Trentino trasporti esercizio S.p.A. è l'azienda che svolge il servizio di trasporto pubblico, urbano, extraurbano, ferroviario e funivia Trento Sardagna per l'intera Provincia Autonoma di Trento
Sono compresi gli autobus extraurbani, urbani, e i treni.
Gli orari possono essere consultati offline in qualsiasi momento, mentre per il calcolo dei percorsi attraverso più linee con le coincidenze è necessaria la connesione ad Internet.
Gli aggiornamenti degli orari, quando disponibili, sono effettuati in automatico da Internet, dopo la conferma dell'utente.
Questo è un progetto ideato e sviluppato in completa autonomia da uno studente di informatica.
Deloped by Danilo Machado Tereza, Eduardo Rocha Soares and Jorge Augusto da Silva Moreira. And also with contributions from André Ferreira Pinto and Matheus Oliveira Marques.
Special thanks to the UFJF International Relations Office for the English translation.
O aplicativo tem como objetivo facilitar a consulta do usuário a uma determinada linha de ônibus e verificar o tempo restante para a saída do próximo nos pontos cadastrados.
A aplicação consiste em informações de horários de ônibus baseadas nas informações do site da ASTRANSP.
Equipe Próximo Ônibus
☆ Includes trains of Trenitalia, Trenord, NTV Italo!
☆ The only SOCIAL app for train travelers in Italy!
- Search timetables
- Search train by number
- Save timetables for offline viewing
- Delays in real time
- Share informations abount trains with other users
- Detailed the train stops
- Price of tickets
- Purchase tickets from the app or browser
☆ PRO version
The full version includes widgets, notifications, maps and much more
This application is NOT affiliated with Trenitalia s.p.a.
All data is provided as is with all faults, and without warranty of any kind
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
choose the most efficient, fastest, or cheapest route with our real-time city
We’re the only app who offers you to mix your trips and combine public and
private transport options! Starting by train but then need a cab? We’ll factor
that in for you. Leaving on your bike and need a car share later? No problem
for us. Tell us your preferences and we’ll present the best options for you.
With TripGo you can plan your route, check timetables and get live service
alerts. One of our best features: Connect your calendar to get automatic trips
& leave alerts.
We deliver results in real-time: Up-to-the minute information on predicted
departure/arrival times, GPS locations and service alerts for public transport -
TripGo keeps you up to date and on time.
We connect public transport (bus, train, ferry, tram, subway, metro, funicular)
with private and other transport options such as taxi, Uber, shuttle services,
car routes and car sharing, motorbike, cycle routes, bike sharing and walking.
Don’t forget to sync TripGo with your calendar!
“A must have app!!!“
“I can't thank you enough for this app!”
“You have improved my life, can't rave enough!”
“Amazing! Beautiful UI, too!”
“Should be 6 stars”
“Awesome love it”
“Life saving app. One of my favorites! Keep up the good work! ;-)”
“Responsive devs elegant app”
”Take Google’s Transit feature in Google Maps, then supercharge it by about
10 levels.” Siliconangle
“The really nice thing is that TripGo doesn’t lock you in to one transport mode
or preference. You can choose the most efficient, fastest, or cheapest route.”
“This intelligent trip-planning app helps you travel smarter.” Ecopreneurist
2012: Winner, Optus/NICTA
2012: Winner, Transport for NSW App Hot House (buses)
2013: Winner, Transport for NSW App Hot House (trains)
2013: Finalist of the QLD Premier's Award for Open Data
2014: CodeWorks NSW Roads hackathon
- Real-time information for public transport (live map): tap on stops and
stations to see real-time schedules. Click on a route to see positions of
the vehicle, live on the map.
- Door-to-door options for easy comparison on price, time and
- Public transport schedules/timetables
- Reminders: add a reminder to your trip and the app will notify when to
- Pricing for public transport, taxis, tolls and car parks
- Sync + save trips to your calendar
- Turn-by-turn navigation
TripGo covers all metro areas around Australia and New Zealand
- Sydney, NSW ( Inc. Newcastle, Wollongong and Blue Mountains):
- Melbourne, VIC
- Brisbane, QLD (Inc. Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast)
- Adelaide, SA
- Canberra, ACT
- Perth, WA
International locations include:
- Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA (Inc. San Jose and Oakland)
Miami, FL (Inc. Fort Lauderdale and Key Largo)
- Space Coast, FL (Inc. Cocoa Beach, Cape Canaveral, Melbourne)
- Tampa, FL
- Chicago, IL
- New York, NY
- Seattle, WA
- Edmonton, AB
- Vancouver, BC
- Winnipeg, MB
- Halifax, NS
- Toronto, ON
- Montreal, QC
- Quebec City, QC
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Bahía Blanca
Stay in touch!
Contiene gli orari così come sono forniti da TT. Non posso garantire che gli orari siano aggiornati il giorno stesso perché la stessa TT rilascia gli aggiornamenti 10-15 giorni dopo il nuovo orario.
Attualmente sono aggiornati con gli orari correnti (febbraio 2015).
La app è pensata per essere utilizzata cercando i bus che passano in una data fermata.
Questa app è fruibile anche da mobile, andando sul sito http://inbus.brugnara.me.
l'immagine di sfondo nello store, è presa da wikipedia, la proprietà intellettuale è di wikipedia stessa. Chiunque volesse proporre una sua immagine, carina e contestualizzata con autobus e la provincia di trento, può inviarmela via email. Sarà mia premura usare la più bella per promuovere questa app citando, ovviamente, l'autore.
Questa app non prevede il pagamento ne l'iscrizione per l'uso.
Su github mi trovate come @brugnara e potrete trovare il repository che porta i GTFS su mongo.
☆ Includes trains of Trenitalia, Trenord, NTV Italo and some others
★ App for italian train timetables
- Search timetable
- Search train by number
- Search station
- Social function to share additional informations about trains
- Ticket Price
- Buy the ticket from the app or browser
- View last purchased tickets
- Change reservation
- Realtime delays
- Save timetables for offline use
- Nearest stations
- Map of stations
- Strikes news
- FS News
- Twitter @LeFrecce
- Share timetables via sms/email/etc.
- Share a train with its delay
★ Timetable Widget
the timetable on your Home with delay in realtime
available sizes are 2x1, 2x2 e 3x3
★ Train Widget
to have realtime infos of a train
★ Station WIdget
always see what trains are leaving from the station
★ Starred Train Widgets
useful to be updated on your starred trains
This application is NOT affiliated with Trenitalia s.p.a.
All data is provided as is with all faults, and without warranty of any kind
No internet connection required: once a new schedule is available, you will receive the update via Android Market.
Keywords: autobus schedule, timetable, Trentino, Povo, Gardolo, Villazzano, Sardagna, cable car
Buy your ticket directly from the App and start your trip from your mobile!
Trenord offers a whole new way of discovering Lombardy and the city of Milan: collected inside the App you can find all the best offers and discounts on cultural events in Lombardy. And, mostly, you can find easy access to the world event EXPO 2015!
Plan your journey:
- Search route solution from station to station and plan your trip.
- Buy tickets directly from the App.
- Get detailed and real-time announcements on delays, suspensions and other news regarding trains.
- Save your favorite routes, trains and stations.
Information and research:
- Search a train by code to see all the info and news about it.
- Search stations to see the list of all the services provided there, news about the trains and a map with an integrated navigation system.
Events and discounts:
- Get discounted train tickets for EXPO 2015!
- Offers and discounts in the main museums, exhibitions and cultural events on the Lombard territory.
- Facilitations and incentives for Trenord subscribers.
- Do you have any notes or suggestions? We’d be glad to hear them! Don’t write your feedbacks within reviews, for we can’t reply to those. You can easily get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This App is still a Beta version: thus, if you have suggestions, feedbacks, advice to improve it, don’t hesitate to tell us!
New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
+ Singapore, London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Mexico City, São Paulo (more coming).
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress/GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
* Subway / metro, bus, cycle / bike sharing, train / rail, tram, ferry, cab / taxi, Uber and walk. Citymapper is a comprehensive A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes and step-by-step navigation
* Uber integration: Order an Uber directly through Citymapper
* Route planner lets you save locations of frequently visited places like your home, work, favorite bus stops, subway / train stops or bike dock stations to use in future routes!
* Transit tracker enables you to find the nearest local transportation to use
* Subway maps or train maps of your city available offline
Transit Schedules & Departures:
* Metro, subway, bus and train schedules. Get real-time data, live times and info for all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times)
* Arrivals and departures listed for every bus, subway or train
Traffic Info & Disruptions:
* Traffic stops and alerts to help you map your route. Get access to live disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, metro map, or saved routes
* Twitter integration gives you live feeds from your local transit providers
* Map location can be sent to anyone through SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or email with Meet Me Somewhere
* Share destination or meeting locations
* Live weather updates for your route and how it’ll be at your destination
* Distance tracker to measure how far you’ll go and how much you’ll burn on a bike or while walking
* Calorie counts for popular food and drink items to compare what you’re burning
* Live subway disruptions in real-time on your Smartwatch
- New York: Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), MNR, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NICE, New Jersey Transit Trains (NJT) & Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford), PATH (PANYNJ), Citi Bikes
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share
- Los Angeles: Metro, Los Angeles Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / Commuter Express (LADOT)
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: WMATA, DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, NJ Transit (Buses, Light Rail)
- Toronto: TTC, Go Transit, HSR, Brampton, Oakville, MiWay, YRT, Viva, Guelph Transit, GRT, Burlington
- Vancouver: TransLink
- Montreal: STM, AMT, RTL, STL, Bixi
- Singapore: LTA, SMRT, SBS
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location on.
- search Trenitalia, Italo, Trenord and many other trains
- detailed infos about trains status
- complete view of all types of available tickets
- possible to sort results by ticket price
- direct links to purchase tickets directly from the train companies
- list of all stops, with arrival and departure times
- map of the journey with all stops
- optimized for tablets (with dual-pane in landscape)
- possible to share the details of a trip (via email, Facebook, Whatsapp, etc.)
- app available in multiple languages
- Complete and filterable list of all supported cities.
- Shows a lot of information: time of departure and arrival, train number and train type, for all intermediary stations. It also shows the prices for first and second class, the platform the train will arrive at, delays, and more.
- The search returns all possible travel solutions, not just those considered "optimal". This allows to see solutions that might be slower but cheaper.
- The search takes a few seconds, consumes a few KB of data, but it will include as many as 20 complete solutions in a single step.
Key Features included in this app:
• Register once on any app or through RTA portal & use the same credentials across RTA apps, alternatively use your My ID credentials to access the apps
• RTA has enabled transactional services on the mobile applications with the Dubai Smart Government payment gateway, mPay and ePay, to enable Customers with secure payment gateways
• Customer can perform parking payments by SMS
• Customer can perform parking payments by using a parking account without incurring any telecom operator SMS charges
• Users received reminders and notifications for expired parking tickets
• Zone number auto detection
• Ability to know number of vacant parking spaces in public parking
• Ability to know number of vacant parking spaces in multi storey car park owned by RTA
• Parking account to manage parking expense and view transactional history
• Bilingual App and common interface across all RTA Smart Apps
• Integration with Android Wear for extending active parking tickets on the go
Customer would need to be subscribed to a telecom operator and have a vehicle registered in the UAE to avail this service on the mobile application
The Roads and Transport Authority's vision is to serve its diverse customer segments through the development of smart mobile applications tailored for its customers unique needs
For best user experience, Kindly use the app with Android 4.4 and above
Die Smart Parking App ermöglicht Ihnen mit nur wenigen Klicks in mehr als 50 Städten zu parken und vereinfacht das mobile Bezahlen der Parkgebühr auf kostenpflichtigen Parkplätzen.
Einige Highlights der neuen App für noch mehr Komfort beim Parken:
- Optimale Parkplatz Information: Tarif und Bewirtschaftungszeiten
- Geolokalisierung – die App zeigt automatisch die nächstgelegenen Parkzonen an
- Funktioniert für registrierte und nicht registrierte Kunden
- Noch komfortabler – Starten und Beenden von Parkvorgängen per Knopfdruck
- Anzeige der zuletzt getätigten Parkvorgänge
... und so einfach geht es:
- Parkzone aussuchen
- KFZ-Kennzeichen und Telefonnummer auswählen
- Parkticket starten
Keine Strafzettel mehr: bei Ablauf der Parkdauer erhalten Sie eine Erinnerungs-SMS.
SmartParking ermöglicht Ihnen in folgenden Städten zu parken:
Ansbach, Baden bei Wien, Bad Homburg, Bad Mergentheim, Bad Münstereifel, Bad Oldesloe, Bayreuth, Berlin, Bingen, Bludenz, Bottrop, Burglengenfeld, Darmstadt, Ditzingen, Eckernförde, Eggenfelden, Friedrichshafen, Friedrichstadt, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Graz, Goslar, Günzburg, Haan, Hamburg, Hanau, Hennef, Innsbruck, Heidenheim an der Brenz, Köln, Krems, Kressbronn am Bodensee, Lichtenfels, Lindau, Linz, Lübeck, Mainz, Mettlach, Monschau, Mönchengladbach, Naumburg, Neumarkt in der Oberpfalz, Osnabrück, Osterode am Harz, Peenemünde, Perl, Salzburg, Schweinfurt, Seesen, Tettnang, Timmendorfer Strand, Tübingen, Uhldingen-Mühlhofen, Weingarten, Wiesbaden, Zell am See, Zinnowitz
Achtung! Vignettenpflicht in: Köln, Österreich, Berlin, Hamburg, Mainz, Wiesbaden, Bingen am Rhein, Hanau, Bad Münstereifel, Bad Oldesloe, Lübeck, Mönchengladbach.
Die Parkgebühren entsprechen der jeweiligen kommunalen Gebührenordnung zzgl. einer Servicegebühr.
The services that have been most successful among the campus students will continue to live, hosted by the Smart Community project: "iFame" - created and produced entirely by students to better enjoy meals in the university canteens - and "ViaggiaTrento" - an app about sustainable mobility which is already widely used outside the campus. Other services, such as "StudyMate", "Inbox" and "ViviTrento" will follow shortly.
The Smart Campus project team wants to thank all those who contributed to the success of the project: first of all the real stars of the project, the students, who have contributed in various ways to achieve the expected results; but also our partners throughout the territory: Municipality of Trento, Consorzio dei Comuni, the Open Data Initiative of the Autonomous Province of Trento, ITT Marconi in Rovereto, ITI Buonarroti in Trento, Opera Universitaria, Trentino Trasporti Esercizio; without forgetting the institutes and associations that have allowed all this with their support: Trento Rise Association, University of Trento and Fondazione Bruno Kessler.
100% Riciclo in particolare consente di:
- creare uno o piu' profili utente legati ad un Comune di residenza e ad uno tra vari tipi di utenza (residente, azienda, turista) per avere a portata di mano tutte le informazioni di interesse
- scoprire dove e come differenziare un singolo rifiuto o una categoria di rifiuti
- scoprire i punti di raccolta (isole ecologiche e CRM) piu' vicini, vederli su mappa e pianificare un viaggio per raggiungerli
- capire come e' organizzata la raccolta differenziata dei rifiuti in un dato Comune
- passare facilmente da un profilo all'altro
- mandare segnalazioni via mail all'Ente gestore della raccolta differenzia
- avere a portata di mano le informazioni di contatto degli enti che gestiscono la raccolta differenziata
- conoscere il calendario delle aperture dei Centri di Raccolta e della raccolta porta a porta
- ricevere notifiche (alle 15 di ogni giorno) riguardanti la raccolta porta a porta del giorno seguente
- salvare le note personali dell'utente legate al tema della raccolta differenziata
100% Riciclo e' una app sviluppata congiuntamente da Progetto Smart Campus, Ladurner Energy e FBK.
100% Riciclo e' una app patrocinata dal Consiglio delle autonomie locali della Provincia di Trento.
Check the queue at the canteen.
View the daily and monthly menus and check the composition and price of each meal.
Contribute to improve the service and help the community by rating the dishes!
This app was created by the students of the Human-Computer Interaction course of the Department of Information Engineering and Computer Science of the University of Trento.
Would you like to plan your trips by foot, by public transport, by car or bike sharing and choose the fastest way?
Would you like to be informed in real time about delays of train and bus lines that you regularly use, and about the urban viability of Rovereto?
Parking places at your favourite parking lot are full and you don't know where the closest parking lot is?
Would you like to report inconveniences and problems related to your urban mobility experience?
ViaggiaRovereto is the application that satisfies your needs of sustainable mobility in Rovereto and surroundings!
With VaggiaRovereto you can:
- plan multimodal trips (by foot, car, public transport or with shared mobility services such as car or bike sharing)
- monitor your usual routes and receive notifications in real time of any delays or problems;
- consult up-to-date information on public transport timetables, urban viability and parking availability
- report inconveniences and problems encountered during your trips by foot, car, public transport or with shared mobility services.