The app is currently under construction and as far as the time allows new features will be added continuously.
Currently implemented features:
1. show the map near you location in topographic rendering (OSM - OpenTopo)
2. load peaks from OSM data and show it on the map
3. store the peak data locally for off-line use
4. search for location by name
5. rotate map by azimuth i.e. orientation to be able to locate the peak in front of you
6. show peaks as a list with links to Wikipedia and wheelchair access if available
7. search for names in the list
8. sort the list by name or elevation and filter for all or peaks only showed on the map
9. start google navigation to selected peak
Have fun using it and please give me any kind of feedback or proposals for further features you miss.