This is the only guide you need for your trip to the Eurovision Song Contest.
Every year the Eurovision Travel Team goes to the host city in advance to seek out the best attractions, restaurants and bars. Every attraction we list is handpicked and has been reviewed by our team. This ensures you won't be disappointed and help you make the most of your stay during Eurovision week.
You can now get your attraction and tour tickets on our app!
Updated every year, this app is full of information and practical advice for travellers to the Eurovision Song Contest.
This app will help enhance your trip and experience.
Included in this app:
* Eurovision - Overview of this years Eurovision Song Contest
* Hosting venue - Information on this years venue and how to get to it
* Airport transfers - Simple guide to get from the airport to the city
* Attractions - Hand picked attractions including personal reviews
* Museum - The best museums chosen by our team
* Eating out - Visit the best restaurants in town
* Shopping - Find the best shopping hot spots
* Nightlife - Our list of the best bars and clubs
* LGBT - Find the gay scene
* Tickets - Get your tickets and tours through our app
* Public transport guides - Easy guides to using public transport
* Maps - Offline public transport and city maps
* Travel tips and information - Stay safe advice