Everex Cash is a digital asset wallet application developed by Everex. It uses DLT (Distributed Ledger Technology) and smart contract powered features to manage DLT tokens, including regulatory approved stablecoins and digital assets. With the recent wallet upgrade, the application now supports multiple currencies, with the first one listed is Thai Baht stable token, THBEX, and Everex's native utility token EVX. New tokens and payment gateways will be added gradually based on regulatory approvals and additional of a new geographical market.
With this update, Everex introduces payment solutions designed to solve financial inclusion and global settlement problems. As our user base mostly is accustomed to mainstream financial services, the Everex wallet is better applied to cross-border money transfers, domestic payments and digital assets trading. Moderate size amounts of dealings are targets of the application, and the key to attracting a large user base. Intelligent architecture makes private keys management intuitive and convenient for the end users and does not require sophisticated knowledge of crypto security. For example, Basic Security Level allows users to operate without worrying of private key safekeeping, by using simple PIN code instead. Although such simplicity comes with limitations. The Basic level is limited to $1000 worth of combined worth of assets in market price and balance equivalents. The maximum total balance allowed to be kept in the wallet with the highest security level is limited to the equivalent of $20,000 in stablecoins and digital assets.
Everex wallet transaction reporting engine is built on a top of in-house made DLT monitoring and analytical tool Ethplorer.io. However, each transaction can also be viewed and confirmed on any other independent Ethereum blockchain explorer app.
With Everex Wallet, users will be able to:
* Obtain digital fiat currency stablecoins and asset tokens in exchange for fiat deposits in multiple currencies;
* Send money and make payments in different currencies and digital assets to anyone or yourself with or without a bank account in Thailand, Myanmar, US, Europe (new!);
* Withdraw in a different fiat currency either via ATM* (coming soon), cash pickup**, or via bank account.
* Currently offered in Thailand
** Currently offered in Myanmar.
* Added deposit and withdrawal for European Union (SEPA);
* Added withdrawal with US bank (ACH);
* Added deposit with Paypal for US;
* Support for multi-assets that passed a regulatory audit, to ensure their broader availability;
* Rate changes now shows in user currency;
* Contacts form updated; Fast adding contact from send form;
* Counter of notifications on favicon for web version;
* Improvements for SMS sending delivery;
* Other improvements and optimizations;