Bowl! Drill! Score! Stat!, or BDSS!, is a premier bowling score keeper and game tracking app. BDSS! comes complete with everything you’d expect of a typical bowling score keeping app, but also includes a wide variety of advanced features for the serious bowler, youth leader or college coach.
* Robust game and pin fall tracking for league, tournament, open and drill bowling.
* Supports both frame-by-frame game entry, or Quick Score Entry (QSE) for simply entering final game score.
* Provides game tracking for Regular and Baker bowling formats, commonly used in collegiate tournaments and youth travel leagues.
* Detailed metrics that can be viewed at many levels including game, series, league level, tournament level, open bowl level and even all-bowling level.
* Detailed individual person statistics for Baker format games.
* Full game and frame edit capabilities.
* Easily retrieve past games for view or edit.
* View real-time metrics as games are being captured.
* Capture game attributes such as oil pattern, bowl date, lane numbers, etc.
* Capture frame and ball level attributes such as ball used, ball speed, target boards, etc.
* Two score input modes available. Use the Number Selector to input simple pin counts, or use the Pin Selector to capture exact pin leaves.
* Ability to track notes at the frame and game level.
* Share a single game, series or ALL report results on Facebook, text message, email, etc.
* Full backup and restore features. Easily backup to cloud based services such as Google Drive or Drobox.
* A built-in bowling ball speed calculator.
* Help information on virtually all forms.
* Supports for multiple concurrent bowlers.
Robust search, report and query capabilities:
* Search/report on over 20 game and frame criteria to create highly dynamic and complex search queries.
* Execute multiple reports for multiple bowlers simultaneously for comparative reporting.
* Game level attributes such as date bowled, time start and end, bowling lanes numbers, starting lane number, lane pattern, game number and even find games with notes.
* Frame level attributes such as ball used, ball speed, standing board on approach, lane target boards, actual board hit, breaking point board, whether a wristband was used, frame number, or even find frames with notes.
* Combine frame and/or game attributes with others such as pin count left, pins knocked down, was a spare made, was a strike made, did a foul occur, was a split left.
* Combine all attributes with AND and OR logic to find specifically what you are looking for.
* Comes complete with 7 pre-designed reports including Game Metrics, Basic Frame Metrics, Detailed Frame Metrics, Pin Leave Conversions, Game Scores, Series Detail and Find Frames.
* Build dynamic queries against all reports.
* All frame-level reports can be executed on Baker format games, giving individual frame statistics per bowler.
* Easily setup a new type of drill.
* Drills can be pin-based (i.e. 7 pin, 10 pin, etc.) or target based (i.e. 10 board out to 15th board)
* Combine pin based drill and target based drills.
* Create drills where ball 1 is different than ball 2 (i.e. 7 pin on ball 1, 10 pin on ball 2).
* Easily track HITS and MISSES when executing drills.
* Filter, search and group on prior drill bowl sessions for easy retrieval using criteria such as drill type, bowling center and bowler name.
* View drill metrics and graph progress and trends over time. Filter drill metrics using a variety of attributes.