This application will take care of your work time registration. Save the times you have worked and check them in a nice looking summary. Filter your work times on start- and end date and see how many hours you have worked that period. Export them in a easy-printable HTML format!
Requires permission to access the SD card, which will be used by the export functionality.
Timesheet has no separate Pro version, buy Premium in Settings.
• Add, edit or remove past entries.
• Multitasking, parallel tasks active simultaneously.
• Breaks registered separate, paid or unpaid.
• Overtime calculation.
• Voice commands, control the app with the phone still in your pocket. Only English, German and Swedish. (Premium)
• Automated punch in/out using GPS position, WiFi network, QR code or NFC tag.
• Timeclock style lock and home screen widgets.
• Import customer phone calls as tasks.
• Import calendar events as tasks.
• Manual and automatic export of tasks to calendar.
• Use tags for work classification.
• Document with notes, photos and maps.
• Weekly calendar view with work history.
• Export IIF timesheets that can be imported into QuickBooks. (premium)
• Handle multiple jobs, clients.
• Choose clients from contacts.
• Base salary/income per hour.
• Per project hourly rates for overtime etc.
• Register date, note, quantity, unit and price.
• Predefined unit price list.
• Automatic mileage calculation using GPS with Google Earth™ (KML) map route/track export.
• Time and income/earnings from tasks, overtime and expenses.
• Overall or per project.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• Graphical chart with daily/weekly hours.
• Powerful time/payroll and expense report customization (layout) options.
• Save frequently used customization options as presets.
• Create PDFs, printable invoices and timesheets. Only latin chatsets. (premium)
• Itemized or aggregated (summary) reports.
• Sales tax (VAT/GST) or income tax.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• File formats: QuickBooks (IIF), Microsoft Excel (XLS), PDF, CSV, HTML and XML.
• Send as e-mail attachment or to FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Very flexible hourly rate options for overtime, off-hours, weekends, holidays, tagged, etc.
• Expense price list with import/export as CSV, XLS and XML.
• Manual and automatic backup to SD-card, FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Custom tags.
• Round times to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
• Show ongoing tasks as status bar notifications.
• Internationalization: currency, first day of week, distance (mile/km), paper & envelope size.
• Configurable interface: dialogs, editors, lists, duration format, etc.
• Google Earth™ (KML) map editor
• FTP client (extension)
• Excel spreadsheet viewer
• Image viewer
• Text editor
Read the documentation, also found in the app Help menu:
Available languages (thanks to)
• Brazilian Portuguese (Renan Esposte)
• German (Bernhard Gatzhammer)
We’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation:
For support or general discussion:
Report problems or feature requests using the issue tracker or visit:
Join the Beta:
Follow us on Google+:
Use time sheet (zeiterfassung) as a simple timeclock, work clock (punch clock, punch card, time card), timekeeper, worksheet, work schedule recorder or a complete solution for worktime tracking (time tracker), time keeping and time recording for payroll management.
• Fast, simple and straightforward way to track work hours
• Time saving features like automatic break deduction and pay period settings
• Choose between punching in and out or manually entering your shift hours
• Easy to update, delete or add past shifts
• Lots of customization options to suit your needs like 24h formatting, selecting when your week starts and a variety of ways to view your past shifts
• See how many hours you've worked and earned over a pay period, week, month or year
• Set your pay period to automatically calculate how many hours you worked and your wages for each paycheck
• Automatically have deductions and/or bonuses calculated for paychecks
• Optionally keep track of sales or tips (useful if you make commission or tips. useful for servers or sales people)
• Optionally keep track of work mileage, your mileage rate, and add totals to your paycheck
• Optionally keep track of work holiday pay days
• Set breaks to be automatically deducted from shifts over a given period of time. (ie. 30 minutes deducted after a 5 hour shift, 45 minutes deducted after an 8 hour shift), or enter breaks manually
• Keep track of overtime hours and wages for up to two overtimes
• Use widgets to punch in and out quickly, or as a shortcut to add a new shift. (tap on the punch in time to cancel it)
Get the full version to track multiple jobs, remove ads, export all data as a spreadsheet (.CSV), as well as backup and import all saved data as a database.
• Choose between a light and dark theme to suit your style
• Display times with am/pm times or with a 24h clock
• Display a currency symbol from over 100 countries
• Set a backup reminder to remind you to backup your database every week, two weeks, month or two months
• Set your pay period to be calculated by weeks, months, days or by half months (1st-15th, 16th-last)
• Keep track of sales, optionally add sales to your paycheck, or a percent of sales (ideal for servers of sales staff)
• Keep track of tips, optionally add tips to your paycheck
• Select what day your week starts on
• Option to automatically round shifts to 15m, 30m or 60m increments
• Display hours in decimal (7.5h) or hours:minutes (7h 30m) format
• Enter your hourly wage to have your wages calculated
• Have flat rate and/or percentage deductions automatically made to paycheck calculations to account for taxes, union fees or any other deductions
• Have flat rate and/or percentage bonuses automatically made to paycheck calculations to account for things like vacation pay
• Have breaks automatically deducted based on up to three break rules. For example, after a 3 hour shift deduct 15m, after a 6h shift deduct 30m and after an 8h shift deduct 1h
• Keep track of up to 2 overtimes, such as receive 1.5 times normal pay for a shift over 8h and 2 times normal pay for a shift over 12h. This could also be applied to pay periods, for example, 1.25 times normal pay for pay periods over 40h and 1.5 times normal pay for pay periods over 50h. All hours and pay rates are customizable.
• Choose to share Google analytics information
Internet Access and View Network State:
• Required for analytics and ads
Modify/Delete SD Card Contents:
• Required to save database and .CSV files to storage to export
Work Log can be used as a shift logger, shift log, shift calculator, tips calculator, tips log, tips recorder, sales calculator, sales log, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, work clock, work hours tracker, work tracker, work shifts, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, working hours time card, punch in punch out clock, shift hours, time recorder, shift logger, shift log, timesheet or work salary calculator
• Check in & out
• Task assignment
• Daily & detailed notes
• Overview of day, week, month
• Reports in Excel or HTML format
• Google Drive & Dropbox integration for reports, backup & restore
• Google Calendar Sync (one way only)
Highly configurable, many additional features:
• Date and time formats
• Hourly rates, paid overtime
• Calendar options (first day of week and month, bi-weekly reporting)
• Target time
• Widget to display running day total
• Status bar notification when checked in
• Tasker/Locale plugin support
• Public services for integration into other apps
• Light and dark theme
• Android Wear Smartwatch integration
• Check-In and Check-Out using NFC Tags
• Smallest tracking unit is one minute
Nominated: Mobile Award Austria 2012
- Create/Manage projects
- Assign tasks to projects
- Add Tags, Breaks, Expenses and Notes
- Export tasks to Excel (XLS, CSV)
- Automatic Backup / Restore
- Dropbox embedded
Assign a specific Wi-Fi to a project. Once your phone connects/disconnects to this Access-point, the timer will start/stop the tracking.
Please give me some Feedback or if you have questions email me. If you like Timesheet buy me a beer! Thank you! (I cant answer your comments -> email me)
Google+ Page: https://plus.google.com/102857023347161265137
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Timesheet/152739818174898
Available Languages (17)
Chinese (zh), Croatian (hr), Czech (cs), Danish (da), Dutch (nl), English (en), Finnish (fi), French (fr), German (de), Icelandic (is), Italien (it), Polish (pl), Portuguese (pt), Russian (ru), Slovene (sl), Spanish (es), Swedish (sv)
Thanks to Petr Kincl (cs), Arkadiusz Gutkowski (pl), Ricardo G. (pt), Jonathan B. (es), Emile Dingemans (nl), Ganlik (da), Sandi (sl), Luca Pedrazzi (it), Yan Facai (zh), Ivica Gelemanović (hr) and Roger v.C. (sv) for the translations!
- ACCESS WIFI STATE: Automatic Tracking
- ACCESS NETWORK STATE: Automatic Tracking
- ACCESS FINE LOCATION: Office and Working location
- RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED: Only for Timer Notifications
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Backup
- INTERNET: Dropbox Backup
Tags: Working time, Timetracker, Projects, Tasks, Notes, Recording, Export, Excel, Backup, Breaks, Tags, pause, Dropbox.
Features (very partial list):
* Overtime support
* Multiple jobs support
* Calendar update [Job Setting] add records to the calendar (it's recommended to open a separate calendar for 'My Work Clock'). ONE WAY-SYNC ONLY.
* Punch in/out directly from the widget
* Quick day, week & month information
* Simple reports
* Send to mail as CSV
* Add/remove/edit records
* Multiple overtime and report periods: daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and more.
* If the widget stops updating: make sure the application appears in your task killer 'white list'.
* No move-to-SD option: widgets do not work when an app is on the SD. We got many error reports from users so we disabled this option.
Required permissions reasoning:
*. READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
*. ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
== Required for Google calendar sync
*. MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
== Required to save CSV before sending by e-mail backup.
*. FULL INTERNET ACCESS & VIEW NETWORK STATE
== Required for bug report, analytics & ads.
Then Working Timer is here for You. This simple and clear tool makes your life easier. Suitable for employees and freelancers as well. We are developing the application with care about your needs but with an emphasis on simplicity.
- Simple Table of worked hours
- Up to 5 profiles
- Overtime overview
- Notes for any day
- Unpaid leave
- Number of work days of month
- Number of work hours of month
- Earned money
- Bulk insert of data
- Backup of data
- Updates as soon as possible
Keeps track of your work time
Track work for all of your customers, projects and tasks in one beautifully designed app. Switch effortlessly between projects as your workday progresses.
Supports you when you forgot
Jiffy makes it easy to modify and edit entries. Our innovative smart suggestions help you set the start and stop times accurately.
Presents your time in a gorgeous summary
Simple yet powerful reports of the time you have logged, grouped by customer, project or task. View reports by Year, Month, Week day or even custom time range. Export your time sheet for use in other applications.
Close at hand
Access your projects easily from your lock or home screen with the widget. See tracking in progress through interactive notification.
No account required
You don’t need to create yet another account to use Jiffy. Just download it and get started right away
“Your time is valuable, so don’t waste it. This app tracks how long you spend on certain tasks
and displays it in a clean, pie-chart stylee.” - T3.com, Best Android apps 2013
“Jiffy does a great job of making it easy to plan out your days and weeks in a way that couldn’t be
easier to keep track of.” - Businessinsider.com, The 12 Best-Looking Apps On Android
Unlimited History & Projects - Unlocks the limitation of max 3 projects and 3 weeks of history
Unlimited JiffyTags - Unlocks the limitation of max 3 connected tags (NFC)
To learn more about Jiffy’s permission usage, see http://www.jiffy.nu/permissions
Join us at https://plus.google.com/communities/113117469076376701846 to participate in discussions about support or new features.
Logging time and creating time sheets has never been easier. Try Jiffy now, it is free to try and does not require a user account.
Awarded first place in 'Best of Swiss apps, Productivity'
This app is designed for people having a flexible start time and end time at their work place. With work time tracker, you have control over your time, it gives an indication on the amount of time left or surplus on a particular day and also the expected time for you to go home.
In the settings, you can customise your work days and the normal working time duration.
★ Record daily start time and end time (start and stop)
★ Manual input for times
★ Working days configurable
★ Daily work time configurable
★ Show previous working if current day is not a working day
★ Show expected end time
★ Weekly summary
★ Monthly summary
Please send any suggestion or feature request at the following email email@example.com or let us know in comments
No more worrying about your paycheck might be wrong.
Some features :
• Six different salaries types (including tips/daily/month global..)
• Supporting multiple works
• Take into account overtime/night hours/Sundays/holidays
• 2 languages (English and Hebrew)
• Nice friendly interface
• Detailed statistics including graphs
• Predefined shifts
• Daily additions and deductions
• Data backup and restore
• Export your data into printable file
and many more!
WorkTrack uses Google Analytics to anonymously track and report user activity inside the app.
WorkTrack is totally free (ads version)
The application is also available for Android Wear devices (watch).
At Work is a simple and appealing application that is designed to simplify your working life.
Just one click to record your entry or exit from your work, thus helping you to keep track of the hours you engage in day-to-day.
You can easily figure out how many hours you worked during a day, a week or a month. Reports can be customized, letting you know exactly all the details of your working life.
Some settings can be set via the standard working hours every day, so you can accurately calculate overtime, whatever your working hours. Other useful settings allow you to decide whether or not to calculate overtime and if round schedules.
The application also allows you to enter notes, record special events or events of interest.
A notification system (can be disabled) alerts you when you have finished your standard hours per day and reminds you when you are at work.
☆ Event Entry / Exit
☆ List of events of the month
☆ Calendar of Events of the month and week
☆ Detail of the day
☆ Copy / Delete / Edit events
☆ Export configurable data
☆ Notification of start / end work
☆ Backup / Restore Data
Follow us on:
♥ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/MiNi.Group.Dev
♥ Twitter https://twitter.com/ #! / MiNi_Group
♥ Google Plus https://plus.google.com/u/0/113343151666726753764/posts
Creative Commons license:
Man by Matt Brooks, clock by Luis Prado and receipt by Benni from The Noun Project
The Android for Work app provides the ultimate solution to get work done on your Android device and separates your work and personal data. With your IT administrator's support, the Android for Work app isolates and encrypts work data, including productivity, third-party, and internally developed applications. Use the Android for Work app to access all the business tools you need to get your job done.
With full policy enforcement, control over app distribution, and remote wiping of all business data, IT admins can manage the Android for Work app through partner management solutions.
Learn more about Android for Work: https://www.google.com/work/android/
Designed with personal use in mind, this app lets you handle the daily grind easily: clock in when you first come into work, temporarily clock out for when you go to lunch, clock back in, and then clock out at the end of the day. Export your time punches to your SD card (or local storage) for quick, end of period time reporting.
• Custom made graphing software to beautifully display the week's time punches.
• Uses the newest Android Holo Theme and features an intuitive and minimalistic user interface.
• Ability to export time punches to CSV file format.
• Enable notifications in the settings menu and the app will remind you when you're still clocked in or temporarily clocked out.
• Easily manage your time punches using the new grouping algorithm.
• Add custom time punches for when you forget or for when corrections are necessary.
Unlike other time recording apps that use obtrusive or questionable permissions, this app uses the least amount of permissions possible:
• READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save exported files to the SD card or local storage.
• Job income calculation.
• More exporting formats.
• Manage Time Punches filtering.
• Possible Google Calendar integration (auto clock in/out).
Questions / Concerns / Problems
• Contact me through my website: http://www.zachrohde.com/contact
Главные свойства нашего приложения:
-удобный и быстрый способ осуществления поиска
-приятный и интуитивно понятный интерфейс
-фильтр вакансий по категориям, городам или ключевому слову, позволят сократить Ваше время на поиски
-возможность добавить понравившеюся вакансию в закладки
-быстрая загрузка страниц и экономия трафика
-после детального прочтения какого-либо объявления можно вернуться не в начало списка, а к месту от куда осуществился переход
-возможность просматривать новости и статьи сайта
Take care of business simply, elegantly and securely with Good Work. Stay on top of your business email, schedule and join meetings, and manage your contacts with an easy to use, all-in-one app.
Good Work delivers a personalized business experience. See your colleagues’ photos in your email. View online availability to chat everywhere you work - in email, a calendar event and on their contact card – a capability unique to Good. Quickly navigate among your business apps using Launcher. Switch easily between composing an email, adding a contact, or scheduling a calendar event with quick action buttons. And always know that your personal privacy is protected without intrusive geo-location capabilities.
Simple app navigation:
* Launcher: Simplify multi-tasking and app navigation with easy switching between your email, calendar, contacts, app settings and other Good apps.
* Quick actions: Work smarter with quick action buttons to compose an email, schedule a meeting or add a contact.
* Email: Manage your inbox on the go! Check and respond to email, securely view multiple-format attachments (.pdf, .doc, .ppt, .xls, etc.), move messages to a folder, and take and attach photos.
* Calendar: Stay in touch with your colleagues, customers and partners wherever you are. Join meetings or schedule new ones. Even send a quick reply message if you are running late.
* Contacts: See all of your Outlook contacts, personal and work. Add additional information to the contact card or get the caller ID by sync’ing the contacts to the device.
Personalize your experience:
* Directory Photos: Your inbox, calendar and contacts now displays photos from your global address list so you can now enjoy more effective social interactions
* People centric collaboration: Choose the best way to reach your colleagues based on their online availability status. Initiate a call, an email, an IM or an SMS from within the app them based on their availability.
* VIP notifications: Never miss an important message. Set VIP status for key contacts to be notified via custom alerts when they send you an email.
What’s new in Version 1.1.0
- Bug fixes
What’s New in Version 0.9.4
- Easily join meetings with conference dialer integration in calendar events
- Choose/take photos for email attachments
- VIP email notifications
- Bug fixes
What's New in Version 0.9.3
- VIP email notifications
- Calendar enhancements
- Quick actions
- Good Access integration
- Bug fixes
What's the difference between Free and Pro:
• Free version shows advertisement and has Calendar Sync locked initially. Other than that, the apps are identical.
• Starting with version 6.01, Free version offers in-app purchases to hide ads for 12 months, and to unlock Calendar Sync permanently.
Migration to Pro:
• Migration from Free to Pro is very easy: install and open Pro - the app will prompt for import of data and settings from the Free version.
• Usage of Free and Pro version in parallel is supported but may lead to confusion. Consider uninstalling Free a few days after going Pro.
A free account on MyEpisodes.com is required!
Upcoming shows grouped by date
PS: The 200 shows limit is a restriction by MyEpisodes.com
Dependencies to be downloaded can be defined the Maven way (separate fields for groupId, artifactId and version) or in the Gradle format (something like my.app:api:1.0.0). Dynamic Gradle versions are not yet supported.
The entire dependency tree will be downloaded. Meaning we inspect the POM file of the dependency and start downloading dependencies of dependencies until the entire tree is fetched.
You can set up the name of the local repository and switch between remote repositories. If there's a public Maven repository that you would like to get listed just send me an email.
The local Maven repository is set up in a public directory on the root of your devices internal memory. Somewhere where every other application like AIDE can access it.
The application is extremely useful when developing parts of code on a tablet in AIDE.
The application had been designed and tested on a tablet, although phones should work as well.