To use the iWant TV app, just register or log-in if you already have an existing iWant TV account.
Watch the latest 3 episodes of ABS-CBN shows using your 3G connection.
SKY and ABS-CBNmobile subscribers can also watch premium content using ABS-CBNmobile, DSL or broadband Internet connection.
As the official online platform of The Filipino Channel (TFC), we are the largest, most complete and up-to-date source of free and premium videos from ABS-CBN Global. Through social and interactive features, we serve to bridge and nurture the relationships of Filipinos all around the world.
TFC.tv will allow you to:
- WATCH high quality TFC videos.
- SOCIALIZE with TFC users.
- GO DIGITAL with your TFC experience!
Help us out by downloading the Unlocker.
We are working hard to add many new features.
- Removes all ads
- Unlocks onion settings (set how many frames to show, show before and after frames, and adjust the alpha)
- Allows you to remove watermark
FlipaClip allows you to effortlessly create, edit, and export movies to your favorite social networks! Share your awesome creative ideas on Facebook, Youtube or anywhere else easily from FlipaClip!
Change the background, preview your creation as you build it, and edit all drawings. It has never been easier to create your own movies frame by frame.
Using Samsung’s S Pen, create even more detailed and precise drawings, change the pen styles/colors and easily undo/redo changes.
Share your creations with us on facebook!
Open source code used by FlipaClip:
Draw your cartoon using frame-by-frame animation. It works just like the old school flipbook but with a modern twist!
Whether you are sketching, storyboarding, animating, or simply playing around FlipaClip offers intuitive tools and is the perfect platform for your creative ideas.
• Onion Layers (Shows before and *after frames as ghost images)
• Drawing Layers
• Animation timeline
• Frames manager
• Drawing tools
• Build animation videos
• Share animation videos through (YouTube, Facebook, Vine, Instagram)
• Pressure sensitive pen support
• Samsung Spen support
FlipaClip was created for the Samsung Galaxy Note App Challenge and won Honorable Mention!
Share your creations with us on facebook!
Get support via our support forum
Open source code used by FlipaClip:
If you or your friends are not downloading from the official Google Play App store the App may not work as expected.
This Mobile Application Requires a trusted Adobe Air Runtime Application (Adobe.com) to provide the best secure experience using the App - The Google App Store will automatically prompt you to install Adobe Air from Adobe.com after the initial download.
Please send any and all comments to our Facebook Pages
Afreeka Radio - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Afreeka-Radio/330849843594134
Ghana Comic Network - https://www.facebook.com/ghanacomic
Ghana Cartoon Network - https://www.facebook.com/ghanacartoon
Ghana Movie Music Network - https://www.facebook.com/ghanamoviemusic
The Fotolife viewer function allows to you to view your own photos or popular photos at a resolution that will look perfect on your Android device.
Turning spontaneously into an arts virtuoso has never been this easy: skez.li is the canvas on which your greatest ideas come to life. Your fingertips are your tools and there is not limit to what you can do.
ALL YOU NEED BUT NOTHING MORE. Skez.li has everything you need to navigate your thoughts and yet, it is free of any unnecessary distractions. It comes so close to being an actual sketchbook, you can almost feel the roughness of the paper.
BEAUTIFUL VIBE, ASTONISHING ACCURACY. Three different pens that interpret your vision flawlessly: a pencil for the details and outlines, a marker for the drafts and shadows and a fountain pen that imitates your movement by changing in thickness.
A CANVAS FOR THE IDEALIST. Have all these exuberant ideas in your head that should be immortalised? Go for it. Need to demonstrate a thought, a strategy or a master plan to a co-worker? Sketch it down. Draw, paint, outline, create, implicate. Possibilities are indefinite.
Got something to say? Want to give us a review or a suggestion? Maybe invite us to your art exhibition? Reach us at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you.
That means for example that - if you receive your local station (e.g. sports event) at home on your Media Center - you can stream this live show to your android! Not confined by home or country!
Here's how to:
1. Setup your Remote Potato Server - it's a free download here: http://myfrem.net/download.html . This is absolutely required to run this app.
2. Test the connection out for free: make sure it works with the free Remote Media Center (RMC) app, downloadable from google play.
3. If you are satisfied with step 2: Get Remote Media Center Live TV - and try with SD channels at home in this app!
Also has the ability to download videos/recorded tv and live tv. And (beta:) transcoding on the server for later playback.
* This version of RMC is ad free!
* RMC streams media which can consume lots of bandwidth especially WHEN using high quality settings - be sure you have a good data plan before you start using 3G and 4G connections to stream your video.
* Number of TV channels you can watch simultanuously is limited by the number of androids, free tuners and processing power you have!
* For best Live TV results, you need a fast android and fast PC server.
* DRM-protected content is not supported.
* See myfrem.nl/forum of http://184.108.40.206/forum for discussion and FAQ.
* On google TV you can use ES File manager as a player.
* Do not use while driving or other activities that might become dangerous.
* Be aware that live TV makes use of (temporary) recordings that show up in "Recorded TV'.
This product/app is Google Cast™ Ready for which an in-app purchase is necessary.
Google Cast Ready and the Google Cast Ready Badge are trademarks of Google Inc.
How to use:
-Use the built-in Browser to find video on your favorite web sites
-Play the video
• 100% free
• Fully featured Download Manager with pause/resume/remove and connection lost handling capabilities
• Fully featured File Manager for easy video access and manipulation
• Built-in browser
• Built-in Video Player for fast video play
• Fast and clean UI
• You can download and save videos in different formats as FLV, MP4, 3GP, MOV, WMV, MKV, etc.
• The browser have a bookmark function. Enjoy the most used and useful sites.
• Video Downloader supports content playback and content management in an easy to use interface. Supports video streaming and more!
• Streaming video playback functionality from within the built-in browser
1. Downloading files that are protected by copyright is prohibited and regulated by the laws of the country where you live. We assume no responsibility for any misuse of this application.
2. Some videos cannot be downloaded because covered by copyrighted policies.
"A great App for Directors and DP's alike! Lightning fast shot designs. Don't be without it on the set." -- John Badham, Director, Saturday Night Fever, WarGames
"Excellent tool for planning my scenes fast!" -- Clint Reagan, Previz Supervisor, Hunger Games, Prometheus, Knight & Day, GI Joe
WHAT IS SHOT DESIGNER?
• CAMERA DIAGRAM - Shot Designer dramatically speeds up the Director's process of making camera diagrams. Create full-blown diagrams in seconds. The software does most of the work.
• ANIMATION - Animate your characters and cameras to move around your diagram in real-time. Previsualize the rhythm of a scene by seeing it play out.
• SHOT LIST - The integrated Shot List is tied into the diagram and writes itself while you work. Edit shots intuitively in the diagram, not in a confusing spreadsheet.
• DIRECTOR'S VIEWFINDER / STORYBOARDS - Bring in lens-accurate camera angles via the integrated Director's Viewfinder or Storyboard Import.
• MAC/PC DESKTOP VERSION - An identical Mac/PC Desktop Version is included with the Pro Version (in-app upgrade).
• SYNC & TEAM SHARING VIA DROPBOX - Sync your scenes across all your devices. Share scene folders with teams. Control who owns which scene. (Pro Feature)
Watch the feature-demo at http://www.hollywoodcamerawork.us/sd_videos.html
CAMERA-BLOCKING ON STEROIDS
Shot Designer was developed by Per Holmes, the creator of the renowned Hollywood Camera Work training, and has been beta-tested on major TV and Film productions.
Shot Designer is based on the realization that neither Camera Diagrams, Shot Lists, or Storyboards by themselves give you a satisfying understanding of camera-blocking -- you have to use them *together*.
Shot Designer is FAST. The app knows how Directing works and automatically does most of the work for you. Cameras rearrange themselves when you move characters. Animate characters and cameras with simple Walk To and Track To commands. Create sophisticated tracking shots with multiple marks. Shot Designer is fast enough that you can rearrange the diagram with actors waiting.
• Integrated Set Designer for building floor plans.
• Integrated Lighting Designer for DPs, with lighting symbols provided by Ari Golan of Atomic Imaging Studios Chicago.
• Import production drawings as backgrounds and block on top of them.
• Factory Templates of pre-made camera setups for any situation.
• Make your own templates as starting points for new scenes.
• Large and growing prop/furniture library. Email us requests, we'll build them.
• Scene Freeze: Experiment easily by taking snapshots you can return to (Pro).
• PDF/JPG/Excel export and emailing of Camera Diagrams and Shot Lists (Pro).
• Unlimited Folder Structure for organizing scenes (Pro).
The Free Version of Shot Designer is full-featured except for Save and Export. Your current scene is always saved, and you can be fully productive working on one scene at a time. The Pro Version (in-app upgrade) adds File Management, identical Mac/PC Desktop Version, PDF/JPG/Excel Export, Scene Freeze and more.
RESPONSES TO COMMENTS
* To the user accusing Shot Designer of somehow being spyware, the camera permission is used for the Director's Viewfinder. Please view the tutorial.
* Force-close comment: We launched 1.0 two days before your comment and have already resolved these issues. It's inevitable some new bugs will be found once you release to the public.
Artık Star TV içeriği, Android telefonlarızla gittiğiniz WIFI ve 3G erişimi olan her yerde yanınızda! Gündemden ve eğlenceden geri kalmayın.
This application includes the content of the entertainment channel Star TV.
Support for panoramic cameras that shoot spherical videos, and playback support on the web, mobile web, mobile app, and stereoscopic VR cinema to mobile head mounted displays and Google Cardboard.
-Support for panoramic video and VR Cinema viewing in 360 degrees.
-Categories for easy navigation across interests.
-Use touch or gyroscope to control the video.
-Stereoscopic mode for Google Cardboard type devices, like DODOcase.
-Follow your favorite creators, and gain followers yourself.
-Create saved collections by 'starring' your favorite videos.
-Share panoramas to Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
Ultra-fast, Ultra-colorful. Ultratext’s type-to-create interface is the fastest way to make a GIF message.
• Text messages are boring: Get creative. Send an ultratext.
• Crazy fast = crazy fun: Send an Ultratext GIF message in under five seconds!
• Bright colors: Ultratext automagically chooses sweet colors for your message! Psst… you can customize if you’re into that.
• Beautiful, minimal camera: Add a selfie! Share where you’re at or what your feeling.
Get it while it’s ultra-hot!
Coming soon: More sharing options!
Dependencies to be downloaded can be defined the Maven way (separate fields for groupId, artifactId and version) or in the Gradle format (something like my.app:api:1.0.0). Dynamic Gradle versions are not yet supported.
The entire dependency tree will be downloaded. Meaning we inspect the POM file of the dependency and start downloading dependencies of dependencies until the entire tree is fetched.
You can set up the name of the local repository and switch between remote repositories. If there's a public Maven repository that you would like to get listed just send me an email.
The local Maven repository is set up in a public directory on the root of your devices internal memory. Somewhere where every other application like AIDE can access it.
The application is extremely useful when developing parts of code on a tablet in AIDE.
The application had been designed and tested on a tablet, although phones should work as well.
WorkTime for Android is an application that targets on business people that want to keep track of their time.
Weather you are working on different projects for different clients or just one project for one company, WorkTime is the application that will track your time.
It's even more than just an application... It also includes a widget which makes registering time even faster as you can do it right from you Android Home-Screen.
The application provides an interface for managing the tasks, projects and time registrations. It also includes a reporting module to make enhanced reports right on your Android smartphone. You can generate reports based by filtering your time registrations by date (pre-defined date ranges or a custom date range) and by project and task. You can also define the layout of a report (grouped by start date or project) and order descending or ascending (on the start date or the project). And you can define how the totals in the report are calculated (hours-minutes-seconds, days-hours-minutes-seconds (with 24h/day) or days-hours-minutes-seconds (with 8h/day)).
All those custom generated reports can be shared in Excel or CSV format on generation time, which means one-by-one or after generating all your reports in batch mode (from the reporting criteria screen). The applications that can be used to share with are basically Google Docs, Gmail, Mail and any other app that supports sending/sharing a bunch of files.
Besides all those modules for managing your data we also provide you with an enhanced preferences module where you can easily define all your wishes on how the application needs to behave for you. It even includes a backup/restore feature!
At least Android 2.2 is required since version 1.1.4.
The application is open source and Apache 2.0 licensed. For all info about the project please visit the project-website http://code.google.com/p/worktime/.
There you can find:
* The latest release notes: http://code.google.com/p/worktime/wiki/ReleaseNotesAndroid
* The features for the upcoming versions: http://code.google.com/p/worktime/wiki/RoadMapAndroid
* Register a new issue: http://code.google.com/p/worktime/issues/entry
* Browse the source-code