To use the iWant TV app, just register or log-in if you already have an existing iWant TV account.
Watch the latest 3 episodes of ABS-CBN shows using your 3G connection.
SKY and ABS-CBNmobile subscribers can also watch premium content using ABS-CBNmobile, DSL or broadband Internet connection.
As the official online platform of The Filipino Channel (TFC), we are the largest, most complete and up-to-date source of free and premium videos from ABS-CBN Global. Through social and interactive features, we serve to bridge and nurture the relationships of Filipinos all around the world.
TFC.tv will allow you to:
- WATCH high quality TFC videos.
- SOCIALIZE with TFC users.
- GO DIGITAL with your TFC experience!
Download the new Vuze Torrent Downloader app today and access the media you want your way.
★ Simple torrent search and discovery
★ Manage torrent downloads
★ Control torrent download/upload speed
★ Straightforward interface
★ Works for Android phones and tablets
★ Wi-Fi only setting
★ Task completion alerts
★ Auto-start on device reboot
★ Ad-free experience
For a complete step-by-step guide read the Vuze Torrent Downloader guide:
Need help? Please visit our Vuze Torrent Downloader forum: http://forum.vuze.com/forum.jspa?forumID=128
Have a suggestion? Please contact Vuze by visiting http://vote.vuze.com/forums/231001
Looking for a remote control for your Vuze client( http://www.vuze.com ) on your desktop computer? Download Vuze Remote™ for Android: http://bit.ly/19wIrw0
* No speed limits on downloads/uploads
* Ability to select which files to download
* Ability to specify file/folder priorities
* RSS feed support with automatic downloading
* Magnet link support
* NAT-PMP, DHT, UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) support
* µTP (µTorrent Transport Protocol) , PeX (Peer Exchange) support
* Ability to download sequentially
* Ability to move files while downloading
* Supports torrents with large number of files
* Supports torrents with very big files (Note: 4GB is the limit for FAT32 formatted SD cards)
* Recognizes magnet links from the browser
* Encryption support, IP filtering support. Proxy Support for trackers and peers.
* Has option to download on WiFi only
* Ability to change theme (Light and Dark)
* Material design UI
* Tablet optimized UI
Many more features coming soon...
Note: Since Android KitKat (Android 4.4), Google has removed the ability for apps to write to external SD card. This is not a bug in Flud. You can only download in folder Android/data/com.delphicoder.flud/ on your external SD from KitKat onwards. Please note that that folder is deleted when Flud is uninstalled.
Help translate Flud in your language so others can enjoy it too! Join the translation project here:
We're happy to announce that the paid ad-free version of Flud is now available for download. Search for "Flud (Ad free)" in the Play Store.
You feedback is very important. Don't hesitate to drop us a mail if you find any bug or you would like to see a new feature in the next version.
If you are giving less than 5 stars, please leave a review telling us what you didn't like in the app.
Get MORE out of your Smart TV with this powerful and easy-to-use VideoBrowser app! VideoBrowser let's you watch Internet videos from your favorite Web Sites on your Samsung TV. All you have to do is, browse through your favorite websites and select your desired video. The video would immediately start to play on your Smart TV.
If you don't know what you want to watch? No problem …. Our VideoBrowser Home Screen presents you with a selection of interesting videos waiting to be watched by you!
Not only are you able to play these videos on your TV, you are also able to share what you are watching with your friends and family using Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or e-mail.
You are able to create a playlist of items to watch and add bookmarks for the Web sites and videos you like.
Easy-to-access settings let you clear your history and/or cookies (yes, we do value your privacy!).
Finally an app that let's you watch what you want whenever you want on your big screen.
• TABBED BROWSING - You can open multiple Web Pages / Sites for easy access.
• BROWSE while you WATCH - You can continue to browse for other content while watching a video on the TV.
• BOOKMARK SITES and VIDEOS - You can bookmark videos and Web Sites that you like for easy access at a later time.
• HOME SCREEN SELECTIONS - You don't need to wait to start watching interesting videos. A selection of interesting videos are waiting for you on our Home Screen.
• SHARE - You can share what you are watching with friends using Twitter, Facebook, and Google+. Not into Social? No problem … regular e-mail is also supported.
• PRIVACY - You can easily access the settings screen from where you can clear your history, cookies, favorites, and playlists.
• QUALITY - You can decide the video resolution that you prefer based on the speed of the network that you have.
• EASE-OF-USE - You can control the volume of your TV without having to lift a finger for that TV remote. Volume and player controls are displayed on your mobile device for easy control.
The app is FREE! However, after the first 5 videos, a countdown is shown before the video starts to play on TV. You can skip the countdown through an in-app purchase.
NEEDED TO GET STARTED
• Android phone or Tablet
• Wireless Network (both mobile device and Samsung Smart TV need to be on the same network).
• Android Version supported – Android Version 4.0 or later
• No Account is Needed.
• Samsung Smart TV (Compatible with Smart TVs from 2010 or later).
• Samsung Blu-ray players
Please visit our website at http://www.zappo.tv/device-support-lookup.html to check if your Samsung TV is supported by our app.
If you are not able to play videos from any website, please reach out to us at email@example.com
When contacting our support team, please provide the app name, your device name and Android OS version.
background play removed from this app due to Terms service of API .
Viral is an innovative video player that has many features .
For those of you who like to multi-task, it allows you to pop-out and float your videos above any other app, so you can watch a video and send text messages, emails or just browse the Internet. If your device is powerful enough, you can even view multiple floating videos!
You can also choose to visualize your videos in fullscreen mode or minimize the playing video to the notification tray so you can listen to the audio in the background – great for listening music or podcasts from YouTube while you're on the run!
This app has the following features to give you the best seamless and intuitive experience:
• Support ChromeCast from any stream video .
• Connect to your YouTube account (access to Watch Later, My Uploads, Playlists…)
• Resizable Pop-up player, which can also play local videos from your video gallery
• Multiple Pop-up player at same time.
• Minimize to notification bar and play in the background
• Change video resolutions from 144p up to 720p
• Tab sliding interface for easy navigation (change brightness and volume directly by swiping on the video)
• Highly customizable interface with lots of settings and options, and more…!
Before leaving a low rating, please consider contacting us (email below) with your feedback first. We appreciate your comments and suggestions, and we are willing to help resolve any issues you might have. We hope to make this app the ultimate mobile companion to your video viewing experience!
if u want help us to make this app perfect please join us in this group to become beta tester :
WorkTime for Android is an application that targets on business people that want to keep track of their time.
Weather you are working on different projects for different clients or just one project for one company, WorkTime is the application that will track your time.
It's even more than just an application... It also includes a widget which makes registering time even faster as you can do it right from you Android Home-Screen.
The application provides an interface for managing the tasks, projects and time registrations. It also includes a reporting module to make enhanced reports right on your Android smartphone. You can generate reports based by filtering your time registrations by date (pre-defined date ranges or a custom date range) and by project and task. You can also define the layout of a report (grouped by start date or project) and order descending or ascending (on the start date or the project). And you can define how the totals in the report are calculated (hours-minutes-seconds, days-hours-minutes-seconds (with 24h/day) or days-hours-minutes-seconds (with 8h/day)).
All those custom generated reports can be shared in Excel or CSV format on generation time, which means one-by-one or after generating all your reports in batch mode (from the reporting criteria screen). The applications that can be used to share with are basically Google Docs, Gmail, Mail and any other app that supports sending/sharing a bunch of files.
Besides all those modules for managing your data we also provide you with an enhanced preferences module where you can easily define all your wishes on how the application needs to behave for you. It even includes a backup/restore feature!
At least Android 2.2 is required since version 1.1.4.
The application is open source and Apache 2.0 licensed. For all info about the project please visit the project-website http://code.google.com/p/worktime/.
There you can find:
* The latest release notes: http://code.google.com/p/worktime/wiki/ReleaseNotesAndroid
* The features for the upcoming versions: http://code.google.com/p/worktime/wiki/RoadMapAndroid
* Register a new issue: http://code.google.com/p/worktime/issues/entry
* Browse the source-code
You can set a 'home' and 'work' station in the settings to get quick access upon opening the application to the first routes from 'Home to Work' and from 'Work to Home'. This makes you daily home-work traveling lots easier!
Station you often look for are automatically marked as favourite so you have quick access to your latest 5 stations.
Routes you often schedule can as well be saved as favourite route for quick access.
Dependencies to be downloaded can be defined the Maven way (separate fields for groupId, artifactId and version) or in the Gradle format (something like my.app:api:1.0.0). Dynamic Gradle versions are not yet supported.
The entire dependency tree will be downloaded. Meaning we inspect the POM file of the dependency and start downloading dependencies of dependencies until the entire tree is fetched.
You can set up the name of the local repository and switch between remote repositories. If there's a public Maven repository that you would like to get listed just send me an email.
The local Maven repository is set up in a public directory on the root of your devices internal memory. Somewhere where every other application like AIDE can access it.
The application is extremely useful when developing parts of code on a tablet in AIDE.
The application had been designed and tested on a tablet, although phones should work as well.