- Overclock 150%.
- More safe and more cheap than another app
- Need more time operation
- Effect of each device depending on the chip
Warning： Do not force close or delete app between install and 30 minutes ,It is writing into system .
We have appoozle support
Related words: CPU, battery , power , system ，GPU ，control , overclock
Client review (After translation) :
Compare the 30 kinds of the best accelerator, five stars. My quad-core 1.2Ghz phone after this software installed faster than 1.4Ghz fast, cheap and bowl, there is no risk of Brush Root
XT good use. Xperia TX new machines do not feel anything, but the more programs installed faster and slower to attend a lecture, then start overclocking feeling to come, very smooth.
************** Launch Promotion ****************
The pioneering Android overclocking utility “Afterburner APP” was co-developed by MSI and well-known software programmer "Nick Connors". The new Afterburner utility allows the Android-based smartphones and tablets to adjust or monitor Afterburner settings on PC over a Wi-Fi connection. In addition to monitoring the temperature, voltage and fan speed, the utility can also be used for overclocking and overvoltaging!
Quick installation guide:
Before you want to test MSI Afterburner APP on Android Phone/tablet, you will need:
1. A windows xp sp3 (with .NET 2)/vista/7 system with a discrete graphics card and is able to connect to internet/intranet.
2. An android cellphone or tablet has wifi function. (the O/S should be higher v2.1)
3. The system and cellphone or tablet can connect to each other over internet or intranet.
“RemoteServer” is a utility which should be placed in the system. Just make sure all files are under in the same folder.
“MSIAfterburner.apk” is an app which should be installed in Android cellphone or tablet.
Make sure the system has installed the afterburner 2.1.0 or above version, and it has to be started so RemoteServer can read the H/W status through it.
How to work - Step by step:
1. Put the folder for RemoteServer on desktop for easy access
2. Run Afterburner (2.1.0 or above version)
3. Run "MSIAfterburnerRemoteServer.exe" to open up the RemoteServer
4. Verify that the remoteServer is running in background
5. Run Afterburner APP on Android cellphone or tablet
6. Enter the system IP (you can find ip over RemoteServer) into the IP settings of Afterburner APP to make a connection of Afterburner APP and Remote Server.
7. If the monitoring and OC funtions work properly, now it's time to enjoy it!
BTW, each clock/voltage/fan adjustment over afterburner app, you will have to press "apply"!
RemoteServer can be download from here: http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/images/MSIAfterburnerAPP_Android_10.rar
MSIAfterburner.apk can be download from here: http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/images/MSIAfterburner.apk
Official Website of MSI Afterburner: http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/
Official discussion forum of MSI Afterburner: http://forums.guru3d.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55
Test the graphic processing performance of your mobile device with this intense GPU test. With this free GPU benchmarking app you can see how well your phone or tablet performs. What fps can you reach? Compare with other devices to see which one performs better.
More functions will be added soon!
Created with the Unity Game Engine
Graphics by Manufactura K4
Got any problems or questions? Feel free to contact me!
Tweak nearly every parameter for your kernel on the fly with a nice to use user interface.
Your favorite settings is only 5 clicks away, so don't wait. With its very simple design, Aero
Control is very intuitive and after all, its completely free. No ads or any in-app purchase required.
Aero Control needs root as well as busybox installed!
If you don't have any SuperUser App installed, please install SuperSu.
It has 100% compatibility for the Motorola Defy(+) and also support for the Nexus 4 and
Nexus 7 (2012) as well. Other devices might work as well but not with all features enabled.
Its opensource as well: https://github.com/Blechd0se/android_packages_apps_AeroControl
-- Especially designed for mobile devices
-- Reflect real gaming performance to smart phones/tablets
-- Test target smart devices with different benchmarking measures and game scenes
AnTuTu 3DRating Benchmark is a professional GPU performance benchmarking app, and helps users know deeper to smart phones/tablets in real gaming performance.
-- Support OpenGL ES 2.0
-- Reflect real 3D operation performance
-- Execute different scenes to measure device in real gaming performance
-- Higher benchmarking score means higher 3D gaming performance
AnTuTu 3DRating Benchmark focuses on the solution of benchmarking 3D real gaming performance to smart phones/tables, so every users can figure out which kind of games can be played on their own devices.
Help your friends to find out the best gaming device they want:
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/antutulabs
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/antutulabs
- SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
- System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
- Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
- Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
- INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose "Send Debug Infos" to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting
You can visit the FAQ at that address : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq
* FAQ at http://timos.me/tm/faq
* Set on boot, settings lost, frequencies don't stick, MIUI ROM problem,... read FAQ above
* We do not reply to Play Store rating as it only allow rather short message and no record for conversation, please email us for support
* Help us translate the app: http://timos.me/tm/translate
This app requires:
- ROOT and working busybox installation
These devices are officially supported
- GALAXY NEXUS (toro, maguro, toroplus)
- Nexus 7 (grouper) and Nexus 7 3G (tipalia)
- Nexus 7 2013 (flo)
- Nexus 4 (mako)
- Nexus 5 (hammerhead, preliminary support)
- Sony Xperia Z (yuga) and ZL (odin)
- LG Optimus G
- Galaxy SIII with Exynos SOC
- HTC Incredible S (vivo: preliminary support)
- Nexus 10 (preliminary support)
- HTC One X International (endeavoru; preliminary support)
- HTC One M7U and M7UL
- Galaxy SIII with Qualcomm SOC (preliminary support)
Coming to more devices in the future.
Trickster MOD app is a tweaking tool to change various settings included in your kernel and other mods to your phone.
* Trickster MOD has abilities to do the following *
- ADB over WLAN
- Set I/O scheduler, read ahead buffer, CPU scaling governor, min and max CPU speed
- CPU Statistics
- Set Device hostname
- Apply Grace Period (was Bootloop Preventer)
- Frequency Lock
* Donate key will get you following features *
- I/O scheduler advanced control
- Color profile for device with color settings
- CPU Frequency profile
- Voltage profile for some settings
- Sound control for faux's patches
- Advanced gamma control for N4 with faux's patch
- Touch Filter Control for N4 with supported kernels
- Bootloader lock/unlock without fastboot and data wipe for some devices
- Kernel backup/restore on some supported devices
- Launcher shortcuts to some app operations
* Following features depend on kernel support *
- Color for Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 4, contrast and gamma tweaks for Galaxy Nexus
- Generic hotplug
- CPU Temp limit
- Minimal SmartReflex voltage of Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Nominal SmartReflex voltage for Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Regulator voltages
- GLaDOS live OC of Core, GPU and MPU
- WIFI mode for screen off (power saving or full speed)
- Vibrator strength
- Headset volume boost
- High performance sound
- Force fast charge
- Battery live extender
- Touch wake and touch wake duration
- fsync control
- Sweep 2 wake
- And more...
This is provided with NO GUARANTY whatsoever. Use your common sense.
Overclock can be harm to your hardware.
Use at your own risk.
Please read this description before installing.
This is a very sensitive program in regard to hardware and kernel. Not a common android app! So you have to check WHAT DEVICES are available.
Fully customed roms are suited own dev's taste.
It breaks the stock hardware driver rules, so this won't work on CM, MIUI, AOxP if they don't use the stock kernel.
Please try to understand what overclocking is before blaming me around here.... PLEASE!!!!
DO RESPECT EACH OTHER PLEASE.
Google app devs can't contact you via Play Store comments. If you have somthing to tell me or ask me, Please send me an email.
Galaxy S III, Galaxy Note II and Galaxy Note 10.1 with JellyBean are available now!
Check available models and use free version first before you buy.
What is this?
This is for family of Galaxy Note II(Exynos4412), Galaxy Note 10.1(Exynos4412), Galaxy S III(Exynos4412), Galaxy Note(Exynos4210), Galaxy Note LTE(MSM8660), Galaxy S II(Exynos4210), Galaxy S II LTE(MSM8660), Galaxy S(Hummingbird), Galaxy Player(Hummingbird), Galaxy Tab(7.0)(Hummingbird), Galaxy Tab 7.0+(Exynos4210) and Galaxy Tab 7.7(Exynos4210) devices.
You can set maximum CPU frequency of your device on available models EASILY.
This works with STOCK kernel, STOCK rom, many custom kernels and roms. (Not available on CM, MIUI and AOxP) You just need to do rooting.
Galaxy S III(Exynos4412) - Android 2.3/4.0/4.1
Galaxy S II(Exynos4210) - Android 2.3 / 4.0
Galaxy S II LTE(MSM8660) - Android 2.3 / 4.0
Galaxy Note(Exynos4210) - Android 2.3 / 4.0
Galaxy Note LTE(MSM8660) - Android 2.3 / 4.0
Galaxy Note II(Exynos4412) - Android 4.1
Galaxy Note 10.1(Exynos4412) - Android 4.1
Galaxy S(Hummingbird) - Android 2.2 / 2.3
Galaxy Player(Hummingbird) - Android 2.2 / 2.3
Galaxy Tab(7.0)(Hummingbird) - Android 2.3
Galaxy Tab 7.0+(Exynos4210) - Android 3.2
Galaxy Tab 7.7(Exynos4210) - Android 3.2
See details about available models at here.
Features on Ultimate
- profiles are stored in /sdcard/tegrak/overclock/*.oc
*Lock GPU clock to 267MHz (Galaxy S II/Galaxy Note/Galaxy Tab 7.0+)
*Set customized GPU clock. (Galaxy S II/Galaxy Note/Galaxy Tab 7.0+)
*Set customized GPU voltage. (Galaxy S II/Galaxy Note/Galaxy Tab 7.0+)
*Set scaling governor and min/max frequency.
*2x1 and 3x1 home screen widgets
*Set customized frequency (1.0 ~ 2.0 GHz)
*Set customized voltage (750 ~ 1400 mV, OV or UV available)
*Available set last settings on boot automatically.
- Stability checking background service is turned on about 5 minutes every time when you change settings.
- If your device freeze or shutdown while it is running, app will show you popup to apply the last setting on boot.
*Show ARM core voltage at max frequency.
*Show your device information
*Free from Advertisement
*Tweaks (Io Scheduler)
Features on Free
*Lock GPU clock to 267MHz (Galaxy S II/Galaxy Note)
*Set scaling governor and min/max frequency.
*Set cpu max frequency
- Galaxy S: 1.0 ~ 1.3GHz
- Galaxy S II: 1.2 ~ 1.452GHz
- Galaxy Note: 1.4 ~ 1.6GHz
- Galaxy Tab 7.0+: 1.4 ~ 1.6GHz
*Show ARM core voltage at max frequency.
*Show your device information
*Tweaks (Io Scheduler)
About voltage control
Galaxy S II/Galaxy Note Gingerbread: +-25 step
Galaxy S Froyo: +-25 step
Galaxy S Gingerbread: +-1 step
How to use?
First, click "Load overclock module.
Second, click "CPU max frequency" and choose one frequency from preset options.
You can control more detailed option in "Optimization" menu.
More features will be added :)
See details about available models at here.
If you are using Galaxy S or Galaxy Tab and your device is not in available models
please let me know your device's model number
Please set this option in your kernel config.
3DMark - The Gamer's Benchmark
3DMark is a graphics benchmark used by millions of people, hundreds of hardware review sites and many of the world's leading technology companies. It's the industry standard gaming performance benchmark, a professional-grade testing tool available to you for free.
• The world's most popular benchmark test since 1997.
• Developed by Futuremark, the benchmark experts.
• Test your device's GPU and CPU performance.
• Compare the fastest Android, iOS, Windows and Windows RT devices.
• 100% free. No ads. No in-app purchases. No restrictions.
Accurate and impartial benchmark tests
Use 3DMark Ice Storm for device-to-device comparisons of mainstream mobile devices. Ice Storm is an OpenGL ES 2.0 benchmark test that uses fixed off-screen rendering at 720p then scales the output to fit the native display resolution of your device. Ice Storm includes two graphics tests designed to stress the GPU performance of your device and a physics test to stress its CPU performance.
Use 3DMark Ice Storm Extreme for device-to-device comparisons of high performance mobile devices. Ice Storm Extreme raises the off-screen rendering resolution to 1080p and uses higher quality textures and post-processing effects in the graphics tests to create a more demanding load for the latest smartphones and tablets.
Use 3DMark Ice Storm Unlimited for chip-to-chip comparisons of the hardware inside your device without vertical sync, display resolution scaling and other operating system factors affecting the result. In Unlimited mode the rendering engine uses a fixed time step between frames and renders exactly the same frames in every run on every device. The frames are rendered in 720p resolution "offscreen" while the display is updated with small frame thumbnails every 100 frames to show progress.
Benchmarks you can trust
3DMark and PCMark are the only mobile benchmarks protected by rules for manufacturers. What's more, all our benchmarks are supported by detailed technical guides that explain exactly what's being measured and how the scores are calculated. Better benchmarking starts here.
3DMark technical guide:
Futuremark benchmark rules:
OS: Android 4.0 or later
Memory: 1 GB (1024 MB)
Graphics: OpenGL ES 2.0 compatible
Storage: 33 MB app, 206 MB app + tests
3DMark app is 33 MB. The Ice Storm benchmarks are a further 173 MB download, installed when you first run the app. You can uninstall benchmarks to free up storage space, while leaving 3DMark installed and available to browse your saved scores and the Best Devices list.
This app is for non-commercial use only
• Business users contact email@example.com for licensing.
• Members of the press please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This application comes without warranty, only use it if you are 100% sure what you are doing!
Improper use can make the system unstable, so please inform yourself if you are unsure about a certain feature!
This app is open source
Device Control is an app to control several features of your device as well as some nice extra features like a Tasker, App Manager, Editors, Entropy Generator, Wireless Filemanager and more.
With Device Control you can tweak and edit:
[+] Device specific features like Knock-On, vibration strength, screen color temperature, LCD power reduce, ...
[+] CPU frequencies, governors, i/o schedulers, ...
[+] GPU frequencies, governors, ...
[+] Kernel specific extras like intelli-plug and intelli-thermal by faux, msm dcvs toggle, mpdecision toggle, power scheduling, power efficient workqueues ...
[+] Voltage Control, Fast Charge and more
Note: Features need to be supported by your device. Unsupported features are getting automatically hidden!
It also can monitor:
[+] Your cpu and battery temperature
[+] Time in state of your cpu
[+] Maximum, minimum and current frequency as well as the governor of your cpu (fully multicore aware and toggle able auto refreshing intervals)
Extra tools like:
[+] Tasker (automatic fstrimming, screen off and on actions ...)
[*] Example: You can configure it to automatically toggle your cpu's frequency to a very low value once your screen turns off, to save battery, and restore the value when you are using your phone again.
[+] Editors (vm, sysctl, build.prop, ...)
[+] Quick tweaks (vm, build.prop, ...)
[+] Wireless Filemanager, allows you to access your device's sdcard / internal storage via any webbrowser
[+] App Manager to view information about the app, kill it, view them on Google Play Store, disable / reenable your apps to prevent them from running and hiding them from launcher
Device Control can automatically restore your settings on boot (sections to restore need to be checked in preferences)
Device Control is 100% ad free and will always be.
No need to spend money, you get every feature without paying or donating.
Device Control is in active development, if you like to contribute to the development or just buy me a beer, you can donate via in app purchases!
Donations are not required but highly appreciated!
Explanation of permissions:
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: To read your ip address to display it at the Wireless Filemanager
ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Device Control requires root to function properly.
BILLING: For the optional in app donations.
INTERNET: Required for our built-in error reporting service to submit bug reports.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Needed for the Wireless Filemanager
READ_PHONE_STATE: For better detection of your device.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: To restore your tweaks on boot up of the device.
VIBRATE: To test the vibration strength.
GET_PACKAGE_SIZE: To display size statistics at the app manager
GET_TASKS: To allow to detect running apps and kill them via the app manager
REBOOT, DEVICE_POWER: Used by the flasher to reboot the device without super user permissions on NamelessRom
We are looking for translators and would really appreciate if you could help us out!
(choose your language and go to "packages/apps/DeviceControl")
DEVELOPEMENT STOPPED on 02-2014 for health issues :(
APP SOURCES ON SALE! --- APP SOURCES ON SALE!
APP ACQUIRED BY ASSEMBLER-COMPUTER GROUP ITALY
This app can detect hardware of 2010-early2014 devices, it's a nice tool to identify a clone.
3C CPU Manager requires a rooted device to offer a simple yet powerful interface to control your CPU and GPU configurations.
You can remove ads and unlock all features using in-app purchase inside 3C CPU Manager.
Control single, dual, quad, hexa and octa-core CPU settings.
- Set frequencies, governor and voltages *
- Configure thermal and mp-decision deamons
- Set SD read cache size to boost read performance
- Set IO scheduler to optimize multi-task
- Set fsync to improve write performance*
- View frequency usage table
- Control cores separately*
Set screen on or off configurations of all above settings.
Control GPU configuration *
- Set max frequency, governor and votlages *
- View frequency usage table
* Support depends on kernel
AnTuTu CPU Master is a tool for changing the CPU/GPU speed on a rooted Android Mobile Phone/Pad.
CPU Master Automatic detection CPU's available frequencys, don't need to manually choose.
CPU Master's OverclockWidget show the CPU and battery stats, and change the CPU speed faster and simple.
CPU Master feature:
+ Speed up your processor
+ Powersave battery (speed down)
A system suite to monitor and record all activities, backup and restore *any* applications, extended task killer, CPU SD and memory controls, logcat reader, terminal emulator, widgets and notifications, all in one highly optimized app!
♦♦ Feature set (some require root access or pro version) ♦♦
In-app purchase can be made to remove ads
► Application manager *1
◊ Backup and verify app apk/data
◊ System app uninstaller
◊ Share and backup apps to e-mail, DropBox, GDrive, etc...
◊ Move any apps to user, system, SD
◊ Freeze/unfreeze apps, and control app startup and events
◊ Zip align, clear cache, wipe dalvik-cache, fix permissions and optimize databases
► Task manager
◊ Check CPU, network and memory usage
◊ Kill (default) or force-stop *1 any apps or kernel processes
◊ Automatic task killer, memory booster, memory cleaner
► System Control *1
◊ CPU governor, frequency, voltage, GPU controls, thermal and MPDecision controls
◊ Build.prop and sysctl editor (basic and advanced mode)
◊ Boost, analyze and benchmark SD cards
◊ Android memory manager, memory cleaner, f-sync control
◊ Safe: auto-restore CPU settings on boot-loop
► System Monitoring
◊ All Android applications or all processes, CPU, memory
► Status bar notifications
◊ CPU, memory, sd, optionally with graphics in drop-down
► Highly Configurable Widgets
◊ Resizable gauge widget
◊ 1x1 and 2x1 (PRO ONLY) text widgets
◊ 2x1-5x2 graphic widgets (PRO ONLY)
► Terminal Emulator
◊ Command history
◊ Share commands and outputs
► System Logs Reader *1
◊ Logcat or kernel messages
◊ Advanced filtering and search
and much more that meets the eye ☺
*1 Requires root and kernel support for full feature
Caution: Rooting and root brushing your mobile device can compromise its performance or cause malfunctions.
Voltage Control Extreme available!
CPU tweaking made easy and simple.
Increased battery life and higher device performance.
Easy and intuitive overclocking and undervolting.
This application allows you to control advanced features of overclocking kernels, you can change the voltage applied and select frequencies you want to use.
Voltage Control Extreme (developer name sulph8), features include:
- Support more than one profile
- CPU history display
- overvolting support (+50mV and 1500mV limit)
- undervolting up to -250mV (lite version limited to -200mV)
Devices supported (with proper kernels!):
Galaxy S3 (GT-i9300)
Galaxy S2 (GT-i9100)
Infuse 4G (SGH-i997)
Galaxy S (GT-i9000(m))
Epic 4G (SGH-D700)
Galaxy Tab (P1000)
and many, many more!
Supported features may vary on depending on model and kernel.
Voltage Control works with Eclair, Froyo and Gingerbread, Honeycomb, ICS, JB ROMs, no matter if STOCK or CM7/CM9/AOKP/MIUI.
This is a lite version.
- CPU overclock / underclock
- set CPU governor
- changing of I/O Scheduler
- selection of maximum OC frequency
- selection if minimum frequency
- enabling/disabling of particular frequencies (on supported kernels!)
- changing voltage per frequency
- You can create up to two switchable profiles
- Widget with profile switcher and app launcher (passive)
- it can create CWM flashable boot settings remover, to save the day.
After you install the key Extreme features will be unlocked.
Consider it rather *donate version* because these features are NOT GUARANTEED TO WORK.
USE THIS APPLICATION ON YOUR OWN RISK
I recommend app nitrality, which I develop with insanity ROM maker nitr8!
Similar CPU speed setting apps: SetCPU, OverclockWidget, PimpMyCPU, CPU Tuner, Milestone Overclock, CPU Master, No-frills CPU Control