Try the 15-day free trial of BDSS! at
Premier Bowling Score Keeper (aka, Bowl! Drill! Score! Stat!, or BDSS!), is a preeminent bowling score keeper and game tracking and reporting app. BDSS! comes complete with everything you’d expect of a typical bowling score keeping app, but also includes a wide variety of advanced features for the serious bowler, youth leader or college coach.
BDSS! is guaranteed to exceed your expectations and comes complete with
• ZERO advertisements
• Unlimited history
• Unlimited leagues, tournament, open bowls and drills
• Full Functionality
• Game and pin fall tracking for league, tournament, open and drill bowling.
• Frame-by-frame game entry, or “Quick Score Entry (QSE)” for simply entering final game score.
• Superior ad-hoc reporting providing unlimited dynamic query capabilities.
• Detailed metrics that can be viewed at any time (even as games are being captured) for all types of bowling.
• View week-by-week running league average.
• Automatically calculates league handicap.
• Supports Baker bowling format, commonly used in collegiate tournaments and youth travel leagues. View statistics for Baker individual bowler or Baker team as a whole.
• Track, convert and report on games and averages on different “shot types”, including Standard, Challenge and Sport. Uses USBC conversion charts.
• Track notes for each sessions, game or frame bowled.
• Easily retrieve past games for view or edit.
• Capture and filter reports on game and frame attributes such as bowling center, oil pattern, bowl date, lane numbers, ball used, ball speed, target boards, etc.
• Score frames using pin counts totals, or exact pin leaves.
• Complete “sharing” capabilities
• Full backup and restore features. Backup to cloud-based services such as Google Drive or Drobox.
• A built-in bowling ball speed calculator.
• Help information on virtually all forms.
Robust report and query capabilities
• Build rules on over 30 game and frame criteria to create highly dynamic and complex search queries.
• Execute multiple reports for multiple bowlers simultaneously for comparative reporting.
• Game level attributes such as date bowled, time start and end, bowling lanes numbers, starting lane number, lane pattern, shot type, game number and even find games with notes.
• Frame level attributes such as ball used, ball speed, standing board on approach, lane target boards, actual board hit, breaking point board, whether a wristband was used, frame number, or even find frames with notes.
• Combine frame and/or game attributes with others such as pin count left, pins knocked down, was a spare made, was a strike made, did a foul occur, was a split left.
• Combine all attributes with AND and OR logic to find specifically what you are looking for.
• Comes complete with 8 pre-defined reports including Game Metrics, Basic Frame Metrics, Detailed Frame Metrics, Pin Leave Conversions, Game Scores, Series Detail, Find Frames and Blended Averages.
• All frame-level reports can be executed on Baker format games, giving individual frame statistics per bowler.
• Easily setup custom, pin-based (i.e. 7 pin, 10 pin, etc.) or target-based (i.e. 10 board out to 15th board) drills.
• Combine pin-based drill and target-based drills.
• Create drills where ball 1 is different than ball 2 (i.e. 7 pin on ball 1, 10 pin on ball 2).
• Track and report on HITS and MISSES when executing drills.
• View drill metrics and graph progress and trends over time. Filter drill metrics using a variety of attributes