- calculate kitchen exhaust airflow rate for various built-in hood configurations in accordance to Singapore Standard SS 553 (formerly CP 13)
- built-in data, guides
- built-in filter sizer module
- built-in louvre sizer module
- built-in text file viewer
- "save-to-file" function for printing
- in SI-IP units
for details, see http://pocketengineer2.sharepoint.com/Pages/aKitchenExhaust.aspx
Application calculates the required amount of oil for proper gas oil mix ratio in a 2-stroke engine. Simply enter the amount of fuel and the desired fuel/oil ratio and click the calculate button. The required oil amount will be displayed instantly for a perfect fuel oil mix!
Application supports both US and metric units.
Common two-stroke oil/fuel mixture applications include snowmobiles, motorcycles, scooters, boats, golf carts, and many other small engine applications.
Keywords: snowmobile, boat, outboard, outboard motor, motor, engine, oil, fuel, petrol, litres, gas, gasoline, mix, ratio, mix ratio, premix, pre-mix, motorcycle, scooter, marine, atv, 2 stroke, two-stroke, 2-stroke, two stroke, oil mix, oil ratio, fuel oil mix, oil calculator, chainsaw, weed eater, blower.
The Hazen–Williams equation has the advantage that the coefficient C is not a function of the Reynolds number, but it has the disadvantage that it is only valid for water.
Input parameters are flow, pipe diameter, lenght of pipe and C is a roughness coefficient, known as William Hazens coefficient, with values between 90 (more rough pipes) and 140 (smooth pipes, ex PVC).
You can select between imperial (U.S. customary units) and metric unit (International System of Units).
If you want to take into account the pressure loss in fittings and valves, and the selection coefficient C for each material, then find our version of the application pro at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.transparentblue.headlossplus
A perfect companion whenever you need to know your speed information,direction and altitude, Gps Speedometer can be used efficiently for driving,riding,hiking,cycling,walking,racing etc... .
Keep track of your route, create trip logs and share with your friends .
• Works on airplanes in high altitude
• Pro version available with No Ads
• Super,Fast Performance
• Hardware Accelerated Graphics for Android 3.0 and Over
• Less Battery Usage
• No Distraction
• Simple and Easy to use
Head-Up Display (PRO ONLY)
• Turn your Speedometer as HUD on your windscreen.
• Perfect visuals and high visibility graphics.
• Theme Selection (Red and Cyan)
• Red Theme (PRO ONLY)
• Customizable Graphics
• 3 Different Speedometer Hand Designs
• 3 Different Speedometer Wheel Designs
• Smart Gps lock
• Quick Gps locking
Speedometer Scale (Speedometer Numbers)
• Auto scale
• Scale can be adjusted
• 0/80 Scale (PRO ONLY)
• 0/160 Scale
• 0/260 Scale
• Average Speed
• Maximum Speed
• Average and Maxium Speed can be reset
• Speed Correction (Positive or negative speed correction values can be added to current speed value )
• Odometer can be reset
• Odometer show/hide option
• Your actual location address
• Street name
• Post code
Trip Logs and Recording
• Every journey is recorded with almost every information needed such as trip time,moving time,waiting time, speed, average speed,maximum speed, distance, latitude, longitude, address.
• Create GPX file (GPS eXchange Format) for Google Earth.
• Create KML file for Google Earth.
• Create CSV trip log report for Spreadsheet.
• Create TXT trip log report for text editor.
• Export trip log reports as GPX, KML, CSV, TXT On Your SDcard. (PRO ONLY)
• Attach trip log reports as GPX, KML, CSV, TXT To Your Email . (PRO ONLY)
• Share your trips in different formats with your friends. (PRO ONLY)
• Record every step of your trips.
• Exporting file feature is available only in pro version.
Speed Limiter Warning
• Sound Alarm
• Volume Control for sound alarm
• Speed Limiter can be adjusted by touch and rotation around center -wheel as seen in the screenshots.
• Altitude correction,It can be adjusted by user ,positive or negative altitude correction values can be added to current altitude value
• Digital Font
• Normal Font
• Adjust the screen according to your need
• Portrait only selection
• Landscape only selection
• Auto Screen Orientation
• App To SDcard supported
• All screen types are supported
• Small screen
• Normal screen
• Large Screen
• Htc Hero (Android 2.1)
• HTC HD Desire (Android 2.2)
• Samsung Galaxy S2 (Android 4.1.2)
• SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB (Android 2.2)
• NEXUS 7 TABLET (Android 4.2.2)
• Gps Speedometer does not store or collect any personal information
• This application has 3rd party software (advertisements) .
• Please make sure you are outside of your room or before you enable your gps,
• First enable your Gps by pressing the red gps button on the top right of the screen.
• Once the gps signal is picked or gps is locked, gps button will become blue color which indicates that gps signal is available, in cases when gps signal is lost,gps icon will turn to red,indicating that gps is trying to get gps lock.
• In case you have a problem for any reason or you are not sure how to start using the app. Please contact our developers.
• Support Email: email@example.com
Enjoy the new version and have a safe ride...
Linxmap Dev Team
You can set up and control ARMA ECV system through by this APP. (The ARMA variable carbon air intake system, variable exhaust valve, OBD2, and EOBD2 are also workable. It also add digital gauge for boost, water temp, oil temp, air intake temp, and exhaust temp, etc.) You don’t need the install numbers of gauges in your car except this new APP.
The devise can easily complete the set up and substitute the complicate gauge setting. It is the best choice for people who love new technology.
Fuelpak® FP3 from Vance & Hines makes your Android one of the most powerful flash tuners available. You've already selected the best exhaust system for your Harley, now complete the package with the Fuelpak FP3 for optimized performance.
With this app and the required hardware you can:
- Download dyno tuned maps specific for your bike/pipe combination
- Adjust individual parameters in your fuel and spark tables
- AutoTune your bike
- Read and clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- View live sensor data
At any time, if you need assistance tuning your Harley, you can upload your map to a Vance & Hines Customer Service Representative for review and download the recommended changes.
("Harley-Davidson" is a registered trademark of Harley-Davidson Motor Company.)
✔ Database Search - used to search for pipe properties and dimensions (ASME B36.10); pipe fittings, like elbows, tees and crosses, up to 36" (ASME B36.9); and flanges, which include blind, slip on, threaded, welded neck, socket welding and lapped(ASME B16.5).
✔ Pipe Thickness - used to find the pipe thickness needed to withstand the inner pressure (based on ASME B31.1 and ASME B31.4)..
✔ Pipe Diameter - used to calculate the pipe diameter needed to carry the fluid with the designed flow, this module uses the pressure loss equations to find the diameter.
✔ Project Management - a module that store all the results from calculations generated by the modules. It can also generate a pdf file report of your projects.
✔ Unit Converter module are also being developed.
✔ Calculator with built-in piping equations and database.
✔ 45° Pipe Cross - used to calculate the linear distance between pipes when one cross another using a 45° Elbow.
✔ Support Spacing - module that calculate the maximum span between the piping supports.
✔ Pump Power - calculate the power needed by the pump and the shaft power delivered by it.
✔ Stress Analysis - this module comes in three sub-modules: stress analysis in "L" pipeline system, in "U" pipeline system and "Z" pipeline system. Maybe there'll be a forth one, as I'm developing a module that will use the finite element method (FEM) to calculate the stresses.
✔ Pressure Vessel - this module have two sub-modules: pressure vessel head (calculate the following types of head: ellipsoidal, hemispherical, torispherical, conical and toriconical) and pressure vessel shell (calculate the following types of shell: cylindrical and spherical), both calculated using ASME Section VIII Division I.
✔ Bolt Torque calculation for flanged connections, based in the ASME PCC-1 standard code;
This app uses both SI (International Unit System) and US (United States Unit Systm, or Imperial Unit System).
- 180 Return
- 45 Elbow
- 90 Elbow
- Concentric Reducer
- Eccentric Reducer
- Half Coupling
- Hexagonal Head Bushing
- Hexagonal Head Plug
- Hexagonal Nipple
- Male-Female Reducer
- Reducer Insert
- Reducing Coupling
- Reducing Hexagonal Nipple
- Reducing Outlet Tee
- Square Head Plug
- Straight Tee
- Welding Boss
Similar applications: Piping Flanges, ASME Flanges, MaxANSI Piping, MaxLarge Flanges, PipeShop, PipeShop-Pro, MaxANSI Piping Pro, PIPEFIT, API 650, ASME Section VIII Division 1, ASME
Keywords: ASME Section VIII Division 1, Quick Reference, Quick Reference to Code, Quick Reference to ASME code, Quick Reference to Vessel Code, ASME Flange, piping, appsoul, Fayaz, pressure vessel, DIN Flanges, API, API 650, ASME Section VIII, ANSI compact, threaded flanges, Pipe Information, ASME B16.5 Flanges, Weld Neck Flange, Slip-On Flange, Blind Flange, Threaded Flange, Socket Welded Flange, Lapped Flange, Long Weld Neck Flange, ASME B16.47 Series A Flanges, Weld Neck Flange, Blind Flange, ASME B16.47 Series B Flanges, Weld Neck Flange, Blind Flange, ANSI Orifice Flanges, Weld Neck, Slip On
For example if you want to know what Wall thickness you need for your pipe, just input the required data and the minimum Wall thickness will be calculated.
Pipe Hydraulics uses the four Barlow equations to solve Allowable stress , Bursting pressure, Pipe outside diameter and Wall thickness for a pipe.
Pipe Hydraulics is a tool for general calculation !
For best results ask your pipe provider about the exact characteristics of the pipe.
With given parameter like nominal diameter, wall thickness, Sigma(stress allowed, the E-modulus of elasticity, the additional parameters of insulation like thickness of insulation, unit weight of the insulation, the thickness of the cladding for to cover the insulation, the axial WM and never the less the Moment of inertia the deflection will be calculated automatically by the app. The stress SIGMA is calculated acc. to the real appearance of the line loads based on the input by the user.
We expressly point out that the results obtained do not replace a control of structural engineering calculation. The results are based acc. to German AD 2000 leaflet (HP100 R, Ed. 06.2001) and also generally applicable rules and regulations in a solid manner. We look forward, to accomplish the rules of ASME 31.1 and also the user can switch between the units like inch <=> mm.
Please visit us @ our Website http://www.piping-design.dyndns.org