The program connects to Leica DISTO devices with Bluetooth interface (current models are Leica DISTO D3aBT, Leica DISTO D330i and Leica DISTO D8). From your Android device you can remotely trigger measurements and /or you can transfer the measurement data from the Leica DISTO into the Clipboardof your Android device to be inserted into any application.
Following Leica DISTO devices are supported:
Leica DISTO plus
Leica DISTO A6
Leica DISTO D8
Leica DISTO D3aBT
Leica DISTO D330i
Please note that this program only runs properly on Android devices with Bluetooth Serial Port Profile (SPP). The following Android devices are working with DISTO transfer:
Archos Internet Tablet
DISTO Transfer is NOT working on the following Android devices because their SPP is incomplete or deactivated by the carriers. Even though they may say their device is supporting SPP, they may not be fully functional and can not make the connection:
Sony Ericsson X10
Samsung Galaxy S
You need a special hardware to get this app connected to the total station.
See HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS below.
The program connects with several Leica total station models, see compatibility list below.
For more information, see the program documentation (www.tachyusb.de).
Your measure data can be viewed or exported via our WEB front end.
Connection to the total station only via an AOA RS232 adapter, e.g. Digitus DA-70160 (DO NOT CONFUSE with usual RS232-USB adapters!). The AOA adapter needs an extra USB power supply (e.g. battery pack).
If you need assistance purchasing the hardware, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMPATIBILITY (this version):
TC302/ 303/ 305/ 307,
TCR302/ 303/ 305/ 307,
TC403/ 405/ 407/ 410,
TCR403/ 405/ 407/ 410,
TCR403/ 405/ 407 power,
TC702/ 703/ 705,
TCR702/ 703/ 705,
TC(R)702/ 703/ 705 auto
Tachy (= tachymeter), USB, AOA
June 2014, Thoralf Baum, Leif Steguweit
Measure distances and angles.
Take a picture, save it as as 3D scene in the library to work with it later.
Export it as an image to share it with other people.
Watch the video to learn how to use this application in one minute.
Several shapes of plumb-bob are available:
- a vertical or horizontal grid to measure sizes and proportions,
- a vertical or horizontal frame split into 2 parts that can be resized independently to check that something is properly centered,
- a 3D box or a cylinder (paid version only) to measure volumes,
- a triangle to measure angles to the vertical,
- a cone (paid version only).
To take a picture and freeze the background image, click on the camera icon.
The second button from the left of the top menu bar is used to alternatively display side buttons:
- buttons to adjust the size, position or orientation of the plumb-bob shapes,
- buttons to activate different touch modes to use gestures to either resize, move or rotate the plumb-bob shapes,
- buttons to adjust the camera height (this height is used to estimate the other distances).
There is a wizard button to help you to adjust the camera height. If you know precisely the measure of an horizontal or vertical segment, make sure the frame is aligned to it, click on the wizard button and fill in with this known distance (the camera height will be automatically computed from this piece of information).
Use the settings button to:
- select the front or back facing camera,
- select the measurement unit,
- adjust the frame line thickness,
- define the number of rows and columns to display in the plumb-bob shapes,
- increase the refresh rate of the sensor to get a smoother animation (paid version only).
- change the colors (paid version only).
- hide the label (paid version only).
- change the label font size (paid version only).
The calibration page allows to adjust 2 parameters that are necessary to perform correct measurements: the angles of view of the camera, and the internal sensor calibration.
Camera angles of view: this information is normally reported by your phone. However, some manufacturers do not provide a valid value. In that case you must measure those angles manually and fill in the corresponding fields. If the invalid values are not corrected, the plumb-bob line will still be displayed vertically, but the frame sides will not.
Internal sensor calibration: click on the help button to access the related video tutorial.
This is work in progress. If you like this application, please give it a 5 stars rating.
If this application does not work for you, please provide some feedback to the developer before giving it a low rating.
Keywords: angle, alignment, architect, architecture, augmented reality, bubble level, laser level, builder, calibration, camera, ceiling, diy, floor, golf, gradient, gravity, handy, handyman, handymate, home, home owner, horizontal, horizontality, incline, interior design, mate, plumb-bob, plumb-line, plummet, renovation, spirit level, tilt, tool, tools, vertical, verticality, wall, distance measurement, width, length, height, depth, surface, volume, spine, spinal column, backbone, vertebral column, massage, bodywork
- Input of measured values (e.g. measures of length, angle etc.) directly into a picture
- Marking of specifics (wiring, connections, ventilation etc.) and addition of side notes (voice recording, text, video)
- Creation of new projects and folders
- Send via e-mail
This app is provided free of charge by Bosch Professional, the leading manufacturer of power tools for trade and industry.
Bosch Professional provides many other free digital tools for your smartphone. We summarized these in the "Bosch toolbox", the app with many useful functions for craftsmen and other professionals, including apps like a translator for measurement units.
Naturally all Bosch Professional apps come in the usual high Bosch quality.
Real Bosch! Real professional! Blue power tools: For trade and industry.
Currently, there are 12 tools in the tool set:
A pretty and well-made compass for navigation, traveling and direction reference purposes.
A professional sound meter, precisely measures the sound pressure level all around you.
It takes advantage of the built-in magnetometer, allows you to monitor the strength of magnetic field all around. There are a range of real-life applications for this useful item, such as: metal detector, AC magnetic fields, or finding low-magnetic places for sleeping
Whether you are a musician, a music teacher, a beginner at playing music or even a golfer, this tool provides you a set of powerful features that can satisfy all your needs.
Whenever you need a precise and professional stopwatch for sport activities like: sprints, jogging, this tool is a must have. Among its features are: intuitive interface, lap and split modes support, or send log results to your email
There are unlimited applications of using timer in daily life, such as: egg timer, tea timer, cooking, alarm clock, etc. The timer tool satisfies all of those needs by many of its features: up to 6 timers running simultaneously, count down and count up support, intuitive and convenient duration setup using preset and gestures
Taking advantage of the built-in accelerometer, this tool detects and visualizes any vibrations and moves of the device. So, why not using this excellent feature to help your device self-protected like a car when combined with an alarm? Or another great application is to test how smooth the car is on a test drive. And of course, why not earthquake detection as well?
- PLUMB BOB
This is an instrument to check if an object is perfectly vertical/plumb and has been used since the time of the ancient Egyptians. It suits any types of your needs, such as: hanging objects, carpenter work, brick layer or building construction
- SURFACE LEVEL
This tool facilitates the measurement of the slope of whatever surface you want to check. Most importantly, its accuracy is ensured at the maximum level by the support to different sensitivities that allow you to detect subtle slopes (floor leveling, furniture arrangement,..)
- SPIRIT/BUBBLE LEVEL
It is a simple but extremely useful tool in the set to check if an object is balanced. Its applications range from entertained purposes such as checking pool billiard tables in the bar to serious usages like constructions, carpenter, etc
The ruler helps you precisely know the lengths of objects all around you, such as pens, tables, pictures. We built it to become even more than just a normal ruler: longest distance measuring capability, and up to 6 units support
Have you ever forgotten your protractor at school or when you urgently look for a protractor to measure any kind of angles in real life? This is the exact protractor for what you need.
1. Enable/disable mappings
2. Backup & restore previous map-sets
3. Clean, easy & modern UI
Kindly report in-case you encounter any bugs or leave your-feature requests in comment, I'll do 'em for sure as this is my very first public-use application.
Measure Camera and Target Camera. Both make your measurement more smooth and smarter !!
With Measure Cam, you could transfer all the measures into phone through Bluetooth, you could edit, mark lines and make sound clip,
Taking video and text note to help you and your friend more understandable your ideas.
With Target Cam, an ideal APP and clamp turns your HANS Laser distance Meter in to a ultimate Set Out and Estimation tool.
Step 1. Setup the target with laser dot in short distance.
Step 2. Click on application you need.
Step 3. Follow the instruction to measure distance and also taking pictures.
Step 4. Take final pictures with the whole environment.
Also you could share with your friends, co-workers, colleagues, designers and everyone you want with Email and any IM you prefer in iM2
1. Mark lines on your photo, simply mark out your measurements
2. Transfer measurements from LDM to your phone through Bluetooth and drag and drop the numbers on your line directly.
3. Record text note, taking sound clip and video to help explain ideas.
4. Export images to phone and saved sound clip, video and text in a second.
5. All in one images with saved measurements and with environment picture.
6. Share the results to your friends, co-workers, colleagues through Email or any IM you like.
7. Work with Precaster HANS Laser Distance Meter
Version Info: Release Candidate 1.0
Note: It's possible to use the program without calibration, but we advice you to make both calibrations for more accurate results.
Calibration procedure of g-sensor:
1. Menu options -> "Sensor calibration".
2. Place the device vertically on it's edge as shown in the hint on the screen.
3. Turn the device sequentially at each edge, waiting each time for the blue stripes on the edge of the screen to appear.
4. Put the device horizontally face down, then flip it the screen up.
Setting the true vertical:
1. Long touch screen with your finger until "Long touch again to set true vertical" label appears.
2. Target the camera to a plumb (or any other true vertical edge). Wait until this edge is "Stably" "Locked", and carefully long touch again trying not to shake the device.
Using the program:
We tried to make program's interface as intuitive as possible. And we hope that you'll have no difficulties using the program.
This app is not perfectly polished, if you have any complaints, please directly contact me.
Here I must express my special gratitude to Bert Cotton, who helped me to remove the dependencies of busybox as well as UI tweak and async tasking.
AutoHosts is an OpenSource app on GitHub, you can check its source code at:
Hope one day we can have a accessible Internet in China.
* You may need to REBOOT your phone to apply the changes of hosts file.
* The DNS settings may become invalid after each reboot, if this is the case, please fix DNS settings after every reboot.
Ability to add/edit hosts entries.
Ability to enable/disable a group of hosts entry.
Added "Revert to Blank" and "Add hosts Entry" feature. The former will allow you to revert your hosts file to a blank one with one touch, the latter enables the function of add entry into the hosts file.
v1.0.2 Added Fix DNS function. Hit menu to enjoy. This function will automatically set your DNS, no matter you are on 3G or WiFi, to Google DNS and OpenDNS.
v1.0.1 Added Backup/Revert function. Now you the app could automatically backup the original hosts file.
v1.0. Initial Launch
WARNING! Please do not download it if you don't have Runbo (R) cell phone, because this app will be useless for you!
This widget allow quick access to built in laser pointer of Runbo phones. Simply tap on widget will switch laser on and off.
If you have any problems feel free to email me and submit bugs to https://github.com/Mart-Bogdan/runbo-laser-widget .
If your mobile phone doesn't support unclassified Bluetooth device discovery, then this software is for you. With BluePair SPP software installed, your phone shall be enabled to pair with these devices. eg.Disto D8 laser distance meter Software usage: App. will scan for BT device. Alternatively, MAC address can be entered in the Edit Box. MAC address is labelled on the device usually under the batteries.
To transfer data between your mobile phone and Disto D8 use Leica Disto Transfer app or DimBT app from Libella Drafting. It's free (with limited features)
Dental RPM Pro is a high speed acoustic rpm meter fully capable of measuring high speed air-driven handpiece free running speeds up to 550,000 rpm. Its capability in electric handpiece rpm has not been fully explored. At this time, this app is not recommended for electric handpieces. Dental RPM Pro makes very accurate measurements of high speed handpiece rotational speed with its proprietary frequency analysis algorithm that distinguishes the sound corresponding to the shaft rotation from other noises generated during handpiece operation. Even in a situation where multiple handpieces are operating simultaneously, it correctly captures the nearest handpiece’s rpm. The app also reports the peak noise level (A-weighted) of handpiece at the time of measurement. This app is compatible with all Android devices with Android OS version 2.2 or higher. A patent is pending on major features of the app including its functionality and frequency analysis algorithm.
- Steady-state speed in revolutions per minute (rpm) between 25,000 and 550,000 with an accuracy of ±2584 rpm within 10 cm to 3 m (4 inches to 10 ft) distance from the handpiece.
- A-weighted noise level with an accuracy of ± 3 dB. Recommended distance for dental handpiece noise measurement is 45 cm (18 inches) from the head.
- Hold button to freeze the reading (hit again to resume).
The app will display 0 rpm upon launching. Hit "Set dB" button to start (while handpiece is not operating).
「IQQI智能輸入法」是台灣的網際智慧公司繼PC上「自然輸入法」後之新一代智慧型裝置輸入法，可用各種Android手機，平板，智慧電視(Smart TV、Set Top-Box)等...你可以透過IQQI輸入法進行有趣的文字溝通!
☆ 2012遠傳APP星光大賞Smart TV組特別獎！
2. 標準注音：例如「讚」打 ㄗㄢˋ或 ㄗㄢ(也可不打聲調)。
6. 補音學習：影片 http://goo.gl/ClHZU 若打"ㄓㄏㄓ"沒有「甄嬛傳」這個詞，可按「補音」，先補「甄」的注音"ㄣ（一聲）"，點選「甄」字，再按「補音」分別補上「嬛」「傳」，自動學習"ㄓㄏㄓ"＝甄嬛傳。
IQQI is the best Traditional Chinese Zhuyin Input as well as virtual keyboard software. (罐頭簡訊, Emoji,顏文字,Android最好用輸入法推薦,最快中文輸入法,5合一版的Android最佳中文輸入法)包含倉頡輸入法、速成(簡易)輸入法、中文拼音(簡體)、英文(智慧詞庫)、手寫輸入法。
- 新增 鄉民短文
- 改善 手寫行為
- 新增 鍵盤樣式
- 新增 輸入位置顯示模式
- 修正 Bug
- 修正2D候選字(下拉式候選字) 跳動問題
- 修正Andorid 3.2版之前版本切換輸入法問題
- 輸入法順序調整 注音->倉頡->拼音->英文->手寫
Watch the video to learn in one minute how to use this application.
Please make sure the free version is working on your device before downloading this application.
Compared to the free version, this application provides the following added features:
- no limit to the number of 3D scenes saved in library,
- increase the number of rows and columns of the grid up to 20,
- plumb bob in 3D shape (box, cylinder or cone),
- a horizontal frame split into 2 parts that can be resized independently to check that something is properly centered,
- estimations of surfaces and volumes,
- a higher sensor refresh rate which allows a smoother animation. The rate can be adjusted with the preference menu,
- the possibility to customize colors and font size.
If you wish to add a new feature, do not hesitate to send an email to describe it.
Thank you for your support.