Bookmarks, variable speed playback, A-B repeat, equalizer, and scrobbling.
Supported audio formats : mp3, ogg, wav (8/16bit pcm)
- Doesn't support MP3 files downloaded by TubeMate. See Q&A.
Want to help translate to your language?
* Browse and play your audio by folders, playlists, albums, artists, and genres
* Tempo control (variable speed playback)
You can change tempo from 0.25x to 4.00x with the same pitch.
* Pitch control (audio key changer)
You can change pitch from -0.5 to +0.5 octave (-6.00 to +6.00 semitones).
* Auto playback history
* Sleep timer
* Selectable themes
* ICS lockscreen support
(requires android 4.0 and up)
* musiXmatch FloatingLyrics support
* Vocal remover (for center-panned vocals)
You can use it for karaoke.
You can activate the following extra features by purchasing Unlocker.
* No banner ads
* Tempo from 0.25x to 5.00x
* Pitch from -2 to +2 octaves (-24.00 to +24.00 semitones)
* Bass Booster
* Reverb Presets
to auto-stop audio playback when your phone starts ringing
to save playlists and bookmarks
to get real-time audio waveform data for the visualizer. See the link below to get the details: http://developer.android.com/reference/android/media/audiofx/Visualizer.html
to prevent your device from sleeping during playback
for ads, and error & usage reporting
for volume control and sound effects
General Questions/Answers for Maple
Q. Cannot open MP3 files downloaded by TubeMate. Why?
A. The app doesn't support MP3 files downloaded by TubeMate (or other downloaders). They are not real MP3 files in many cases.
Here are some great features of ShareOn Audio.
- Various Play Modes : Shuffle, Repeat(all, one)
- Multitasking available
- Sort by category : albums, songs, artists, genres
- DLNA supported.
- Folder browser
- Advanced Search : Auto complete
- Access your iTunes library on computers from mobiles
- XBOX360 supported.
* Convenient User Interface
- Easily can see the devices list without any settings, when network access point is same between PC, smartphone,
* Access to iTunes Library on your PC from your Android phone.
- listen to songs on your iTunes library on your Android phone by selecting ‘Share iTunes Music’.
* Enjoy high quality music with DLNA supported speakers.
- DLNA doesn’t require any conversion process of music files, so you can enjoy your music with no quality loss.
* Manage music on your smartphone and PC at once
'-Giving you full access to your PC on your phone so that you can manage all content on other devices at once.
* Browse any content of the remote devices
'- Browsing any content of the remote devices with one single integrated view, and create playlists with the content.
* Resume Mode Available
'- Be able to listen to music by using wireless speakers right where you left it off on your phone
* Brilliant Browsing Speed
'- More than thousands of songs on your phone and PC can be browsed at high speed.
* Automatic Synchronization
* Various Audio File Formats supported without Conversion
'- Every Android-supported audio file can be played on your smartphone without having to convert, even when files are stored on different devices.
Download ShareOn Audio PC - www.shareon.tv
Supported Devices and Computer Operating Systems:
✦ Media Server ( DMS ) : WD MyCloud, Windows Media Player, AllShare, SmartShare, MediaLink, iMediaShare, Bubble UPnP, PlayStation3, PlayStation4, Xbox360, LG NAS NetHard
✦ Televisions : Samsung Smart TV (w/ AllShare), LG and many DLNA supported TV and speakers.
✦ Phones : Android GB, ICS, JB / Resolution, + 720P ,+ 1080P(Some devices' resolution is not supported.)
✦ Computer OSs : Windows XP, window 7
If you have comments or feedback on ShareOn Audio, or need additional support, please send an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Video music on iTunes: Top 100 songs, albums of more than 100 countries in 20 genres.
Make your own favourite, playlist to listen continuously music
- Fast player to load and play quickly video music
- Drag to make view player smaller while browser more functions, songs
- Search your songs you like by name and artist
- Create and manage history, favourites, playlist, albums, artists
- Share video songs with your friends via Facebook and Twitter
- HD video play
- Repeating and shuffling
- Link to iTunes if you want to buy a song
Warning: This app requires the internet connection to work.
Music Tube uses Youtube API and respects the Term of Services. It can't download any video on Youtube. This app also uses iTunes API to list top songs. It's not associated or sponsored by Google Inc and/or Apple Inc.
"THIS APP DOESN'T PLAY MUSIC"
MusicScorePad is a music notation app.
With MusicScorePad you can turn your tablet / phone in a notebook for musical notes.
You have to write a part for a colleague during the soundcheck? An exercise for a student? You need to fix an idea before you lose it?
The idea is to always have at hand a sheet of digital music paper , with the same velocity but with many more features, here are a few:
- Fast writing "tap and drag" (tap to enter a symbol, move your finger to draw and write).
- Undo / redo programmable
- Autosave function programmable
- Usage of the musical fonts Maestro (default) and JazzFont (Plus version ).
- Crash recovery
- Enter chords with dedicated keyboard
- Enter free text for annotations and lyrics
- 4 colors available to make your music more readable or more educationally valid
- Full file management (load project, save / save as, export image, export Pdf (plus version)).
- Import and edit music in bmp / jpg / png
- Scan sheet with a special built-in camera and editing
- Share via wifi or 3g in png format and PDF (Plus version)
- entry of symbols "quantized"
- 5 Sizes Available (2Xpentagram standard tablature, single line and blank page).
If you have problems try changing your settings in the Preferences, there are parameters that allow you to make MusicScorePad more usable on many different devices.
For example, the sensitivity of the screen, the number of undo / redo, the autosave time
The free version has this limitations: can't be exported in PDF format (you can, however, export to png format), and a limited number of imports to 3 images and scans with the integrated camera, then these options will become unavailable.
You can open the keyboard and the MediaPlayer 10 times each.
This is to allow you to test these functions on your tablet / phone.
MusicScorePad is designed to make the best of 10 and 7-inch tablet, it is also usable on screens up to 4 inches but obviously negatively affected by the use of the limited screen space available.
Please note, for owners of smartphones, to reveal all buttons in sub-menu you must slide right or to left the buttons.
Take a look to the functions, download the Pdf manual from
WARNING: MusicScorePad is not an audio sequencer and don't allows you to play back what you have written (at least for now, this possibility will be the subject of future implementations).
It takes a lot of time and energy to search for and download music for your workout. What you typically listen to throughout the day may not be what keeps you moving at the gym. With FIT Radio, manually putting together upbeat playlists for the gym is now a thing of the past. Thousands of mixes are all in one easy place for listeners to simply choose their favorite genre, push play and go! The music never stops, not even for ads and we upload new mixes daily, providing users with hot tracks the moment they hit the dance floor.
Ideal for those on the move, FIT Radio gives smartphone and web users access to high-energy playlists in a variety of musical genres, offering a randomization of 15–20 mixes in each genre at any given time. Using the smartphone app, FIT Radio users can stream a wide range of daily-updated playlists of top 40, rock, hip-hop, house, EDM, indie, and more. Each playlist is made by a professional DJ.
• Over 25 genres and stations
• Thousands of custom mixes that do not require any downloading / extra steps
• DJ-curated playlists
• New daily mixes
• Unlimited skips
• Sorted by genre, beats per minute, workout specific
• Mixes with a consistent BPM to keep you on pace
• Ability to share your favorite mixes and DJs with friends
• Use with your favorite workout apps like MapMyFitness, Runtastic, Nike+, RunKeeper and more
Due to FIT Radio’s professionally produced mixes, high quality sound, musical variety, and simple usability, FIT Radio was nominated as one of the Top 7 Music Apps in World by readers and voters of Mashable. Download the free app now to see why so many others claim that FIT Radio is the best way to enjoy music on your Android. FIT Radio is the perfect way to end the search for high-energy music once and for all. Don’t be the last Party Rocker on your block to download the app; after all, everyone is doing it!
Let's be friends!
Need help or just wanna chat? Email us at email@example.com
"... These playlists will help you through your exercise routine, with more fast-paced songs in the right places.."
Self Magazine: http://www.self.com/blogs/flash/2013/05/fitness-fit-radio-review.html
Since many devices do not come with this application, here is a build for the Music Player directly from https://android.googlesource.com/platform/packages/apps/Music.git (without changing any line of code).
The application is completely free and does not have any advertisement.
* Multiple playlist support
* Grouping by artist, album, genre
* Plain Filesystem browsing
* ReplayGain support
* Headset / Bluetooth controls
* Accelerometer / Shake controls
* Cover art support
My Music Player supports several languages (french, english, deutsch, spanish, italian, ...).
Don't hesitate to send me your feedbacks if you have ideas to improve via email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Player and widget pauses/stops songs after 2 minutes. No other restrictions, this way you can fully evaluate all features in Hive Player before purchasing.
New update v1.1 Released
Ice Cream Sandwich/Jelly Bean and newer phone support included:
Supported resolutions on phones:
Added interface support for multiple tablet screens and resolutions:
- Nexus 7
-1024x600 (7 inch)
-1024x768 (7,8 inch)
-1280x720 (8,9,10 inch)
-1280x800 (10 inch)
***If you find any interface issues, email me at email@example.com and I'll fix them.
Added headset control support for pause play next and previous
Added album track sorting
New lighter default theme
Added folder file support to the player and the widget
Added buttons to the add to playlist dialog
Fixed album art scaling in the player
Fixed pause/play flicker when changing songs in the player
Seeking in a song now updates the progress time as you drag
Added background color setting
Added text color setting
Added folder search to the search dialog - optional using the Include Folders check box at the bottom
Removed on screen volume control
Added home as up on the action bar - it will display when you navigate into a group, pressing it brings you to the top of the group
Playlists work with normal songs and folder songs - deletions now work on playlists and playlist songs
-Playlists are handled differently now to account for folders so your old playlists are NOT visible in the new player
- I will make an option to migrate old playlists in the next update if anyone requests this
Vertical/horizontal resizing on the widget
Two resizable widgets are now available - Hive Player Tablet,Hive Player Phone
Updated widget to new light theme
Added album art to widget
Added artist to widget
Increased stability and reliability of the drop down navigation
Hive Player is a music player optimized for tablets and phones. Hive Player is compatible with Tablets running Honeycomb (3.1) and up and phones running Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0) and up. It supports many of the features of the built in player but also includes a few things that have been lacking in most players across Android versions.
-Scrollable widget with music collection navigation (Albums,Artists,Songs,Playlists,Genres,Folders),shuffle,pause/play,next, previous and album art.
-Widget and Player sync with each other - view an album in the widget, then in the player the same album is loaded. Every navigation and song play is synced to each other - even when only the widget or player is running, load the other and it will sync on startup.
-Play and navigate music library using just the widget - player doesn't even need to be loaded or running.
-Albums,Artists,All Songs,Playlists,Genres are displayed on the left and player controls on the right.
-Multi-Select playlist additions - build a playlist as it should be done, not one song at a time - add multiple albums, artists, genres, songs and even current playlists to a playlist.
-Duplicates are filtered out when adding to playlists.
-Search with playlist additions - search and keep searching as you build the ultimate playlist. Search appears over player.
-Notification controls with album art
Nexus 7 (Jelly Bean 4.1)
Galaxy Nexus (Jelly Bean 4.1.1)
Motorola Xoom (Honeycomb 3.0-3.2 to Jelly Bean 4.1)
I plan on continuing work on Hive Player with regular updates with new features and bug fixes. If you have any issues or find any bugs please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a full description and I will fix the problem as soon as possible.
Thanks for downloading Hive Player, I hope you enjoy it.
Note: The video is of the full paid older version of Hive Player.
To create a shortcut you can create a shortcut folder or file structure in the shortcut manager, tap and hold a folder or file and select set shortcut location. Brevis will direct you to the file manager to select a folder or file to create under the shortcut. Another way to create a shortcut is by tap and hold any file or folder in the file manager and selecting create shortcut. Then navigate to the shortcut location in the shortcut manager and from the main menu select create shortcut. Brevis will create a shortcut to all items in a folder, sub folders and files in the destination.
Creating shortcuts from very large folders may take some time, I will put a progress indicator in the next release.