequency decelerate. You centre or focus your awareness and you're actually much more aware than usual. A state of cantered awareness almost feels as though you're more of an observer of thought and images rather than a part of them. This allows you to bypass the "gatekeepers" at the entrance to the subconscious and superconscious so you are able to access these levels of consciousness directly, and the brain is much more receptive to suggestion. The unconscious or subconscious may then be reprogrammed so it lets go of old patterns, beliefs and feelings that no longer serve you. They may be replaced with suggestions that are favourable and affirming.
A good, solid, fully relaxed night's sleep can work wonders. I invite you to rest, relax, and listen to this audio while you fall asleep so you can start feeling better right away. May you fall asleep feeling warm, loved, and comfortable, enjoy a long, sound sleep, and awake tomorrow refreshed, energised, happy, relaxed, and ready to do what needs to get done.
- Dr. Oz
UPDATE: Try Sleep And Noise Sounds Rx https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.deux.sns for the best night's sleep available on Android for free!
★★Thanks for supporting this app!★★
LATEST UPDATE: New sound engine.
ABOUT PERMISSIONS: We use the phone call state permission to pause sounds for an incoming phone call & prevent phone from sleeping to make sure that the timer works as promised :). We don't store any information.
Want to relax? Turn Sleep And Noise Sounds on and listen to soothing sounds like white noise or forest rain drops! Keep outside noises at bay and fall asleep quickly and easily by playing one of the many sleep time tracks in this app and of course, no need for a sound machine anymore! More sounds to be added soon, enjoy!
Sounds included in Sleep And Noise Sounds:
- Pink Noise - Helping you sleep better, this noise is said by some to be better than white noise but this sound is one where every octave carries the same frequency placing you ears in equilibrium!
- Brown Noise - An excellent aid for sleep, this noise will place you in a trance allowing you to rest easy for hours on end.
- White Noise - The most famous sound for sleeping peacefully in high quality is here! Always makes for a good nights rest.
- Heart Beat - Babies love to hear a mother's heart beat but when mommy can't be there there's always your phone to take care of the job! Babies will be lulled to sleep by your phone.
- Forest Rain - It's like having a tropical forest in your home without the environment. Enjoy soothing sounds of rain falling crisply as you lie in melancholy.
- Crackling Fire - Enjoy the feeling of sitting around the fireplace or a beautiful fire in the comfort of your own bed. You don't even have to make the fire!
- Ocean Waves - Quality sounds of beach ocean waves splashing into land. A simply remarkable way transition into your dreams.
- Vacuum Cleaner - Loud but consistent, the sound a vacuum cleaner makes a noise that calms the chaos of the mind without as it cleans your home.
- Nature Trail - Go on a journey in your dreams, but begin the journey before you enter! This nature trail recording comes fresh from a national nature trail!
- Ticking Clock - The sound of a grandfather clock has never been so easy to hear and listen to. Have a listen!
- Kettle Boiling - The smooth sounds of bubbling water in a kettle is just enough to give that feelingof warmth and melancholy as you relax and recline.
- Airplane Midflight - Needs no explanation, the first thing most people do once mid-flight is sleep! Why not bring that environment with you all the time? Now you can!
- Electric Fan - The classic way to block out unwanted noises coming from external factors. Simply cannot go wrong with sounds of an electric fan complimenting you at moments of tire.
- Blowing Wind - The sound that is heard no matter what time of year, giving a feeling of comfort and relaxation. Imagine yourself within the blowing wind, without the actual wind!
- Cat Purring - A cats purrr can be calm to the ears and great for complimenting an environment of comfort and melancholy. It's like having your favorite kind of animal around you all the time.
- Urban Ambulance - You'd be surprised how calming the sounds of an ambulance can be when you're trying to get rest :); as long as you have this app, you can rest assured with the calm sounds of an ambulance in the distance.
- Calm Rainfall - Imagine a tropical rainforest, the beauty and of course the wonderful rainfalls that can last for days. Great for sleeping and soothing of nerves.
Sleep Cycle works in two modes:
- Fixed Wake-up: Allows you to set your desired time to wake up, and suggests the optimal times to go to sleep based on your input.
- Sleep Now: When you're feeling tired and want to go to bed right away, this mode will display the best times to set your alarm clock to, based on your device's current time.
Campaign on the release of iPhone version! Sleep report function that is usually offered for 99 yen is now for free!
Smart Sleep Manager is a sophisticated alarm clock for deep sleep and refreshed awakening.
✓Total of 30 tunes are available for Lull Sound that induces deep sleep and alarm sound that wakes you up with comfort!
✓Smart Alarm monitors your sleep and wakes you up while you're in REM sleep.
✓Daily & monthly sleep report helps You find your best sleep rhythm.
✓Alarm options such as snooze, repeat and vibration can be customized for each alarm!
✓Easy operation with one-touch widget!
Smart Sleep Manager is a multi-functional alarm clock designed to improve your sleep, fully loaded with functions which is good for those who have trouble getting to sleep or waking up, and who want to have better sleep habit.
Lull Sound function helps you to fall asleep fast and relaxed. Good for those who suffer from insomnia, who have trouble getting to sleep or who need more relaxation in sleeping.
Smart Alarm function is available for those who always wake up feeling tired, who turn off the alarm only to fall back to sleep or who have trouble waking up in the morning due to hypotension.
Smart Alarm function monitors body movements using accelerometer in your smartphone and activates the alarm when you're in light sleep. Note that when Smart Alarm is turned on, alarm will go off prior to the alarm time.
In addition to the above, Sleep Report function keeps track of your hours of sleep, bedtime, wake-up time, sleep cycle and sleep evaluation of each day.
Just tap the "Bedtime" button when you sleep and tap the "Wake-up" button when you wake up to use the Sleep Report function. This function helps you to find the tendency of your sleep and the healthy cycle for your comfortable sleep.
Please make use of this app for healthy sleep habit of your family and yourself.
✓"Smart Alarm" detects light sleep automatically and rings the alarm.
✓Soothing ”Lull Sounds" induces comfortable sleep. Original healing sound recorded in stereo, classical music and environmental sound are available. (Works better with a headphone.)
✓You can check summary of your sleep and original sleep evaluation based on hours of sleep and waveform data with "Sleep Report".
✓Try "Wake-up task" when you have trouble getting up or when you don't want to oversleep.
✓Auto silent mode and auto airplane mode are available for those who don't want to be disturbed by ringtone or alert tone while sleeping.
✓Once you create a widget on the home screen, you can launch sleep log with a single tap.
◇♦About Paid Sound♦◇
•Lull Sound example
•Alarm sound example
Five tunes are available free of charge for Lull Sound and alarm sound for each. You can purchase other paid sounds with in-app billing. (99yen for one tune.)
If you have any request or question about this app, please email us at the following address.
♦About app permissions
Used to download music data.
Used to control the sound volume of alarm sound and Lull Sound.
Used to control the volume and to prevent the system to sleep while downloading music data or acquiring sleep log.
Used to save music data.