Neutron features a sophisticated UI with advanced controls for music playback along with high quality implementation of Parametric EQ, Surround, Crossfeed and other digital sound effects. It can play music from almost any source including network devices with SMB/CIFS or UPnP/DLNA® support.
Neutron is developed for audiophiles and those who really in love with music. Consider using Hi-Fi/Hi-End audio hardware for best results.
Get used to Neutron and have full control over your media library and sound!
* 32/64-bit audio processing (high quality HD audio).
* OS independent decoding and audio processing.
* Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey's Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio), AVI (audio), iTunes/Windows Media (non DRM), OPUS, DSD.
* Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
* Voice audio format: SPEEX.
* Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
* CUE Sheet (.CUE files, metadata).
* Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
* Streaming audio (plays Internet Radio streams, supports metadata).
* Use Network device (NAS, PC, ...) with SMB/CIFS as music source.
* Use FTP server as music source.
* Use UPnP/DLNA® compatible device as music source.
* Manage files of a music source via local FTP server.
* Output audio to UPnP/DLNA® compatible devices at up to 24-bit/192 kHz resolution.
* 32-bit output on Android 5.0+.
* Parametric equalizer DSP (4 bands).
* Surround sound DSP (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E.).
* Crossfeed DSP (for better stereo in headphones).
* Rumble Filter DSP (speaker overloading protection).
* Dithering DSP (minimize quantization).
* Pitch and Tempo DSP (playback speed and pitch correction).
* Normalization (best Preamp gain calculation after DSP effects).
* Replay Gain.
* Gapless playback.
* Hardware and Preamp volume controls.
* Phase inversion.
* High quality real-time resampling (when required): quality, audiophile.
* Mixing to Mono.
* Playback modes: shuffle, looped, single track, queue.
* Playlist management.
* Media library grouping by: album, artist, composer, genre, year, rating, folder.
* Artist grouping by 'Album Artist' category.
* Folder mode.
* Unicode metadata support.
* Real-time spectrum and RMS analyzers.
* Clock mode.
* Sleep timer.
* Wake timer.
* Interface languages: Русский, 中文 (繁体), 中文 (简体), 한국어, 日本語, Việt, ไทย, Deutsch, Italiano, Français, English, Español, ελληνικά, Português, Magyar, Polski, العربية, Türk.
* Optimized for: ARMv7 + VFP, ARMv7 + NEON, x86 + SSE2.
NEON VERSION (>25% faster):
Try evaluation version before buying (5 days): http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.neutroncode.mpeval
Neutron is under active development. Technical support e-mail: email@example.com. Forum: http://neutronmp.com/forum.
Please report bugs by e-mail or through the forum. Your patience, help and participation are highly appreciated!
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to work with database in /Android/data/com.neutroncode.mp folder.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: to control playback when phone state changes.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: to generate unique hardware/account key for the Neutron's license server (obtained information is deleted from the server completely after 1 month).
- INTERNET: to support audio streaming over the Internet.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: to support ringtone change from Neutron.
* DLNA® is trademark of the Digital Living Network Alliance.
PlayerPro features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. In addition, there is a choice of several FREE plugins to complement it: Skins, DSP Pack, Widget Pack ...
Note: the Pro version is standalone. Please uninstall the trial version after purchase.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Video browser/player.
* Liven up your music library with album artwork, artist pictures, and genre illustrations that you can select from a variety of sources: ID3 tags (embedded artwork), SD card folders, Gallery app, and Internet.
* Change the user interface of the Player by installing one of the many available SKINS.
* Customize the layout, choosing between GRID or LIST views.
* View the LYRICS embedded in the ID3 tags of your music files.
* Single and group TAG EDITING: title, album, artist, album artist, track, year, genre, comment.
* Mixable AUDIO EFFECTS for Android >2.3 devices: 5 band graphic EQUALIZER with default/customizable presets, STEREO WIDENING effect, REVERB effects (large hall, medium hall, plate, small room, medium room, large room), BASS BOOST effect, volume control.
* FREE additional DSP PLUGIN: 10 band graphic EQUALIZER with 15 default/customizable presets, PRE-AMP control, BASS BOOST control, STEREO WIDENING control, left-right volume control. GAPLESS playback. Auto/Manual CROSSFADE. REPLAY GAIN. Audio Limiter. Go to Settings > Audio and select "Download DSP pack" option to install the free plugin.
* Music stats and SMART PLAYLISTS: Recently added, Top rated, Most played, Recently played, Least played. Build additional custom playlists using the SMART PLAYLIST EDITOR and the many different criteria it offers: album, artist, genre, title, play/skip count, last played/added, rating, is a podcast, duration, year, file path etc. All smart playlists are AUTO-UPDATED.
* Import and export music history and ratings from your favorite desktop music player.
* Music folder selection.
* Choice of 2 LOCK SCREEN widgets with many customization options: unlock slider, sound toggler, skip tracks using volume buttons, swipe gestures, background selection, controls selection, time display, skin selection ...
* Choice of 5 different home screen WIDGETS (4x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 4x2). All widgets are customizable and skinnable: 6 different SKINS available, option to display artist picture instead of album artwork, option to display ratings, shuffle/repeat controls etc.
* NOTIFICATION STATUS support: display album artwork, title, album and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS (ICS only) in notification status.
* Supports most popular SCROBBLERS.
* SLEEP TIMER with fade out.
* SHARE text notifications, album/artist artwork on your favorite social networks.
* HEADSET support. Customize long press and double/triple press actions.
* Library wide SEARCH. VOICE search support.
* SWIPE gestures (player: swipe album art to skip songs, browsers: swipe left to play next, swipe right to play last).
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song (e.g.: shake top to bottom or bottom to top to play next/previous song).
... and many other features to discover!
Above Gingerbread works.
480 x 800, 540 x 960, 720*1280,768*1280,800*1280,1280*1920,1440*2560
resolution will only work.
The Others not yet supported.
Please use the free version first .
1. Supported formats: MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV
2. Folder, album, singer play
3. Unwanted song is immediately deleted from the list (long touch)
4. A repetitive, whole grains Repeat, Shuffle
AB repeat playback (paid member only)
5. LRC file ,ID3 tag support
Users download the lyrics by searching
6. User-defined list
As ... to save the current playlist, delete, or edit
7. Sleep timer (10 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours), set the
Marked hours after setting a countdown
8. Large or small album art mode
9. Theme support, screen lock feature
10. App widget support ( 4x1 ,4x2, 1x1,2x1,3x3,4x4 widget).
11. Earphones button control
12. Bluetooth control
13. Select the file name can be displayed in other ID3TAG
14. ID3 tag edit
13. Equalizer 10 presets and manual settings, and supports five user presets
14. Bass booster, virtualizer support (0-100%).
15. Seven Reverb effect support
16. provides six visualizer
The application Equalizer FX lets you adjust the sound effect levels so you can get the better out of your music.
- Equalizer. Is an audio filter to change the frequency envelope of the sound.
- Bass boost. Is an audio effect to boost or amplify low frequencies of the sound.
- Virtualization. Is an audio effect to virtualize audio channels. Allow you to enhance stereo effect.
- Reverb Presets. Reverberation simulates the component of sound that results from reflections from surrounding walls or objects.
- Loudness Enhancer. Loudness Enhancer is an audio effect for increasing music loudness. (Only for Android 4.4 and higher)
- 12 presets. Also you able to create your own presets.
The application works with music players and audio streaming services like Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn Radio, VK, etc.
- Equalizer Widgets for your home screen.
Note: Equalizer FX is not working with FM radio.
- Material design
- Built in 6-band equalizer with bass boost,
- Gapless playback
- Automatic artwork downloading
- The best user interface of any music player in the Play Store
- Tons of theme options, including light & dark mode
- id3 tag editing
- Sleep timer
- Extremely customizable widgets
- Folder browsing
- ChromeCasting to your TV
- Last.fm Scrobbling
Shuttle Music Player contains everything you need in a music player... and a little bit more. It is the music player of choice for your Android device!
Check out http://www.shuttlemusicplayer.com for more info.
Like Shuttle+ on Facebook:
This app was developed with adobe flash. A free download of adobe air is required.
Android Requirement for Adobe Air
1. Android™ 2.3 and above
2. ARMv7 processor with vector FPU, minimum 550MHz, OpenGL ES 2.0, H.264 and AAC HW decoders
3. 256MB of RAM
You can easily continuous playback, looping playback, shuffling playback and search playback, cutting playback.
Please enjoy your favorite music with "Pocket BGM Player".
* There is the manual of English version.
[ Requirement ]
OS: Android version 2.3.1 or higher
Resolution: 480 x 800pix or higher
Support file format: m4v, m4a, mp4, mp3, 3g2, 3gp, mid, midi, ogg, wav, aac
* Even file formats that support , the codec used to compress the file may not play.
Control of the hardware
*Reason: Required for visualizer feature
[ How to Use ]
< Playback Panel >
1. tap on "Select file" button. open "Open Panel"
< Open Panel >
"back" button --- back to "Playback Panel".
"open directory" button --- select multiple files under displayed directory.
"shuffle" check box --- if shuffle check box "on" before press "open directory" button, musics are shuffled and playbacked continuously.
"search string" check box --- search string playback
"or / and" button --- select OR search and AND search
"search string" input box --- input search strings (example) beatles journey GAGA (or search), beatles love (and search)
"up" button --- move to upper directory.
"directory path" --- displayed path name of selecting current directory.
"directories & files --- displayed file name and directory(folder) name of selecting current directory.
* text of magenta color shows that is directory. text of black color shows that is file.
2. move to the directory(folder) of music files exist.
3. case: tap file name button(text color is black), then back to "Playback MusicPanel" and start to playback selected file automatically.
case: tap "open directory" button, then back to "Playback Music Panel" automatically,search music file of the selected directory and start to continuous playback.
< Playback Panel >
"Title": tap --- hide/display list
"Select File": tap --- open "Open Panel"
"Settings: tap --- open "Settings Panel"
"Settings: long tap -- open "Sound Settings Panel"
"Start/Stop BGM: tap --- Start: start BGM, Stop: stop bgm and exit appli
"previous", "next": long tap --- skip to previous or next directory, then start to playback the first file of directory
< Settings Panel >
Home Directory --- set the home directory of software startup. (example) /sdcard/Movie/ or /sdcard/Movie
Sound Settings --- displayed equalizer
Logo Flashing Color Settings --- change logo flashing color, shadow color
List Divider Settings --- change list divider color and thickness
Visualizer Settings --- change visualizer type and color
Album/Music Image --- enabled to change album/music image
Forward / Rewind Time Settings --- change fast-forward/fast-rewind time
Playback Mode --- change playback mode.
Normal: normal playback
Cutting(Time): set playback range by time(second)
Cutting(Percent): set playback range by percent(%)
Fade-out: choose whether fade-out or not on Cutting Playback Mode
Cutting Playback Time Settings --- set start/end time
Cutting Playback Percent Settings --- set start/end percent
Credit --- reference of credit
Equalizer lets you adjust sound effect levels so that you get the best out of your Music or Audio coming out of your phone. Apply Equalizer Presets based on Music Genre, or quickly create your own custom preset with the 5 band Equalizer controller. Additional Audio Effects supported include: Bass Booster, Virtualizer and Reverb Presets.
This will unlock Equalizer with its full functionality. Added functionality that is not part of the free version:
★ Save Custom Presets
★ Delete, Edit, Rename Presets
★ Create Home-screen shortcut for Presets
★ Backup and Restore Presets from SD card
Installation (PLEASE READ):
This is an unlock key and not a stand-alone application, all you need to do is download the key and install it on your device. The first time you open it you will see a dialog and you will then be taken to our Equalizer application, that's all you need to do! Afterwards, the application will be fully unlocked with all extra features and will remain unlocked as long as you do not uninstall the Equalizer Unlock Key. Please do not try to open the Unlock Key after Equalizer has been unlocked as you will not be able to do so. Any questions, feel free to contact us.
We appreciate your feedback and encourage you to help us improve our products. Visit our website http://www.smartandroidapps.com and don't forget to check out our other apps in the market.
Smart Android Apps, LLC
Everything you see is clickable! Be sure to view the Help Screen to fully learn about Mew's capabilities and features - such as viewing the Genres and Compilations tabs, bringing up context menus and searching.
- Lists songs by artists, albums, genres, compilations and playlists
- Flexible play options - forward, reverse and shuffle
- Shuffle songs, artists, albums, genres and playlists
- Convenient back button allows you to go back in case you accidentally click another song
- Tab-based search makes it easy to find music
- Build Playlist Mode makes it easy to create and modify playlists
PRO VERSION FEATURES:
- No advertisements
- Home screen widget
- Perform minor ID3v2 and ID3v1 edits, create ID3v2 tags, and force the Android database to accept title, artist and album changes
- Delete files within the application
- Create playlists from search results
Supports mp3. Other audio formats still being tested.
- id3 tag editor
- Recently added Tracks
- Simplified Tab Layout for Playlists grouped into Artist, Albums, Tracks, Genres, and Playlists.
- Set as Ringtone(sets an audio file as ringtone notification)
- repeat track
- shuffle track
- Web Search
- YouTube Search
- Track delete
- Color Themed Player and controls
- Swipe gestures to change tracks
- Make and edit playlists
- Last.fm Scrobbling
- Audio balance controls
- Downloads Missing album art
- Fancy user interface
- 5 widgets styles
- Search for your music, albums or artists
- English, Japanese, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian Languages.
- controllable pause notification timeout
- controllable time display modes
- track ratings
- swipe up on album art to enter gallery view
- tap album art to show extended controls
- lockscreen controls
How to use:
You have 3 screens (can by switched with horizontal swipe):
-file manager for navigation and adding files and folders to playlist (you can add multiple folders to playlist);
-cover screen (shows albumart for current folder), you can switch folder here with verticall swipe;
-playlist (it shows only part for current folder!).
-Local lyrics search by tag
-Quick lyrics translation with extarnal apps
-Customizable text, background, icon color
-Customizable font, icon, seekbar size
-Auto-color mode (set colors based on album art image)
-СUE sheet support (if your device supports FLAC etc.)
-Embedded and external album art (cover.jpg, front.jpg etc.)
-Video playback (codecs supported by device)
-Supports subtitles (.srt)
-Supports headset buttons
-Decrease the volume on phone call
-Home screen widget
-Equalizer, bass boost, virtualizer
-Loading albumart from internet
tags: mp3 folder audio video media player file manager browser viewer lyrics cover last.fm
- Folder view
- 6 Extra Fonts
- 3 Extra Themes
- 10 Color accents.
- White Widget theme.
- Customizable crossfading
- Customize the Library pages completely. Add, Remove and sort.
- Custom grid size for Artist & Albums.
- Manually search and set Artist images.
- Blacklist Folders and Tracks
- White widget theme.
- Zap, discover your music fast with this smart function. Auto plays random music tracks for 5 seconds each.
- Floating window control widget
- Visualizer, customizable (Beta)
- Widget and Notification customizations.
- View Artists as bigger grid.
- View Genres as List and as Big list.
- Played Tracks can be tracked monthly instead of weekly.
- Blur effect to Lockscreen or Widget.
- 2 Extra text animations
- 1 Extra transition effect
- Developer love!
- More upcoming features! EX version always gets the new features first!
- Try out the free version before you buy.
- This is a separate app. The Library, Playlists and Favorite tracks are shared between the Free and EX versions.
BlackPlayer standard features:
- Plays standard locally stored music files, such as mp3, flac and wav.
- Build-in Equalizer, BassBoost, Virtualizer, Left/Right sound balance.
- Gapless playback
- Tag editor
- 3D Transition effects
- 3 Widgets
- Lyrics viewing and editing.
- Lockscreen control support
- Sleep Timer
- Interchangeable fonts and themes.
- Weekly most played tracks
"n7player makes browsing your own library and finding music to listen to fun again."
Key features of the n7player:
- Unique user interface! Fully multi-touchable album covers wall
- Plays: mp3, ogg, m4a, mp4, wav, 3gp, mid, xmf, flac (3.1+), aac (3.1+), mkv (4.0+)
- 10 band EQ with presets, environmental effects, bass boost and SRS (requires 2.3+)
- Different skins
- Album art downloader
- Tag editor
- File browser with filters
- Lockscreen with direct unlock
- Headset support
- Shuffle/repeat features
- Last.fm scrobbling
- m3u playlist support
- Sleep timer
- Lyrics (embedded or via musicXmatch plugin)
For complete list of features please see the description of "n7player Music Player"
Follow us on:
"Music Player (Remix) is probably one of the most feature-rich music players we've ever seen" - Lifehacker
Music Player (Remix) provides a unique user experience that brings the fun and joy back to music listening.
Some of the key features include:
- Large, finger-friendly controls overlaid on top of the album art.
- From within any app, swipe from the bottom of the screen to reveal the mini-player. Control your music, organize your now playing list, and access your playlists & faves without ever leaving the app you're using.
- Notification when new songs are added to your device (customizable).
- Chromecast support.
- Android Wear music controls & voice commands ("Shuffle", "Play [artist]", "Play [song] by [artist]", "Search [song]", and more).
- Swipe from bottom for the Now Playing list & music controls.
- Swipe from right for your music library, search, help, preferences, volume control, & aesthetic customization.
- Swipe from left for faves, playlists, & autolists.
- Swipe right on a song in the Now Playing list to remove it. Swipe left to queue it to play next.
- Swipe right on a song in a playlist to remove it. Swipe left to move it to the top of the list.
- Auto-generated playlists available based upon your listening habits.
- 5 customizable shortcuts on the Now Playing screen for various functions such as Add to Playlist, Save bookmark, Lyrics, and much more.
- Dynamic theming matching current song's album art (or choose your own wallpaper).
- View a song's YouTube video with the inline video player.
- The Now Playing screen has been optimized for small & large tablets.
- All library browsing screens have several display & sorting options.
- Save bookmarks in a song with visual markers.
- Automatic bookmarks saved when you leave a song.
- Search album art from several image resolution options. Album art is embedded in the music files. *
- Download lyrics & embed directly in the music file. Pinch/zoom to change the font size. Karaoke feature for recording yourself singing along. *
- Advanced playlist management including drag/drop re-ordering & multi-add mode.
- Tag editor *
- In-app wiki browser available for songs, albums, artists, genres, & composers.
- Jellybean expandable notifications with super-sized album art & music controls.
- 5 band equalizer with built-in presets, bass boost, & virtualizer.
- Built-in Last.fm scrobbling.
- Sleep timer.
- Stylish 4x1 & 4x2 home screen widgets with customizable color & opacity.
- Lock screen controls: basic controls (ICS+), advanced mini-player controls (ICS+), or the 4x2 widget (Android 4.2+).
- Fine-tuned controls for quickly skipping backward or forward by 5/30/60 seconds. Long-tap the pause/play tap area to toggle the controls.
- And much, much more!!!
BROADCAST_STICKY: Broadcasting current song info
WAKE_LOCK: Keeping the music service running while music is playing
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Reading karaoke files & album art temp files
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Storing lyric data, album art data, & karaoke files
INTERNET: Downloading lyrics, album art, wiki info, last.fm scrobbling, and youtube video links
RECORD_AUDIO: Recording karaoke sessions
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Displaying the mini-player
VIBRATE: Adding slight vibrations during certain operations
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Chromecast support
* In Android 4.4, Google removed the ability for 3rd party apps to edit files on SD cards. Features such as album art embedding, lyrics embedding, deleting files, and tag editing won't work properly if your music is stored on an SD card in Android 4.4 or later.
NexMusic + packs the most minimal UI based on the Google material guidelines
if you dont like it, no problem you can change every single thing!
NexMusic + features
- Sleep timer
- Shake actions
- Car mode
- Page options
- Completely customizable interface
- Tablet mode
- Recent Added
- Fast bottom menu
- Lockscreen control
- Lockscreen widgets
and lots more!
- Recent played
- Recent added
- Album songs
- Artist songs
Player and widget pauses/stops songs after 2 minutes. No other restrictions, this way you can fully evaluate all features in Hive Player before purchasing.
New update v1.1 Released
Ice Cream Sandwich/Jelly Bean and newer phone support included:
Supported resolutions on phones:
Added interface support for multiple tablet screens and resolutions:
- Nexus 7
-1024x600 (7 inch)
-1024x768 (7,8 inch)
-1280x720 (8,9,10 inch)
-1280x800 (10 inch)
***If you find any interface issues, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll fix them.
Added headset control support for pause play next and previous
Added album track sorting
New lighter default theme
Added folder file support to the player and the widget
Added buttons to the add to playlist dialog
Fixed album art scaling in the player
Fixed pause/play flicker when changing songs in the player
Seeking in a song now updates the progress time as you drag
Added background color setting
Added text color setting
Added folder search to the search dialog - optional using the Include Folders check box at the bottom
Removed on screen volume control
Added home as up on the action bar - it will display when you navigate into a group, pressing it brings you to the top of the group
Playlists work with normal songs and folder songs - deletions now work on playlists and playlist songs
-Playlists are handled differently now to account for folders so your old playlists are NOT visible in the new player
- I will make an option to migrate old playlists in the next update if anyone requests this
Vertical/horizontal resizing on the widget
Two resizable widgets are now available - Hive Player Tablet,Hive Player Phone
Updated widget to new light theme
Added album art to widget
Added artist to widget
Increased stability and reliability of the drop down navigation
Hive Player is a music player optimized for tablets and phones. Hive Player is compatible with Tablets running Honeycomb (3.1) and up and phones running Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0) and up. It supports many of the features of the built in player but also includes a few things that have been lacking in most players across Android versions.
-Scrollable widget with music collection navigation (Albums,Artists,Songs,Playlists,Genres,Folders),shuffle,pause/play,next, previous and album art.
-Widget and Player sync with each other - view an album in the widget, then in the player the same album is loaded. Every navigation and song play is synced to each other - even when only the widget or player is running, load the other and it will sync on startup.
-Play and navigate music library using just the widget - player doesn't even need to be loaded or running.
-Albums,Artists,All Songs,Playlists,Genres are displayed on the left and player controls on the right.
-Multi-Select playlist additions - build a playlist as it should be done, not one song at a time - add multiple albums, artists, genres, songs and even current playlists to a playlist.
-Duplicates are filtered out when adding to playlists.
-Search with playlist additions - search and keep searching as you build the ultimate playlist. Search appears over player.
-Notification controls with album art
Nexus 7 (Jelly Bean 4.1)
Galaxy Nexus (Jelly Bean 4.1.1)
Motorola Xoom (Honeycomb 3.0-3.2 to Jelly Bean 4.1)
I plan on continuing work on Hive Player with regular updates with new features and bug fixes. If you have any issues or find any bugs please email me at email@example.com with a full description and I will fix the problem as soon as possible.
Thanks for downloading Hive Player, I hope you enjoy it.
Note: The video is of the full paid older version of Hive Player.
To create a shortcut you can create a shortcut folder or file structure in the shortcut manager, tap and hold a folder or file and select set shortcut location. Brevis will direct you to the file manager to select a folder or file to create under the shortcut. Another way to create a shortcut is by tap and hold any file or folder in the file manager and selecting create shortcut. Then navigate to the shortcut location in the shortcut manager and from the main menu select create shortcut. Brevis will create a shortcut to all items in a folder, sub folders and files in the destination.
Creating shortcuts from very large folders may take some time, I will put a progress indicator in the next release.