One of the first KYC/AML regulatory compliant blockchain applications made for financial services.
Everex Wallet is a blockchain and smart contract powered application that allows financial institutions, individuals and corporates to make cross-border money transfers, currency exchange, and direct payments globally - in a few seconds and at a lower cost per transaction. Everex Wallet is built on Ethereum blockchain and designed to support multi-currency issued stable coins and digital assets. All transactions are recorded and publicly verifiable with an in-house viewer, Ethplorer.io (http://ethplorer.io/) or any other independent Ethereum block explorer. Everex Wallet does not only offer faster settlement time over traditional payment systems, but also provides convenient fiat-to-crypto gateway in different national and cryptocurrencies.
Everex Wallet is a leading blockchain-based application that supports global financial inclusion in providing access to the global financial system for the billions of underserved population globally. Everex application is currently available in selected countries in South East Asia, with pending addition of European, Middle East and other markets. Users from currently unsupported countries can download the app and subscribe to our newsletter to be notified about the latest availabilities.
With Everex Wallet, users will be able to:
• Send money in different currencies or digital assets to anyone in the world, with or without a bank account;
• Make direct online payments for goods, services, or other purchases is available in the wallet currencies;
• Save on currency exchange fees and settlement time for individuals and corporate clients.
Recent updates include
* Server structure & deployment process reorganized;
* Frameworks, packages, and toolkits upgraded;
* Refactoring for multiple services;
* KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) regulatory requirements implemented per Thailand's and Myanmar's compliance standards;
* Regulatory compliant upgrades to restrictions and limit systems;
* Fees and commission system structure upgraded to meet new business requirements;
* User-sensitive data and security key storage system rewritten;
* Recording of regulatory reporting ledgers started;
* Integrated new real-time Ethplorer blockchain scanning structure;
* Currency rates system upgraded and provider changed;
* Implemented dynamic GAS price calculations to ensure optimized mining with protection from high gas price fluctuations. Now all transactions are mined as fast as possible with optimal rates;
* Multiple fixes and improvements.