Viaggia Rovereto offers a set of features to support users who want to move in a sustainable way in Rovereto:
- timetables of public transports (buses, trains, coaches), always up to date, and close at hand;
- real-time information (parking occupation, train delays, availability of shared bicycles);
- map showing the points of interest related to mobility: train stations, bus stops and shared bicycles stations;
- multimodal trips planning (by foot, car, public transport or with shared mobility services such as car or bike sharing)
- selection of "green" itineraries or one's preferred transport means, with information on parking costs and estimates for parking time;
- favorites management;
- widget-based customizable homepage
- push notification to receive transportation and mobility updates.
Soon to come, monitoring of saved directions, crowd-sourced reports of problems related to mobility.
Viaggia Rovereto is a project by Fondazione Bruno Kessler - Smart Community and Rovereto Municipality and it is realized in collaboration with the EU projects StreetLife and IESCITIES.