You can manage issues with mintRedmine easily and smartly.
mintRedmine is free and supports almost all the functionality of the Redmine webpage.
You can use additional features with in-app purchases.
mintRedmine can be used with Redmine server version 2.2 and higher.
Refer to the website for more information: http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/Rest_api
- View a list of issues
- View a list of issues with different colors depending on the issue's status or tracker
- Easily edit the details/information of each issue
- Search issues
- Attach, preview and download files
- Use the widget for activities
- View the roadmap page
- Make custom queries
- View news
- View and edit wiki pages
- Receive notifications for new activities
- Change font size
- Use a timer for issues (The Pro version feature)
English, Korean, Japanese and Chinese are currently supported.
More features for the Pro version will be released in the future.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/mintredmine
Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/103631814336619482251
'Enable REST web service' should be checked in Server Administrator's setting page .
The goal of this application is combining the function of mobile devices with Redmine and enable using 'Redmine' offline.
About offline, you need network connection to get information of project and issue yet.
(1)Can create, update and delete issue.
(2)Can switch multiple account of Redmine.
(3)Can read description which is written by Textile.
(4)Can take a picture and video with camera to attach it to issues.(only iOS)
1.4 or greater
2.0 or greater
Now 'Redmine REST API' have some restriction.
So it's difficult to provide complete functions of Redmine.
This application wait for updating API.After it, I will update this.
(1)Can't get permissions of user.
All users can create the ticket. But some result of registration will fail for permission.
(2)Can't get priorities of issue.
You can use only default priorities.
(3)Can't ge activities of time tracking.
You can't input time tracking now. Because time tracking require activities.
(4)Can't assign issue to users except for administrator of project.
(5)Can't get login name of user.
This application is free. It have one view which have a advertisement.
This app gives you the ability to access multiple Redmine servers. You can browse and filter your projects, issues, comments and times spent. In addition, you can create and assign new issues, projects and users or clock your spent time or write comments on existing issue/story or edit existing ones.
* Browse projects
* View issues and show description
* Add new issues or edit issues
* Clock time spent
* View Issue progress
Supports Redmine 1.1 - 2.2.x
"Enable REST Web Service" must be checked in Redmine settings (Administration - Settings - Authentication) -
Some of the functionality may depend on your personal Redmine user rights given to you by the Redmine administrator. Please ask him/her for additional right settings if neccessary.
Please send us your ideas and issues if any. We would love hearing from you.
Thank you for using the Prevas Redmine App!
* Book time on your Redmine instance.
* Authentication to your Redmine instance via API key.
* Select activities according to a XML file (see below).
* Supply an optional comment.
* Select your default project to book time on.
* "Support" self-signed (or other invalid) SSL certificates.
* Android 2.2 to 4.0.x (Ice Cream Sandwich) compatibility.
This app is compatible with Redmine 1.2.x, 1.3.x, 1.4.x and Redmine 2.0.x and 2.1.x.
Compatibility with Redmine 1.1 will not be implemented in future and Redmine 1.0 or below can't be supported, due to the lack of support in the Redmine REST API.
Activities handling: XML file.
As Redmine does not expose the activities via its API yet, we have to workaround this limitation with a custom XML file that contains these. Simply create this XML file and upload it to a webspace and configure the URL in the preferences in the app.
An example XML file can be found here:
Some features are still in development, i.e. Basic authentication is not supported yet.
If you are missing a feature, please get in contact and suggest it. I'd be happy to hear from you!
If you are looking for a hosted Redmine with one project and 2 users unlimited time for free - I can recommend German service provider Planio! Please use this link to sign up: http://plan.io/?ref=aUMBIe
More from developer
DNapp allows you to check the information in mobile condition and allows you to chat with friends and guild members. With this application in your mobile device, you may enjoy DragonNest elsewhere.
▶Main/ publisher selection
- You can receive the push alarm on chatting, guild news and trading status.
- You may easily change and check your character information of your account.
- Please select the publisher corresponding to your country before using DNapp.
- Allows you to communicate with your guild members through your mobile device
- You can send messages to your friends, currently connected to the servers.
- Allows the guild master to send group message to all the guild members
▶ Trading market
- Allows to check trading status (registration, postponed transaction, wish item)
- Shows the lists of the trading items on the market.
- Allows to check all the in-game items.
- Shows the overall ranking and your ranking record.
▶ Mail box
- The mailbox has now synchronized to your mobile device.
▶ Game Information
- You may read all the game information through the application.
▶ Market Price
- Allows you to see top 20 sales quantity and price.
- Allows you to check price fluctuation chart when the item is individually selected.
- Use Skill-tree simulator to analyze the characters.
- The skill-tree simulator can be saved and loaded.
Copyright for DNapp is on EYEDENTITYGAMES INC. All rights reserved.