The old CycleOps Virtual Training used to be my favorite. I still prefer it to Zwift. However, ever since the rebranding as Rouvy, underlying changes have rendered the routes (the strong point of the software) useless. All I get is a black screen when I start to ride. Though it seems to work in the background, I get no videos. Sucks. Please fix this and bring back the old glory!
How do you connect the cycle ops phantom 5 now I cant figure it out since the upgrade
Would not connect via Bluetooth ...wahoo key?
I've amended my review upwards after managing to get my Phantom 5 to connect to the app on my Samsung tablet. Unfortunately there are still gaps - the app is no longer picking up cadence. None the less there is an improvement compared to not picking up any sensors at all.
Poor design choice for picking your DOB. Great, if you were born in the near past, not last century.
- Google Play subscription as cross platform Rouvy standard
- Google Play subscription management in App
- Reset of e-mail in user profile
- Family subscription status
- Improved the UI of challenges
- Refresh button in menu
- Transparency of training buttons
- Other minor improvements
- Map crashes in profile training
- Connectivity ELITE Drivo
- Trainer selection
- Other minor fixes