• Multiple global online maps:
MapQuest, Open Street Maps (Cycle, Public Transport), Bing, Yandex, Ovi/Nokia, OpenSeaMap.
• Multiple regional online maps:
USGS Topo, NOAA RNC Charts (US), Canada Toporama, Ordnance Survey UK (Explorer, NPE, 1st Edition, 7th Series), OutdoorActive (Germany, Austria, South Tyrol), Esri (Topo, Physical, Imagery, National Geographic, Oceans), HikeBikeMap (Germany), UMP-pcPL, Trail.pl (Poland), GSI (Japan), NearMap (Australia), New Zealand Topo and many other maps.
All maps automatically cached for offline use. Use Mobile Atlas Creator to download maps or MAPC2MAPC to convert maps from other formats.
Since version 2.0 you can add custom map servers.
• Share your current or planned position
You can send address, GPS coordinates, link to Google Maps and even map image.
• Navigate easily
Build-in radar shows the direction, distance and estimated time to a point of interest. See all the nearest locations from FourSquare and Footprints.
• Find your way back
Trackback function will guide you along a previously recorded track with compass pointing to a nearest point. A new track can be recorded at the same time.
• Challenge yourself
Turn on Trackback and timer to watch your previous position correlated with the current time on track.
• Save places you visit
All waypoint stored in KML file and can be viewed and edited in Google Earth.
• Record tracks with single tap
Tracks are recorded in GPX format and can be viewed in Google Earth and other software. Share GPX files via email or DropBox.
• Upload tracks to GPSies
Free account is required for uploading.
• Trip Computer
Watch speed, altitude, pitch and many other values.
• Support for Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich and KitKat.
• Ability to use barometer sensor in Galaxy Nexus and other devices.
Only in Pro version:
• Trackback feature
• Unlimited waypoints and tracks
• Multiple files with waypoints
• Lock compass to bearing
• UTM and OSGB grids
• Custom map servers
• FourSquare and Wikipedia support
Supports Find direction/Navigate/Store Locations(Address).
* Requires Google Maps 4.2.0 or higher.
* Navigation Feature requires Google Maps 4.2.0 and Android 1.6 or higher.
Check out future release schedule:
Keywords: Navigation, Google maps, maps, direction, navigation book, location, address,
Some of the benefits of using Trace Earth are:
- Navigate your way around complicated alleyways and city streets.
- Boldly explore an unfamiliar area, with traces right behind you.
- Easily get back to locations personally marked by you (called "spots").
- Explore different possible paths you can take to get to any personal destination.
- Trace out an area to get a better overall sense of your surroundings.
- Create "spots" of your favorite hangouts, restaurants, the barber's, etc., as well as your school or workplace, and check-in.
- Create your own personal trace maps for permanent reference.
What MODIFY GLOBAL SYSTEM SETTINGS permission is used for:
It is used to adjust the delay before the screen turns off in the preferences.
Activities are organized into the following categories:
* Search - Find new Placemarks by address, or coordinates.
* My Location - Center or mark your place quickly, toggle Real/Mock location, Search nearby, and Share your location.
* Layers - Allows you to toggle the visibility of My Location, Placemarks, Satellite, Traffic, Track, and Route layers.
* Placemarks - View list, Center, Change location, use as Mock location, Navigate to, Route to, Search nearby, Street View, and Share
* Routes - View list, Change color, Details, Hide, Show and Share
* Tracks - View list, Start/Stop Recording, Change color, Graph, Tour on Google Earth, View at Human, Land, and Plane speed, and Share
* Images - View list, set Default for Marker, Import as a Marker, Import location from Image
* Markers - View list, Edit/Delete/Hide/Show groups of Placemarks, Markers created for each Import
* Compass Mode - All visible layers rotate instead of My Location arrow rotating towards north
* Copyright - All the legal copyright and disclosure stuff
* Data Management - Import/Export/Manage data
* Help - A quick introduction, the FAQ, and links to other helpful content about GPS Map
* Preferences - Adjust update time, long press time, the visibility of various items and features
Use almost any image from your Camera, Gallery, or file browsing app to create a Marker for a Placemark on the map. Images containing location information can be imported as Placemarks with their image as the Marker on the map.
GPS Map has the following features:
* Easy to search for a location by address, placemark name, or latitude, longitude.
* Import/Export your Placemarks - GPSMap GPS, Garmin CSV, Geocode GEO, Google Earth/Google Maps KML,GPS Exchange GPX filesand TomTom ASCII
* Imports the location and image from a photograph to create a Placemark on the map with the Image as the Marker
* Able to view Placemarks, Routes and Tracks with Google Earth
* Able to be taken to Google Street View for a Placemark (if available)
* Able to use Placemarks to start a navigation app like Google Navigation
* Export to Google Drive Fusion Tables with an active Gmail account
* Creates Tours for Google Earth based upon your recorded Track
Works best with:
* Google Earth, Google Maps, Google Street View installed.
GPS location service enabled.
Visit https://sites.google.com/site/wrightkeith/gpsmap/ for more information.
내가 살고 있는 동네는 누군가에게 여행지가 될 수 있다는 사실을 알고 있나요?
나보다 우리동네를 잘 아는 사람은 아마도 없을 것 입니다.
가이드어스를 통해 우리동네 가이드가 되어보세요.^^
여행자에게 도움을 주거나, 새로운 친구를 사귈 수 있습니다.
특별한 여행을 꿈꾸는 당신.
여행에서 현지인을 만나 새로운 경험을 해보고 싶으세요?
가이드어스와 함께 떠나보세요!
세계 각국의 친구들이 여러분을 기다리고 있습니다.
여행지에서 곤경에 처하셨나요?
혼자 다니기 위험한 곳을 가보고 싶으세요?
가이드어스에서 도움을 주고 받을 친구를 찾아보세요.
여행이라는 단어만으로 우리는 친구가 될 수 있습니다.
가이드어스는 여행을 주제로 전세계 사람들이 소통할 수 있는 메신저 서비스입니다.
이메일 주소만 있으면 간단하게 회원 가입을 할 수 있으며,
여행지에 있는 현지인과 실시간 채팅을 할 수 있고,
스토리를 이용한 소셜 네트워크 서비스를 이용할 수 있습니다.
아직은 안드로이드 단말기에서만 이용 가능하지만,
조만간 아이폰 에서도 이용 할 수 있습니다^^
개발자 연락처 :
This app will allow you to track your outdoor activities on a map, take photos along the route and upload all of it directly to Wikiloc right from your Android. You can choose between running, hiking, cycling, mountain biking, kayaking and up to the 45 different outdoor activities available. And your friends will know about your activity instantly through the Wikiloc-Facebook connection.
Do you already know Wikiloc.com? It's a community of thousands of outdoor enthusiasts sharing our best outdoor trails from anywhere around the World! On Wikiloc.com you can share and discover outdoor trails, be in touch with other trail authors, explore new locations on 3D terrain in Go ogle Earth, download tracks into your GPS for navigation, get a glimpse of the landscapes you'll enjoy through the photos and Youtube videos and much much more!
From version 1.0.6 onwards you can open GPS files stored in your phone in GPX and KML formats and follow the route showing the track overlaid on the map. Just tap the file from the file explorer and it will show up an option to open it with wikiloc. You can also follow your own trails already saved on your wikiloc app.
❧❧❧❧❧ Dashboard ❧❧❧❧❧
Shows navigation values such as: Accuracy, Altitude, Speed, Battery, Bearing, Climb, Course, Date, Declination, Distance, ETA, Latitude, Longitude, Max Speed, Min Speed, Actual Speed, True Speed, Sunrise, Sunset, Moonset, Moonrise, Moon Phase, Target, Time, TTG, Turn.
❧❧❧❧❧ Compass ❧❧❧❧❧
Show the orientation of the earth's magnetic field, shows an arbitrary tracking angle and the current target. Also a marine orienteering compass.
❧❧❧❧❧ Tracks ❧❧❧❧❧
Record tracks and view them on map. Export KML files and import into Google Maps, Google Earth and others.
❧❧❧❧❧ Routes ❧❧❧❧❧
Manage routes and view them on map. Import KML files from Google Maps, Google Earth and others. Create turn-by-turn instructions between waypoints.
❧❧❧❧❧ Camera ❧❧❧❧❧
A camera HUD (heads-up display) view to show your waypoints, take pictures and share them.
❧❧❧❧❧ Map ❧❧❧❧❧
A map to show your waypoints. Convert mail addresses of your contacts to waypoint so that they can be used within the app.
Supports Google Maps, MapQuest, OpenStreetMap and others.
❧❧❧❧❧ Waypoints ❧❧❧❧❧
A list of all your waypoints with export and import (KML and GPX format).
❧❧❧❧❧ Satellites ❧❧❧❧❧
A sky view of the current positions that shows satellites in view.
❧❧❧❧❧ Features ❧❧❧❧❧
Supported position formats: UTM, MGRS, OSGB, Degree-Minute-Second, Degree-Minute-Fractions, Decimal, Mils. Supports over 230 datums.
Waypoints, routes and tracks can be exported as KML or GPX files and sent by email or uploaded to Google Docs or DropBox.
Please open the web page below for more info, send me emails for support. I CANNOT HELP IF YOU SIMPLY PLACE A COMMENT HERE.
Purchase the "GPS Essentials Donation Plugin" on Android Market if you want to support development.
The latest beta release is available at http://www.gpsessentials.com for download. Try out the latest features and help us improve GPS Essentials!
If you are on Facebook, come and join GPS Essentials for the latest info: http://www.gpsessentials.com
THIS APP WILL SHOW ADVERTISING. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM INSTALLING/UPDATING.
GPS Essentials is not affiliated with any political party nor with any other organization mentioned in the ads, and it has no connection with any economic interests. If you don't like the ads, please contact AdMob.
WHAT ARE THE PERMISSIONS GOOD FOR?
✓ Coarse/Fine location: To access network locations and GPS
✓ Full internet access: To read map tiles, send bug reports
✓ Modify/delete USB storage contents: To write waypoints, tracks and images onto the SD card
✓ Read phone state and identity: To tag pictures with the device ID (can be switched off in settings)
✓ Take pictures and videos: Camera HUD, take pictures
Google Earth must be installed on your device for this application to function.
If you have a dual core device then remember to enable the 3D layers in Google Earth!
This app runs a web server on your device at http://localhost:8002/ to serve KMZ files to Google Earth.
KMZ files and images courtesy of http://kmzlinks.com.
Icon based on image at http://visibleearth.nasa.gov.
Java web server based on example from http://turtlemeat.com.
- Up-to-date list of earthquakes worldwide
- Geo-location of earthquakes
- Latest satellite images of all continents
- Information about maps and satellites
- Worldwide weather maps
- Current observations of the sun
- Warnings and alerts of severe weather conditions
- UV warnings
Internet connectivity is necessary
* Database with eatable mushrooms and berries
* Extensive information from Wikipedia
* Export to Google Earth
* Take pictures
* Store tracks
* Built in compass
* Start location
* SD card support (A2.2)
The app is available for Android phones and tablets running Android 4.0 or above, with additional capabilities included for the Samsung Galaxy Note device line‐up.
Traveler features the integration of captured photos, short videos, drawn sketches, recorded audio files, quick location markers, and GPS tracking into a package that allows the user to organize information and media in an efficient and travel‐friendly interface. With Google Maps built into the app, users can retrace their steps, noting the locations where photos and other media assets were collected and the path traveled along the way. For an immersive, virtual experience with contextual 3D buildings, the path can be "played" back in Google Earth on the device.
For Samsung Galaxy Note devices, Traveler includes support for the S Pen to provide a sketching and drawing canvas for digital sketchbook capabilities.
* Capture photos, videos and audio on your trip and a marker will be added to the map where they were created;
* Record your path and replay using Google Earth;
* Send your paths to Google using Google Docs, Maps or Spreadsheets;
* Share media with friends and family using your favorite social media apps;
* Work offline to record your trips no matter where your travels take you;
* Sketch and draw with a variety of brushes, tools and colors using the S Pen.
Recent updates include new features such as:
* Google Maps v2, featuring tilt, panning, rotating and 3D buildings;
* New path options - merging multiple paths, path detail, share with friends and family;
* Quick camera option - take photos right from the action bar;
* Google Account integration for profiles;
* Add markers to quickly and easily mark a location on the map.
Ball State University students, faculty and staff can connect their university account for additional features, including:
* Ability to sync all content (trips, paths and media) to a server at the university for archival and transferring to other devices;
* Invite others to join a trip;
* Share photos and other media assets between travelers.
Help guides are available online at: