Wifi Inspector is a simple tool to see all the devices connected to our network (both wired and wifi, whether consoles, TVs, pcs, tablets, phones etc ...), giving relevant data such as IP address, manufacturer, device name and MacAddress.
Wifi Inspector also allows to save a list of known devices with custom name and find intruders in less than 30 seconds. This makes it easier for us and you will not need to go checking the data whenever we make a scan.
All this in a clear and simple design that allows us to see that our personal data are safe in a few seconds.
No doubt, Wifi Ispector ALWAYS find ALL connected devices!! More than 180,000 active installations demonstrate their reliability!!
We continue working to improve Wifi Inspector and we greatly appreciate that you share your opinions whether positive or negative. We have almost no reports of problems in the poor ratings (only one star with no comment) This makes difficult that we can improve the application. Please if you have any problems / suggestions do not hesitate to send it to us, in your comment or with email, and we will try to fix it.
For a better experience we recommend Android 4.0 or more
Based on your location, Wifi free offers you nearby wifi hotspot password within 5 kilometers.
-Easy to find
You can take the initiative to find the wifi hotspot you are interested in area such as cafe, hotel, city, country.
All wifi passwords are shared by users, and the availability will be automatically detected by WiFi Free.
-Around the world
Now available wifi password over ten million, all over the world, including the USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, America, Europe, Asia, Russian and all former USSR Countries, Middle East, Oceania and other countries and regions.
Using the reminder function for a wifi hotspot, WiFi Free will remind you, when the wifi hotspot is available.
WiFi Free will never initiatively record any wifi hotspot information on your phone unless you initiatively share a wifi hotspot.
¡Si la contraseña de la red es la que viene por defecto con esta herramienta la obtendrás en cuestión de segundos!
Puedes compartir la clave para que nunca la pierdas.
Soporta las siguientes redes:WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX
Los algoritmos usados por esta aplicación son de dominio público.
A Rede Oi WiFi:
Oi WiFi é o serviço de acesso à internet sem fio da Oi, disponível em locais como aeroportos, hotéis, restaurantes, cafés, na orla do Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Fortaleza e Recife, além de grandes eventos patrocinados pela Oi. São milhares de hotspots distribuídos por todo o Brasil, e essa rede não para de crescer!l
A rede Oi WiFi pode ser utilizada por Clientes Oi Velox 3G a partir de 250MB, Oi Dados a partir de 500MB e todos Oi Velox, Oi Conta Total e Oi Smartphone, e por mensalistas Oi WiFi.
Baixe o aplicativo e conecte-se automaticamente sempre que estiver em uma área de cobertura Oi WiFi. No aplicativo existe ainda um mapa de hotspots pra conferir os pontos de acesso mais próximos, utilizando a função GPS do seu aparelho. Simples, rápido e seguro!
1. Baixe, instale e abra o app.
2. Clique no botão 'Conectar' na tela principal e você será direcionado para a tela de cadastro das suas credenciais de acesso.
3. Preencha os campos com seu número Oi ou usuário Oi WiFi e senha, caso ainda não tenha senha cadastrada informe seu CPF ou CNPJ. Clique em 'Salvar' e você está pronto para se conectar!
4. Utilize o mapa de hotspots para encontrar o ponto mais próximo de você e comece a navegar!
Para mais informações e consulta aos critérios de elegibilidade do serviço, acesse a opção de Dúvidas Frequentes do app.
- Conexão automática
- Mapa de hotspots orientado por GPS
- FAQ com principais dúvidas e informações
Obs: O aplicativo está configurado para se conectar automaticamente sempre que detectar um hotspot Oi WiFi. Clicando na opção Configurações você pode alterar esta opção, assim como os ajustes de recebimento de notificações e alertas.
Never lose your wifi password again
this app only works for default password in some modems.
this is not for hacking wifi free networks, neither for free wifi, its for recovery purposes.
support next networks
WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX, mega cable
do not use in wrong way, the app can change your wifi settings.
This app can turn on your wifi
this app its like wifi hacker prank, or wifi hack joke, but functional.
Help us with the translation project on http://crowdin.net/project/wifi-connection-manager
NOTE: According to the change of Google Play Mobile Ads policy, devices before Android 2.3 are no longer be supported.
Legacy devices can download the app from: http://www.roamingsoft.com/android/WifiManagerLegacy.apk
1. Support AP (Access Points) SSID with special characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greeks, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, UNICODE and so on.
2. Display saved network password. (require device to be rooted)
3. Fix device Wi-Fi problems.
4. Instant connect. Once searched, once start connecting. Way faster than the system build-in Wi-Fi scanner.
5. Static IP settings support. Auto switch between different AP.
6. Switch between available networks, solving the network conflict problem.
7. Add/Connect to certain hidden SSID network (depends on device and network conditions).
8. Manual add network, with special support for EAP/LEAP encrypted network.
9. Pause scan, convenient to browse many results.
10. More detail network information, network bandwidth, channel and network type.
11. Auto detect Web Authentication.
12. Backup/Restore saved networks.
13. Add/Share Wi-Fi network with QR code.
14. Arrange network connecting priority.
15. WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) support for Android 4.0 or above devices.
16. Automatical switch between saved networks when signal is not ideal.
17. Wi-Fi tether (Wi-Fi Hotspot) support.
About the required permissions:
Camera is for adding Wi-Fi network via QR code.
Phone and Internet is for the AdMob plug-in made by Google.
Storage is for backup and restore saved network.
** You need to have connected to the network in the past.
** This app cannot "hack" into an unknown/new network.
I cannot help you with getting root. Have a look at http://forum.xda-developers.com for that.
Have you ever forgotten the password of your home WiFi network, or the one you setup for your parents a few months back?
This application will help you recover the password of a wireless network you have connected to with your device in the past.
You can then either tap on an entry to copy it, or export the list to SD, or share it using the standard Android sharing facilities.
It does not crack the network, or use the MAC/SSID address to deduce the password. It simply reads it from the device itself.
Essentially it parses the wpa_supplicant file.
For more information on how the keys are recovered read here: http://alt236.blogspot.com/2011/04/android-wifi-password-locations.html
Please use responsibly.
Tested by me on:
•HTC Desire Z
•Samsung Galaxy Tab.
According to feedback it also works on:
•HTC Desire HD
•LG Optimus 2X
•Xperia X10 Mini
Email me if does not work on your device and I'll try to fix it.
Please email me with any bugs/problems/feature requests. I cannot reply to market comments which can make debugging difficult.
You get an automatic access to available WiFi. Without having to know any parameters and network settings – osmino WiFi will do it for you.
You can also share the password to a known WiFi network and make it available to other osmino users, just select "Share" and agree by filling check box.
Information about public hotspots is automatically set on map, according to the data received from users’ devices. When you connect to any public network we receive on our server the network location, name and access settings and automatically show it on the map.
This is how we create the use-proven public WiFi hotspots map based on users’ data. The more users subscribe to osmino, the more disposable wifi hotspots appear on the map.
There are already nearly 12 000 000 wifi hotspots on osmino map in more than 50 countries.
Shows the Wi-Fi channels around you. Helps you to find a less crowded channel for your wireless router.
For the USB read/write permission: This permission is used to save and load snapshots(see menu in my app).
La herramienta tiene un uso muy sencillo, en la pantalla principal escaneará en busca de redes wifi y mostrara el listado de redes disponibles. Si la red es vulnerable se procederá a la generación de la clave por defecto.
Recuerda que debes utilizar la herramienta para auditar y no para delinquir. Por otro lado, si encuentras que tu red es vulnerable no dudes en cambiar la clave por defecto de tu router, como recomendación importante.
1. Signal strengh
2. Channel number
3. Security type
4. Link speed
5. Hardware vendor
6. IP number, and etc.
You can see which one is good and bad intuitively, and it is very easy to use.
Also, this application provides "Query nearby network devices" feature.
It scans all connected devices to your AP.
WiFi Picker also supports notification feature with various network information.
(Link speed, IP etc)
For a full explanation of why SkipLock was created, see this blog post: http://benhirashima.com/posts/the-rebirth-of-unlock-with-wifi/
This app is NOT the unlock key for SkipLock. Do not buy this app if you want to use SkipLock.
Tired of entering your password every time you turn on your phone? Unlock With WiFi™ unlocks your phone when you're connected to your home WiFi network. When you're at home, or work, you don't need to worry about losing your phone, so why should you have to enter your password?
Unlock With WiFi is the leading password convenience app on the market. It's focus is on reliability, quality, and a great user experience. The setup wizard makes it easy to setup, and helpful dialogs are displayed if something isn't quite right.
How it works:
When you get home and connect to your WiFi network, your device will unlock. Then when you leave, and the WiFi disconnects, the device will lock again. You have to enter your password the first time after you connect to your WiFi network. This is so that if someone steals or finds your phone, they can't just bring it to your house to unlock it. After you enter your password once while connected to your WiFi network, you won't have to enter it again until you leave/disconnect. This is great for SMS texting!
You can also set a lock delay, for when you're not at home. The default delay is set to 5 seconds (you can adjust it), so when you turn the screen off, the device won't lock until 5 seconds have passed. That way, if you remember something you forgot to do, you can turn it back on without entering your password. This feature is considered experimental at this time. It works on most devices, but isn't guaranteed to work on all devices.
There are also battery saving options to:
Turn off WiFi when you leave home
Turn on Bluetooth when you leave home
Turn off Bluetooth when you get home
Turn off Auto Sync when you leave home
Turn on Auto Sync when you get home
If you have trouble with this app, please email me. Send an email with Unlock With WiFi in the subject to email@example.com. If it doesn't have Unlock With WiFi in the subject, it will be filtered as spam.
IMPORTANT: To uninstall this app, you must select Uninstall from the menu inside the app. The normal way won't work if device admin mode is enabled.
WARNING: This app doesn't work on some phones. Please read this description carefully, and the FAQ. http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/faq
Does not work on Android 5+. However, Android 5.0 has much of SkipLock's functionality built in now.
The app is not compatible with Motorola Skip or Dots.
Do not install this app on the SD card. It will not be secure if you do.
It won't work on phones that have full device encryption enabled.
It won't work if your employer enforces a password policy on your phone. Some corporate Exchange email users have this.
Only PINs and passwords can be used in Android 4.0 and above. Patterns and face unlock are not supported.
Unlock With WiFi is incompatible with some antivirus and battery saver apps. See the FAQ for details.
Make sure to exclude Unlock With WiFi from your task killer apps, or it won't work properly.
See the FAQ for more details http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/faq
Tech support is only available in English.
By downloading this software, you are agreeing to the End User License Agreement, which can be read here: http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/eula.
And it is developed by Cheetah Mobile which is the father of Clean Master and CM Security!
• Check the DNS Servers
• Check ARP Cheating
• Check Wi-Fi Hacking
• Check if it's a fake Wi-Fi
• Check if it's a public Wi-Fi
• Check the encryption
• Connect the Wi-Fi in a blink of an eye
• Security check to protect you from any dangerous hotspot
• Clear and simple management of the Wi-Fi list
• Wi-Fi speed test
• Check your Wi-Fi passwords (not hacking but check your saved passwords)
★Official Email: CM.Free.Wifi@CMCM.com
CM Free WiFi is a rising star in the field of Wi-Fi / hotspot applications. Right now it can manage your Wi-Fi list in a simple and clear way, also it will perform security check to protect you from any dangerous Wi-Fi.
Many many interesting and useful functions are under developing, let's keep looking forward on the next version to see what surprise it will bring to us!
Any suggestion or requirement, please send a mail to our official mail box! Thanks!
* Featured on Life Hacker, PC World & Android Central and recommended by Motorola! The ORIGINAL, best, steadiest and most popular WiFi file transfer app with now over 1 million users across all app stores worldwide! *
Browse, transfer, download, upload, delete, copy, rename, stream and manage files that are on your Android device, using a web browser via a WiFi connection.
No more taking your phone apart to get the SD card out or grabbing your cable to access your camera pictures and copy across your favourite MP3s.
"I wholeheartedly recommend going the wireless route with WiFi File Explorer!" - PC World review - 5 stars.
"Best couple of bucks I ever spent." - Top app of 2011 - from Android Central's Jerry Hildenbrand.
1. Using a web browser, you can browse and download all the files on your Android device without the need for a cable. Download entire directories with one click which no other similar app offers;
2. Multiple batch file uploads and downloads to save you time when transferring many files at once from your computer to your Android device or vice-versa;
3. Backup your entire SD card or just backup individual directories with one simple click – for example, backup all your photos just by downloading the Camera directory!
4. Download a streaming media playlist to allow you to quickly flick through and stream all the stored media files in a directory into a media player on your computer. This is a unique feature not offered by other apps;
5. Create brand new directories and delete/rename/copy/zip/unzip files - the perfect file manager;
6. Use the one of a kind gallery viewer to create a slide show of all your camera pictures directly from your Android device. Simply click on a picture’s file name to launch the gallery viewer and then hit the play button to enjoy all your pictures in the web browser;
7. Search box so that you can find any file on your Android device;
8. Select between thumbnail and detail views to choose the best method to quickly browse your files. Thumbnails are supported for both pictures AND videos!
9. It is also uniquely an installer, so automatically install app files with just once click in the web browser;
10. With with one simple click you can set any audio file on your device to become your ringtone;
11. View all the camera pictures and videos or listen to all the music on your Android device streamed directly in a web browser. Use shortcut tabs to quickly view ‘All Music’, ‘All Pictures’ and ‘All Videos’ stored on your device, no matter which directory they are in;
12. Runs as a service in the background so you can use other apps while you are making transfers;
13. Simple to use with no set up or buttons – it just works!
14. Password protected to prevent unwanted access;
15. Ability to configure the port settings;
16. Full support for special characters in file names which competitor apps do not support;
17. Visual indicators and stats of how much free space is on your Android device as well as real-time indicators of how much battery and WiFi signal you currently have;
18. Send an email to the web link from the app for easy connection;
19. Special “Development Goodies” mode to enable SSL protection – email developer for details!
20. LOTS more features in development;
* Before emailing, check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘WiFi File Explorer’ *
If you do have problems using this application on your WiFi network, it is most likely a configuration problem with your router/network. Please contact the developer if you have any questions and he may be able to help you ... but please don't rate low because your network isn't configured properly - that isn't the application’s fault ;)
WiFi Overview 360 is not only a WLAN Scanner, which shows all WLANs in range, the app is much more.
This app is a "Swiss Army Knife" for WLAN.
With this tool you can manage and optimize your used wireless network and and with one look you'll get detailed information of the WLANs (WLAN name (SSID), signal strength, channelnumber, encryptionin - open or not) in your environment.
The tab "Ch check" (channel checker) and "Ch. radar" (channel radar) are powerful tool to optimize your own wlan network. For best performance your network must use a channel or frequency range where are no other wireless networks or little as possible. WiFi Overview 360 gives you the best choice for the channel.
Main features are:
- wlan scanner
- detailed wlan information
- add WLANs manually
- endless list of known WLANs (previously limited to 16)
- graphical representation of all wireless networks in the operating range
- channel checker for the best channel choice
- included 2x1 widget
- Android 4.x support
- Tablet support
- WLAN Internet connection check
- and much more ...
The "Pro" version contains no ad, have more widgets, have a powerful "WiFi Detector", can set "Quick connect shortcuts", can set WLAN priority and is a little recognition for my work.
No aplicativo o cliente conseguirá visualizar o mapa de hotspots TIM Wi-Fi. São mais de 1.000 pontos de acessos concentrados principalmente em SP e RJ.
A rede TIM Wi-Fi é mais um serviço para você acessar a internet de forma rápida, prática e segura.
Como Funciona: No aplicativo você fará o login apenas uma vez. A partir daí, sempre que encontrar um ponto de acesso TIM Wi-Fi você se conectará automaticamente.
By default to access Task Manager you need to long press Home button and than to press Task Manager button.
This tiny application will create direct shortcut for Task Manager in your installed applications list.
You can use widget or just create hhortcut on your home screen.