Or have you taken a nap and felt great one time yet felt horrible another time?
The reason for such scenarios is that you most likely woke up in the middle of one of your sleeping cycles.
Sleeping works in cycles of 90 minutes. That is why you might get a good amount of sleep yet still feel tired (because you most likely woke up in the middle of one of your sleep cycle).
With 90night (a sleep cycle calculator inspired by the popular website sleepyti.me [Sleepytime, Sleepy time]), you can calculate the times you can wake up if you know when you are going to sleep or you can calculate the times you can go to sleep if you know when you are waking up. It also provides you buttons you can press that can set an alarm for you using your preferred alarm app.
Features that 90night includes:
[✔]The ability to set how long it takes you to fall asleep and 90night will use that time in its calculations
[✔]Support for both 12/24 hour format (with the ability to change them)
[✔]A night mode for using a dark theme for the app to avoid straining your eyes in the dark
[✔]Buttons to set alarms for each time (with optional confirm dialog box which can be turned on in settings
[✔]The option to automatically add extra snooze alarms after you set the original alarm (with the option to pick how many alarms you want and the interval between the alarms)
[✔]NEW: Dashclock extension to show you your sleep times right from your lock screen!
What's different in Plus version:
[✔]Ability to use shortcuts without sharing the app
[✔]Extra features coming soon!
• Network communications: Used for ads
• Alarm: For setting your alarm
Q: Why doesn't 90night have an option to delete alarms?
A: Because as the developer, I am not given permission or the ability (through the API) to go inside alarm apps and delete alarms. There are a few alarm applications out there (such as Circle Alarm) that automatically remove alarms after they have gone off.
Q: Why is the app called 90night?
A: It's actually a play on words! A sleep cycle is 90 minutes long and sleeping happens at night and when the name of 90night [90 night, ninety night] is read out loud it sounds like "nighty night!"
If you have any questions, requests, bugs/issues, or features you want, feel free to email me.
Logo and banner made by Sam Nalty. Visit his blog http://holothere.tumblr.com/ for holo designs.
App inspired by http://sleepyti.me/ [Sleepytime, Sleepy time], created by David Shaw
Sleep Time uses the sensitive accelerometer in your Android to detect movements during the night. Our advanced algorithm determines your phase of sleep, and sets off the alarm at the perfect moment. You will never wake up from a deep sleep feeling groggy again.
Find out why over 30 MILLION users love our apps!
★ Set the alarm clock with a single gesture
★ Alarm rings even in silent mode
★ Choose from any of our 20 built in alarms
★ Sleep Lab™ with sleep cycle analysis
★ Advanced wake-up optimization algorithm
★ Full history and graphs make comparison easy
★ No glasses needed for our easy to read interface!
Let us know how you like the app! Visit us at: www.azumio.com
Smart Cycle Alarm + Movement Tracker + Sound Recorder + Sleep Debt Log + Data Analysis + Trend Graphs + Sleep Help + Auto-Wifi/Silence/Airplane modes + Export + Sync to mysleepbot.com
The completely new Sleepbot is finally here! We’ve spent months developing a beautiful, intuitive sleep cycle tracker and dependable optimal alarm that lets you customize your sleep tracking. Record your movements and sounds during the night and wake up better each morning during light sleep.
- Set and customize multiple alarms for your partner, as alerts
- Easily customize smart alarm, motion tracking, sound recording options
- Simple punch-in using widget, options for auto-silence and airplane mode
- Includes quick solutions to fall asleep and stay awake
- Set a automatic alarm to wake up.
- Set a reminder for you to go to sleep.
Sleepbot now contains the most comprehensive sleep analysis on the market—
- Tap detailed motion/sound graphs to play back sleep talk, snores, etc.
- Direct comparison between movement and sound correlations
- Trend graphs (length, sleep/wake times, pattern) to see your sleep quality over time
- Review your sleep statistics, debt log, and averages
- Never lose your sleep data – automatic backup to view and share at mysleepbot.com
Sleepbot is the only sleep application that includes: motion and sound graphs, sleep debt log, statistics, trend graphs (averages, sleep/wake times, patterns), multiple custom alarms, resources to help you fall asleep and stay awake and is completely free!
*** Supported by:
~ Gentle Alarm
~ Relax & Sleep
SleepBot is recognized by the United States National Institute of Health and the National Academy of Engineering as the First Place Winner of "Go Viral To Improve Health" competition.
**Note: New permissions. Google Account permission allows us to let you sign up and login using your Google Account. Read Phone state allow users to punch in online and deliver the message to the right phone with the right account.
Explanation of all permissions: http://developer.mysleepbot.com/why-permissions
Thanks for your patience-- we made it and couldn't have done it without you!! This is our first version with smart alarm and tracking options, so please let us know if there are any problems and how we can improve. Again, thanks to our users and more updates soon! :) - SleepBot Team
How to lose weight and fat by reducing the cortisol-level.
"Sleep Cycle Weight Loss Alarm Clock", a patented, unique and easy to use sleep-cycle-alarm-clock reduces morning - cortisol.
Developed by a neuro-scientist, this patented sensor-free sleep cycle alarm clock will redefine the way that you wake-up from your sleep and lose fat and weight.
Every night, this patented and unique sleep cycle app calibrates itself, it’s constantly working whilst you sleep to fine-tune your alarm. You can not make mistakes when you`re using this app.
The patented Sleep Cycle Weight Loss Alarm Clock reduces your morning cortisol - peak by waking you up at the most suitable time according to your personal sleep pattern.
"Eliminate cortisol", the best kept secret about loosing weight.
New scientific studies give evidence that morning alarm clock induced stress affects blood - cortisol, weight, skeletal muscle mass and health.
The wake-up call of a conventional alarm clock puts the body under unhealthy stress and a cortisol - peak, resulting in weight gain.
Conventional alarm clocks causes serious health problems.
And researchers have linked the morning hours to a higher incident of heart attacks and strokes.
Higher levels of cortisol in the bloodstream have negative effects: weight gain, depression, suppressed thyroid function, blood sugar imbalances, decreased bone density, skeletal muscle wasting, high blood pressure, lowered immunity, impaired erectile function, menstrual abnormalities, fatigue, headache, fibromyalgia, muscle pain, poor digestion, oily skin, acne and eczema. Elevated cortisol also leads to wrinkles, sagging and impaired wound healing. Elevated cortisol in pregnant mothers influences cortisol metabolism during the baby's crucial development periods. And: Cortisol is what makes us fat.
This patented Sleep Cycle Weight Loss Alarm Clock is a new generation sleep cycle alarm clock that requires no sensors (worldwide first sensor free sleep cycle alarm clock), in-fact, all you need is your phone by the side of your bed and the alarm clock shall be used conventionally.
This innovative patented alarm clock is constantly re-adjusting to your personal sleeping habits, looking for the smallest details which it integrates into it’s complex algorithm that it simply uses your sleep information to customize your ‘wake-up’ experience. The more you use the application, the more accurate it becomes and the more weight you lose.
Connect your phone to power, set the alarm and activate the patented application - you will feel results on the first morning. Slide your finger across the glass to deactivate the alarm in the morning.
In fact, a Yale University study showed that even otherwise - slim persons who are under high stress levels are prone to put on weight on around their abdominal area. Cortisol has been proven to encourage fat storage in the abdominal area. The worst part is if we don't alleviate stress, cortisol levels stay high even when the origin al source of stress has subsided.
The effects of cortisol will cause even more fatty deposits to find their way to your middle even when the stress seems to have passed. Obese persons have significantly higher urinary free cortisol excretion than normal-weight persons.
Is your morning cortisol elevated?
This new and science based Sleepcycle - Weight Loss Alarm Clock is the best way to eradicate morning - cortisol and to lose weight.
Reduced cortisol results in improved fertility, improved erectile function and more skeletal muscle mass.
***** "For me, this alarm clock is here to stay. It has increased my quality of life considerably".
Every time you sleep, you enter into a series of sleep cycles that last for around 90 minutes, but even if you seem to get plenty of hours of sleep, waking up during one of the cycles can make you feel groggy and exhausted. SleepyTime for Android allows you to try and work around this issue.
The app supports calculating when to wake up, when to go to sleep, and when to wake up if you sleep now. You can then set up an alarm to wake up at the right time. The app is perfect for those with a tight schedule, students, and pretty much anyone who wants to stay in top shape! Skeptical? Try it!
Read more about how it works here:
Read more about sleep here:
Link to Plus version with widgets and no ads:
When Should You Be Waking Up?
===What this app does===
-Calculates when to wake up and when to sleep to feel great
-Calculate when to wake up if you sleep now
-Get a list of possible times
-Add an alarm by clicking on a time
-Option to take into account the time it takes for you to fall asleep
-Option to use the 24 hours format or the AM/PM format
-Widgets on homescreen and lockscreen (Jellybean 4.2 +)
>Plus users get an enhanced widget.
-(Plus Only) No Ads
===What this app does not===
-It's not an alarm app by itself, it only adds it to your android alarm clock app
-Cook for you
-Do your homework
Inspired by sleepyti.me (by David Shaw).
Spanish translation thanks to Carlos Vázquez
Ukrainian/Russian translation thanks to Vlad
Catalan translation by Ariadna
Italian translation by Zokru
German translation by Ilian
Portugese translation by Antonio Pereira
Japanese translations by Yudai Kai (甲斐 雄大)
French Translation thanks to Vincent Airiau
Arabic Translation thanks to i7mmodi
Hungarian translation thanks to Bihari Kristóf
Czech translation thanks to Vilém Danzig
Contact me if you wish to translate this app!
Allows you to quickly set alarms based on when you want to wake up.
AdMob Ads and statistics.
Smart Alarm Clock monitors your sleep cycles and wakes you up at the right time based on the scientifically proven sleep cycles concept.
How does the app work?
During the night we go through several sleep cycles: transition to sleep, light sleep, deep sleep and dream sleep. In each of these stages we behave differently: toss and torn in bed, mutter or stay quiet.
The sensors in your Android device detect all the movements, the app figures out which stage of sleep you are in and wakes you up during the light sleep stage, when your body is naturally prepared for awakening.
Apart from monitoring your sleep cycles, Smart Alarm also records the sounds in your bedroom.
Smart Alarm Clock also benefits 100+ high quality relaxation sounds (Nature, Urban, Lullabies, Classical Tunes, Binaural beats, Water, Guided Meditation, Rise & Shine) to fall asleep in harmony.
Smart Alarm Clock:
* Determines the best time to wake you up
* Provides detailed statistics of your sleep cycles and stages
* Weather forecast: detailed weather stats from anywhere in the world
* Records your bedroom sounds if they are longer than 5 seconds
* Includes 100+ specially designed chill-out and wake-up music
Our users like Smart Alarm Clock:
“I fixed my bad sleep schedule with this.”
“It is without a doubt the best clock app out there at the minute”
1) Fall asleep listening to the high quality relaxation sounds:
2) Monitor you sleep cycles and record disturbances during the night.
3) Wake up at the right time to avoid under- or oversleeping or at the exact time you set before.
Charge your phone while sleeping!
Install Smart Alarm Clock and we’ll take care of your relaxation, deep sleep and accurate wake up!
It takes the average human fourteen minutes to fall asleep.
Sleep Awesome works by counting backwards in sleep cycles. Sleep cycles typically last 90 minutes.
A good night's sleep consists of 5-6 complete sleep cycles.
Sleep Awesome takes into account of these factors and informs you of the optimal time to sleep.
Waking up in the middle of a sleep cycle leaves you feeling tired and groggy, but waking up in between cycles lets you wake up feeling refreshed and alert!
1. Informing users of when to sleep if they were to wake up at a particular time.
2. Informing users of when to wake up if they were to sleep now.
3. Automatically sets alarm at a touch of a button. Can be undone as well.
Gain insight into your sleep, track moon phases, keep a dream diary and more using your preferred Android device:
- Track your sleep duration, cycles and efficiency with the simple tap of a button
- Make use of all tracking features, even when in airplane mode, by simply setting your device on your bed (next to your pillow)
- Develop a better understanding of your light sleep, deep sleep & time spent awake in bed, (when falling asleep or waking up in the morning)
- Use the Smart Alarm to wake up at the ideal time within your personalized Wake-Up Window
- Enjoy a variety of alarm sounds and snooze functionality for a perfect, personalized start to your day
- Enter daily habits & variables, such as caffeine consumption, exercise info, alcohol consumption and stress level, to determine the effects of these variables on your sleep quality
- Monitor moon phases
- Keep a dream diary to learn what you dream about most and what percentage of your dreams are good, bad or neutral
- Note your moods as part of your daily stats upon each wake up
- View sleep history - your personal tracking log - within a clean, modern app design, including daily stats and overviews for longer time periods (i.e. a selected week or month)
- Filter history taking daily variables into account to determine when you’re sleeping best
* Some functions & benefits are limited in the free version of Sleep Better. To access all benefits, users are encouraged to take advantage of the Sleep Better in-app purchase.
What are you waiting for? Download this simple, yet functional, sleep recorder and smart alarm today and start your tracking tonight! If you’d like even more information on why sleep is such an important component of your overall health, wellness and fitness efforts, please visit the Runtastic Blog today. We’re pleased to share a sleep series with interested users & readers to help YOU truly make the most of your shut eye. Sleep-related insights and further information on 24-hour tracking with Runtastic are also covered on our Fitness Channel on YouTube and throughout our social media channels. Go on - grab a cup of tea, settle in for a few moments & relax… Happy learning and sweet dreams.
Sleep Better with Runtastic: Because great nights lead to great days!
With SnoreClock you can easily check if you snore. Put your smart phone beside your bed and press the red button in SnoreClock. The next morning you will know more!
SnoreClock records all noise during sleep and shows red bars where you most likely snore.
Because SnoreClock takes a record of the whole night you could get even more out of it.
- if you snore
- if your partner snores
- if you talk in the sleep
- if something disturbs your sleep
and much more.
To check all noises turn your phone to switch to landscape mode. Pinch to zoom and drag to move!
SnoreClock was app of the month in the german edition of the MIT Technology Review magazine!
1.) Records all the noise while you are sleeping
2.) Outstanding snore detection technology
3.) Shows red bars where you most likely snore
4.) Measure the volume of the entire recording and shows it on the chart
5.) Recording time up to 11 hours
6.) Stops the recording on low battery. Recording with charger is recommended!
7.) Easy navigate in the recording with slider
8.) Use gestures in the graph to zoom or to move
9.) Runs in background mode
To check all the noises rotate your phone to landscape mode. Pinch to zoom and drag to move!
Features of Plus Version:
The Plus Version is available through in app purchase.
How to use SnoreClock - Quick Start
1.) Put the smartphone near the bed
2.) Plug in the phone if you need a charged battery in the morning
3.) Press the red button to start recording
4.) The next morning press the red button to stop recording.
5.) Use the landscape mode to analyze the data. You can listen to any position in the record. Pinch to zoom and drag to move.
If you need help please select the help menu in SnoreClock.
There you can access the docs or contact the support.
SnoreClock is not a medical device.
What users say;
After using this for just 1 night, now I know why I'm always tired! Awesome execution and interface. I LOVE how we can zoom into and move throughout the graph. This is the most valuable app ever; seriously! I've tried 3 other apps but yours beats them all... easily! Thank you!
This app just opened my eyes! Not only it records my snores but even the sounds and voices of the spirits beyond. A must have app!
Clear data on snoring with playback and analysis. No more guessing if you are improving or getting worse. Am now trying various methods to get better quieter sleep.
Never rated an app before, this definitely deserves it though. So easy to use, clear and doesn't use up battery life.
SleepyTime lets you know when you should go to bed by using sleep cycles to help you get a good nights sleep. SleepyTime can also remind you when it is time to go to bed.
Inspired by http://sleepyti.me
Clock designed by Alexander Wiefel from the http://thenounproject.com
Shine is the elegant activity tracker that inspires you to live an active life. Wear Shine anywhere on your body with our range of upgrades that are designed for comfort and style. Shine’s long-lasting battery and automatic wireless syncing mean you’ll spend less time plugging in and more time moving. Use the Shine app to access these features:
- My Shine: Create a goal and Shine will give you credit for running, cycling, swimming and more
- Activity Progress: Check your activity progress and see stats like steps, calories and distance
- Sleep: Find out how much sleep you’re getting, including deep sleep.
Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note III, Google Nexus 4/5, HTC One and other Android device running OS 4.3 (Jelly Bean) with BLE enabled.
* iWile helps you to better fall asleep and to wake up gently
* Audio programs from notable musicians and coaches including trainers psychologists and therapists
* Many audio programs available as In-App purchase for major areas of life including well-being, success, partnership and even strengthening your personality. The portfolio is continuously extended with new audio programs.
* Samples for free download
* No cell phone radiation and annoying calls when flight mode is active
Great features already available in the free version of the App!
* Three main functions with just one click directly selectable on the start screen
- Classical alarm clock
- Play: Play an audio program without an alarm clock
- Smiley: Play an audio program with an alarm clock
* Selection of inspiring background images and alarm tones
* User-friendly design with context sensitive display in portrait and landscape format
* Detailed information on coaches and musicians and their audio programs on iWile
Try it out and change your life for the better!
With the Pro version, which you can buy through an In-App purchase, you receive the following additional functions:
* Darkened night screen with time display and flashlight (if supported by the device)
* Select content from your own collection like audios, background images and alarm tones
* Optional alarm tone at the end of an audio program
* Wake up with an audio program but without alarm at the wake-up time (by long-press on Smiley)
Track Your Activities
If you workout or compete with a Garmin Edge® cycling computer, Forerunner® running watch or other compatible Garmin device, all of the Garmin Connect data you rely on is right here in the app. Examine the maps and stats from your individual activities or analyze your progress with charts and graphs.
Track Your Fitness
Upload data from your vivofit™ fitness band to track your progress while you’re on the go. You’ll be able to keep tabs on your total steps and progress toward your goal, how long you’ve been sedentary, sleep patterns and more.
Connect Your Devices On the Go
Garmin Connect Mobile unlocks the full potential of connected fitness devices. Upload data from your compatible device right to Garmin Connect. Send courses and workouts to your device. Let your friends and family follow your running/cycling races and training activities in real time using the LiveTrack feature. And get real-time weather conditions, forecasts and alerts directly on your connected Edge.
*Use with caution. Any time you post via Facebook or Twitter, the link will be available to anyone with access to your Facebook or Twitter profiles.
** Continued use of GPS and Bluetooth running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* over twenty five graphs
* more statistics than you probably care to look at
* cumulative sleep deficit/surplus
* sleep credit/debit calculation suitable for pilot use
* debit notification
* create screenshots of graphs and statistics for sharing with medical professionals, pals, and random strangers outside of the app
* 1x1, 2x1, or 3x1 widget to assist data entry
* widget allows automated sleep period logging based on device charging
* handles nightly sleep periods with holes
* percentage of life spent sleeping
* track sleep aid use and analysis
* track sleep hindrances and analysis
* track dreams and analysis
* track sleep quality
* import data from free version
* import SleepBot data
* can get sleep periods from Gentle Alarm app
* can be installed on the SD card on capable devices
* more configuration options than you probably care to configure
* no ads!
To allow Sleepmeter with your sleep history database to be installed on an SD card, the widget is provided as a separate minimal app that is free of charge. Use the "Where's the damn widget?" button under the help menu in the app or search for "Sleepmeter Widget" in the market to get it.
You are welcome to write whatever you want in the Android Market comments, but I've given up on reading them. If you want to get my attention, send an e-mail. I usually answer them promptly.
Explanation of required permissions:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This permission is used to export history, graph screenshots, and statistics screenshots to the SD card.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: This permission is necessary for the debt notification to work properly. Without this the debt notification would not work after a device restart.
VIBRATE: This permission is used to optionally make the debt notification vibrate your device.
CHECK_LICENSE: This permission is used to make sure you have a legitimate copy of this app.