*** This is a fully functional FREE TRIAL ***
• Offers the most comprehensive coverage of English from around the world
• Completely revised and updated to include the very latest vocabulary, with over 350,000 words, phrases, and meanings
• Thousands of words and senses derived from the latest research from the Oxford English Corpus, giving the most complete and accurate picture of the English language today
• About 75,000 audio pronunciations of both common and rare words, doubled with both British & American voice versions, including words with controversial pronunciation or with variant pronunciations
This edition includes thousands of brand-new words and senses, as well as up-to-date encyclopedic information.
Readership: Ideal for anyone who needs a comprehensive and authoritative dictionary of current English; for professionals, students, academics, and for use at work or at home.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
A mobile dictionary application from MobiSystems with content from Oxford University Press.
* Small apps extension for Sony products
This language translator app also provides the offline translator or offline dictionary without internet where the translated languages will be saved for offline learning like a english dictionary or other languages offline dictionary book buddy. The camera english translator feature to translate using camera will be included in pro feature app software program update as well.
This language converter or language translator app free for download on Android is best to act as interpreter train and learn foreign language. You can have translation from english to any languages including quran translation, have this language translator dictionary to act like free thesaurus or oxford english dictionary, and enjoy the free google translator or bing translator services.
Translator languages included:
Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Armenian, Basque, Bengali, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino / Tagalog, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gurajati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian / Farsi, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Arabic قاموس اللغة الإنجليزية
Armenian անգլերեն հայերեն բառարան
Bengali ইংরেজি থেকে বাংলা অভিধান
Belarusian англійская беларускі слоўнік
Bosnian bosanski rječnik
Chinese 英汉词典 英漢詞典
Croatian hrvatski rječnik
Czech anglicky český slovník
Danish Engelsk Dansk ordbog
Dutch Engels Nederlands woordenboek
Filipino / Tagalog
Finnish Englanti Suomi sanakirja
French Dictionnaire français anglais
German Englisch Deutsch-Wörterbuch
Greek Αγγλικά Ελληνικά λεξικό
Gurajati ઇંગલિશ શબ્દકોશ
Hebrew מילון עברית אנגלית
Hindi India अंग्रेजी हिन्दी शब्दकोश
Hmong phau ntawv txhais lus
Hungarian angol magyar szótár
Indonesian kamus indonesia inggris
Italian Italy inglese dizionario italiano
Japanese Japan 英語日本語辞書
Javanese kamus jawa
Kannada ಇಂಗ್ಲೀಷ್ ಕನ್ನಡ ನಿಘಂಟು
Korean Korea 영어 한국어 사전
Malay kamus melayu inggeris
Maltese dizzjunarju Ingliż
Marathi इंग्रजी मराठी शब्दकोश
Mongolian англи монгол толь бичиг
Nepali अंग्रेजी नेपाली शब्दकोश
Norwegian engelsk norsk ordbok
Persian / Farsi انگلیسی فارسی
Polish Słownik angielsko polski
Portuguese Dicionário Inglês Português
Punjabi ਅੰਗਰੇਜ਼ੀ ਤੇ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਕੋਸ਼
Romanian engleză dicționar română
Russian Russia английский русский словарь
Serbian Енглески речник српски
Slovak angličtina slovenský slovník
Slovenian Angleško slovenski slovar
Spanish Inglés diccionario español
Swedish engelska svenska ordbok
Tamil தமிழ் அகராதி
Telugu ఆంగ్లం తెలుగు నిఘంటువు
Turkish ingilizce türkçe sözlük
Ukrainian англійська український словник
Urdu انگریزی اردو لغت
Vietnamese Từ điển tiếng việt tiếng anh
Yiddish ענגליש ייִדיש ווערטערבוך
Yoruba Gẹẹsi itumọ
♦ More than 182000 english definitions and large number of inflected forms
♦ Fast as it works offline, internet is used only when a word is not found in the offline dictionary
♦ You can leaf through words using your finger!
♦ Easy and functional user interface, optimized also for tablets
♦ Bookmarks and history with option to backup your bookmarks
♦ Crossword help: the symbol ? can be used in place of unknown letter
♦ Random search button (shuffle), useful to learn new words
♦ Compatible with Moon+ Reader and FBReader
♦ Themes with user defined text colors (how? press menu-->select Settings-->click on Theme)
♦ No voice output? Please follow instructions here: http://goo.gl/axXwR.
Word pronunciation works only if voice data have been installed in your phone (Text-to-speech engine).
♦ No automatic keyboard at startup? Please open the panel Settings and then set option Persistent Search
♦ Question & Answers: http://goo.gl/UnU7V
♦ Information about permissions used by the application can be found here: http://goo.gl/AsqT4C
You can post your suggestions on http://goo.gl/Xkk6d
In case Moon+ Reader does not list my dictionary: open pop-up "Customize dictionary" and select "Open dictionary directly when Long-Tap on a word"
⚠ An offline dictionary needs memory. In case your device has low memory, please consider to use the online dictionary: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=livio.dictionary
Information for application developers:
✔ This application provides Dictionary API for 3rd party developers, please read further details: http://thesaurus.altervista.org/dictionary-android
keywords: Englisch, Inglês, английский
This application requires the following permissions:
INTERNET - to retrieve the definition of unknown words
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE (aka Photos/Media/Files) - to backup configuration and bookmarks
features that exist therein are :
- voice translator
- text to speech
- Auto complete text
- Multi Language dictionary
- Full screen translator mode
- Copy and Paste translate
- text and phrase auto translate
Supported languages are :
★ Afrikaans - af .
★ Albanian - sq .
★ Arabic - ar .
★ Armenian - hy .
★ Azerbaijani - az .
★ Basque - eu .
★ Bengali - bn .
★ Belarusian - be .
★ Bosnian - bs .
★ Bulgarian - bg .
★ Catalan - ca .
★ Cebuano - ceb .
★ Chinese Simplified - zh-CN .
★ Chinese Traditional - zh-TW .
★ Croatian - hr .
★ Czech - cs .
★ Danish - da .
★ Dutch - nl .
★ English - en .
★ Esperanto - eo .
★ Estonian - et .
★ Filipino - tl .
★ Finnish - fi .
★ French - fr .
★ Galician - gl .
★ Georgian - ka .
★ German - de .
★ Greek - el .
★ Gujarati - gu .
★ Haitian Creole - ht .
★ Hausa - ha .
★ Hebrew - iw .
★ Hindi - hi .
★ Hmong - hmn .
★ Hungarian - hu .
★ Icelandic - is .
★ Igbo - ig .
★ Indonesian - id .
★ Irish - ga .
★ Italian - it .
★ Japanese - ja .
★ Javanese - jw .
★ Kannada - kn .
★ Khmer - km .
★ Korean - ko .
★ Lao - lo .
★ Latin - la .
★ Latvian - lv .
★ Lithuanian - lt .
★ Macedonian - mk .
★ Malay - ms .
★ Maltese - mt .
★ Maori - mi .
★ Marathi - mr .
★ Mongolian - mn .
★ Nepali - ne .
★ Norwegian - no .
★ Persian - fa .
★ Polish - pl .
★ Portuguese - pt .
★ Punjabi - pa .
★ Romanian - ro .
★ Russian - ru .
★ Serbian - sr .
★ Slovak - sk .
★ Slovenian - sl .
★ Somali - so .
★ Spanish - es .
★ Swahili - sw .
★ Swedish - sv .
★ Tamil - ta .
★ Telugu - te .
★ Thai - th .
★ Turkish - tr .
★ Ukrainian - uk .
★ Urdu - ur .
★ Vietnamese - vi .
★ Welsh - cy .
★ Yiddish - yi .
★ Yoruba - yo .
★ Zulu - zu .
- Search the English word and it will display its simple English.
- "Search Options" feature that help to search the word "Starting" with searching word or "Ending" with searching word or "Containing" the searching word.
- Play sound of English Words.
- No need of Internet. Work offline without using Internet.
The comprehensive WordWeb dictionary database includes:
- 285,000 words, phrases and derived forms
- 225,000 word sense definitions
- 70,000 usage examples
- 85,000 text pronunciations
- Synonyms, similar and related words
- N. American, British, Australian and international English
The intelligent word entry suggests possible correct spellings as you type, as well as listing words that sound the same or are often confused.
Additional features include the ability to drill down on any word in a definition, full bookmark support and history.
Search features include:
- Alphabetical listing
- Spelling suggestions
- Sounds-like and often-confused
- Fast pattern-matching search (*, ?, vowel and consonant)
- Filter search results by noun, verb, adjective, adverbs
The database includes proper nouns and common abbreviations in addition to English vocabulary (e.g. LOL, Oxford, ROFL, Webster, UNHCR, etc.)
No Internet connection is required to use WordWeb, and it's free. Better than dictionary.com? - judge for yourself!
WHY OUR USERS LOVE IT:
1. It is totally FREE!!
2. It has both ONLINE and OFFLINE mode available so will work without an internet connection.
3. It has facility to type in Hindi and search Hindi Words.
4. It provides Devanagri Font display across devices.
5. It has auto completion, save search history and save favourite words.
6. It translates individual words and phrases
7. It has audio pronunciations in English and in Hindi.
8. It provides english definitions, hindi definitions and usage examples.
9. It provides innovative dictionary tools like hindi english spell checker, word games etc.
10. It is regularly updated by a dedicated team of Developers.
11. It provides quick support at email@example.com for any problem.
12. Help in preparing for language based exams like CAT, GRE, GSAT, CSAT.
13. It can be used as english hindi translator and english hindi converter.
For more information and to try it out on web please visit: http://dict.hinkhoj.com
We hope you will like it and review it on Google Play Store.
Please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for any suggestion.
Please check out our other app onlinetyari exam preparation also.
Download dictionaries you want to the SD card the first time you launch the app and then perform simple or advance searches (with wild-cards), which come in handy when you're working on a crossword puzzle.
Definitions can also be read by the device using a text to speech module (some devices don't support this and some languages may not be available) and the application can be used with ebook readers.
There are more than 50 multi-lingual dictionaries to choose from, including English, French, German, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Hebrew, Russian, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech as well as synonyms and anagrams databases.
Dictionaries are added and improved regularly (ask us if you want a particular one).
This version is ad supported but you may want to try the pro version which has no ads.
♦ Work very fast as it works offline, auto switch to online mode when Internet is connected.
♦ You can leaf through words using your finger!
♦ Easy and functional user interface, optimized also for tablets
♦ Auto download Text -To-Speech engine data if not available in your Mobile.
♦ Random words for the day.
♦ Show word in Card Layout.
♦ English to Hindi dictionary with offline dictionary
♦ Hindi to English dictionary with offline dictionary
♦ Audio pronunciations in English
♦ Translate individual words
♦ Hindi To English
♦ English To Hindi
Features of Complete Voice Dictionary Pro are:
- Complete translator dictionary Arabic, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Azerbaijani, Armenian, Basque, Bengali, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
- There are more than 30 languages that can be translated
- Translations are done in alternating
- Voice feature that can recite the translated language
This dictionary application is completely free and can be run on all your Android devices.
Complete Voice Dictionary Pro Application requires an internet connection to be able to run perfectly.
• No internet connection required
• Bangla To English
• English To Bangla
• Search From Web
• Search by Sharing
• Auto Suggestion
• Pronounce & Voice Search
• Antonyms (Opposite words)
• Backup and Restore
• History & Study Plan
• Word Game
• Share Words
• Copy Words
If the Dictionary does not install on your device because of apk file size, please install this one
Translate voice is one of the most popular application, free translator combining voice recognition, machine translation and voice output to allow you to translate your text or speech to express in all countries and at home!
Free Voice Translator you can translate what you say in more than 80 languages.
► Translated words, texts, phrases, expressions.
► Choose multiple languages simultaneously.
► Translate all languages at once.
► Translate voice.
► Listen translation.
► 80 languages.
► Copy of translation (clipboard).
► Very simple and intuitive.
► Voice input & output.
► Speech Recognition.
► Text to speech.
► Nice graphics.
► Color Themes.
► It requires an Internet connection.
► Some languages do not have a voice.
► Copy to Clipboard: long click on the text.
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic
Armenian, Azeri, Basque
Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian
Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano
Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
Croatian, Czech, Danish
Dutch, English, Esperanto
Estonian, Filipino, Finnish
French, Galician, Georgian
German, Greek, Gujarati
Haitian Creole Hebrew
Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian
Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish
Italian, Japanese, Javanese
Kannada, Khmer, Korean
Lao, Latin, Latvian
Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay
Malta, Marathi, Norwegian
Persian, Polish, Portuguese
Romanian, Russian, Serbian
Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish
Swahili, Swedish, Tamil
Telugu, Thai, Turkish
Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
Want to go to another country, but I do not know if there will be online? No problem - save favorite phrases in favorites and say disconnected. Learn languages, check your pronunciation or use Translate and Speak like a dictionary or conversation. Travel around the world with her without knowing the language is not a problem!
Your feedback is always important to us.
Supports English, Español, Français, Italiano, Deutsch, Svenska, Polski, Czech, Slovak, Ukrainian, Hebrew, Turkish...
Check and correct your spelling and send your text by e-mail, Facebook, twitter, SMS... Grammar mistakes? Learning a new language? Want to check spelling and grammar? Correct your spell with the best text corrector in Google Play.
Tip #1: Input your text via voice too!
Tip #2: For fast access, keep it in the notification bar, always one click away
Tip #3: For even faster access, long-press the search button to open the spell checker right away
Once you become an addict to this corrector, check out the PRO version! It has no limit in characters, faster server, no ads, character count and you can invite us to a coffee :) This is the definitive check spelling app for Android (check spell, correct grammar and spelling in English, Spanish, etc.), check the correct spelling before you send it and improve your spelling. Soon english grammar (grammar check)
En español: aprende inglés con el mejor corrector ortográfico app para Android, corrige tu gramática y puntuación en español, inglés, etc.
★ PRO VERSION AVAILABLE
with meanings available for almost all words. A light weight app works
offline and gives faster results without any hassle.
-Recent & Favourite words
-Word of the day
-Elegant and simple UI for faster results
This is a free app may contain ads.
• A quick search multiple online & offline dictionaries at once
• Download free dictionaries such as StarDict-compatible dictionaries from the market and internet
• Quick Search Box
• Long-click to share search results: Send results to other apps
• Word jump: Click a word to go to search results for that word
• Word suggestion: See auto-completions for partially entered words.
• Search history
• Customize color of dictionary
• Voice recognition
• Supports ColorNote App: ColorNote dictionary integration
• Supports E-book Reader integration
Supported offline dictionaries:
• English Wordnet offline dictionary (included)
• English thesaurus offline dictionary (included)
• English <-> Japanese StarDict offline dictionary (Download Add-On)
• English <-> Chinese StarDict offline dictionary (Download Add-On)
• English <-> German StarDict offline dictionary (Download Add-On)
• English <-> Spanish StarDict offline dictionary (Download Add-On)
• Bible offline dictionary (stardict)
Supported online dictionary
• Wikipedia encyclopedia (included)
How to download StarDict dictionary from the internet.
• Download the file to your PC
• Copy compressed file (tar.bz2, *.tar.gz, *.zip) to sdcard /dictdata directory
• Dict - Menu - Direct Download - Enter URL
E-Book Readers integrated with ColorDict
• FBReader, Moon+ Reader, Cool Reader, ezPDF Reader
• Supports Dictionary API for third-party developers
TTS enabled phones can SPEAK the definition.
* Unlimited (session) word history.
* Multiple quick definitions per word.
* Full definition with parts of speech, pronunciation key, and voice pronunciation audio.
* SMS quick definition to device.
* Post quick definition to Facebook wall.
* Tweet quick definition.
* Tablet friendly.
* Google TV friendly.
Follow @VoiceDictionary for a daily definition, Victor Dimitry on Google+ and VoiceDictionary on Facebook.
#VoiceDictionary #LetsGetWordy #dailyGFXdef #DailyDef
Repository of Daily Definitions
Check out the app review video by TheSmokingAndroid!
READ_PHONE_STATE: Obtain device MMS number to send definition/usage.
INTERNET: Check licensing, query definition database, and send SMS text messages.
SEND_SMS: Send SMS text message to device.
CHECK_LICENSE: Mitigate pirating.
By Tom Petersen
An AlphaMetic is sometimes called a cryptarithm, cryptogram, verbal arithmetic, cryptarithmetic, crypt-arithmetic or word addition. It's logical and fun, it's #AlphaMetic
Follow @AlphaMeticApp for Tweet #MathJokes every day! #LetsGetWordy
Compatible with phones, tablets and hardware keyboards.
How to play.
1. Tap a letter.
2. Tap a number.
Repeats steps 1 and 2 until Check is active.
3. Tap Check to verify.
Long press a letter assigned a number to reset to a letter.
Let's get wordy!®
By Tom Petersen