The app allows the user to perform a real-time check over the number of bicycles that are available and the number of empty slots for returning the bicycle, for each of the "e.motion" stations located around Rovereto.
The stations can either be browsed on a map or viewed as a list that can be ordered according to different criteria (proximity, bicycles available, empty slots, station name). In this way the user can, for example, see which are the nearest stations or which have the greatest availability of bicycles. In addition, it is possible to set some stations as favorites to have them always on your fingertips.
Rovereto Bike Sharing, owing to the integration with the app Viaggia Rovereto, also allows you to find out how to easily reach the bike-sharing stations. In this way Rovereto Bike Sharing, along with Viaggia Rovereto, stands as a key tool in facilitating a more sustainable urban mobility and as an incentive to use public transportation.
Rovereto Bike Sharing, finally, allows the user to contribute to the improvement of the service "E.motion" by facilitating the sending of an email, via a form for reporting tips.
Rovereto Bike Sharing is developed by Fondazione Bruno Kessler and SmartCampus, a Trento RISE project. The Municipality of Rovereto and "Streetlife", a project funded by the European Community, contributed to its realization as well.
Check the queue at the canteen.
View the daily and monthly menus and check the composition and price of each meal.
Contribute to improve the service and help the community by rating the dishes!
This app was created by the students of the Human-Computer Interaction course of the Department of Information Engineering and Computer Science of the University of Trento.
The services that have been most successful among the campus students will continue to live, hosted by the Smart Community project: "iFame" - created and produced entirely by students to better enjoy meals in the university canteens - and "ViaggiaTrento" - an app about sustainable mobility which is already widely used outside the campus. Other services, such as "StudyMate", "Inbox" and "ViviTrento" will follow shortly.
The Smart Campus project team wants to thank all those who contributed to the success of the project: first of all the real stars of the project, the students, who have contributed in various ways to achieve the expected results; but also our partners throughout the territory: Municipality of Trento, Consorzio dei Comuni, the Open Data Initiative of the Autonomous Province of Trento, ITT Marconi in Rovereto, ITI Buonarroti in Trento, Opera Universitaria, Trentino Trasporti Esercizio; without forgetting the institutes and associations that have allowed all this with their support: Trento Rise Association, University of Trento and Fondazione Bruno Kessler.
100% Riciclo in particolare consente di:
- creare uno o piu' profili utente legati ad un Comune di residenza e ad uno tra vari tipi di utenza (residente, azienda, turista) per avere a portata di mano tutte le informazioni di interesse
- scoprire dove e come differenziare un singolo rifiuto o una categoria di rifiuti
- scoprire i punti di raccolta (isole ecologiche e CRM) piu' vicini, vederli su mappa e pianificare un viaggio per raggiungerli
- capire come e' organizzata la raccolta differenziata dei rifiuti in un dato Comune
- passare facilmente da un profilo all'altro
- mandare segnalazioni via mail all'Ente gestore della raccolta differenzia
- avere a portata di mano le informazioni di contatto degli enti che gestiscono la raccolta differenziata
- conoscere il calendario delle aperture dei Centri di Raccolta e della raccolta porta a porta
- ricevere notifiche (alle 15 di ogni giorno) riguardanti la raccolta porta a porta del giorno seguente
- salvare le note personali dell'utente legate al tema della raccolta differenziata
100% Riciclo e' una app sviluppata congiuntamente da Progetto Smart Campus, Ladurner Energy e FBK.
100% Riciclo e' una app patrocinata dal Consiglio delle autonomie locali della Provincia di Trento.
Want to plan your trips and choose between the fastest and the shortest option?
Would you like to be informed about delays of trains and bus that you frequently use?
There are no parking places and want to know where there is an available parking nearby?
Viaggia Trento may be the solution to these problems!
Viaggia Trento is an application that targets sustainable urban mobility features. In particular, with Vaggia Trento you can:
- Plan trips using car or public transport, walking or by bicycle made available by the municipality;
- Monitor your usual routes and be informed of any delays on that route;
- Check in real time timetables of trains, urban buses, suburban buses;
- Check the availability of parking places in the city in real time;
- Send and receive notices of problems and delays on your planned or monitored routes.