TransTask is an easy-to-use and free mobile application enabling the exchange of information about tasks between the driver and the dispatcher.
The application helps the driver to perform his/her tasks efficiently. It displays the information entered by the dispatcher, allows one to view tasks with details, according to their order on the route. It facilitates reporting of potential problems and shortens the process of confirmation and verification of tasks.
Using the Task Panel in the Trans.eu System, the dispatcher creates for the driver a list of tasks that can be edited and changed on an ongoing basis. All changes made by the dispatcher are automatically downloaded by the application when the driver's phone connects to the Internet, for example during a stop at a petrol station.
With TransTrucker application, the driver can:
- view tasks on the route by date and the sequence of execution (also offline),
- see the details of each task, including:
- planned time of loading or unloading,
- exact address,
- notes and messages from the dispatcher concerning the task,
- exchange information about the task with the dispatcher:
- confirm the execution of the task,
- add and upload images (e.g. of documents),
- add and send a note,
- report a problem, selecting one of the suggested options.
In addition to the benefits associated with planning and execution of tasks by the driver, the application allows for:
- location and monitoring (telematics) of the vehicle on the map,
- monitoring of the course and implementation of individual tasks by the dispatcher,
- sending messages and notes assigned directly to the task,
- logging in to the Trans.eu System through the application.
If you want to use the full version of the application, go to http://www.trans.eu/pl/form and create an account, or contact our consultant via the telephone number 0044 (0) 203 00 25 919
Do you have any ideas or comments regarding the application?
We would be grateful for any suggestions that would allow us to improve it.
Write to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call: 0044 (0) 203 00 25 919
We will be glad to talk to you and answer your questions!