Stakali is a personal bookmark manager.
It has the ability to work offline or can also synchronize with a server hosting open source software Shaarli (https://github.com/shaarli/Shaarli). Thus your links will be available on both mobile and computer without browser constraints. In addition, you have total control of your data because you do not depend on a third-party solution.
The use cases answered by Stakali:
• add a link by manually entering its address
• add a link by sharing the address from another application
• add a note by entering a title and/or description
• organize a link by downloading its title and description
• organize a link by entering its title and/or description
• organize a link by entering one or more tags
• download the article related to the link.
• share a link with another application
• recover a deleted link from the recycle bin
The possibilities offered by Stakali:
• all features are accessible offline
• four different display modes
• support Markdown syntax
• ability to search for links by search terms and/or tags
• ability to view the content of the link offline
• save favorite searches
• automatic or manual day/night theme
• choose browser used to view links: embedded, Chrome Custom Tabs, or Default Browser
• synchronization of links with a server hosting Shaarli solution with fine management of synchronization (manual, periodic ...)
• import links from bookmarks HTML file (Firefox, Google Chrom, IE)
• organize tags by deleting or renaming them
• backup of links, deleted links and/or link metadata in external files
• import links, deleted links and/or link metadata from external files
Stakali offers a pro version that provides the following features:
• no restriction in the display of links : 20 links only by search in the free version
• ability to download metadata (title, description and/or article) on the fly by browsing the links
• possibility to set an automatic synchronization : on the fly and/or according to a configurable interval.
Stakali uses ACRA, an application crash tracking system, so any errors encountered are reported for analysis. This application does not collect any personal data.