Everex Cash is a digital wallet for regulatory approved stablecoins and digital assets.
Now it supports multiple digital assets, including ERC20 stable tokens:
THBEX — Thai Baht stable token issued by Krung Thai Bank,
DAI — USD stable token issued by MakerDao,
EVX — Everex's native utility token.
Supported countries for deposit and withdrawals are US (NJ state for now, NY and CA are coming), Europe, Thailand, Myanmar. Free cardless ATM withdrawal to Thai Baht is available in Thailand now.
New tokens and payment gateways will be added gradually based on regulatory approvals and additions of new geographical markets.
Intelligent wallet architecture makes private keys management intuitive and convenient for the end-user and does not require sophisticated knowledge of crypto security. For example, Basic Security Level allows users to operate without worrying of private key safekeeping, by using simple PIN code instead. However, such simplicity comes with limitations. Basic level is limited to $1000 worth in equivalent for total combined assets valued at market price. The maximum total balance allowed to be kept in the wallet with the highest security level is limited to the equivalent of $20,000 in stablecoins and digital assets. Ability to store and operate with larger volumes will be introduced with hardware key storage support.
Each transaction and balance can be viewed and confirmed on any Ethereum blockchain explorers such as Ethplorer or Etherscan
With Everex Wallet, users will be able to:
* Obtain digital fiat-pegged currency stablecoins and asset tokens in exchange for fiat deposits in multiple currencies;
* Send money and make payments in different currencies and digital assets to anyone or yourself with or without a bank account in Asia (Thailand, Myanmar), US (NJ), European Union (new!);
* Withdraw in a different fiat currency either via ATM*, cash pickup**, or to bank account.
* Currently offered in Thailand
** Currently offered in Myanmar.
* Added stable token DAI (USD based, issued by MakerDAO) ;
* Changed SMS provider for better delivery;
* Updated PUSH sending engine for better delivery;
* Added cardless ATM withdrawal for Thailand;
* Added deposit and withdrawal option for European Union (SEPA);
* Added deposit and withdrawal option for US bank (ACH);
* Support for multi-assets that passed a regulatory audit, to ensure their broader availability;
* Rates change is now shown in user selected currency;
* Other improvements and optimizations.