IMPORTANT: From v5.70 onward, all Android running 5.0+(Lollipop) except mips based device could run this app.
This application will allow you to run Linux on Android, by using Termux and PRoot technology, you can even run SSH and Xfce4 Desktop Environment!!!
If you are new to Linux, or you don't quite understand how it works. Before posting 1 star review, you could email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The source code could be found here : https://github.com/EXALAB/AnLinux-App
*NO ROOT ACCESS REQUIRED!!!
*Lots of Linux distro supported:
4. Kali Nethunter
5. Parrot Security OS
9. openSUSE Leap
10. openSUSE Tumberweed
11. Arch Linux
12. Black Arch
*Xfce4, Mate, LXQt, LXDE Desktop Environment Supported
*Install multiple distro without conflict
*Provide uninstallation script to fully uninstall distro
1. This app required Termux to work, it could be install on Play Store.
2. About device requirement:
Android Version : At lease Android Lollipop
Architeture : armv7, arm64, x86, x86_64
3. Currently supported Desktop Environment:
Xfce4, Mate, LXQt, LXDE
4. For any suggestion or issue, please open an issue on Github.
5. Please stop reporting issue about segmentation fault, it is an issue in Termux itself and there is nothing to do with AnLinux. Also stop posting 1 star review about this issue because doing so wont make it fixed.